Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2003 Tatysite awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=4857)

spyretto 14-08-2003 20:34

Quote:

spyretto
yes it was me who created this nomination and i really had u in my mind while creating it. u want me to explain. i will. this is a "Tatysite Awards". it was never meant to be a bashing thing. and it isn't. u are one of the persons on this (and some other forums) that i respect the most. and i really mean it. as u see u got my vote in 'most opionated' as well. it's the nomination everyone can interprete the way he wants but for me it was: person who has strong opinions and can argue his/her case really well. all ppl i voted for there are ones like that. when i created 'cynic award' it wasn't supposed to offend anyone in any way. it should be something the opposite to the 'dreamer award' (that i got myself for some reason. forre? what for? do i really deserve it? heh... i AM a dreamer sometimes but there are def ppl who deserves this award more. anyway, thanks i was pleased to get it). i don't know, guess this nomination should be more concrete *takes all the shame spyretto's put at her*. may be it's the mentality or language thing, but at least in Russia we have the concept of 'healthy cynicism'. and that's what i really meant. it was an award for 'person who is able to have both legs on the ground when there are so many dreamers around'. nothing more. it was a positive nomination for me. but if it offended u:
Thanks for the explanation, sunny. I wouldn't say I felt very comfortable with that award but everything's cool, the awards were given in a kinda gay mood...and
there's also the dirty old man award, not to forget :D

About Tatugirls, I didn't mean anything in particular, just wanted to make you wonder as I did when I saw my award, which is what all good cynics do...

No, I'm kidding :D ;)

what I really meant is that I remember people nomitating me for more "flattering" awards there...by the way, did you know that the word cynic derives from the Greek word for "dog"? :D

Quote:

i want to make a public apology to spyretto for being such an asshole and nominating Spy for this stupid award wich meaning i didn't explain well enough. i didn't really mean to be rude or something... but ur tomatoes and eggs are def what i deserved if it offended this wonderful person in any way.

*takes some tomato juice from her head and smells her fingers to check if it were really tomatoes that were thrown on her coz the thing really stinks*
In Greece we also like to throw stale yogurt.. :D

wonderful" person? :lalala: hmm, sunny I think just the explanation above was sufficient :cool:

I think I overreacted :hmmm:

freddie 14-08-2003 21:05

I just came here to collect my two awards and get the hell out of here, before an oftopic remark hits me in the head and causes a concusion.

khm...
*ignores the offtopic madness around him*)
"Thank you, thank you...I think I (quite literally) didn't deserve this two awards LOL. I would like to thank my family & friends, my imaginery girlfriend, and everybody that supported and helped me reach for the stars" :D
*takes a bow*

I mean seriously folks: The most obsessed with this forum? I think that TvA "deserves" this award MUCH more then I do. I mean look at the post counter for christs sakes.:p

The most sarcastic? Now that's something! Oh how I envy you Spyretto. I'd give you both of mine for yours.:hmmm:

la aurora 14-08-2003 21:19

so, i'm forgiven? peace? *looks up in suspect praying she will hear "yes" in reply* :)
and yes, i think u are nice person. although 'wonderful' was to make ppl understand what an asshole i really am if i offened someone like that. but hope u deserve it. i mean being called 'wonderful' at least i have no reasons to doubt it.
stale yogurt? 0_0 that's what i def didn't have on my head still. and i don't regret it. now i'm thanking god for ur coming so late... and not participating in that exercusion. lol :)

spyretto 14-08-2003 22:39

of course, you are...:) But in any case I accept my award, coz you don't win awards every day.

freedie no, not the most sarcastic but the most cynic.
Hmm, what does cynic mean exactly?? :D

freddie 15-08-2003 20:07

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto

freedie no, not the most sarcastic but the most cynic.
Hmm, what does cynic mean exactly?? :D

Oh I see. Well I wouldn't mind this award as well.:D

And to answer your question:
According to Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary

Cynic (often derogatory):
1.) a person who belives that people do not do things for good, sincere or noble reasons, but only for their own advantage. "What does he want from you in return?", "Don't be such a cynic"
2.) A person who questions wheater something will really happen, wheater something is importaint. "Already you can hear cynics saying: Who cares anyway?"

Not that bad is it? We're all cynics to some extent.

russkayatatu : Yup I love your nick. It appealed to me ever since you came to the forum. Those russian words with many vowels are always so nice to pronounce.:D

haku 15-08-2003 21:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Lцfberg
Do you really think that itґs over? Already?
Nonono...

best fanfic author
1 Ripptyd
0 Uhaku
Most original nic
2 Darje
0 Russkayatatu

More votes? Ok:

Ripptyd

Darje

denial 26-12-2003 06:04

well .....

Getting closer into 2004 :rolleyes: .. I recall this thread... woohooo .. looking forward for TATYSITE 2004 AWARDS

So everyone .. PERFORM! BEHAVE! do what ever it take .. 2004 going to be really really interesting !!! might have lots more categories now.... woooo I can't wait!!

Kappa 26-12-2003 07:32

... I really don't think my behaviour around here is awardable.

Kate 26-12-2003 08:53

There is no "Most evil person"? That's the only one I would be eligible for... :(

protoman2k1 26-12-2003 09:00

katbeidar, Shut up!!!
You should get most informative!

denial 26-12-2003 09:32

Quote:

Originally posted by protoman2k1
katbeidar, Shut up!!!
You should get most informative!

I second that!! I got new motto this year..

" If you can't fight your enemy .. sleep with them.." ..LoL

katbeidar, :rose: *hugs*

Veggie Delite 26-12-2003 12:07

Quote:

Originally posted by katbeidar
There is no "Most evil person"? That's the only one I would be eligible for... :(
u r not evil. u should get the 'trying really hard to be nice' award. :rose:

taty994945 26-12-2003 14:07

No one here is evil, I think. :done:

Devilish Yulia 26-12-2003 16:15

^meee! but im evil in a nice way ;) ...maybe my name sound evil! :spy: *WINK* *WINK*

anywayz....where the hell is my nomination!!! oh wait i do have one...!

DY: and The winner for the youngest person *dat has posted the most!* goes to *drumroll*
DEVILISH YuLIA! *runs bak to be me*

me: omg! i won!!!*collects award* im just so happy *sniff sniff* thank u everyone for voting for me! *looks round the room...its empty* well er...thank u me for voting for me!

there! :p

coolasfcuk 26-12-2003 16:15

awww.... :(

those awards nominations happened while i was away all summer... and .... people forgot me then? :( I got no nominations .. *sob sob* :help:

maybe we should re-vote now at the end of the year... cause i think lots of things/opinions have changed since august :heh: ...besides then I get a chance to be nominated :gigi:

QueenBee 26-12-2003 16:26

coolasfcuk, lol.. aww poor thing.. I promise I'll vote for you in 2004. :kwink: That's pretty soon btw.. when should we hold the awards? And I wanna be the co-host! :P

shizzo 26-12-2003 16:30

I'm evil. Mwoha!
:: evil abounding ::

In the 2004 awards, I want "Da Most Bling-Blingin' Jivesta". :D

QueenBee 26-12-2003 16:39

cniaju, I'll be sure to vote for you :P
*Goes to think of nominations for 2004*

coolasfcuk 26-12-2003 16:46

umm... i think we should do nominations NOW for the end of the year... since August was long time ago... ja? :D

LETS Voate again... he he... and announce results on Jan 1st? What do you guys think? ... do we have enough time? 5-6 days?

kishkash 26-12-2003 17:07

*wonders what she'll get voted for*

*le hint le hint*

:ithink: :lalala: