Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Last movie you watched (Part 1) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=8578)

Honu 27-02-2005 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossopp
I saw The Spongebob Squarepants Movie at the cinema yesterday afternoon.

Movies like that are usually better after drinking or smoking a few. :)

Mossopp 27-02-2005 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honu
Movies like that are usually better after drinking or smoking a few. :)

Well, for once I was totally sober. And I enjoyed it.

zebu 11-03-2005 17:55

this week i watched 2 iranian movies in cinema, mosafere jonub (traveler from the south) and tavalode -yek parvaneh (birth of a butterfly). its been really interesting to see diff movies. i specially liked the first one, its about a boy who travels and helps an old woman from train. i had no expectations cos ive never seen movies from that part of the world but i was pleasantly surprised. compared to the crap we see everyday, really good movies. the second one was an omibus of 3 stories, all kinda fairytales or smthing liek that. if u ever have a chance to see any of them dont miss it :)

denial 12-03-2005 05:11

Last night I watched two movies: phew...

1. Hide and Seek

2. One Million Dollar Baby -- finally!! phew.. this was over 2 hours movie ..and all I could say is.. what a ride!!! Hilary Swank rock! - people go watch big screen!

forre 12-03-2005 05:54

Just finished:
1. The Last Samurai (coool)
2. Million Dollar Baby (not that impressive as I thought it would be but keeps a high standard).

denial 12-03-2005 07:49

Oops .. the title is Million Dollar Baby! heh heh.

Forre, you watched the movie on big screen?

I didnt have much hope with that movie actually, the reason is only because Hilary Swank [ that Boy's Dont Cry girl] .. and I was scared that is turn out to be such a cheap story... like The Core :rolleyes: .. my gf wasn't very interested in that movie .. we didnt get the 9.30pm ticket . but I insisted .. so we got the 12.20am ticket..

anyway .. then ... I don't want to release any spoilers here .. I hope .. but .. the result from the movie last night .. .. there it turn my gf into a wannabe boxing girl .. and because of the movie her target area is mostly my butt ..*shakes head* .. so I told her .. "ok .. look . you are younger and stronger ..I know.. but I am 33 year old Hilary Swank here ..so what am I going to do about this?" .. and she goes like this .. " :none: .. but still I am younger and stronger ".. and I go "u-huh .. I am the million dollar baby here .. people like us born to be one.. not made" ... and still she acting like a boxer and teasing me .. and she said .. in boxing everything is opposite.. LoL .. that was cute. This is the first movie that I see influenced her very much.

febrika 12-03-2005 08:23

- constantine : well .. yeah, so so.

- tuck everlasting : very sweet movie. am so touch by the not-live-happily-ever-after things. walt disney surprised me LOL

zebu 12-03-2005 11:30

last night i saw million dollar baby, didnt really like it, the story is too predictable and i dont know its an average movie, nothing special

taty994945 12-03-2005 11:35

I thought million dollar baby was alright. I even had a tear in my eye at the end. :o

denial 12-03-2005 12:52

Million Dollar Baby is about love and human nature .. its about love.. and fighting for it .. I don't find it very predictable .. I kept surprising myself . because I thought something miracle would happened because its a movie by big name .. something grant like the Rocky... I just found myself never give up .. and I found me speaking to the screen ... breathe.. breathe .. even till the end ... so I gave it all my points and those Grammy and Oscar for the emotional ride.. and those beautiful swings and punchs .. and falling angles .. and Hilary Swank's shoulder back :dead:

forre 12-03-2005 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by denial
Forre, you watched the movie on big screen?

Not a very big one.
Quote:

Million Dollar Baby is about love and human nature

It's a lot about life too. The fighter's family portrait was just too much, too Hollywoodish and too bizarre. The rest was good.

denial 12-03-2005 13:04

You mean those family's members couldn't be real?

forre 12-03-2005 13:43

Quote:

You mean those family's members couldn't be real?

Not that I've seen around here but who knows how they could be in the States. ;)

coolasfcuk 12-03-2005 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by forre
Not that I've seen around here but who knows how they could be in the States. ;)

psssssss forre, are you kidding ... those are called Authentic White Trash! and there are tons of those here ... esp in the south/mid west :eek:

Swank's other oscar role - Brandon Teena - I just saw the REAL documentary (the last movie i saw) - the one that came before the hollywood movie - man is it depressing! And the REAL people - they had interviews with Lana (the girl Brandon was dating), Lana's mom, John and Tom (the killers), John's sister.... etc :hmmm: SAME White Trash! Freaks me out as this happened HERE - couple hours drive or less from where i live :dead:

Veggie Delite 12-03-2005 16:39

the aviator
well.. it was long :none:

it's ok i guess, but maaaan... my butt got squished from sitting that long :dead:

and finally the house of flying daggers
it just blew my mind away... a wonderful movie

kishkash 12-03-2005 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeboo
diarios de motocicleta

I saw that in the movie store and i had half a mind to rent it...then i went NAH...im not in the mood. Thankfully i'll never be in the mood.

Saw a movie the other night:
- 19 Months
Its about this couple who think they have the game figured out. 19 months is the end of lust in the relationship and instead of just cutting it clean and dealing with the breakup, they come up with a revlutionary new way to do it. They decide to stay with each other till they both find someone else they like, whilst supporting each other bla bla bla. Its a nominal movie and perhaps the only thing about it that's amusing is that u spend the first half hour wondering if its REALLY a documentary or a scripted movie meant to look like one. There's some funny stuff in there but like most other movies it falls short and tends to be rather predictable.

ypsidan04 14-03-2005 23:34

I just saw Robots a few days ago. It's very funny, I certainly recommend it. It's only an hour and a half, but it's good. :)

madeldoe 15-03-2005 02:29

Just saw Fight Club..one of the best movies ever. Wonderfully developed characters and great imagery. I just love all the philosophical nonesense that goes on :coctail:

taty994945 16-03-2005 10:02

Has anyone seen The Idiots? It's directed by Lars Von Trier and I thought it was great :D

KillaQueen 16-03-2005 12:12

Well, the last two movies I watched were Aviator, which I went to see with my girfriend when she was here, and the only thing I thought was good about that movie was Leo DiCaprio's acting. I usually like movies with/about strange characters, but this was one that I did not like :bum: So bad choice there, but at least I got to hold hands with my girl for over two hours ;)

And just yesterday I finally found some time to watch a movie. So I picked Beeshit Jones 2 :lol: And well, even though it had some funny parts, I think BJ1 was better.