Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Test: Who is The Director Who Films Your Live

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 20:53   #1
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Test: Who is The Director Who Films Your Live

The Director Who Films Your Life Test
Spielberg? Hitchcock? Ed Wood? Kevin Smith? WHO should be given the task to direct the film of your life story? Based on action/romance, comedy/drama, complex story, and financial budget requirements, this test will select the most appropriate of 24 selected film directors to commit to celluloid the story of your life.

Here: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...00315001458180

Sofia Coppola http://is3.okcupid.com/users/110/596...1123096726.jpg
Your film will be 67% romantic, 33% comedy, 27% complex plot, and a $ 29 million budget.
Relatively inexperienced (The Virgin Suicides, Lost In Translation) as a director, but already highly respected and connected -- her dad, Francis, directed all The Godfather movies, Apocolypse Now. Also, at last word she's dating Quentin Tarantino, so I'm sure he'll have some input into the substance of your film. Sofia's good at making the romantic drama that is your life. Who didn't have at least a lump in the throat at the end of Lost In Translation? She's already won one Academy Award for her writing, now she'll be the first woman to receive one for directing -- YOUR FILM!
Old 12-09-2005, 21:20   #2
My Waking Hour

Roger Corman

Your film will be 50% romantic, 33% comedy, 40% complex plot, and a $ 33 million budget.
An action-complex tale about a complex character that is you. Corman was responsible for Jack Nicholson's film debut in 1963's The Terror. The actor who plays you will emote complexity like Jack ... maybe Christian Slater or Gwyneth Paltrow. Also, Roger filmed the original Little Shop of Horrors film -- which in the 1980s was the basis for a hit Broadway musical and another film. All his films were shot for mere thousands of dollars. Roger knows talent, and knows how to keep costs down with complex stories such as your life story. His versions of Edgar Allen Poe stories are considered classics (The Raven, The Pit and the Pendulum), and also directed Deathsport and Bloody Mama in the 1970s. Oh, yeah, man, this guy will make your film a cult classic!

Mine is an bigger production!
Old 13-09-2005, 02:11   #3
blah

Woody Allen
Your film will be 71% romantic, 38% comedy, 27% complex plot, and a $ 29 million budget.
Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949 ( ).
Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, etc. Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.

may i just say.. i HATE jazz
Old 13-09-2005, 02:20   #4
Primetime Anchor

Ingmar Bergman

Your film will be 70% romantic, 21% comedy, 44% complex plot, and a $ 39 million budget.
Your life will be portrayed on film as an intense psychological drama, likely with some actresses screaming at the camera (Persona), or maybe a pleasant chess game between the Grim Reaper and a Crusader (The Seventh Seal). This Swedish director's films are intensely scrutinzed and studied in colleges all over the world to this day. This means that most Americans still don't understand his films! Still alive, he released in the U.S. in 2005 his first film in 23 years (Saraband), and he can still take on one more project to make your film biography. If curious, start with his films Wild Strawberries and Smiles of a Summer Night.
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take

Kill me now
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 13-09-2005, 03:55   #5
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quentin Tarantino
Your film will be 49% romantic, 31% comedy, 39% complex plot, and a $ 48 million budget.
Wow! What a life you have led thus far! Action-packed, anti-social with probably dark humor. Quentin hasn't really made many films, but each successive one is a bigger and grander project ... and more violent. Karate CHOP! Your life story will probably star Michael Madsen, Uma Thurman, or some TV or movie star from the 1980s for which your film will be the comeback -- let's say Emilio Estevez. Maybe. Now that the QT is dating Sofia Coppola, maybe he'll get some tips about putting some lump-in-the-throat romantic moments in his films. Quentin's short directing resume includes Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and Kill Bill Vols. 1 & 2.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 13-09-2005, 06:46   #6
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Ingmar Bergman
Whooooaaah!!!!....You're made for me !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
may i just say.. i HATE jazz
One of the things which makes me love some much Woody Allen 's movies is this jazz music soundtrack ....
Old 13-09-2005, 07:23   #7
Bitchka

Steven Soderbergh

Your film will be 58% romantic, 36% comedy, 42% complex plot, and a $ 36 million budget.
Filmography: Sex Lies and Videotape, Traffic, Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Erin Brockovich, and various other homemade independent films. He may just want to follow you around for a few months and construct a film out of that. At least you'll be surrounded by the best-looking people who will be cast as your friends. Then when he wins the Academy Award for your film, he won't have to make anymore "Ocean's" films.

I am surrounded by beautiful people!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 13-09-2005, 09:38   #8
winter days ...

