Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Any fans left?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-12-2003, 08:34   #1
Harrumph.

Any fans left?

Okay. Most people, after the documentary, have taken my change of attitude at offense but after a bit of self analyzing I realize I haven't changed at all. I'm offended that people dare insinuate I have changed my attitude when who has changed is them and their attitude towards the girls. It's been far from innuendo what a lot of people says: "They are fake, liars, they abused my trust, they suck, I should burn my stuff, I spent more than <insert your entire bank account in here> in them and it dissapointed me". Curiously, tho', these people also happened to be celebrity-fans, those fans whose names you could mention in any forum and they'd know who they were.

I won't change my opinion. Whomever is saying this is just plainly a hypocrit. Hmmm. Let's rememorate. Hadn't Rachel (I Love Yulia been unable to muster up the courage to come out to her parents before she knew of Tatu? Wasn't Haku an optimistic overaged fanatic of Lena with a thing for saying dirty jokes? Wasn't TvA the biggest source of unknown pics of the girls, and a huge fanatic of Yulia? You know as what I see this? Fidget/Kate B./Katbeidar is having her field day now that more people support her word, and it sucks. It's making real fans suffer and almost no one realizes how depressing the thing is getting. Darwinism at it's freaking most. And now look at Rachel, she's depressed because "they lied to her". Haku's depressed because "he's a fool that fell for their lies". Katbeidar is proposing a fekking anti-tatu forum, and forre and Echoed, and I include myself, are getting tired of fighting against the windmills.

This is the thing. If people don't start realizing how badly they've managed to break the forum, I'm giving a thought on leaving and taking the last real fans with myself. I know Igor is gonna come to this thread and tell me not to let the door hit my butt, and hey, that's a nice reccomendation, but I really can't muster the strenght to keep on either bringing up or fighting everyone who is now dissapointed. Don't you realize how selfish you're being, how those years of selfless fanatism have gone down the drain? How the family Tatysiters fought so hard to create is slowly falling apart because no one even considerates that just a person from the English board has seen that freaking documentary I'm sick of talking about and haven't even seen?
Old 17-12-2003, 08:48   #2
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Theres really no need to 'fight'. You cant impose your feelings towards an situation on others. People can't help it if they feel betrayed or hurt, its just how they feel. In the end when the smoke clears, doubts will be answered or confirmed.

Odd enough, I could be one of the people your adressing this thread to. Ive been a fan for over a year now, invested an healthy amount of money on cd's, magazines etc. Believed they were a couple err 'loved' each other. But *shrugs* im not heart broken..im not crying a river. I expected the best and i was ready for the worst, so its all good for me.

So hey, if people want to sulk and cry, i say go on cry a river. Whatever makes ya feel better. Just dont burn those tatu stuff, i mean atleast let me take em off your hands. I mean it would take too much effor to have to start a fire and throw things in the fire..sheesh. Just send it over to me and i promise you'll never see it again

Has anyone seen this "documentary"?? lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 17-12-2003, 09:04   #3
Primetime Anchor

darje, No, no, little darje, no need to fight. I'm sure you've spoken out of your heart. Some wise words, maybe be too emotionally loaded but wise. Great head you have and most of all a very kind heart. It shows.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 17-12-2003 at 09:17.
Old 17-12-2003, 09:08   #4
Участник

I loved them before, I love them now.
This documentary changed nothing for me, maybe cause I knew all those things and love them despite all that.
Old 17-12-2003, 09:44   #5
Участник

darje, the whole "People vs Tatu" forum idea is to IMPROVE the current Tatu forum. To avoid the real fans seeing negative comments, you are missing the point. If anything, you should be supporting that forum. This way the real fans will hang out on the Tatu forum and be positive or whatever you real fans do.

And it is my fault that Tatu's actions repel some of their fans?

Yes, some people changed their views on Tatu. It still doesn't mean that they are not interested in the girls. Heck, I am interested in them. This is going to sound cliche, but different people take things differently.

Don't worry, things will turn around, and all of the fans will get the negativity out of their system, if you support the idea I am proposing. Cuz some of them are afraid to express themselves, and thus make little negative comments everywhere. Maybe getting ALL of it out in words will help them see Tatu from a different side.

