Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

the Addams family

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 20-05-2007, 21:46   #1
aj ne

the Addams family

When I was young, I couldn't live without them, I dressed like Pugsley [lol], I wanted to have a girlfriend like Wensday...xD
So...What do you think about them? Do you like them? Do you have any information - is there going to be a new film? *I would like*
Old 21-05-2007, 09:08   #2
The Dream is Over, :~(

Wow, this is all so random!

The last film was released in the early 90s, I think it was the Addams Family Values or something. I strongly doubt there'll be a sequel or at least a sequel with the same cast. The actor who played Gomez Addams (the father) Raul Julia died some time ago not to mention that the young actress who played Wednesday, Christina Ricci, is now approaching her thirties. Though she still kinda looks like a kid, she has surely grown since. And the rest, with the exception of Angelica Huston and Christopher Lloyd (Morticia Addams and Uncle Fester), are not well known.

But you never know, Hollywood has lately regurgitated films and cartoons from the 80s and early 90s that should really be left alone (Garfield and Teeange Mutant Ninja Turtles come to mind) The Addams Family was actually adapted from a television show that played in the 50s/60s I think. I myself am still waiting for the Ghostbusters.
Old 21-05-2007, 12:42   #3
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Addams Family Values is so old it's ridiculous. I remember MC Hammer had a song on the soundtrack and he's been gone from the music scene since forever (thank god for that ). I remember watching the movie in the cinema even. Have to admit though... I never really got the Addams Family concept. The whole grotesque thingie gets old.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 22-05-2007, 20:25   #4
aj ne

Yes, I have watched for milion times all these movies you mentioned. [Values, Reunion and that third, I mean first one]

They are all great and hillarious. But this Reunin is with diffrent actors, but I bet you know that

Wow, I really didn't know Gomez died!!!
I can't belive! He's such a great actor!

Anyway, I asked you is there going to be some new film because it was filmed again in '98, maybe it will be filmed again in 2000s, who knows, but I hope Pubert will be with them! XD

So..which movie is your favorite?
Old 22-05-2007, 20:39   #5
allmylove.org

Send a message via ICQ to Amanda Send a message via AIM to Amanda Send a message via MSN to Amanda
Oh, I've seen one of the movies. It was ok. It's been so long ago. I preferred the Scooby-Doo episode of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia Volkova Team | www.JuliaVolkova.com
ReplyPost New Thread