Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic- Different Perspectives

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 14-11-2003, 16:43   #1
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Post Fanfic- Different Perspectives

Ok. I know that I have already two fanfics started but I dreamt this storyline and couldn't find peace until I hadn't written down at least the first part of it. I have no idea when I'm gonna get to writing the next part of it cause I wrote this more than a week ago and hadn't had time until now to type it up.
I don't even know if I'm gonna put it up on my site.

Well..tell me what you think of it. And if I even should continue it.

Part 1:

Boxer shorts and a comfy T-shirt.
That was life.
Lena was standing in the kitchen, humming a song from the radio and preparing a sandwich. Suddenly she felt female arms wrap around her body, silicon breasts being pushed into her back.

“Chantal, don’t you have work to do?” Lena’s voice sounded fed up and exasperated.
“I have a break right now. Ivan said that I did my job so well that I could rest for a while.” Purring her answer with a seductive tone, Chantal’s hands started roaming over Lena’s stomach.
Lena rolled her eyes at the last comment with it’s hidden meaning and bragging.
“Can’t you spend your break somewhere else? I want to eat my dinner in peace.”
“Aww. Come on, Lennie. I know you want this!”
“*I* know that all those drugs and all that fucking around interferes with your non-existent brain.” Detangling herself, Lena shoved Chantal into the direction of the door. Chantal grunted and grudgingly left, passing Ivan in the door, who was dressed in his boxer shorts. She shook her head at how alike those two where become with every day.
“Hey boss.”
Ivan nodded in Chantal’s direction, his eyes never leaving Lena’s small form. He grinned, his eyes twinkling with delight.
“She tried to hit on you again? That woman’s so queer!”
Lena rolled her eyes at his childish behaviour.
“Yeah she did.”
Laughing he crossed the space between them and hugged her carefully.
“You seem to kind of enjoy her attention though. Otherwise you would tell her off more forcefully.” Grinning he saw the panic cross the redheads pretty face.
Lena gulped. “No…I…I just don’t want to lose her as a friend.” Praying that he would buy her answer, she looked deep into the eyes of the man who had saved her life more than once.
Ivan laughed out loud, laughing even harder upon seeing the frown form on Lena’s face.
Squeezing her tightly he tried to calm down so much that he could speak.
“Lennie darling, I *know* that you’re queer. You’re my favourite little butch girl on this planet.” He smiled warmly down at her, grinning when he noticed her eyes shining with happiness and love.
She cuddled into him, enjoying the safe feeling of those strong arms around her body.
“Thanks.”
Mumbling the quiet confession into his chest, she prayed that he had heard her. She was not up to repeating it.
He smiled sadly at the nearly inaudible “Thanks.”, cursing inwardly at everything that had made his little girl this scared.
“No problem.” Whispering he tried to make sure no one heard big awful Ivan this sensitive. Both smiled at each other before Lena went back to preparing her dinner.
“You should give Chantal a day off so she can go and look for a girlfriend.” Chuckling Lena took a bite from her sandwich.
“Yeah right. As if that would help.” Pausing in the door, he turned around again.
“Lena can you do me a favour? All my girls are working and the rest is running errands for me. Could you go and buy groceries? And don’t forget my favourite ice!” Winking he went out of the door, taking Lena’s slight nod as an affirmative answer.

Ivan walked into his office. It was full of people working for him. All of them seemed to stand straighter than before the minute he appeared at the door. One of his girls came up to him.
“Ivan? Can I have today off? I need to visit my mum.”
“Do I look like I’m Santa Clause and it’s Christmas? Have you already earned your daily amount of money?” His voice was dangerous and the woman before him shuddered visibly.
“No. But I thought that maybe I could work more tomorrow.” Her voice was small and frightful.
“I need the money today. Come back if you have earned enough. I’m not giving you shelter and food for nothing in return.” Dismissing her with his cold look he went to his desk and sat down.
“Anton. What’s with the problem we discussed yesterday?”
“Well the guys and me were working on it but John said he does not have the money.”
“I don’t care what he says. Go over there and solve it. Now. You know how. No one is going to rob Ivan. Make that clear.”
Couple of the men immediately scrambled out of the room. Not daring to argue with their boss.