Last edited by Kate; 17-12-2003 at 09:56.
Old 17-12-2003, 11:24   #6
Harrumph.

katbeidar, answer this: Where is the fun in a forum created for hate, for ex-fans who consider themselves to have been through treason and do nothing byt cry their misery? Your lack of humanity appalls me. You're proposing to create a forum full of sadness and self humilliation and that is something that even with my own lack of self respect, I wouldn't raise my hand for.

I could say I don't understand you, but truth is, now I do. You're amused at this documentary and you're unconsciously feeding on the dissapointment of the depressed fans. This forum was one of the best ever because everyone disented in a more or less polite way. If a fan became dissilusioned, he/she expressed it and it was worked out by everyone, for the member's sake, so if it was his/her choice to leave, it would be justified and everyone learned from it. Don't you see that this isn't that forum anymore? Who would be the mod of that anti-tatu forum, you?

If they desire to mope and express their feelings, why haven't they opened a thread in the personal forum?

Jan, Way to go. I admire you.

forre, yes, sadly, I'm a bit overexhausted over all the events around the forum, and that may provoke my sentimental loaded words. *Smiles.* But thank you for your kind words.
Old 17-12-2003, 11:36   #7
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Darje.....i love you....hihihihi.....
edit: not for all your post but just for a liitle sentence...

Tatysite is still a forum Darje, don't worry...just as the old couples : they fight and after they speak as if nothing has happened...
It's just the pain which needs time to go away....after it will be better...don't worry ...a lot of people are abble to think about their attitude , here, and after are abble to adapt their behaviour....this is the great asset of Tatysite: the majority of its members are "good", "well" people.

Last edited by nath; 17-12-2003 at 11:57.
Old 17-12-2003, 16:09   #8
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Re: Any fans left?

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
Hadn't Rachel (I Love Yulia been unable to muster up the courage to come out to her parents before she knew of Tatu?
Yeah, that is true, but it was their supposed "honestly" that affected me so much.

Every straight person has their straight music, and what did we have? Tatu. And even they turned out to be fake. Doesn't that tell you something? We have no one.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 17-12-2003, 16:22   #9
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
I love them. They made me feel comfortable with my sexuality. No matter which one they have. To be honest I can't imagine what could change my opinion about them. But not a documentary that I haven't even seen.

To be honest I'm more hurt by the bashing and fighting going on in the forum than I ever could be by the documentary. This was my home for months. It just doesn't feel like it anymore. I partly feel unwanted because I'm not one of the people who changed their opinion. Maybe that's just my paranoia.

I_Love_Yulia, one thing I'd like to ask you. Could you prove to me that they are fake?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 17-12-2003, 16:28   #10
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
I_Love_Yulia, one thing I'd like to ask you. Could you prove to me that they are fake?
What more proof do you need? Yulia has a boyfriend, she had an abortion, she's took heroin, Lena is a religious maniac who thinks what she's doing is a huge sin.

Can you prove to me they're real?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 17-12-2003, 16:39   #11
motylik

I_Love_Yulia, you just made me laugh. That's like quoting Bush to say that the Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

I saw Yulia live. A week after that supposed abortion. Lena had stomache ache and couldn't dance and they were joking that she was pregnant instead. Yulia was lively and jumping around happily. One of my close friends who is pretty much like Yulia had an abortion too. She didn't look that way after a month. I won't even say what she looked like after a week.

And what if she tried heroin? did they ever say drugs are bad? or don't take them? and what if they did? maybe she learned from it?

so you know hate everyone whos religious and goes to confession? good to know how openminded you are.

