Old 11-12-2003, 02:41   #41

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Urrrgghhhh!!! No update.

Earth to Aeon!!!
Old 11-12-2003, 17:55   #42
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Talking

Heheh..sorry, been busy starting my own tATu Forum! Anyway, here ya go...

"I wasn't expecting you home until tomorrow morning?" Yulia spoke with a quaver in her voice. Her mother covered her face with her hands and ran down the hallway sobbing. Her father, face beet red said, "Yulia I want you two to get dressed right away, and I want to speak to you." He slammed the door shut and went to console his wife.

Shaking with the sheets up to her eyes Lena looked over at Yulia who was sitting up with her knees to her chest, grasping her spikey hair with both hands, a worried look on her face. "Don't worry, it'll be okay", Yulia finally looked at Lena and spoke. "Okay?...Yulia, your parents just caught us buck naked making out in your bed!" "I've never been so embarrassed in my life!" The redhead quickly got out of bed and started to dress. Sighing, Yulia also got up and with some difficulty as her hands were shaking badly, put her own clothes on. "Umm..wait here while I go talk to my dad, okay?"

Yulia felt terrible, this wasn't supposed to happen. Her parents knew of her previous relationship with the other girl, and believed it was just a weird phase their daughter was going through. What a dramatic way to find out this wasn't just a temporary phase!

"I really should leave, I don't know.." Lena looked like she was going to start crying. Yulia wrapped her arms around her and hugged the taller girl. "Please Lenotchka..they already know about me, I want to try to work this out, I can't have you leaving like this, right now." Yulia sat Lena back on her bed and prepared to meet her father.

She left and in the kitchen she found him drinking a large glass of vodka, still looking red in the face. Her mother was too mortified to even bear looking at her daughter and retreated to their own bedroom.
Yulia took a deep breath and started to speak, before she got the first syllable out her father spoke, "Yulia..if this is the lifestyle you want to live, I can't stop you. But I want you and that...girl out of my house right now!" "I didn't bring you up to be a deviant and to whore yourself under my roof the minute we are out of town!" Yulia's lower lip started to tremble and her anger started to rise, "Her name is Lena and I love her, this isn't just about sex!" He held his hand up and yelled, "enough! I don't want to hear any more of your sick talk!" Yulia too angry to speak turned around and went back to her room. Their yelling was loud enough for Lena to hear most of it and she felt her heart sink in despair for the girl she loved more than life. Teary eyed Yulia came in the room and sat next to Lena, who put her arm around the trembling smaller girl. "I heard what he said, Yulia...don't worry, you can stay with me at my grandmother's until things cool off." "God, I'm so sorry Lena, I...I...", she broke into a cry and covered her face. She looked so small and fragile to Lena then, like a little bird with its wing broken. She held her tightly in both arms and comforted her stroking her back. "Shhh..it'll be all right..lets pack some of your things and get out of here, okay?" Lena felt her protectiveness overcome her own fears for the moment, wanting to give strength back to her other half. They managed to get up and pack some of Yulia's belongings, Lena had already got her things ready and together left the house...

TBC...
Old 11-12-2003, 18:01   #43
we shout

yay!! more picnics for them !!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 11-12-2003, 18:58   #44
Участник

Oij, poor girls. But at least they have a place where to go. Thank you Aeon !
Old 12-12-2003, 00:50   #45
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by prostrel
Oij, poor girls. But at least they have a place where to go.
eeek ...I forgot to look at it from that point of view.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 24-02-2004, 12:38   #46
Colorado

To Grandmother's House We Go

Lena had little trouble talking her grandmother into staying at their house. The older woman was happy that her granddaughter had found a close friend, knowing it hadn't been so easy for her to make friends in the past. She also really liked the elfish darkhaired girl, and found her quite charming. "As long as you let her parents know where she's staying, she can stay as long as she likes".
"Her parents kicked her out, grandma. I don't think they really care where she's staying."
"What? That's horrible! Why would they do such a thing?"
Lena didn't like lying, at the same time she was afraid of her grandmother's reaction if she knew the whole truth. "Well, um..they don't like her hanging out with me. And they just don't get along."
"Why wouldn't they like you? You're the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful girl in the world."
"Thanks grandma, they just are not very understanding people."
At this her grandmother sniffed and said, "well I don't want any problems, at least send word to them where she can be found when they finally come to their senses."
"Okay, we'll do that grandma. Thanks so much for understanding." She kissed the older woman on the cheek and went back upstairs where Yulia was, lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling.

