Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Other Tatu sites (questions)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 21-11-2004, 13:43   #41
Участник

xena255 asked me to deliver this short message to you.

Message from xena225: "Well, first of all, we are back up again. Secondly, "Boo" to those who think it's such fun that our forum was hacked. I had hoped those hostilities were behind us. And thirdly: People who say we "steal" things from Tatysite, haven't been around our forum so much apparently. Most of all translations were done by myself or other tatu.us or tatugirls.de members.

Same goes for photo links. If things from Tatysite found their way to our forum, they were mostly posted by haku. So please, stop spreading such hostility. I won't even mention the harsh words against our members and admins, as I think such insults are best ignored. Thank you all for listening! May we all get along better in the future. xena225"

Last edited by taturocks8; 21-11-2004 at 13:45. Reason: nedded to take a bit out
Old 21-11-2004, 13:50   #42
I don't waste my time

Who gives a sh*t what she says

But clearly she gives a sh*t about what we say here, she even bothers to send people spying here and have people send her dumb messages to this forum
Old 21-11-2004, 13:54   #43
Primetime Anchor

taturocks8, You may want to deliver the following message back to xena:
1. The new are often originated from here.
2. People didn't say tatu.us steals but say that the info is floating between the sites pretty easily and that's why there's no reason to come here and call it a ditch.
3. There're petitions and warning of visiting tatysite that hang on tatu.us, while tatysite prefers not to do such things.
4. We've always had much enough respect for the members but you don't come here to insult us.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 21-11-2004, 13:55   #44
Administrator

I only do not understand what tatysite.net did again? Banned people still can't get over it? Do they begin their intrigues again? Sit on tatu.us and do not look here. We are fine here without you and the things are quiet.
Old 21-11-2004, 14:02   #45
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by taturocks8
Message from xena225: "Well, first of all, we are back up again. Secondly, "Boo" to those who think it's such fun that our forum was hacked. I had hoped those hostilities were behind us. ... xena225"
I absolutely understand her post. I'm just sad that some people could enjoy here that a site was hacked...It's a very "small" reaction...
Even if documents were "stolen" ...a lot of people, there, have spent time and energy to built a site , a communauty...and you're happy that it was out....
I'll never forget when tatysite was closed and that you all run there...you were happy to find a "new house" and now to spit in the soup !....

If the same thing would happen to taysite what would be your reaction?
I want to notice that I don't agree when it's said that taysite is a ditch....

But I'm just Horribly Disgusted.....you can have big brainy discussions about Policy in the world....but just watch you yourselves acting....a pure shame

Ps: and i don't care about the consequences of my post
Old 21-11-2004, 14:06   #46
Primetime Anchor

sunwalk, Only two people here expressed their joy over the tatu.us downfall and check my post above. Petitions and warning on tatu.us about tatysite! What a way!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 21-11-2004, 14:11   #47
Участник

Reply from xena255

>>1. The new are often originated from here.

forre, that simply is not true. I find all the info myself that I translate for tatu.us, and the photo links as well. I do not even visit Tatysite any more, someone showed me the link to this thread, and that is how I knew about it. When I saw all the allegations and hostility, I wanted to reply. Maybe that was a mistake.
There is absolutely no need to be so hostile, in my opinion
>>2.? People didn't say tatu.us steals but say that the info is floating between the sites pretty easily and that's why there's no reason to come here and call it a ditch.
"dumb gallable fanatics who steal material from here all the time"... (staringelf)
I did not call this place a ditch. Hello? Where did I say that?

>>3. There're petitions and warning of visiting tatysite that hang on tatu.us, while tatysite prefers not to do such things.

That is simply not true. You make it sound like Tatysite is our enemy and we deliberately bash it all the time. That is absolutely not true. There is one thread from June, where one (1) member who was banned said she would think twice about registering here.

And please let me correct you: I find this exact thread here very hostile, and needlessly so.

>>4. We've always had much enough respect for the members but you don't come here to insult us.

Where did I insult Tatysite? Please read my message again. There is no insult in there. I have a lot of respect for you and a few other members, such as haku, teeny, Ruivelle, or numerous others.

And anyway: My message was meant to inform about tatu.us being up again, and about expressing my hopes that no more falsities and hostilities would be spread. I hold no grudge against Tatysite. Please believe that.