I haven't seen the supposed bf but what if it was a fling? if she and lena had a break in their relationship? and now they are back together?

the fact is that I can't prove to you that they are real and you can't prove that they aren't. That's what this is all about. Everyone is fighting and no one KNOWS antyhing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 17-12-2003, 16:51   #12
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I saw Yulia live. A week after that supposed abortion. Lena had stomache ache and couldn't dance and they were joking that she was pregnant instead. Yulia was lively and jumping around happily. One of my close friends who is pretty much like Yulia had an abortion too. She didn't look that way after a month. I won't even say what she looked like after a week.
Remember what Yulia looked like at her birthday? She didn't look too good to me. That was around the time of the apparent abortion.
Quote:
And what if she tried heroin? did they ever say drugs are bad? or don't take them? and what if they did? maybe she learned from it?
This is a quote from "Now UK" magazine:

Quote:
Do you know if any of your friends take drugs?
J: Of course.

Did it change your attitude towards them?
J: No.

How did you react to it?
J: Calmly. When I was about fourteen or fifteen, I communicated with such people before I could understand what was happening with them. It was all very serious: cocaine, heroin. I feel sorry for them. The time has passed and I have changed and achieved things and these people still sit in the same courtyard, in the same entrance, nothing is present for them in life. They look thinner, they are ill. They will not be here in two or three years. It is their life.
They seem rather anti there to me!
Quote:
so you know hate everyone whos religious and goes to confession? good to know how openminded you are.
I hate any religion that looks down on me because of my orientation. Nothing wrong with that!
Quote:
I haven't seen the supposed bf but what if it was a fling? if she and lena had a break in their relationship? and now they are back together?
Pasha has been following Yulia around for months. Fling? I doubt it.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 17-12-2003, 17:00   #13
the silent one

Send a message via ICQ to mir Send a message via MSN to mir
all i have to say:

Quote:
Originally posted by Jan
I loved them before, I love them now.
This documentary changed nothing for me, maybe cause I knew all those things and love them despite all that.
I completely agree on this...

