Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13]

Old 29-02-2004, 19:58   #121
Just Be

Oy why u all bashing on america and its music. Yeah i know we have music mainly in rock, RnB and pop, but somehow our bands seem to spread through out Europe and become famous. C'mon ppl most of the famous artist get started in America and get loved throughout the whole world.
If the come to America I think it will help them develope their talent into something more greater than wat they have now. I think they wil grow more as a professional artist and wont be doubted about their talent by ppl.
^^^anyway thats my opinion

Old 29-02-2004, 20:01   #122
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Thanks sunny poison, kate, and artem!
this is a very interesting situation. We don't know anymore than what we knew before but at least I'm happily confused, cause the last episode seemed to have been fairly positive from my point of view.

Austria is very famous for music

the song absolutely rocks!!! I love it *grins*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 29-02-2004, 20:04   #123
Участник

forre,
Quote:
On the other hand, we'll see in a couple of months what exactly the girls are up to.
Havn't you learned by now that we will never know what exactly the girls are up to? They are always up to something, but we will never be sure what exactly that is.

Personally, I kinda find myself wishing that Julia and Lena will get a fresh start in another band.

Last edited by forre; 29-02-2004 at 20:45.

Old 29-02-2004, 20:13   #124
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by TaTuDrEaMeR
Oy why u all bashing on america and its music. Yeah i know we have music mainly in rock, RnB, pop
Tatu's sound is based on techno and has to remain that way. I sure hope they'll never sound like an American band.

Quote:
but somehow our bands seem to spread through out Europe and become famous. C'mon ppl most of the famous artist get started in America and get loved throughout the whole world.
If the come to America I think it will help them develope their talent into something more greater than wat they have now. I think they wil grow more as a professional artist and wont be doubted about their talent by ppl.
It's a sad world where people *have* to go to the US to be taken seriously.

Anyway, Tatu is not about making serial hits but about making great music with a *message*.

I don't see that happening in the US since the only message i'm getting from American videos is "Ooh look at me! I'm so cool! Huh huh *grabs crotch*"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 29-02-2004, 20:18   #125
I don't waste my time

Quote:
but somehow our bands seem to spread through out Europe and become famous.
Yes, your music industry has more money to pay MTV to broadcast their videos constantly.

Quote:
American videos is "Ooh look at me! I'm so cool! Huh huh *grabs crotch*"

I rest my case.

Old 29-02-2004, 20:27   #126
Участник

I see that the war with tatu.us that started over there earlier today has now moved over here. Now we're getting to the root of the tatysite/tatu.us rivalry: "America sucks" / "We don't suck, we're more popular" / "That's why you suck"

Old 29-02-2004, 20:32   #127
Just Be

lol yeah seems like it thats the only massage we get
But Im not getting started on that because as we all said constanly its about wats being said and not wat is being show.
And well the only music that seems to spread that kind of massage is rap and RnB but not rock or alternitive music, they have more of an meaning in theri lyrics than rap and RnB...
Moving on i just want the girls to make music and wat ever makes them happy is kewl with me cuz i like the quality of their voices

Edit: No the war isnt spreading from tatu.us to tatysite.net if that seems to u. Just a discussion going on. And as wat is happening in tatu.us well it got started from someone over tatysite.net, so lets not get it started here cuz its pointless since we see things from a whole different point of view

Old 29-02-2004, 20:41   #128
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
I don't see what all of that has to do w/the last episode of Celestial. I also dont believe that any one kind of music has any more meaning than another kind, I think that's a kind of [EDIT]strange belief.

Old 29-02-2004, 20:44   #129
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
the name 'TATU' is the property of Neformat, right? And both Yulia nd Lena are ok with continuing working with this company. The only person they don't want is Ivan. But according to what I've seen in the RS, Neformat doesn't want Ivan either. So the project can go on as it is just without Ivan.
I hope this is the case, though I wouldn’t mind seeing some kind of input from Ivan.
Quote:
Originally posted by forre
1. Lena said it to Aftonbladet.
The Aftonbladet article does not hold water in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
It's a sad world where people *have* to go to the US to be taken seriously.