Thanks and bye!
xena225

Last edited by taturocks8; 21-11-2004 at 14:35. Reason: need changes
Old 21-11-2004, 14:12   #48
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
forre, I prefer not reply.
Old 21-11-2004, 14:12   #49
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
and you're happy that it was out....
I'm not happy! My happiness comes from important things in life, not irrelevant things like that Nevertheless, I think it is hilarious that the same thing happens to them twice, which clearly shows how incompetent the admins are

Quote:
I'll never forget when tatysite was closed and that you all run there...
Oh yes? Well that's not my case. I'd rather not speak about tATu at all then to visit that site

Quote:
If the same thing would happen to taysite what would be your reaction?
I think any hack is stupid, but the thing is, sunwalk, that would never happen on TatySite.net because Igor knows what he's doing, unlike other people And if it did happen, that other forum would probably throw a party anyway. forre said (which I didn't know cause I don't go there) that they even post warnings not to come here, badmouthing this site. And for centuries, their material was always stolen from here. Now that it's harder, they started to work for themselves for once and translate. Good for them, but they can't say their site is authentic, it's nothing but a cheap, americanized, second class copy of TatySite

And by the way, when TatySite.net was temporarily closed, there was a temporary forum, I think it was created by coolasfcuk, and that was the one I and most members visited while this site was still with some technical problems.
Old 21-11-2004, 14:23   #50
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
>>

1. The new are often originated from here.

forre, that simply is not true. I find all the info myself that I translate for tatu.us, and the photo links as well. I do not even visit Tatysite any more, someone showed me the link to this thread, and that is how I knew about it. When I saw all the allegations and hostility, I wanted to reply. Maybe that was a mistake.
There is absolutely no need to be so hostile, in my opinion
That's true enough. I didn't say all the info but said "often". Tatu.us doesn't even have access to the source that we have. So it's simple.

Quote:
>>2. People didn't say tatu.us steals but say that the info is floating between the sites pretty easily and that's why there's no reason to come here and call it a ditch.

I did not call this place a ditch. Hello? Where did I say that?
I didn't say you did. I said, people from tatu.us come here and call it a ditch.

Quote:
>>3. There're petitions and warning of visiting tatysite that hang on tatu.us, while tatysite prefers not to do such things.

That is simply not true. You make it sound like Tatysite is our enemy and we deliberately bash it all the time. That is absolutely not true. There is one thread from June, where one (1) member who was banned said she would think twice about registering here.
xena225 | зена225 says:
And please let me correct you: I find this exact thread here very hostile, and needlessly so.
True enough. http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11928

Quote:
>>4. We've always had much enough respect for the members but you don't come here to insult us.
Where did I insult Tatysite? Please read my message again. There is no insult in there. I have a lot of respect for you and a few other members, such as haku, teeny, Ruivelle, or numerous others.
The discussion is not about you, xena - the discussion is about the general approach.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 21-11-2004, 14:26   #51
pie crust

I understand Xena's point of view, and I don't think she is bashing Tatysite at all, actually from her post it seemed more like she wanted peace between us (although I don't think that will ever happen). I don't visit tatu.us so I can't say if they are speaking about us and what they say, but if it really is true that they have petitions against Tatysite, posting warnings not to come here etc. I could only say in Swedish... Dålig stil ("Bad style")! If tatu.us steals from Tatysite it's not so surprising, I mean, ALOT of sites take information from here (because we're so special ) and post it on their own so I don't think it goes only for tatu.us in that case.

Yes, any hack is stupid and I hope this time the adminstrators find ways of protecting their site better so that it doesn't happen again. It's just strange how it happened TWICE, and I suggest not fighting with hackers in the future.

I must say I myself don't like tatu.us very much, the few times I've visited the forum seemed like a mess, this forum seems alot "cleaner" to me, don't you agree? I still don't think it's a reason to bash the forum though.

Quote:
At least if you have a positive/optimistic opinion about tATu, that's a little bit unpopular there. Cynicism and making other people feel ridiculus are the regular posts on this forum (at least in the tATu-part).
Well, that post is old but I'm guessing nothing has changed. Basically they are doing the same thing we are doing, ridiculing eachother. Oh how fun.

So I think the conclusion is we are enemies and will always dislike eachother in general. Oh well, you can't love everyone...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 21-11-2004, 14:35   #52
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Only two people here expressed their joy over the tatu.us downfall
two people this time around. Tatu.us is critizised all the time in here. People are put on the spot and comments are laughed at.
I have no idea why nothing has been done to at least make some efforts to create some kind of agreement between the two forums. Instead a blind eye is turned because most people seem to dislike people at the other forum, and therefor the whole forum must be the most stupid thing around.
I sincerly hope that people at tatu.us isn't doing the same thing with tatysite. Frankly I would hate being put in the same group with some people around here. But then again I do hang around at tatu.us and I know that I'm fortunate enough to be seen as an individual person and not just a random member from another forum.

Petions and warnings I would see as a way better way to deal with things than constant bashing of the forum. Just look at this thread. The first post is so simple.. basically a yes or no question, but instantly remarks about how stupid and ignorant tatu.us is arrives. If one doesn't want to help - fine, but do have the decency to keep from making bashing comments.

I know a lot may disagree with most I've said and see things differently. But at least reconsider looking at the situation in some new light here.