No need to say more
~~~~~~~~~~~
m.a.y.b.e. co-founder

m.a.y.b.e. - Members Against You Being Evaluated
Old 17-12-2003, 17:03   #14
motylik

Quote:
Originally posted by Real_Lesbian
Remember what Yulia looked like at her birthday? She didn't look too good to me. That was around the time of the apparent abortion.
You know you saw pics of Yulia at her birthday. I saw that girl live for over an hour. I saw her get into the car. I saw her wave at me from her window that was less then 10 cm away. If she looked bad then she never looked good in any of the pics and vids I have seen.

Quote:

This is a quote from "Now UK" magazine:

They seem rather anti there to me!
Yes they are anti there. And Yulia herself said that she knew people who took drugs and that she pities them. I know a lot of people who tried drugs and would tell you the same. Because some realise that only after they tried themselves. What would be so bad if she tried it herself? Once?

Quote:
I hate any religion that looks down on me because of my orientation. Nothing wrong with that!
Pasha has been following Yulia around for months. Fling? I doubt it.
*lol* I know a lot of boys who've been following girls around for months and there wasn't even a fling. He following her does not mean anything to me. And everyone who had been watching me and my male friend yesterday would think we are a couple. Are we one? No. Has he been sometimes following me for months? Yes, because he is one of my best friends.

and the religion thing? Yeah. I do hate the religion itself too. But I do not hate people I don't know just because of the religion they have. And Lena according to the doc you are quoting never said that she thinks that homosexuallity is a sin.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 17-12-2003, 17:07   #15
pie crust

*Raises her hand to prove she is a fan*

I'll come back with comments later.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 17-12-2003, 17:49   #16
ROCK FOR LIGHT

F yeah

I'm still a fan.

Actually I was starting lose interest for a while. I mean I can only listen to the same cd so many times, and their attepts at scandals were getting more and more pathetic. This whole documentary thing has sparked a new interest for me. I never believed that they were really lesbians, so my opinion will probably differ from a lot of others on this. There were just way too many things that made it seem very unlikely(I won't go into all that right now). That was actually part of what turned me on to them in the first place. Next to the fact that the music is great and they are beautiful, I just thought it was funny that they had such a great marketing plan, and were stirring up so much convtrovesy in the UK and US. It was all very entertaining. Now they are saying that in real life they are homophobic, everything Taty stands for is a sin, etc. I mean as terrible as I think those statements are, the irony of the whole thing is so rediculous that I can't help finding the whole thing amusing to say the least. Not to mention the whole abortion and heroin issues. I don't know, I just can't help but laugh at how rediculous it all is.

Now I know t.A.T.u. helped a lot of young people come out and feel much more secure about their sexuality, which I thought was a great thing. I'm sure everything I said above really won't apply to these people, and I can completely understand why they would be disappointed. With all of the crap out there in pop music, its rare that there is an artist that can possibly have such a personal impact on a lot of people. I'm sure all these fans feel terrible. I can't personally comprehend that feeling since I can't really relate with that.

I havn't even seen the documentary myself, but I still wonder how true it is anyway. I'll have to see it to make a real judgement, but I get the impression that most of it is just them talking to the camera, which still doesn't proove anything to be true. I mean some of the things they said are pretty absurd, I don't doubt the possibilty that those things were just said to make more of a scandal out of the whole t.A.T.u. project because a gerenal interest in the group was dwindling. It would not be suprising for Ivan and the girls to do that, considering their past attempts at scandals. I dunno, I guess I'll have to see it first to form a better opinion. Whether it's ture or not doesn't really change anything for me, I find it quite amusing either way. I would just really like to see some new music soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you

Last edited by Disengage; 17-12-2003 at 17:57.
Old 17-12-2003, 18:00   #17
Участник

Quote:
Yeah, that is true, but it was their supposed "honestly" that affected me so much.
I can understand that you’re upset and disappointed but I think you're also overreacting a little bit.

Who told you they weren't honest? A “documentary” that you haven’t seen yet. Why not wait till you know all the facts?

I can tell you exactly where I can see the honesty of tAtu – I can see it in many pics, in many videos just by the little gestures which tell me that they really care for each other.

Are they together in a sexual way? No, apparently not. They love each other but not in a sexual way. So, what is the problem for you?

The message of tATu is not “Hey, here we are, and we’re lesbians.” No, the message is “Love whoever you want to love. Don’t be afraid of the opinion of other people. Be who and how you are.”

This message does not say that it's easy, but this message has also given a lot of people (even you) a little bit more strength to be themselves. And it doesn't mean that Yulia and Lena have already managed to be themselves. There is always a struggle, and that is what I see in the reports of the documentary. They struggle to be themselves, they have made mistakes of course, but THEY ARE HUMAN!!! They have a right to make mistakes.

Quote:
Every straight person has their straight music, and what did we have? Tatu. And even they turned out to be fake. Doesn't that tell you something? We have no one.
Here are a fews artists who are REALLY LESBIAN: Melissa Etherigde, K.D. Lang, Alex Parks (I don’t know her music, but she is a really lesbian )… I will edited this post, when I remember more, okay?

So maybe that's where you can find the music which you need for yourself.

And finally here is what Yulia said about t.A.T.u. a little while ago:

”If I were a fan, I’d trustfully follow t.A.T.u. We give self-confidence. We give a sort of positive emotions… If to look at our group from the outside, I see nothing negative in our group. It’s not because of me and Lena. This group gives strength to people.”

I take this quote and follow them.

Nike

Last edited by Nike75; 17-12-2003 at 18:13.
Old 17-12-2003, 18:06   #18
Ice_Cream

My problem Nike is that they lied. No one can excuse that. They lied for 3 whole years to thousands of people.

BTW, it's Alex PARKS, not Sparks!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 17-12-2003, 18:12   #19
Участник

Quote:
My problem Nike is that they lied. No one can excuse that. They lied for 3 whole years to thousands of people.

BTW, it's Alex PARKS, not Sparks!
Thanks for the correction

Have they really lied to us?

They said that they love each other - so, it's really their fault that the people always believe love=sex. I don't think so. There were so many signs in their interviews that they may be not together as a love-couple, but we didn't want to see this (me included) mostly because we want to believe it so badly.

Just my opinion.
Nike
Old 17-12-2003, 18:19   #20
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally posted by Nike75
Have they really lied to us?
I'll transfer a quote I just put in another thread -

"We're friends, sisters, lovers." - Quote by Lena. Erm...do they make love? Erm...no. So did she lie? Yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread