Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Tatysite.net Forum Awards 2006 > Discussion (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=11396)

Sean Jon 13-01-2007 21:00

I just feel like it should be an overall 'Best Statement Maker'. I don't think there should be 2 subcategories when none of the others have it. Why not just combine both in general and that Tatu thread? Just what I think.

Sean Jon 16-01-2007 00:01

Since nobody commented on the "Best Statement Maker" category, let's just leave it as is.

The nomination topic will be posted VERY shortly. Stay tuned.

RowerB 16-01-2007 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tatutaty
Alright, so this is forre's post. State whether you agree to it or not.

I was the only member who responded to this request, Tatutaty and I said I was against forre’s idea. Could you explain why you have changed the tried and trusted categories from last year, in line with forre’s suggestion?

RowerB 18-01-2007 19:42

ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER, Tatutaty?

forre 18-01-2007 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RowerB
I was the only member who responded to this request

Since Tatutaty isn't available at the moment, I decided to answer your question. You were not the only one to respond to this request but you were the only one to disagree with the suggestion.

RowerB 18-01-2007 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by forre
You were not the only one to respond to this request but you were the only one to disagree with the suggestion.

It’s funny their responses don’t appear in this thread, but I can see I’m on a loser here, so I’ll give up.

forre 18-01-2007 22:08

RowerB, If you scroll up the thread, then you'll see that 2 more people were directly or indirectly expressing their wish to have those 2 categories changed. I guess Tatutaty based his decision in accordance with it.

Sean Jon 19-01-2007 01:13

RowerB, it is completely offending for you to "shout" at me. I clearly didn't see your post and I didn't reply. I didn't see it, it's not that I was avoiding you or whatever you may have thought. If you really wanted me to answer your question then you could have PMed me or posted again in normal caps.

Ok, I understand that you disagreed to have the "insulting" categories be removed, but more agreed to have them removed so I listened to the overall vote.

Sean Jon 02-02-2007 23:54

I'm going to be posting the voting threads now. Just a heads up, there were too many nominees for some, so a few with the lowest votes were counted. That's only a small few so no need to worry.

You have until 2 March to vote. This took me forever so pleaseeasesaesasesaesae vote!

Talyubittu 14-02-2007 01:44

LOL. Where's the most annoying thread?

Sean Jon 02-03-2007 04:27

Well well well... doesn't time fly.

Tomorrow is the last day to vote. I will post the winners around 3-5 PM -5 EST time. It will probablly be later since I have a "partayy" tomorrow night but I should be able to post it after or near the end of the my last class. Hopefully. SO GET THOSE VOTES IN! Don't be one of those people who, "oooh I forgot to vote, give me more time", cause I'm going to be "um. no. sucks." :D