Anyway, Tatu is not about making serial hits but about making great music with a *message*.

I don't see that happening in the US since the only message i'm getting from American videos is "Ooh look at me! I'm so cool! Huh huh *grabs crotch*"
I agree. They should stay in Russia.
Quote:
Originally posted by simon
I see that the war with tatu.us that started over there earlier today has now moved over here. Now we're getting to the root of the tatysite/tatu.us rivalry: "America sucks" / "We don't suck, we're more popular" / "That's why you suck"
What a load of bull.

Old 29-02-2004, 20:44   #130
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
forre,
Havn't you learned by now that we will never know what exactly the girls are up to? They are always up to something, but we will never be sure what exactly that is.

It depends on how you look at the things. Some people can't see the obvious through the tendencies. That's all. They may go on with the album or never do it or launch a new career and record the album. There're multiply options.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 29-02-2004, 22:21   #131
viva la scientology!

I think they should start over in a new project, or just dump Ivan and start over on this album. Like a picture that you just can't get right.......start over on a new sheet of paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 29-02-2004, 22:24   #132
Where's my sleeve?

Send a message via AIM to ihavetatusleeve
Quote:
Originally posted by transcend
You're all dissing Britney (and I usually do myself) but Baby One More Time is a great pop song and her new single "Toxic" is...well...a masterpiece!!!And I mean it. Maybe Ivan should get in touch with Pharrell and Chad to work with Lena and Yulia...I'm sure they'd come up with a decent production job on the new song.

Oh, and I just wanted to say that that Franz Ferdinand song is pretty damn good too, AND the Kelis song...But you're all free to disagree.
I think Britney's early material is much better. Toxic is nothing without the video; it's definitely not a masterpiece. "Milkshake" by Kelis is a mantra here in the gay clubs - now that could be considered a masterpiece! Very exotic and just gets in your head and never goes away. As far as masterpieces I think Kylie's "Slow" could be in the running, as well. Catchy, hypnotic ... just beautiful! The video is crap, tho. Very homoerotic - which I don't mind because the men in the video are gorgeous and St. Tropez is so sunny - but as far as a video it's boring. She should release a live version with the futuristic dancers and the neon tubes.

Does everyone have the remix of NGGU by Larry Tee? If you don't, get it; it's gorgeous. I remember a long time ago he played it for me and the dancefloor filled up. Maybe Tatu should hook up with some electro producers directly. The best remixes of their old material were by them in the first place. If the new Tatu puts out some kick ass music and openly embrace the gay scene they just might be able to shed their negative, scandal-ridden image and get popular again. Everyone will love the music and write off their shady past as not being their fault, "They were so young, they were under the influence of an evil child psychologist!" Kylie is far from a lesbian but her respect and adoration by the gay masses is immeasurable, and her music will never go away.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia 2005: B**** better HAVE my sleeve!

Old 29-02-2004, 23:03   #133
viva la scientology!

going for the gay audience, eh? Well they tried....but I dunno if they would want Tatu back.

Maybe, MAYBE, the virtual whatever look back at Tatu will present the 'Show Me Love' video. If this is the end, then atleast give the video to us fans.....what's the point of keeping it locked away in some dusty vault? I PRAY that it surfaces eventually..

if it's finished, that is..
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 29-02-2004, 23:13   #134
I don't waste my time

Quote:
if it's finished, that is..
I doubt it: And I'm not even slavic, so it's not me being negative

Old 01-03-2004, 00:02   #135
Участник

hey

Yeah, I go with Toronto too!!! Just kidding, they probably wouldn't do well over here b/c all much music plays is rap & R&B They would probably do really well in NYC, San Francisco, or LA!!! Actually, they would prob. do much better anywhere on the west coast as opposed to the east coast.

