Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13]

Old 29-02-2004, 16:26   #101
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Didn't Ivan Damien write this song? I think this is all just Ivan Shapovalov's version of the American "featuring..." Like: Eminem feat. 50 Cent. Ivan S. is having a thrill exposing his new artists through TaTu. I wouldn't be surprised if the Celestial album comes out along w/a TaTu album w/songs we haven't even heard about. TaTu will laugh and say the joke is on Russia, and soon after a Katya album and an Ivan Damien album will be in stores alongside the TaTu album. TaTu camp will be richer and happier and everyone else will be confused but satisfied with their new TaTu album.

Old 29-02-2004, 16:46   #102
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
I doubt Ivan would ever let them go and give up on the name... or if he would then Neformat certainly wouldn't. Cause Ivan is not Neformat. There are many people who invested money in the project. And they want their profit back. And it'd be counter-productive for them to give up on their most prized asset.
Ivan sounds like he doesn't give a damn on what goes on and now I can actually see him let TATU go. It can happen that he won't be able to control the situation at all.
the name 'TATU' is the property of Neformat, right? And both Yulia nd Lena are ok with continuing working with this company. The only person they don't want is Ivan. But according to what I've seen in the RS, Neformat doesn't want Ivan either. So the project can go on as it is just without Ivan.

Quote:
If you take Zaschischatsya Ochkami and remove Y&L's voices, you have a typical average brit pop song, but i can understand that in their current situation they are looking for a more charty sound.
It's just that after the success of their first album, i was expecting them to go for a more challenging sound.
The song we heard wasn't produced by TATU as it was. I don't know who was working on the song and the video this time. The vocals seem to be taken from the recording girls did with Ivan in Podnebesnaya studio. The rest was done by I don't know who. But I repeat, more likely in was done in great hurry just to show anything at all. It wasn't the best of the songs they tried to record but the most ready one may be. It's not the final product. If u remember final versions of most songs we heard were very different from the first versions. So I don't think we can talk about TATU changing the sound and making it more 'charty'. It was just an attempt to make Ivan think one more time about what he's doing now and see if the project can go on. I doubt anyone was thinking about charts at all. These are their internal 'sortings out' IMHO.

But if they officially release the album that sounds as this song does now, yeah, I'll be more than frustrated even if they top some charts. For me they won't be TATU anymore. At least musically.

Old 29-02-2004, 17:05   #103
Primetime Anchor

I know not many of you had a chance to see the show but still, there's something that drew my attention. 3 persons mentioned t.A.T.u. starting to work on something else in spring.
1. Lena said it to Aftonbladet.
2. Yulia's father mentioned it in the show while talking to Yulia in the bathroom while Yulia was fixing her hair.
3. Bobza said it to Ivan.

The conclusion of the quotes is:
New Project - Spring - America.

So in this case the termination of the contract isn't such a big surprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 29-02-2004, 17:20   #104
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
I know not many of you had a chance to see the show but still, there's something that drew my attention. 3 persons mentioned t.A.T.u. starting to work on something else in spring.
1. Lena said it to Aftonbladet.
2. Yulia's father mentioned it in the show while talking to Yulia in the bathroom while Yulia was fixing her hair.
3. Bobza said it to Ivan.

So in this case the termination of the contract isn't such a big surprise.
forre can you elaborate on that a bit more? thanks

Old 29-02-2004, 17:38   #105
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:

Hmmmm...interesting...the plot thickens (it's so thick now, it's like molasses... ).

Old 29-02-2004, 17:40   #106
iMod

Quote:
America, really? Shit. I don't like the idea of Tatu being based over there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 29-02-2004, 18:05   #107
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
America, really? Shit. I don't like the idea of Tatu being based over there.
No - they'd be much better off in London.

Old 29-02-2004, 18:10   #108
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Yeah, with The Sun bashing them daily

Old 29-02-2004, 18:12   #109
a kind of fresh madness

I think they should base themselves in Scotland. If they need accommodation the girls are more than welcome to crash in my living room.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 29-02-2004, 18:13   #110
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by transcend
He he, well, that would be much better than America. I want Tatu to keep a typical European sound! What's produced in the US right now is *beeeeeeep*!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 29-02-2004, 18:23   #111
Участник

I though Lena told Aftonbladet it was going to be Sweden?

I assume she wants to be close to forre.

Old 29-02-2004, 18:24   #112
I don't waste my time

Quote:
What's produced in the US right now is *beeeeeeep*!!
YES! It's such crap! But, if they did try to start something in America, it would probably be rock.

Quote:
I think they should base themselves in Scotland. If they need accommodation the girls are more than welcome to crash in my living room.
I'm imagining Yulia with Pasha wearing a kilt

Old 29-02-2004, 18:29   #113
Primetime Anchor

simon, Lena didn't specify the country. I said it once and repeating it again "Aftonbladet never writes 'an exclusive interview' if they didn't have such". You may continue call it a tabloid bubble-gum though.

On the other hand, we'll see in a couple of months what exactly the girls are up to. It's possible that they got a more attractive contract-offer already now. Otherwise it would be not very wise from their side to terminate the existing contract.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 29-02-2004, 18:30   #114
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
Yeah, with The Sun bashing them daily
Yeah, but it'd keep them on their toes! I think they need something to kick against so it'd suit them to be in a hostile environment.

Maybe they should go to Berlin and reinvent themselves... ...I'm liking this idea actually .

Old 29-02-2004, 18:35   #115
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Yeah, but it'd keep them on their toes! I think they need something to kick against so it'd suit them to be in a hostile environment.
Yeah, actually I agree with that. The girls need to be in an environment where they have to struggle more - I think they have 'unfinished business' in the UK and in America.

Old 29-02-2004, 18:46   #116
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
CA NA DA

Toronto is a kewl city!! hell it gave birth to the musical talents of Fefe Dobson
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Old 29-02-2004, 18:56   #117
no....

NO! Let them come to America!!!!!! I will go and find them and stop them from doing bad musical decisions......... of course i might lead them into sing stuff more along the lines of Scandinavian Rock Music [Like Kent, Sigur Ros and the Poor Rich Ones...] mwhahahahahaha.

That may explain the release date of Screaming For More in the states for March 23rd......

Old 29-02-2004, 19:05   #118
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Kent, Sigur Ros and the Poor Rich Ones

Old 29-02-2004, 19:24   #119
Участник

Quote:
simon, Lena didn't specify the country. I said it once and repeating it again "Aftonbladet never writes 'an exclusive interview' if they didn't have such". You may continue call it a tabloid bubble-gum though.
I'd thought she said something about Sweden, but you're right she didn't. I never said that the article was tabloid bubble gum.

Old 29-02-2004, 19:24   #120
Nobody

Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
That may explain the release date of Screaming For More in the states for March 23rd......
It's been pushed back a week to March 30