Lena was dressed in comfortable shorts, a wide T-shirt, her locks hidden behind her cap. She was aware of the fact that she looked as much butch as she could, but she didn’t care. Everyone in her district who was important knew about Ivan’s small girl and her style of clothing. She was being greeted by everyone and no one ever dared to criticise her. Being the protйgй of the leading pimp, drug dealer and more or less mafia boss in the poorest district of Moscow clearly had it’s advantages.
Lena took a last look at the houses around her, drawing a deep breath, she stepped onto the street crossing, leaving her familiar surroundings and Ivan’s district.

He’s such a snob sometimes. I don’t understand why I have to buy groceries in the most expensive shop of the snobbiest district.

Shaking her head, she fingered the wad of money in her pocket. Thinking about the book she would be able to read when she came home, she glanced around enjoying the sight of the other way of life.
Lena was so lost in thought that she didn’t notice the group of school girls coming her way, until their loud laughter tore her out of her reverie. She couldn’t help but notice how cute the small black-haired girl in the middle of the group looked.
“Hey look at that freak there! Is that a girl or a boy?!”
Laughter broke out and Lena’s face contorted into a frown. Before Lena could think about what to do, she was surrounded by those girls, unable to get out of the circle.
“Do you need money for a sex-change operation?!” Snarling, one of the girls flung a banknote into Lena’s face.
Lena’s eyes dilated with hatred, her eye colour turning from grey to green. The small blue eyed black-haired girl’s eyes widened with surprise upon seeing so much rage in those green eyes.
A blond girl spoke up, “Do you fuck boys or girls?” Laughter erupted all around. It was obvious that they would go on until they got an answer from the redhead. Lena waited. She wanted her comment to be heard.
“Well at least people I fuck don’t have to simulate their orgasms.” The laughter died the second Lena had spoken, her beautiful voice sounding like she was singing Russian.
The girls around Lena got ready to attack when she suddenly jumped in front of the black-haired girl and brushed past her. Lena disappeared around a corner before the girls could follow her.
“Such a freak! Such scum should be forbidden to breathe the same air we do!”
Not one of the girls nodding noticed the black-haired girls eyes were clouded over in thought. She had not found those jokes funny after seeing the hurt buried deep down under layers of anger in those beautiful green eyes. Yulia pondered if attacking an innocent girl, or not preventing the attack, didn’t make her more of a freak.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 14-11-2003, 16:47   #2
Участник

You already know that I love your writing in general and this story in particular.

So yes, *continue*!!!

Btw, I *love* what Lena says about not simulating orgasms.

Parrish
Old 14-11-2003, 18:58   #3
Участник

coolness! i like ;D

amikana
Old 14-11-2003, 19:15   #4
daydreamer

Sounds good to me, eventhoough it is hard to imagine lena as a butch, she's so catlike in my opinion soemtimes...
But great jb lena, i can't wait to see more of it...I think this is one of the few fanfics i ever read where lena is the strong character.
You go girl! keep doing this amazing fic!
And the mob! wow---
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR= "blue"]Hope is for those who still believe in dreams...[/color]

things are getting desperate
when all the boys can't be men
everybody knows i'm her friend
everybody knows i'm her man
Old 15-11-2003, 01:37   #5
keep 'em guessing

