Unofficial site of group TATU


Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts


UTIMTA


ReplyPost New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 17:35   #1
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

UTIMTA

April, 11, 2010
Today the full maxi-single of "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" is released digitally on the Official UTIMTA Myspace. The Single Contains the breakthrough Single "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU", a new catchy B-Side "How Far I'd Go", and an Exclusive Remix of "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" by one of Springfield's Top Producers, Ryan Stewart. The Physical Copies of the Single will be released on the 26th of April. listen here: http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley

Furthermore UTIMTA will be kicking off a tour this year at various venues in the Ohio Valley. The first show will be on April 17th, at Springfield Ohio's Mall. More shows will be booked within the following months.

Please tell me what you think of the single as whole, listen to the whole thing, and if you want to leave nasty comments, don't even post here.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:03   #2
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

Stop using things like "top producers" - as Springfield, Ohio isn't even known for its complete lack of a music scene. Your song would sound better if your poor quality autotune wasn't used. It has a lot of potential.
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 00:07   #3
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Stop using things like "top producers" - as Springfield, Ohio isn't even known for its complete lack of a music scene. Your song would sound better if your poor quality autotune wasn't used. It has a lot of potential.
Thank you for saying it has potential. I hope to buy the whole studio package of Antares soon.
Its ridiculously priced, but its the best. And I beg to differ with you about springfield. A Grammy nominated artist helms from here, ever heard of John Legend? Springfield does have a slow scene, with mostly screamo CRAP, and cheap R&B/Rap artists, but Ryan Stewart is the best producer I've heard around these parts..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 01:50   #4
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Thank you for saying it has potential. I hope to buy the whole studio package of Antares soon.
Its ridiculously priced, but its the best. And I beg to differ with you about springfield. A Grammy nominated artist helms from here, ever heard of John Legend? Springfield does have a slow scene, with mostly screamo CRAP, and cheap R&B/Rap artists, but Ryan Stewart is the best producer I've heard around these parts..
No. Just because a Grammy winning artist is FROM Springfield does not mean that there is a music scene there. Not the same thing, at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 03:16   #5
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
No. Just because a Grammy winning artist is FROM Springfield does not mean that there is a music scene there. Not the same thing, at all.
Guess you can't really make that acusation if you don't live here. But Anywayz...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 20:40   #6
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

UTIMTA TOUR 2010 BEGINS TODAY!
The venue is at UPPER VALLEY MALL, in Springfield.
50+ people are expected to come to the event.

I will perform a new song titled "GETAWAY!" which will be on the upcoming sophmore album set to be released in Late 2010 to early 2011.

The Set List:
1. All Because of You
2. Cracks of Love
3. How Far I'd Go
4. GETAWAY!
5. Illusion of Love
6. For My Mother
7. All Because of You (Reprise)
8. All Because of You (StewRat Remix)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 09:01   #7
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Guess you can't really make that acusation if you don't live here. But Anywayz...
Uhm. No quief. I know what the eff goes on as far as local music. Springfield, Ohio does not have an established music scene. Thank you, the end. And it's accusation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 19:43   #8
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Uhm. No quief. I know what the eff goes on as far as local music. Springfield, Ohio does not have an established music scene. Thank you, the end. And it's accusation.
Okay. haha. Since you know EVERYTHING about music, and how its suppose to be.

Offtop:
And why are you 18 now? I thought we were in our twenties?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 04:14   #9
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Okay. haha. Since you know EVERYTHING about music, and how its suppose to be.

Offtop:
And why are you 18 now? I thought we were in our twenties?
No. I know more than you about music. And more about local music, and established centers for local music around the U.S. - and what about being 18? I don't understand what you're saying at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 17:47   #10
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
No. I know more than you about music. And more about local music, and established centers for local music around the U.S. - and what about being 18? I don't understand what you're saying at all.
Of course you do!

You told someone on the forum earlier this year that you were in your twenties?
I thought you were around 18.

The Show went well, many praised my live vocals, the only problem was the sound system which absolutly sucked.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 05:26   #11
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Of course you do!

You told someone on the forum earlier this year that you were in your twenties?
I thought you were around 18.

The Show went well, many praised my live vocals, the only problem was the sound system which absolutly sucked.
No, nimrod. I told you in THAT thread, that you quoted Khartoun, not me. My age is clearly displayed to the left of my posts. And, you should upload a video. I want to know what your live vocals sound like.

LINK - DUR.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 17:31   #12
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

I just finished up recording the vocals for the new song "GETAWAY!" yesterday, with professional quality Antares Autotuning. It still needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but is generally finished,
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:11   #13
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Am now recording a song called "Rumours", its a completely different vocal style then Ive ever sang before, extremely high! Its my favorite song ever!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:02   #14
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
I just finished up recording the vocals for the new song "GETAWAY!" yesterday, with professional quality Antares Autotuning. It still needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but is generally finished,
The quality of the autotune isn't the problem. It's your voice. Why don't you try something without autotune.

Edit: I listened to your album on your MySpace again. - If you seriously would just fine tune things, your album would be really good. It has huge potential.

Last edited by Talyubittu; 06-05-2010 at 07:05.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:56   #15
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

The new mini-album, or Extended Play, titled "DEPARTURE" will be released on May 22nd!
The Track Listing is as follows:

1. All Because of You
2. How Far I'd Go
3. rumours
4. GETAWAY!
5. bffx
6. All Because of You (StewRat Remix)

The new songs will be released online this week.
The photoshoot for the cover, will take place this weekend, and will be cassete film themed. (You'll just have to wonder, haha)

Offtop:
Thank you Tim, Maybe you could possibly handle the vocals for future songs?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:05   #16
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

I would but alas, I'm preparing to move as well as recording me own album.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:16   #17
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I would but alas, I'm preparing to move as well as recording me own album.
Ah, thats sucks. :/
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 19:48   #18
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

You can hear the new songs "GETAWAY!" (The new single) and "rumours" on the official UTIMTA myspace here, http://www.myspace.com/connersmedley
GETAWAY! has gotten positive reviews, it is a auto-tuned, new musical and vocal aproach for me, and I like it.
rumours has gotten mixed views, and is also a newer vocal range for me at points.... I love it, and I mean every word in all my new songs.
The other new song, bffx, which is the only ballad on the new cd will not be released online.
Hope you enjoy!

btw, i just listened to the myspace, and it is in such low quality, its ridiculous!! I'm mad!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 12:34   #19
Talyubittu Talyubittu is offline
Can You See Them Now?
 
Talyubittu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,057

I really like Getaway. I'd also like to hear a version without the autotune as well. Your pitch is more on target, a few slips but much better. I like the fact that you're playing around with effects too! You should message me!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:12   #20
manatsu103 manatsu103 is offline
UTIMTA
 
manatsu103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Mistery...
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 496

Im glad you like getaway. i will have to reset the song to take away the autotuning. you can message me if you want. this summer i am concentrating on new top quality material....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
  Reply With Quote
ReplyPost New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:59.




© 2001-2008 Unofficial site of group TATU

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.