Lena plopped down beside Yulia. "Hey..you can stay here as long as you like. Its really okay with grandma." She stroked the smaller girl's arm trying to comfort her.
"Thanks Lena, I'm really glad to hear that." Her eyes never left the ceiling.
"Yulia, look at me", Lena gently spoke, and placed her hand on Yulia's cheek. "Everything will be all right. We'll get through this together." Yulia managed a small smile and Lena leaned down and softly kissed her on the lips.
"What would I do without you Lenotchka?', running her fingers through Lena's hair as they looked into each other's eyes.
"Well you'd still be at your parents house. And I would still be very lonely."
"Hey, it's not your fault they kicked me out. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Besides, I'm nearly 18 and it's time I went on my own."
"Does being on your own also include me by your side?", asked Lena.
"Of course it does, you are my heart. My best friend...my lover", Yulia pulled Lena down for another kiss. This one deeper and longer than the one before.
"Good, I wouldn't want it any other way." Lena laid down beside her and they held each other for a long time.
When night time came and both girls got into bed to fall asleep.

Last edited by Aeon; 24-02-2004 at 12:44.
Old 24-02-2004, 14:32   #47
we shout

YAY!!! welcome back Aeon. Been wondering....thank you ..

I remember this thread .. where I adore every single lines of the story.

..for you

Quote:
"Does being on your own also include me by your side?", asked Lena.
"Of course it does, you are my heart. My best friend...my lover",
I love this part!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 24-02-2004, 18:45   #48
Colorado

Thank you denial, I'm flattered that you remembered my story after so long.

Yulia found herself in her parents house. It was strangely dark and quiet. She struggled to find the light switch to illuminate her surroundings but none of the lights seemed to work. What started as concern became fear as she started hearing growling sounds somewhere in the dark. Two pairs of glowing red eyes appeared out of the darkness and overwelming fear overtook Yulia and she ran for the door and out of the house. She kept running, and found herself in the middle of what turned out to be a cemetary. She looked around and took some comfort from not seeing the strange creatures with the glowing red eyes anywhere in sight. The sound of hoofbeats slowy became louder and in out of the surrounding mists she saw a black horse appear. The rider of the horse wore a grey cloak and eventually she saw that it was a girl, with flowing red hair. Could it be...her Lena? she wondered and she heard the girl say "I must go now", as the horse turned around and galloped off, disappearing into the mist. "Wait, don't leave me here!" Running as fast as she could she kept calling for the girl to come back as nothing but the cold night air and darkness surrounded her.
"Lena!...Lena! Don't leave me!"
"Yulia...baby...shhh...wake up" Lena was jerked awake from sleep when she heard Yulia scream her name over and over, and found the girl in the midst of what seemed a troubling dream. She cradled the smaller girl's face in her hands and gently tried to bring her out of her dream. Yulia's frightened blue eyes popped open, and she was breathing heavily. She quickly wrapped both arms around the redhead and held her tightly. "Oh god, Lena. I was so scared." Lena stroked her back, and was gently cradling her, "its all right, you just had a bad dream is all." She held her for several minutes giving Yulia a chance to calm down. She lay her back down and leaning on one elbow stroked her fingers thru Yulia's hair, which was slightly damp with sweat. Lena kissed her trembling lover's cheek, "what did you dream about honey?"
Yulia's voice was slightly hoarse as she spoke, "I was being chased by monsters into a cemetary. Then I think I saw you riding off on a black horse. I kept calling you but you had disappeared. I never felt so alone and scared in my life."
"Oh baby, it's all right. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere" Lena snuggled against Yulia and put a protective arm around her slender waist. Yulia place her hand over her arm and began to feel calmer and safer knowing Lena was there with her, and both girls eventually drifted back into sleep.
Old 25-02-2004, 04:38   #49
Colorado

As usual feedback is much appreciated.