i like this, different indeed!
you should definately continue writing this one!
Old 15-11-2003, 03:15   #6
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
nice one...
kip it going...
~~~~~~~~~~~
mY SITE
Old 15-11-2003, 20:54   #7
The Poke Master

Send a message via AIM to rivierakid
This is really cool. Me likes!

So now you're up to, what, three fics you're working on? Yeesh...You're becoming as crazy as Parrish!

Not that I'm complaining...
Old 16-11-2003, 15:26   #8
motylik

Thanks for the comments guys. *big grin* I'm grinning like that insane cat on crack from Alice
I'll try to write as soon as I can.

samegirl , I know what you mean. I kind of imagined Lena in this fic like she looked in some of the Japan pics from before summer. They are my favourite pics. She looks adorable with her cap.

rivierakid seem like that insanity is rubbing off. not that I'm complaining.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 20-11-2003, 22:46   #9
daydreamer

She *does* look adorable in those pics!
And I love how she looks with caps, she looks like a kid, so cute co cute!
and now that you mention, if i imagine her as in japan, well it's a pretty cute butch girl i could be hugging all day
I can't wait for more more moreeeeeeeee
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-11-2003, 03:36   #10
Determined

Oh, what's going to happen now?
Old 31-01-2004, 16:25   #11
motylik

See? I promised I would continue
I finally found the time to write and type the next part of this up. I hope that you guys still want to read it I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to finish this though, cause my workpile for school is just huge.
Comments and feedback are very much appreciated!

Part 2:
„Yulia! Hurry up! We are going to miss all the fun!”
Yulia rolled her eyes at her reflection in the mirror. They had planned to go clubbing that night, but someone had decided that it would be much more fun, if they would go and check out one of the clubs in the poorer area of the city. To look how “those” people partied like.
“Like going to the zoo to look at some exotic animals,” muttered Yulia, and readjusting some spikes for the last time, she went out of the room, meeting her group of friends standing impatiently in the living room.
“You look hot Yules. Now let’s go!” Yulia smiled faintly at the blond, who regarded herself as the leader of the group. The black-haired girl still hadn’t forgotten the incident that had happened earlier that day and she feared it wouldn’t be the last one. Especially if she thought about their plans for the night.
She prayed to God that she would at least have power to walk away and not only watch like an accomplice in crime.

Lena was sitting on the couch, comfortably reading a book.
“I thought that you wanted to go out tonight.” Ivan was leaning on the doorframe his eyes fixed on Lena.
“I still want to go. And I will. Don’t you see that I’m dressed for a party?” Grinning cheekily, Lena jumped up and turned around so Ivan could admire her attire.
Her red curls were framing her face, giving her an angelic look. She was dressed in a white shirt, buttoned only in the middle, showing of her curves and her bare stomach, her belly-button glittering in the light. Her short black skirt looked as if it were sliding off her hips any second, the knee length boots completing the astounding image.
“Someone’s dressed to kill!” Ivan whistled, smiling to himself.
Winking, Lena grinned cheekily, “Of course!”
Ivan laughed out loud, enjoying his favourite girl’s good mood.
“Well then you maybe should go now, before Chantal sees you like this.” Lena frowned, showing clear discomfort at that thought.
Ivan had to concentrate hard on not starting to laugh like a madman.
“You find that amusing, don’t you?” Lena tried to keep a neutral face and raised her eyebrows.
“Yes. Very much. You are too cute.” Laughter was ringing in his voice, his eyes twinkling.
Lena frowned again, deciding to pay him back. Acting as if she were mad she put out her lower lip and pouting went to get her coat.
Ivan started laughing harder. “You’re so cute when you pout!”
Lena was putting on her coat, standing with her back to Ivan. He knew that she was only putting on an act, but he still couldn’t let the redhead leave without seeing her smile happily.
Ivan walked towards her, hugging her from behind. “Forgive me for laughing. But Chantal’s constant useless trying is *very* funny.” He felt her body relax. “Yeah I know.”
Grinning she turned around and hugged him tightly, pressing her face against his chest.
“I’d better go.” Readjusting her coat she winked and walked to the door.
“You have to tell me about all your adventures when you get back!”
Waving dismissively, she walked out, giggling the whole way to the club.
Lena walked around the long queue up to the bouncer, winking at him.
“Hey Jos! How you doing?”
“I’m great. How are you my favourite?”
“Awesome!” The big, black guy bent down, hugging the three times smaller redhead close, before stepping aside and letting her walk in.
“Rock the house girl!”

“Did you see that girl?” A blond haired girl turned towards her group of friends. Yulia ignored her. She was trying to get that red hair out of her mind and at the same time struggling to remember where she had already seen that girl.
