Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Heavy mobile use damages sperm

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-10-2006, 13:36   #1
iMod

Heavy mobile use damages sperm

According to a US study, the more men use mobile phones, the lowest quality sperm they have.

Even if there's a connection, it's certainly not the only factor, male firtility has been regularly decreasing worldwide for decades, and no cause has been clearly identified yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 24-10-2006, 14:03   #2
Re-Offender

We've been talking about this a while ago...
oh , no ! it was on Russian forum ..but I remember clearly that the main problem with the mobiles and lowest quality sperm -- don't hold it in your trouser's pockets all the time! I'm not kidding ..it's too close ....Safer to have it in your bag or something..
Old 24-10-2006, 14:31   #3
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
don't hold it in your trouser's pockets all the time! I'm not kidding ..it's too close
That makes sense, having a source of radio emissions that close to your testicles all the time can't be good for sperm.
I never put my phone in those pockets anyway, having a bulge down there in your pants could be misinterpreted… Is that your phone or are you just happy to see me?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 24-10-2006, 16:49   #4
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I think it's not just down to cell phone emissions. We're surrounded by electronic waves all around us - TVs, computers, various portable devices, then there's emissions from TV/Radio stations, emissions from car electronic injection systems, pocket calcuators, hell even batteries from our alarm clocks. All that tends to stir the biorhythm of the body more or less. I read somewhere there are tribes in Africa - which live far from any civilizational input - where women all have their periods on the same day. You could set your clock by it's accuracy.That's hardly the case with modern women, where the cycle can vary a week or even more. Part of that may be down to electronic wave emissions as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 24-10-2006, 18:11   #5
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I read somewhere there are tribes in Africa - which live far from any civilizational input - where women all have their periods on the same day. You could set your clock by it's accuracy.That's hardly the case with modern women, where the cycle can vary a week or even more. Part of that may be down to electronic wave emissions as well.
Offtop:
The fact that modern women do not all cycle together is becasue we're seperated more than a primal tribe in Africa. Women who live together usually end up cycling together even in the modern world. It's caused by hormones, not radio wave emissions or the fact that we have artificial light. The difference in cycle length is also caused by hormones, so I would blame those milk farmers in Texas and large chicken corporations for giving their animals hormones to increase production. Did you know that modern girls are also starting to cycle earlier than girls in the 50's even? It really does come down to hormones, hormones and more hormones.

I have to agree with Haku, I don't think cell phones are the only reason for low sperm quality. Studies have shown that drinking Mountain Dew can lower male furtility for example. There's more to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 30-10-2006, 02:56   #6
iMod

Not totally on-topic but i'm not going to create another empty thread for that…

While some people worry about the increase of male infertility, some others are working to make it happen. This other team of researchers is working on a way to kill sperm inside the testicles. Poor little soldiers will be dead even before reaching the front line.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-10-2006, 12:08   #7
Re-Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
The fact that modern women do not all cycle together is becasue we're seperated more than a primal tribe in Africa. Women who live together usually end up cycling together even in the modern world. It's caused by hormones
Offtop:
Absolutely true! That happened to me a lots of times. Working in a small office , for example ..say..everyday from 9 to 5 , only females..... and in couple of months time (ok , maybe not a couple of months , 4 to 5 months , and we all come to the same date!) Many time it was proven by life . I used to work in a bank , mostly females sitting in the small rooms, 4-5 people at the time...Now I'm working in another place and I have 1 girl my co-worker and it's the same story...It set me thinking how did they manage in harems ?
Old 30-10-2006, 13:59   #8
iMod

Quote:
It set me thinking how did they manage in harems ?
That's a very good question, i had never thought of that.
And the same goes for polygynic societies actually, all wives live in the same house together, if all your wives become "impure" at the same time, what's the point of having several of them?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-10-2006, 14:02   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Offtop:
Absolutely true! That happened to me a lots of times. Working in a small office , for example ..say..everyday from 9 to 5 , only females..... and in couple of months time (ok , maybe not a couple of months , 4 to 5 months , and we all come to the same date!) Many time it was proven by life . I used to work in a bank , mostly females sitting in the small rooms, 4-5 people at the time...Now I'm working in another place and I have 1 girl my co-worker and it's the same story...It set me thinking how did they manage in harems ?
Offtop:
Just had sex anyway.

I agree with Khartoun2004 to an extent, but I think it might be a bit of both... some radiation and women not being in such close contact anymore. I mean otherwise all close female friends would have their periods together.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
ReplyPost New Thread