Old 01-03-2004, 00:47   #136
a kind of fresh madness

Did the "gay audience" ever embrace tATu in the first place? All my gay friends hate them with a passion, and always have.
I don't mean to be a massive downer but I am all about realisim and, being realistic, I don't think there's anyone or anything on this planet that could fix the damage that has already been done to tATu's career.
I spent this evening watching all the old TV appearances from last year that I taped and, even back then in the beginning, noone in the West took tATu seriously. As much as I would love to have the girls back in the public eye to the extent that they were circa March/April/May 2003, I know it's never gonna happen.
I just want to know what's going on. If the girls are finished I want to know. I can't keep going on to my mates/ parents/collegues/aquaintances "no, tATu are still together, they're still going strong, they'll be back, mark my words", when I don't even truly believe it myself.
Why is it so hard for them just to be honest? I'm gonna have to leave tatysite soon and I'll still be none the wiser. I'll never know what really happened to tATu. After over 14 months of loyal fandom, I deserve better than that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 01-03-2004, 01:22   #137
Участник

IMO the stage for an honest portrayal of their relationship is coming. It might not be as exciting as trying to guess from week to week where they stand on orientation issues, but I believe the foundation is being set. I honestly think that Yul and Lena felt that the only way that their true character would ever be revealed to their fans was to rid themselves of the influence of Ivan ( who seems to get a kick out of double-speak, deceiving the audience and taking advantage of the trust of young fans). Whether the new revelation of Yul and Lena will be interesting enough to sustain them in a public that enjoys controversy, I don't know. M biggest concern is the transition: it takes time to obtain a new producer, manager, PR agent, song writing, muscial performers, creating new material, recording, setting up promotional tours, marketing, public branding, etc. and on and on. If they are not doing a lot of this behind the scene, then I believ they might have let the emotion get the better of them by breaking with Ivan too early or unprepared. It may take 6-9 months of intense work to get the new "Tatu" rolling and I hate to wait that long as I am sure that all other fans or impatient also.

Old 01-03-2004, 01:47   #138
заичонок

Quote:
Originally posted by transcend
Oh, and I just wanted to say that that Franz Ferdinand song is pretty damn good too, AND the Kelis song...But you're all free to disagree.
Not going to disagree with you on Franz Ferdinand - they're bloody brilliant!
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear

Old 01-03-2004, 02:42   #139
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Finally some lyrics that make sense!! I actually really like this song! Thank you to *everyone* who has contributed to this thread through reviews, mp3's, entertaining comments, and analysis. I think that's all I'll say for now, but forre, if what you say comes true, it'd definitely be interesting to see how that works out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)

Old 01-03-2004, 04:53   #140
Where's my sleeve?

Send a message via AIM to ihavetatusleeve
Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
Did the "gay audience" ever embrace tATu in the first place? All my gay friends hate them with a passion, and always have.
I don't mean to be a massive downer but I am all about realisim and, being realistic, I don't think there's anyone or anything on this planet that could fix the damage that has already been done to tATu's career.
I spent this evening watching all the old TV appearances from last year that I taped and, even back then in the beginning, noone in the West took tATu seriously. As much as I would love to have the girls back in the public eye to the extent that they were circa March/April/May 2003, I know it's never gonna happen.
I just want to know what's going on. If the girls are finished I want to know. I can't keep going on to my mates/ parents/collegues/aquaintances "no, tATu are still together, they're still going strong, they'll be back, mark my words", when I don't even truly believe it myself.
Why is it so hard for them just to be honest? I'm gonna have to leave tatysite soon and I'll still be none the wiser. I'll never know what really happened to tATu. After over 14 months of loyal fandom, I deserve better than that.
You're right about the gay community not accepting them in the first place; I guess I'm just being optimistic. Tatu's music is fabulous and I wish the girls would have been known more for their music rather than the scandal.

I hate being jerked around as a fan as well. We all deserve better than what we've gotten for our dedication!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia 2005: B**** better HAVE my sleeve!