“The one that walked in without waiting?”
“I can understand the bouncer let her in like that, she looked hot!”
“That was probably one of the girls who often go here. We will see whose cool and how they party if we keep watching her!”
Yulia felt her stomach tighten, her body fill with disgust at the last comment.

The second Yulia was standing in front of the bouncer, she couldn’t help but feel awed at how huge the guy really was. She felt that all her friends felt intimidated and they were in a group. Her thoughts went back to the beautiful redhead and how self-assured she had been.
The bouncer mustered the group of girls, trying not to laugh at how ridiculously out of place they looked, especially the blond that was trying to convince him of letting them in. His eyes landed on the small black-haired girl with spikes, looking out of place in that group.

I know the perfect girlfriend for her.

Grinning he made a bet with himself, how long it would take before those tow finally hooked up. Jos had planned to not let those girls in, but the had changed his mind. He had to see whether his judgement was right. Nodding them on he never took his eyes off the blue eyes of the spikey-haired girl. Yulia was surprised they were let in. She couldn’t help but notice that they looked ridiculous with all their attire, especially their expensive new clothes.
Walking into the club, she felt the heat hit her and engulf her body. The music was blearing, lights flashing and masses of people were grinding against each other.
“Let’s drink something first.” Yulia looked at her blond haired friend, when she caught sight of red hair on the dance floor. She tried to find it again, never noticing that her friends had dragged her towards a booth, sitting down around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-02-2004, 13:55   #12
Gimme some sugar!

u continused this story... awww...
Old 06-02-2004, 15:09   #13
you'll need love

oi.. I read it
*feels proud*
you know, lena410, I might ask you all the time for an update from now on
It's good.. keep updating please
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 07-02-2004, 01:02   #14
keep 'em guessing

continue.
please continue.
Old 08-02-2004, 15:40   #15
motylik

guesshoo- I will

TLFdk- you read my story..*feels even prouder* I dont mind as long as you asking me bout updates doesn't cut our quality-about-Lena-talking-time short

$in- thanks for the rose *smile*

ok I have part 3...don't know when Ill get around to doing part 4..I hope soon though

Part 3:
Yulia tried to ignore everything around her. The noise. The heat. But most importantly her friends. She felt out of place and couldn’t help but despise her friends for not noticing how incredibly embarrassing they were.
“Hey it’s her!”
“Where?”
“There on the dance floor! The redhead next to that big black guy!”
Yulia’s head shot up. She followed her friend’s gaze and sure enough there was the girl. Dancing like there was no tomorrow, in perfect harmony with the music, her red curls tossed around making her look more like an angel than ever before.
Noticing that she had stopped breathing, Yulia tried to turn her head to the other side, but it was impossible for her to avert her eyes. All she could see was the beautiful girl. Suddenly she didn’t feel out of place anymore.

Lena felt eyes on her. Following her every move. Looking up her eyes met the bluest oceans she had ever seen.

That’s the girl from today

She tried to glare but couldn’t. She couldn’t even be mad at the small brunette. Shaking her head she turned around with the music, trying to block the blue eyes tracing her back out.
‘She obviously doesn’t even remember me. She doesn’t know that she knows me already.’ Sighing she tried to repress the feeling of disappointment cursing through her.

‘Ok. This is what I’ll do. I’ll go over and talk to her only to make fun of her. I’ll pay them back.’ Nodding to herself, Lena tried to convince that that really was the only reason she was adamant to follow the blue pools on the other end of the room. Turning around she started walking towards the black-haired girl, their eye-contact never breaking. Stopping in front of the table Lena tried to swallow her nervousness.
Raising her eyebrows she bent closer to the girl. “You wanna dance?” Whispering into the brunette’s ear she felt the shivers run down the other girls spine. Smirking she looked again into the blue eyes, noting that they had turned a deeper blue.

Yulia felt speechless. Her throat was dry. She tried to tell herself that that was only due to the fact that her friends kept urging her to go so they would have a new attraction to watch. Looking into the grey eyes of the girl above her she knew that she would say yes, no matter what her friends would say. “Yes. I’d like to.”
“Go Yul and have fun!” She couldn’t resist but roll her eyes at hearing her friends comment, earning an inquisitive look from the redhead. Yulia stood on her tip-toes and whispered in the bigger girls ear. “I’ll explain later.”
Lena was fighting the urge to close her eyes and purr. She had to stop feeling like this. ‘Teasing. I just want to tease *her* and walk away. Don’t get involved.’ Trying to imprint that thought in her mind she took Yulia’s hand and guided her toward the dance floor.