Woody Allen
Your film will be 60% romantic, 43% comedy, 25% complex plot, and a $ 26 million budget.
Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949. Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, etc. Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.
Old 13-09-2005, 10:02   #9
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
David Lynch

Your film will be 48% romantic, 42% comedy, 51% complex plot, and a $ 38 million budget.

We apologize now. Future generations will view your life story by David Lynch and not know
what the hell just happened. A lot of events occur around you, but you seem to be involved
in all the wrong ways. Even you probably think your life is WEIRD. Why does that bald lady
insist on sitting on that basketball she carries inside that milk crate? Robert Blake will play your grandfather, and Kyle MacLachlan will play your dad.

**OMG, I luf Mullholland Drive!!**
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!
Old 13-09-2005, 11:19   #10
Re-Offender

Quentin Tarantino
Your film will be 50% romantic, 30% comedy, 40% complex plot, and a $ 74 million budget
Wow! What a life you have led thus far! Action-packed, anti-social with probably dark humor. Quentin hasn't really made many films, but each successive one is a bigger and grander project ... and more violent.
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 18% on action-romance

You scored higher than 41% on humor

You scored higher than 56% on complexity

You scored higher than 96% on budget

Old 13-09-2005, 13:30   #11
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
Woody Allen
roshie, i think we got a lot more in common than we know haha.
i mean check out the language knowledge test (we got the absolute same results) and here we both got the same director
Old 13-09-2005, 15:12   #12
winter days ...

killaQ, youre my long lost twin, who just happens to be several years younger than me
Old 13-09-2005, 17:15   #13
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
LMAO @...

Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Your film will be 47% romantic, 34% comedy, 30% complex plot, and a $ 35 million budget.
Ed Wood will get your film done waaaaay under budget, and will likely make it into a classic film of all time -- for all the wrong reasons. Let's face it, your life isn't terribly exciting to begin with, and it needs some camping up. His resume includes classics such as Plan Nine From Outer Space and Glen or Glenda? He's not afraid to tackle controversial topics, and may insist on portraying a transvestite in your film -- even if you've never seen a transvestite before. He was immortalized in the Academy Award winning Tim Burton film, Ed Wood -- go see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 13-09-2005, 19:50   #14
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
LMAO @...

Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Your film will be 47% romantic, 34% comedy, 30% complex plot, and a $ 35 million budget.
Ed Wood will get your film done waaaaay under budget, and will likely make it into a classic film of all time -- for all the wrong reasons. Let's face it, your life isn't terribly exciting to begin with, and it needs some camping up. His resume includes classics such as Plan Nine From Outer Space and Glen or Glenda? He's not afraid to tackle controversial topics, and may insist on portraying a transvestite in your film -- even if you've never seen a transvestite before. He was immortalized in the Academy Award winning Tim Burton film, Ed Wood -- go see it.
yeah i can sorta see it
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 13-09-2005, 22:33   #15
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Quentin Tarantino
Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
Quentin Tarantino
Some seem dangerous here!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaku
David Lynch
Not surprised for a cinephile as you!!! Good choice!
Old 13-09-2005, 22:43   #16
kis$ it

kill bill is my favorite movie of all time, next to Godfather, so i dunno
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 14-09-2005, 04:20   #17
Божественная красота

Send a message via AIM to YLuelniaa Send a message via MSN to YLuelniaa
James L. Brooks

Your film will be 58% romantic, 40% comedy, 38% complex plot, and a $ 40 million budget.
Filmography: Terms of Endearment, Spanglish, As Good As It Gets, Broadcast News, etc. He also is responsible for bringing The Simpsons to TV (from when he produced The Tracy Ullman Show). It's likely that the audience will cry if Jimmy makes your film. In fact, the Simpsons writing team gave the name "Jimmies" to those sweet, tender, loving moments that end some Simpsons episodes. Also, that's he who says, "How about some sponge cake? With a brandy glaze! Muwahaha!"
Old 14-09-2005, 05:27   #18
Re-Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Some seem dangerous here!!!!
And what do you think about my film budget ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
next to Godfather
same here !
Old 14-09-2005, 07:04   #19
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
And what do you think about my film budget ?
I'm not impressed at all my money....
....and indeed, it's great for me.......for the same price , you get just 1 life and me: 1+1+1/2..... 2 live and a half!!!!!....Oh ! I feel suddendly Immortal ...hihi..!!!
Old 19-09-2005, 06:35   #20
the likeness of a human

Ingmar Bergman

Your film will be 54% romantic, 25% comedy, 45% complex plot, and a $ 41 million budget.

I've never seen his films...
ReplyPost New Thread