A couple weeks past and both girls went thru the daily routine of school and spending their evenings doing homework, dinner with Lena's grandmother, afterwards when they were alone, oftentimes making love until both girls fell into blissful sleep in each other's arms. They were as discreet as two teenage girls could be, but their love showed in their eyes everytime they looked at one another. The grandmother wasn't blind, she could see the girls attachment to one another went beyond the confines of a platonic friendship. She didn't question thier relationship, she loved seeing her granddaughter happy, and Yulia became a part of the family, she saw her as more than just Lena's girlfriend, she was more like another granddaughter to her.

Friday after school both girls sat in bed, planning on what to do for grandmother's sixty-fifth birthday the next day. Lena and Yulia decided to make a special birthday dinner for her, to show their appreciation for her kindness. Together they planned a menu of all of grandma's favorite dishes; Russian borsch soup, olivier salad, chicken kiev, stuffed cabbage with rice and mushrooms, and the best for last, a matreshka cake.

"That seems like a lot of food for three people", Yulia said.
"Sweetie, as much as you eat, I'm sure that's not going to be a problem", Lena smiled and started to laugh when Yulia stuck her tongue out in response. "Well, you know I always have a ravenous appetite. Especially when you cook." Lena ruffled her spikey raven hair, "I love your ravenous appetite, baby. I just don't know where it all goes, and how you stay rail thin." Yulia rolled her eyes, "well I find creative ways to work off a lot of energy." Lena giggled and Yulia leaned in close to her, "I can give you a demonstration if you'd like." Their lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. Yulia was rewarded by a moan from the redhead, which always sparked her passion to further heights.
Lena spoke between kisses, "mmm...you know I'd love that..but we really have to get going if we're going to get this all done by tomorrow. We have to shop, pick up her present, not to mention all the cooking.." Yulia gently leaned her forehead against the redhead's, "yeah, you're right. You're grandma's been great, letting me stay here and all. Okay, lets do this, then we can relax later tonight." Lena smiled, "I'm sure we can do much more than just relax." "Oh, you know it babe", Yulia gave her that mischievous look that Lena found so adorable, she wanted to forget all else and just have her way with her then and there, but Lena, being the more practical of the two, knew they shouldn't start something that would lead to much more time spent in bed.

Saturday afternoon was spent cooking and getting the table ready for the birthday dinner. Everything looked perfect and the normally reserved grandmother didn't hide her delight when she came to the table and saw all the delicious food, and the table looking so elegant with candles lit.
"My darling girls, you went to all this trouble for me, I am so touched." Both girls smiled, very pleased with themselves and all sat down to eat. Grandma Anastasia was in such a good mood, she asked the girls to open a bottle of wine, and it after a couple glasses the older woman started to talk non-stop, reminiscing over some of her previous birthdays, going back to her early years, when she was a teenager herself. Some of her stories were sad, some were so humourous, she had both girls laughing almost out of their chairs. "You girls..remind me when I was your age..you know, I also had a girl I was really close to..." Her eyes got misty and she spoke as if replaying old events in her mind. "She was the most beautiful girl I ever knew..long flowing blonde hair..perfect skin..eyes that were the bluest I ever saw..she knew me like no other ever has...Natasha...when she married that stupid sailor I thought I was going to die." Neither girl spoke, they've never seen the older woman so talkative and open, and didn't want to interrupt her reminiscence. The older woman came back to the present, and gave both girls a wry smile. "You two are very fortunate. If I was was young again today, I would hold on to the only one who really ever captured my heart, and to hell with what everybody else says."
Lena placed her hand over her grandmothers, she was so surprised at hearing these words from her, she was momentarily speechless. When Lena's gray eyes started to get misty eyed, "oh grandma..I don't know what to say.."
The older woman chuckled, "well enough of all my sentimental chatter, let's have some of that delicious looking cake, eh?"
My two favorite girls in the world, what a wonderful birthday you have given me! They all smiled and proceeded to eat the best cake they ever had.
Old 25-02-2004, 11:09   #50
Gimme some sugar!

this is such a cute story

update soon, ok?
Old 25-02-2004, 13:27   #51
we shout

*looks at $in's signature* hahahhaha... see what I read there

Denial' sEX official Faux Lesbian lover.