“So what’s your name?” Yulia shouted over the music, trying to mask her nervousness. She had never danced with a girl before. Not like this anyway.
Lena looked at the small brunette as if she were crazy. One, no one ever asked names in this club. Second, everybody already knew hers. She hadn’t heard that question in an eternity.
“My name is Lena. Yours?”
“My name is Yulia. Lena is short for Elena isn’t it?”
“Yeah but no one calls me Elena.” Lena was bored with their talk and pushing Yulia close to her she started dancing around her. Yulia gulped and grinned, instantly enjoying everything Lena was doing.
Both girls were completely lost in each other. Moving, grinding in the rhythm of the music, oblivious to anything else.
Yulia couldn’t help but feel awed at how much she was enjoying this. Her head was spinning and everything she could see was the girl in front of her. Lena was intoxicating her senses, driving her wild with the smallest things. She was slowly starting to get tired, but she didn’t want this to end. Looking into Lena’s grey eyes, she noticed that the girl looked exhausted. Yulia was puzzled. Someone that young should not be that tired that soon.

Maybe she had a tough day

Trying to dismiss her worries she pressed closer to the redhead, drawing comfort.
Lena looked down into the blue pools so close to her own and was instantly drawn into their depths.

I can’t fall. No I can’t. Get a grip on yourself.

She suddenly noticed that those blue oceans were coming closer. Painfully slow their faces were edging closer and closer. Lena could feel Yulia’s breath on her skin, afraid to move or even breathe she waited. No one had ever had this effect on her. She couldn’t deny that this was no longer a game she could in any way control.
Yulia’s thoughts were racing. She couldn’t help but feel helpless. Her head tilted to the side and her lips brushed Lena’s ear every time she spoke.
“Let’s get some drinks.”
The contact was nearly too much. Feeling Lena’s breath on her neck, her knees started to feel weak.
Lena gulped and nodded. Taking Yulia’s hand she started guiding her back to her table, when she felt Yulia tug her into the other direction. Stopping, she turned around and raised her eyebrows. She didn’t want to say anything. Right now she didn’t trust her own voice.
“I don’t want to go back to my friends. Let’s find our own booth.” Yulia couldn’t believe what she was saying. How easily those words flowed from her mouth.
Lena nodded and darted into the opposite direction. Finding them a quiet booth, she just wanted to get them drinks, when one of the bartenders came over and took their orders. Ivan’s protйgй was welcome everywhere and always guest number one. She chuckled, noticing Yulia’s confused frown.
“They don’t do that usually, do they?”
“No they don’t.” Lena grinned, enjoying the awed expression on the other girls face.
“Why…”
“It’s a long story. Let’s say that I and my best friend are quite popular.” Smirking at her own words she hoped that Yulia would be satisfied. Lena didn’t like to explain her lifestyle to someone from upper class. Not yet anyway.
The bartender came back with their drinks, making sure that they really had everything they wanted, he promised to come back in some time and check on them again.
Yulia whistled. “This is great. I love to be treated special.”
Lena laughed. “Aren’t you used to such a treatment?”
Yulia grinned. “Is it that obvious that I’m not from around here?” Laughing, she added. “Well I’m not really used to it. My family isn’t that rich.”
“So why didn’t you want to go back to your friends?”
Yulia rolled her eyes. “You saw them. Would you want to go back to them? I mean they behave like clowns. They always do that, but today is worse.” Sighing, she looked into the grey eyes of the redhead. “I mean you should have seen how they behaved towards that one girl today. It was awful. The poor girl. I saw the humour in what they said but it was mean.”
Lena’s insides tightened. Her stomach was in knots.

Humour?

“If they are that bad why are you their friend?” She hadn’t intended on her voice sounding that harsh, or cold. But she didn’t care.
Yulia looked at her surprised, trying not to show that she was hurt by the girl’s change in demeanour.
“Well we know each other like forever. And there’s no one else I know that I would not kill after five minutes of hanging out. They are the best choice really. I still feel bad when they do something like today though. I should have stopped them or something.”
Lena sighed. There were worlds between them. And still she felt closer to the brunette than to anyone else.

What am I gonna do?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-02-2004, 17:29   #16
daydreamer

Cool! you are really continuing the story!!
*hugs lena410* Lena as a tomboy! wow!!! she is even cuter in that way! And yulia is kind of weird...

Wow wow!! Can't wait for more!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 10-02-2004, 01:56   #17
keep 'em guessing

do i smell a relationship?
no, no can't be.
or can it.......?
Old 11-02-2004, 07:06   #18
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
nice ...nice...nice....
~~~~~~~~~~~
mY SITE
Old 18-02-2004, 16:53   #19
motylik