I've said most of these things before. Don't know why I keep thinking something will be changed, and I do hope that response won't be something like "but have you seen the comments about *insert random scenario*"

edit: oh and nobody is complaining when pictures arrives in here that has just been posted tatu.us
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 21-11-2004, 14:42   #53
Участник

Reply from xena255

>>So I think the conclusion is we are enemies and will always dislike eachother in general. Oh well, you can't love everyone...

No, QueenBee, we do not steal from you, and we do not bash you, and we are NOT enemies. I refuse to perpetuate this hostility. I simply refuse to. I cannot speak for all members of course, and I cannot control every member

(we have 3,200 members, that would be a hard thing to do), but I do my best as a moderator to keep the peace, and when I see bashing - no matter who does it - I call them on it. But let me assure you: There is no great big Tatysite bashing going on Tatu.us. And I hope there isn't a great big Tatu.us bashing going on here. Let's be peaceful everyone. Please.
Old 21-11-2004, 14:44   #54
Участник

If we'd try to understand here the causes and origines of the israelo-palestinian conflict here....just kidding ...but it seems enough similar for me...both parts don't want peace...

Offtop:
out for painting the kitchen...more positive.. .
Old 21-11-2004, 14:49   #55
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
>>So I think the conclusion is we are enemies and will always dislike eachother in general. Oh well, you can't love everyone...

No, QueenBee, we do not steal from you, and we do not bash you, and we are NOT enemies. I refuse to perpetuate this hostility. I simply refuse to. I cannot speak for all members of course, and I cannot control every member

(we have 3,200 members, that would be a hard thing to do), but I do my best as a moderator to keep the peace, and when I see bashing - no matter who does it - I call them on it. But let me assure you: There is no great big Tatysite bashing going on Tatu.us. And I hope there isn't a great big Tatu.us bashing going on here. Let's be peaceful everyone. Please.
No one is an enemy but since people get over here to insult the site itself - it's nothing we are happy to see. I personally don't care what single members say about tatu.us as it's always a matter of personal perception and we are not going to spend our time defending another sites. There's no reason to do that. It's a simple reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 21-11-2004, 14:51   #56
pie crust

My point is that we've had this conversation and discussion many times before, with fights occuring between the forums. Seems like there is nothing to do, as each time we try to make peace something always comes along and stirs the pot again.

So maybe we should just leave it at that. I for sure have nothing against any of the members on tatu.us (especially not xena) and the forum in general. It just doesn't suite my taste and that is why I don't visit it.

Peace, love and understanding.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-11-2004, 14:51   #57
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
The first post is so simple.. basically a yes or no question, but instantly remarks about how stupid and ignorant tatu.us is arrives. If one doesn't want to help - fine, but do have the decency to keep from making bashing comments.
If you're referring to my comment: I know what I like and what I don't like. I don't like that forum, I think it's filled with gullable fanatics, and I will never shut up and not say what I think just because it's "decent" to be diplomatic.
And for a long period of time, they (I think it was Rob) copy+pasted our articles, without even asking 'please'. Then, they started asking 'please' but the material was still being accomplished by the work of our fellow members here. Now that they finally use their lazy asses to translate and search for information, they say they never ever stole our material Puh-lease!

But anyway, it doesn't matter for me, they can do whatever they want. This whole discussion comes from a rather silly situation: first, a member of another forum comes to this forum to ask us why the other forum isn't working (makes sense, huh ) and then some dumbass comes here to notify tatu.us was hacked and that TatySite.net is a ditch. Of course loyal members to this site can't just shut up and ignore such stupidity.
Old 21-11-2004, 14:55   #58
pie crust

staringelf, I admire you for being so honest. The thing that doesn't make sense is when people from another forum here and tell us we are this and that... If you don't like this forum, then don't come here. Don't call us a ditch! Nobody forces you to be here, many people from other forums don't like our comments and don't agree with our opinions because we often have negative things to say (in my head they're realistic though), well nobody is forcing them to read our comments. We are happy in our own little bubble of Tatysite.

Edit: Post 4444.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-11-2004, 14:57   #59
Участник

Reply from xena255

>>No one is an enemy but since people get over here to insult the site itself - it's nothing we are happy to see.

forre, nobody is happy about that, but if, e.g. someone from Tatysite comes to Tatu.us and insults people and the forum (as has happened), I do not hold that against Tatysite. I only hold the individual responsible who does the actual insulting.

This offensive person does not talk for Tatysite, just as someone who happens to be a member of Tatu.us who comes here and misbehaves does not speak for the entire Tatu.us forum. Do you know what I mean? I know some people like to fuel the animosities between the forums, but I refuse to play along. And I hope others refuse to play along as well.
Old 21-11-2004, 14:57   #60
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
If you're referring to my comment
I was referring to yours aswell yes.. but you weren't the only one doing it.
Since it stopped rather quickly at the time and I arrived late I decided to let it pass.. esp since I'm always the one bringing up the bad comments when they arrive.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
ReplyPost New Thread