Aeon, thanks for update again Hmm.. I don't know what to say too if my grandma say that .... but I think she's cool. Lena and Yulia are so lucky.!

About that dream... well.. sometimes ..dreams tell you something ... I wonder what this one will be ..

Quote:
"You two are very fortunate. If I was was young again today, I would hold on to the only one who really ever captured my heart, and to hell with what everybody else says."
woooo.. I should listen to Grandma's advice ... hmmm..

*winks at $in* ... ... for you
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 25-02-2004, 16:26   #52
Gimme some sugar!

yeah, that granny is pretty cool

denial, my bitchy lover, so we DO have sex...

but i want a pretty signature, ok? this one i don't like

*takes rose and puts in teeth* Frrrrr!
Old 25-02-2004, 16:46   #53
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by $in
denial, my bitchy lover, so we DO have sex...
uhuh.. .. but funny when you complain..

Quote:
but i want a pretty signature, ok? this one i don't like
okay okay.. use this one first.. I need time to get some idea to bring up sexual appearance on your signature.

Quote:
*takes rose and puts in teeth* Frrrrr! [/b]
grrrrrrrrr....

Aeon .. sorry off topic .. but I don't blame $in .. I think she wants more 'scenes' ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 25-02-2004, 18:15   #54
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
Aeon .. sorry off topic .. but I don't blame $in .. I think she wants more 'scenes' ..
i won't even reply to this we'll discuss it tonight! BWAHAHA

sorry Aeon
can i intrest u in a flower? will it make u update faster?
Old 28-02-2004, 10:06   #55
Colorado

Another week or so passed and Yulia still hadn't heard from her parents, nor had she made any attempts to call them herself. She was quite happy living with Lena and her grandmother. They felt more like a family to her than she had ever felt living with her parents. Since Grandma Anastasia's revealations during her birthday dinner the girls felt more relaxed about their relationship, not having to worry about keeping their love for one another a secret while they were at home. School was a different manner. Lena's natural shyness seemed to grow whenever Yulia would take her hand or in some way display open affection. Yulia understood this and would try to keep her natural urges to be close to Lena to a minimum.
On her way to her history class, which was the last one she had before choir, her friend Cecilia ran up beside Yulia. Yulia could smell her lavender cologne before she saw her, as the blonde girl loved to douse herself with the scent.
"We haven't talked or hanged out much together since your new friend came into the picture." The emphasis the girl placed on the word friend didn't go unnoticed by Yulia.
"Yeah, things have just been kind of weird at home, and Lena's been a good friend. I've been able to talk with her about my problems with my parents, she's been such a good listener, I feel like I can tell her anything."
The other girl sniffed at this. "Well you can talk to me about stuff too you know. I mean we've been friends a lot longer."
Yulia suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. "I know that Cecilia. Its just that..well Lena and I have lots in common and we've become very close lately."
Cecelia nonchalantly spoke, "Yeah, its been quite obvious how close you too are." The girl turned and stolled into her own classroom without a second glance at Yulia. Yulia wondered if there was anything underlying the other girls words other than stating the obvious, but decided not to dwell on it at the moment.

Later, when Lena and Yulia were having dinner with Grandma Ana the older woman excused herself and announced she was going to bed early. "Its unusual for Grandma to skip out on dessert", Lena spoke with a slight frown on her face. Yulia looked up from her cake that she was quickly devouring.
"Mmph..guess she's just tired."
"Yuli..must you talk with your mouth full?", the redhead smiled as she reached over and wiped chocolate crumbs off Yulia's chin.
"Well, its more cake for us", the dark haired girl grinned.
"You mean more cake for you dear", chuckled Lena. Yulia stuck her tongue out and continued eating.

