Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Pink may be gay...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 21-10-2003, 00:11   #41
заичонок

THanks, PowerPuff Grrl! The voice of sanity, at last. Madonna's thing with Sandra Bernard (sp?) was at the forefront of my mind as well...
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Old 21-10-2003, 04:09   #42
Julia...Dayuuuuum!!

Pink said on tv one time that she shoplifted a copy of the movie Showgirls hmm...
Old 21-10-2003, 04:57   #43
Bitchka

Quote:
Madonna's thing with Sandra Bernard (sp?)
Sandra Bernhard now, that's a lady that scares me.... but cracks me up at the same time
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 21-10-2003, 15:52   #44
turn it on

Quote:
Originally posted by luxxi
True, however there's difference between hinted lesbian act (like dancing close, lapdancing etc) and full scale lip kiss on stage. This is where others are copying t.A.T.u. Why sudden boom after they came along? Bacause it's IN and everybody wants to be IN.

just gotta stick up for madonna here.

1. it's just wrong to begin to even think she's copying tatu in her vma performance (probably a *cough* tongue in cheek nod in there direction maybe! LOL) but if you think this check out her vma performance in the early nineties with the song 'bye, bye, baby' when lena and yulia were probably about 7 years old. (and that performance is just an example if you want more, just watch every tour she's ever done!LOL)

2. and just hinting at lesbianism. have you ever seen any of the photographs in her book SEX? or even read any of it? again out in the early nineties.

3. just pointing out it's nothing new for her. she has been linked with numerous women throughout her career which began in the late 70's LOL. way before lena and yulia were born. and has never stated that she was straight, bi-sexual or gay.

and i'm not trying to say that madonna has the patent for lesbianism either.

i also don't think that the power of tatu is the kiss on stage etc. it's the fact that they got to no.1 all over the place with an overt love song between 2 girls without any subtext, and the mainstream/general public loved it. that i think is a first.

just my thoughts that's all.

p.s maybe i should just quickly mention pink! LOL. think the girls just havin some fun that's all, no biggie.
Old 21-10-2003, 16:03   #45
Bitchka

poppy, dont loose hope this is re-occuring thing... I have accepted the fact that a lot of kids arent really familiar with madonna's career....oh well.... I personally love her for not fitting the 'norms/labels' and for being 'wild' of course
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 21-10-2003, 20:28   #46
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by poppy
just gotta stick up for madonna here.

1. it's just wrong to begin to even think she's copying tatu in her vma performance (probably a *cough* tongue in cheek nod in there direction maybe! LOL) but if you think this check out her vma performance in the early nineties with the song 'bye, bye, baby' when lena and yulia were probably about 7 years old. (and that performance is just an example if you want more, just watch every tour she's ever done!LOL)
How about Justify My Love video? That was another one of her flirtations with homosexuality ('though male. )
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 21-10-2003, 20:37   #47
Bitchka

Quote:
How about Justify My Love video? That was another one of her flirtations with homosexuality ('though male. )
not only 'male' freds there are also women in it too, just dressed as men .... ahhh, naughty maddy I love that vid
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 22-10-2003, 22:49   #48
Loved and Admired by All

Location: Somehwere in between the mountains under the scorching sun

Send a message via Yahoo to rANdoMtATuFaN
I read somewhere that Pink was supposed to do the kiss with Madonna, not Brittany. But, Pink was on tour or something.
Old 22-10-2003, 23:32   #49
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by poppy
i also don't think that the power of tatu is the kiss on stage etc. it's the fact that they got to no.1 all over the place with an overt love song between 2 girls without any subtext,
excuse me they did have a su text "iIt is nort enought ..."..
and the mainstream/general public loved it
There is a difference here..
Madonna had a bi past in the past.. Now she wants to look like she still have it (but..she looks very happy with her husband and two children..)
It is a different thing to kiss in a privite life and to kiss on the stage...Tatu have done it (they cleared the way), so it gave a way to Madonna to do it on the stage..
Tatu were fighting their way and Madonna just came when everything was ready..
And don't forget..Taty do it as a full time job and Madonna is just trying for the third child..
see the difference..?

Last edited by girl_into_music; 22-10-2003 at 23:49.
Old 23-10-2003, 02:48   #50
заичонок

Quote:
Originally posted by girl_into_music
There is a difference here..
Madonna had a bi past in the past.. Now she wants to look like she still have it (but..she looks very happy with her husband and two children..)
It is a different thing to kiss in a privite life and to kiss on the stage...Tatu have done it (they cleared the way), so it gave a way to Madonna to do it on the stage..
Tatu were fighting their way and Madonna just came when everything was ready..
And don't forget..Taty do it as a full time job and Madonna is just trying for the third child..
see the difference..?
Surely doing it in one's private life is more meaningful than doing it for money (=full-time job)? In any case, the photos from Madonna's book hardly count as private life.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Old 23-10-2003, 04:25   #51
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Regarding Pink, I do not get any hint of this being a marketing ploy, actually nothing from Pink reminds me of anything remotely fake. Her last album was a departure of the image she was assigned to being, i.e. the white Mary J. Blige. She had contributed more to her album and I took that as being becoming more expressive. With this news (if it is true, of course) I think it is just her being more truthful with herself.