samegirl- *hugs back* thanks for continuing to read this and lena is always cute

guesshoo- *LOL* you know you made me laugh with your commen?

warx- thanks

I have Part 4. It's short cause Im sick and can't sit at my comp too long. I hope Ill get well soon so I can write more.

Part 4:
They had been chatting for hours now and Lena felt more confused by the minute. She had come here to dance and usually not getting what she had planned or wanted pissed her off, but not this time. Truth to be told she didn’t want this night to end, although they had barely done what she had come for. She knew she would miss Yulia, but she knew that they couldn’t meet again, either. The whole situation was so frustrating.

Looking at Yulia’s friends sitting at the other end of the room, she felt her stomach tighten, the fight within her start anew.
“You really hate my friends, don’t you?”
Lena nearly choked on her drink from surprise. “Huh?”
Yulia chuckled. “Well every time you look at them you start frowning so much that even I get scared.” In a softer tone she added, “Plus whenever we talk about them you become awfully tense.”
“Well, honestly, I don’t like them. They are superficial and they look as if they wouldn’t care about anyone else but them.”
“Why do you talk to me then? Aren’t I like them?”
Lena looked into Yulia’s blue eyes, her brow furrowed in confusion. How could she answer a question she kept asking herself the whole night as well?
Not being able to hold Yulia’s gaze, Lena lowered her eyes, staring at her hand playing with her glass.
“I don’t know. You seem different.”
Yulia decided to cheer Lena up again. She could see that the girl was very uncomfortable by the way she didn’t want to meet her eyes and her mumbled, barely audible replies.
Taking two straws she stuck them into her nose, starting to roll her eyes wildly.
Speaking in her best deep, threatening monster voice, Yulia said, “You are right. I *am* different!”
Lena’s eyes opened wide at seeing the brunette like that before she doubled over with laughter, nearly falling onto the floor. Yulia couldn’t help but join the laughter. Lena looked so cute laughing her head off.

“You said you weren’t that rich. So how rich are you?” Lena had finally calmed down enough to where she was able to look at Yulia without starting to laugh again.
“Well not very rich. We are quite wealthy, but I consider myself not too spoilt. Compared to some other people I know from my neighbourhood or school.”
Lena grinned. Everyone considered themselves not too spoilt, compared to others.
“My mum and my dad always made sure that I did housework and stuff. Took responsibility for my dog and other animals. They tried to teach me to know the value of money.”
“Sounds like they are great parents.” Lena couldn’t help but feel the cold seeping through at the pit of her stomach.
“Well yeah, most of the time they are. But sometimes they can get on my nerves. I never really felt like I could talk to them or anything.”
Lena looked up startled. She could tell that Yulia was opening up to her more than she had ever done to anyone else. Reaching out she took Yulia’s hand into hers.
“I’m sorry to hear that. Everyone needs someone to talk to.”
“Well now I have someone.” Grinning Yulia squeezed Lena’s hand.
Lena felt her heart skip a beat. Yulia could drive her insane with the smallest of touches. Trying to stop her mind from spinning full of thoughts she didn’t want to think, she decided to distract herself a little. Standing up and pulling Yulia with her, she led the small black-haired girl to the dance floor, their eyes never leaving.
Jos slowly and silently walked into the building stealing a glance at the dance floor. Even from where he was standing he could see the spark in Lena’s eyes. He grinned and mentally high-fived himself. He had just won a bet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 18-02-2004, 18:05   #20
you'll need love

awww this story is so cute

I'm so glad, I'm a slow reader, so I didn't get trough the story right away

Of all the fics I read I must say you are at a shared 1st place Would sound a lot better if I had read more than two stories though.. But it's true.

Good thing Yulia seems to forget her friends, even though Lena should keep focused more..

Get well soon
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
ReplyPost New Thread