A few hours later both girls slipped into their night shirts and underwear which they usually wore when they were ready to retire for the night. They lay together comfortably, Lena reading a Chekhov play and Yulia thumbing through one of her music magazines. Sighing, the raven haired girl set the magazine aside and glanced over at the red head. Rolling over to her side she slid her hand across Lena's belly.
"Aren't you getting tired of reading that boring stuff?" Smiling, Lena knew this was going to lead to one of Yulia's sweet attempts at distracting her.
"This boring stuff is for homework for school. And it's not that boring once you get into it."
"Welll..I can think of more interesting stuff to get into", Yulia mischievously grinned and took the book from Lena's hand. Sliding her hand under Lena's t-shirt caressing the soft, warm skin she found there, Yulia leaned closer to her and they slowly started to kiss. As the passion started to rise thier need to feel each others naked skin grew and Lena pulled off Yulia's top off. As the smaller girl straddled her she took turns licking and sucking each erect nipple which sent tingles throughout Yulia's body and her center became increasingly wet. Yulia could wait no longer and quickly pulled off Lena's top and slid her panties off until she was completely naked, then pulled her own panties off tossing them onto the floor. Kissing each other hungrily they relished in the delightful sensation of their naked bodies laying against one anothers. Their bodies pressed together in a slow dance of desire, body heat and wetness intensified. They craved to merge even more completely into each other. Yulia leaned back and sliding one of her legs under Lena and the other over so she had a scissor hold on her, she began rythmically slipping and sliding her swollen center against the redhead's. Both girls moaned ecstatically as thier silky nether lips kissed one anothers and their juices merged causing a sweet slippery sensation. Lena's body squirmed under the smaller girl, grabbing hold of Yulia's legs she rocked her hips back and forth gradually increasing the strength and pace of their bucking motions. The dark haired girl lost herself in this heated exchange, grinding her sex against Lena's, thrusting wildly until she arched her head back and gave a long, deep moan. Her body jerking uncontrollably as she came and Lena was not too far from coming herself. When Yulia recovered from this surprising orgasm she slid her body down and her mouth found Lena's wet mound. Quickly thrusting her tongue inside her savoring the sweet taste.
Momentarily forgetting that sound travels the redhead screamed loudly as she climaxed grasping fistfuls of Yulia's raven hair. "Ohhhh...Yuulliiii....!", Lena screamed and Yulia moaned contentedly.
Slowly sliding up her body they both kissed again, this time slow and sweet. They whispered words of love, sharing the deepest part of themselves. Laying together in a sweaty tangle they fell into a deep, blissful sleep.
Old 28-02-2004, 17:21   #56
we shout

Aeon, thanks for the update

Very nice chapter ... as usual .. so who's Cecilia? is she gay?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 28-02-2004, 18:01   #57
Gimme some sugar!

nice chap Aeon

Old 04-04-2004, 20:03   #58
Colorado

Dream Lover ~ Update

Thank you all for the kind feedback. It encourages me to write more.

She never felt so light and full of complete peace as she did now. Feeling herself floating higher and higher she felt drawn and guided to a source of the most soothing light that felt like it embodied the most perfect feeling of love in all the universe. A figure in the distance began to take shape and in the blink of an eye she stood before the most beautiful woman she ever knew. "Natasha..is it really..you?" The beautiful blonde woman smiled lovingly as she took both her hands in her own, "welcome back home Ana."
"This must be a dream..you're so young..you look just like you did when I last saw you..so many years ago.."
"This is no dream Ana..you're back home. We are together again and will be so for eternity, just as it was meant to be." Instantaneously Ana realized she had passed to the other side, and she too was young and vibrant again. "Oh Natasha...I've missed you so! I never stopped loving you and here you are, just as I always hoped for... to be together again." "I love you too Ana, and now we are together again. Come, there are many others who are happy to see you come home again. We have eternity to make up for all the lost time and the love we missed sharing on the other side." Natasha took Ana's hand and led her the way...