Your mileage may vary.
Exactly. Pink's never come across as being fake or attention hungry, to me. If this kiss with Loken was a ploy, why isn't she bringing attention to it and why isn't it all over MTV? Well, I haven't really watched MTV lately, but I doubt it's big news. That because it's no big deal for someone like Pink to be gay. She's the kind of star whose image is doing whatever the hell they want - changing music styles - changing sexuality. That's how she wants to do things.

Tatu (I guess that means Ivan ) in no way invented homoeroticism. Madonna's been there before. But what I respect about Tatu is that they *might* be Lesbians. Britney sure isn't. She said "that was my first kiss with a woman." Trying to be so damn innocent. Why can't female stars be slutty and enjoy it?! *looks at Christina Aguilera*

Madonna and the rest can do whatever they want. It's just that people made it a big deal, when 2 girls kissing isn't a big deal at all. Even with Tatu. I don't care that they kissed. I'm just pissed that it was freaking headline news on Yahoo.com. Now Britney's new video alludes up to a kiss.

I'm sure that if I didn't like Tatu, it would have pissed me off. But tatu have something to say, whereas Britney just dances around and acts so innocent and oblivious.

EDIT:
Reading my post, I didn't really say what I was trying to. Tatu, Madonna, Britney, whoever, can do what they want. It's the hype that annoys me. So they kissed. Get over it! So Pink's gay. Let's have a party!! I don't care!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH feels like yelling
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Last edited by cirrus; 23-10-2003 at 05:05.
Old 23-10-2003, 04:33   #52
Bitchka

I think I can agree with you only about 1 thing....and that is about Christina Aguilera

Quote:
But tatu have something to say, whereas Britney just dances around and acts so innocent and oblivious.
heeeee, you should come post in the 'Me Against the Music' thread but really..... she is 'speaking' right now, as the video is rotating around tv and internet
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 23-10-2003, 13:47   #53
turn it on

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
not only 'male' freds there are also women in it too, just dressed as men .... ahhh, naughty maddy I love that vid
yes 'justify my love', i love that vid too!! LOL. and also remember the vid was originally banned by US mtv because of the scene with one of those women and madonna where they're on the bed and they kiss. but originally everyone thought it was a man LOL!
Old 31-03-2007, 07:43   #54
Bitchka

oh my god, people should NEVER dig out 4 year old threads... it is EMBARRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSING to read them... so i didnt go through this thread, after reading my comment #1 i wanted to puke!

regardless.... this last day i god to wach a lot of pink ... dont ask me the reasons ... anyways, with a little embassasment i have to addmit that i kinda like her - as in i like her personality ... and her laugh is so contageous!
anyways, i know by now it is probably very clear what pink is - though is it - didnt she get married or something last year? ..then again, Michael Jackson got married as well LoL ... ok, where is my brain, back to the point.... I saw this video on YouTube of her being interviewed last year in Holland... and of course the GAY question came up... and Pinks answers to it were funny, anyways, here it is if you wanna see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsF-N...elated&search=

btw, her tour thats been going on for a while seems great... flying 40 feet in the air without protection... and pretty sexy nets and all ...too bad i missed all the CA dates recently, and now i am going to miss the Bulgarian date as well, since i get there after the concert is over.. oh well....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 31-03-2007, 11:36   #55
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Thanks a lot for this link Coolie Baby...she is just so Great...just simple and natural and I love her sense of humour!
Old 31-03-2007, 12:09   #56
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I love these old threads.

I'd be very surprised if Pink wasn't bisexual. But anyway... doesn't really matter. Her personality is very contageous and cute. She's one of the rare superstars who manages to be cute, funny and intelligent without being cheesy. I think I had a celebrity crush on her sumewhere around 2001 (right after my first luv - Nelly Furtado. )

(and she likes Reservoir Dogs!)
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 31-03-2007, 12:21   #57
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I don't remember if I 've posted it already here...
So, for you Coolie Baby, a short video that I took when we saw her in Paris in december:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/nat.../post26978240/
Old 31-03-2007, 13:09   #58
forever yours...

thanks heaps nath

Yea dude, shes gay, i think you can tell if someones gay in a kiss, or a touch... if you look at the picture it isnt fake... so imo shes gay
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lena's my angel....Julias my strength...gotta love t.a.t.u
Old 31-03-2007, 13:57   #59
Участник

Pink is married and the tabloids have said she has an open-minded husband . I think his name is Carey Hart.

She has admitted to finding women attractive and experimenting with them when she was younger.
Old 31-03-2007, 18:45   #60
the best day

Send a message via MSN to Larie't
I read an interwiew of Pink on Cosmopolitan few years ago, and in it she stated she is a trisexual...
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a roller-coaster kind of rush and I never knew I could feel that much.
ReplyPost New Thread