Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Do u think Lena And Yulia....

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 27-08-2003, 01:14   #21
Quality Control

Quote:
You intend to grow a Yulia clone with that DNA you were talking about and raise her as your own daughter and do whatever you want with her!
Now theres something you can't go wrong with...

Old 27-08-2003, 01:25   #22
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Mmm Dirty??

hahaha cloning yulia, and ur daughter, hey guys don't scare me, no realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy everyone say ur opinion in love or not, i dunno sometimes i seriously think they're acting, and sometimes i feel they're inlove I am kinda confused :'(
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero

Old 27-08-2003, 01:31   #23
Quality Control

Hehe...Okay being serious....

Their love is beyond blatant....something that sincere cannot be acted for so many years...I'd go more in-depth but that pretty much sums it up.. Well thats my 50 cent...

Old 27-08-2003, 01:33   #24
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
TaTu^HeRo : First check out the FAQ. When you're done with that use the search option and look for the "homo-thread" ... there you'll find all and more then you need to know about this topic...

You have to excuse guys (and the girl ) here. We're all pretty much jaded with this endless topic already.

As for my oppinion: Yes I think their love is real. As real as love can be I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 27-08-2003, 01:37   #25
iMod

They are obviously in love. Just watch the Comet awards where Lena was alone, you can see how upset and worried she was about Yulia. She was almost crying. That's love.

And about the cloning, i have to admit that i'd love to have a Lena clone. I'm sure i could order redder hair! And no, i wouldn't want bigger boobs, they're just perfect the way they are.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 27-08-2003, 04:38   #26
Harrumph.

TaTu^HeRo, awwww you be a newbiez.

You'll need to excuse most of us which are over 600 posts... it's been ages since we discussed that. LOL

Old 27-08-2003, 04:53   #27
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
wanna hear my sarcastic theory or the mushy and un-real one?

Old 27-08-2003, 05:16   #28
Harrumph.

karxwp, please, the mushy and unreal one. I mean... it's a newbie...

Old 27-08-2003, 05:26   #29
заичонок

Quote:
Originally posted by I_Love_Yulia
So you should do!

*Can sense Phil will be on the registered sex-offenders list pretty soon*
A friend of mine works for the News of the Screws (not a reporter, I hasten to add), so I could get her to let them know, if you like

Quote:
Originally posted by THEvolkovaADDICT
Well maybe when I stock up on cookies & sweets....
Would you like to see my puppies, m'dear?
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear

Old 27-08-2003, 05:38   #30

darje well I will post both :P since I'm feeling kinky....

Mushy theory: yes they love each other and they are gonna be together forever and ever, they really sing about their love and yes they are a couple indeed, and of course they make love every night.

sarcastic theory: come on!! can you smell money? it's all publicity stuff. They are good friends that are making loads of money with our little all-believing minds. They win money and we are happy believing they are a real item.

My own theory: Lena is gayer than Yulia :P soo everything could be real or not...also truth is far more stranger than ficiton :P

Old 27-08-2003, 10:57   #31
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I agree on the Lena being gayer then Yulia part. It's been discussed times and times before and we always came to the same conclusion - bi, with Lena leaning more towards the gay side. Up until lately (right up to the phantom Sasha) she hasn't even been credited with any boyfriends by the tabloids.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 27-08-2003, 12:58   #32
turn it on

no i don't think they are in love off the stage just like they are on the stage.

i think that they're close, but they're not a couple. which is a pity 'cause they make a real cute couple.

and even if i believed that they were gay/bi i don't think i'd really expect that they'd still be together now, as they're only young, been together quite a while and realistically got things to do and people to explore!

p.s karxwp like your avatar!!

Old 28-08-2003, 02:39   #33

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Well, I *want to* think that they do love each other like all the time, but who really knows, except them and Shap. maybe? But my policy with Tatu has always been "Think the best, try to keep the more realistic thoughts in the back of your mind, and hope the worst never happens". Until proven otherwise.

Old 03-09-2003, 16:42   #34
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Re: Do u think Lena And Yulia....

Quote:
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
Do you think Lena and Yulia are really in love, i mean do you think they are in love off the stage just like they are on the stage?
no...hehe...

Old 03-09-2003, 16:48   #35
pie crust

Quote:
no...hehe...
Harhar. Took the words out of my mouth. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 03-09-2003, 17:02   #36
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Whatever they have is hard to explain prob for even them...so lets just accept the fact that they are a great group, and that they care about each other a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Old 03-09-2003, 17:06   #37
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
But in spite of that, will you like me still, afterwards Little QueenBee ?...snif, snif....
Look at, I make you a laaaaaaarge kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss on your cheek to be made forgive... and looks at, morever, I don't "wipe my mouth after I've kissed you"...
Understands which will be able...hehe...

Ps: Please , don't kill me ...i've just said a small, discret little "no"....

Old 03-09-2003, 18:23   #38
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
Re: Do u think Lena And Yulia....

Quote:
Originally posted by TaTu^HeRo
So here's a thing to ask the tatu fans about. Do you think Lena and Yulia are really in love, i mean do you think they are in love off the stage just like they are on the stage? Btw i am the biggest tatu fan in the world, got all their interviews, hear their songs 24/7 and i am seriously thinkin that someday i am gonna name my two daughters Lena and Yulia hehe So tatu fans what do u think inlove or not??
Last year yes this year probably no Compare with the videoes and I just jumped to this conclusion I personally think Lena is a lesbian who prefers boyish/handsome/humorous girl, and Yulia mustn't. Maybe they both have boyfriends, in Lena's part I think she has a fake bf(maybe she is jealous that Yulia has one so how come she doesn't have since she is so hot, but that bf could never win the first place in Lena's heart)That's my opinion

Last edited by skye; 03-09-2003 at 18:30.

Old 03-09-2003, 19:12   #39

poppy glad you liked my avatar

Old 03-09-2003, 19:21   #40
Участник

Are they in love with each other? SURE! They really really love each other, that's what I think.

Of course they're not the girls they were during the Kremlin perfomance anymore, they've matured - and so has their relationship. But the love is definitely there. My opinion.

xena225

Closed ThreadPost New Thread