When grandma didn't come down for breakfast the girls went to check on her and found that she passed away peacefully in her sleep. "I..can't believe she's..gone" Lena spoke between tears as Yulia held her. Yulia also cried for Ana was more like a grandmother to her than any she had known.
"She went quietly while she was in bed asleep..she was warm and happy..when you think about it, that's not a bad way to die. I will really miss her though."

After all the necessary calls including the one to Lena's parents the girls spent most of the day within arm's distance, often in embrace which they both found comforting.
"I don't know what I would do if you weren't here Yulia. Now that grandma's gone I'd feel so alone if you weren't with me."
Stroking Lena's face Yulia gently spoke, "I'll always be here for you Lena. You're the closest thing to family I have, you won't have to go through this or anything alone ever."
"My parents are flying in from Tver, they should be here by tonight. I haven't seen them in six months, and I'm not sure what's going to happen now that grandma's gone. I can't move there and be so far from you Yulia..it would kill me to lose you."
"Shh..let's not worry about that now..no matter what happen's we'll be together." Both girls lay close in each other's arms in silence, each plagued with worrying thoughts in their minds.

Lena's parent's walked with her from the funeral, each with a protective arm around her. They felt somewhat alien to her and she felt heavy with grief that she allowed them this closeness, it seemed to her it was more for their sake than hers. Yulia walked behind them not wanting to interfere with what seemed a family related by blood occasion.
Once inside the house, Lena's father turned and saw the smaller girl behind them, "Yulia, thanks for being there for Lena at this difficult time. We need to speak with Lena alone for a moment to discuss family matters. I'm sure you understand."
Yulia politely nodded and left the room and went up to Lena's bedroom.
Lena's mother turned to Lena and said, "Lena, honey...now that grandmother's passed away, we want you to return home to live with us."
Lena's head jerked up and looked at her mother. "Mom, this is home for me, and there's no way I can leave Yulia. She's everything to me, I can't be without her, especially now!"
Lena's father spoke, "Lena, we are your family, and we should be together. Besides, you're too young to live here on your own. We want you to come home with us tomorrow. You can always have your friend visit on occasion."
"No, you don't understand. She's not just a friend to me..she's..we are closer than I've ever been with anybody."
"Honey, we understand she's been a good friend to you. We're happy you weren't alone when you found your grandma gone. But there's no way you can stay here now. We'll have to sell the house and we really want you to be with us. Moscow is no place for a girl your age to be living on her own."
"Mom, I won't be alone! Yulia will live with me, and I'm nearly eighteen anyway. I don't want to live in Tver, this is my home now!"
Her father spoke more sternly. "Lena, we can't afford to keep both homes. How would you live? There is no room for debate. We've missed not having you with us, and you will be coming home with us tomorrow."
"I can find work, me and Yulia can take care of ourselves! You were never much parents to me before, and now you want to be now? No one, not even you can separate us!"
Lena stormed out of the room and ran to her bedroom to be with Yulia. She was crying uncontrollably with fear, grief and anger welling up inside her. Yulia stood and reached for her. "Lena, what's the matter?"
"They..they want to take me away. But I can't be without you Yuli!"
Yulia hugged her and both girls held onto each other tightly. "Lena..it'll be all right..we'll find a way..somehow.."

TBC...
Old 04-04-2004, 20:57   #59
we shout

Aeon, thanks for update .. this is my sleepless night ... I'm glad to see your post.

Wow.. you wrote the next life so beautiful. It was un-expected .. I thought you update wrong as I tried to remember who were Ana and Natahsha ... LoL ..update soon okay...

Quote:
"They..they want to take me away. But I can't be without you Yuli!"
awww....

$in, prostrel .. I was here first ..beat the pros... booo!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-04-2004, 20:16   #60
Gimme some sugar!

they can't just come out of the blue and separate them...! ...right...?

pls update soon

prostrel, she beat us... she beat the pros..!

i knew it! denial is a pro too..
ReplyPost New Thread