Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

true christians

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 22-12-2004, 22:08   #21
pie crust

Well I do hope this site is a parody.. and if it is.. then, man that's fun to laugh at. I agree that it doesn't change anyone's view, but it sure is entertaining to some people.

The cartoon of the atheist is just too funny.

Quote:
Just wanted to congratulate you on truechristian.com, it's a brilliant
parody. I particularly liked the bit about Photoshop-using demons.

Kudos to you sir.

Thanks!

=)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 22-12-2004, 22:15   #22
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Haku, he kind of answers your question in one reply to a hate-mail:

"What the hell do you think you are going to
accomplish you freak!?!?!?!"

To help people see their own hypocrisy through exposing their anger. I am a mirror, a mirror of you. That is my purpose.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 22-12-2004, 22:26   #23
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
That is my purpose.
Just like in "The Matrix: Reloaded". By the way, did the site say anything about Neo being christian?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Подайте сколько-нибудь репутации бывшему депутату Государственной Думы от кадетской фракции
Old 22-12-2004, 22:39   #24
no....

I read that site for a while, and the more and more of it i read i just... well, at first it was funny, but then i just started to get sick of it. Even if it is a joke it just exposes the fact that there really people out there who think that way. I mean, i usually have a sense of humour about these things, but there was something about that site that made me want to lash out on the people i know who do think this way (even if they suppress it, but deep down i know they feel similarily to some degree).

That website was like reading my Grandfathers diary, cause he's said so many things that were exactly like what i read in there...
Old 22-12-2004, 22:51   #25
pie crust

Yeah, that site really made me wanna get violent.. and I'm never violent! So it kind of opens your eyes, 'cause there ARE people out there who think like that.

Sad, and disturbing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 22-12-2004, 22:52   #26
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
That website was like reading my Grandfathers diary, cause he's said so many things that were exactly like what i read in there...
Mmmm, yes. It's also like hearing my father speak. Especially on the racial issue. I think many people will find someone in their life they can relate all that shit with.

... this is brilliant though. As we all well know Chrismas IS a holliday created by the pagans and the christmas tree is a satanic object of worship. Over 90% of godless Japan celebrate Christmas, which should be a proof enough Christmas is a pagan holliday.. so check this out...

LMAO

I just can't help it. I like it more and more. I was always the one to mock organized religions and it doesn't get any better then this site. The best are all those angry letters from REAL christans who get all insulted and don't get the joke. Makes you wonder about that IQ thing and atheism.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 23-12-2004, 01:56   #27
pie crust

I don't know if I should laugh or cry:
Quote:
After disciplining my son (he gets out of the hospital next Tuesday) I sat down to see what was going on his computer
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-12-2004, 00:57   #28
My Waking Hour

Where is the pure, white christian community? The whole world is infested with atheists, niggers, muslims, masturbators and then there's Michael Moore. I feel like ending my life now.

yeah it looks like a parody site to me. Or our world is really in that much of a mess? Even as a parody is going a long way into insulting Christians thought. Way too cynical, even for me
On the kids section, the maze includes an erected penis - as one of Satan's tricks. No comment about that

Last edited by spyretto; 30-12-2004 at 01:16.
Old 30-12-2004, 14:00   #29
I don't waste my time

OMG, this is one of the most hilarious sites I've ever seen in my life!
Old 31-12-2004, 02:57   #30
Sad Little Monkey

I sent an E-mail to that Pastor Jim guy, who runs the site and congratulated him on his harsh comedic sense and a good social satire, comparing him to Eminem. And he actually thanked me and put my E-mail with t he resonse (along others) on to his site. And he added me as an MSN buddy.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 31-12-2004, 03:35   #31
pie crust

freddie, DEMON!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-01-2005, 16:08   #32
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Ok I'd like to quite these lunatics

The picture speaks for itself. It is Our Christian duty to find all fags, and kill them like the Bible tells us to do so:

Leviticus 20
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon

All I want to know is where the fuck do they come up with this crap? I'm mean seriously they talk about how censorship is "Un-american", yet they have no problem censoring people like Michael Moore... They are total hypocrits. And here's my question to them, When the hell did fundamentalist domestic terrorist (yes I called them terrorists) take over my country which is founded on freedom of religion and seperation of church and state?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 04-01-2005, 23:22   #33
I don't waste my time

Laura, the site is a parody.

Nonetheless, it could be very true, these days. It's scary, I know
Old 06-01-2005, 02:03   #34
Новенький

The site really looks like it was made by someone who was sure of what was doing. And knowing christian fundamentalism as i know, it is very possible.

Even being a joke, it will get to the eyes of someone who believes on that, and reinforcing its ideas. There will always have someone to listen.

Among other stupidities, my favorite one:

-----------------------------------

True Christians - True Warriors of Our Lord

Here is a list of various True Christians who are revolutionizing the Word of God.

Pastor Rick Warren

Pastor Thomas Robb

Pastor Fred Phelps - I know this guy because of satan agent Michael Moore . He likes to bug gay people funerals saying to the family of the dead guy that he will go to hell because he was a homosexual. Then Michael Moore went bug him, and you may know what happens next .

Pastor Pat Robertson

Pastor Jerry Falwell

Pastor Kent Hovind

Pastor Jack Chick

Pastor Ray Luff

Adolf Hitler - ...

President George W. Bush - No comments either...

Thompson Brothers

Emperor Karl Rove
Old 10-01-2005, 21:36   #35
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
Laura, the site is a parody.

Nonetheless, it could be very true, these days. It's scary, I know
haha Oh ok. I missed that... but still there are people that think that way and I've encountered them personally at a rally for gay marriage at the Mass. state house in Bsoton and they're relentless, cruel and evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 10-01-2005, 22:19   #36
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
I've encountered them personally at a rally for gay marriage at the Mass. state house in Bsoton and they're relentless, cruel and evil.
I know, it's so sad
Old 11-02-2005, 14:56   #37
Primetime Anchor

Here in Sweden, we have a quite interesting case between Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas and the Swedish Royal House. This christians in Topeka think that:

1. Sweden: a land of sodomy, bestiality & incest

2. The same Bible passage (Lev. 18) that condemns homosexuality also condemns bestiality & incest. The popinjay King of Sweden - a moral titmouse in the plumage of a peacock, who lives lavishly with his lazy, horny kids on Sweden's largest social security check - is King of Fags, King of Zoophiles, King of Pedophiles, and King of Incestuous Perverts.

3. The King looks like an anal-copulator, & his grinning kids look slutty & gay!

4. To God's Elect: Leave Sweden NOW!!!

5. Unconfirmed numbers of Swedes are dead as a result of the tsunamis which ravaged Thailand and the other lush resorts of that region, and thousands more are unaccounted for, either still rotting in the tropical conditions or buried, as they deserve, as asses in mass graves (see Jeremiah 22:19). Scarcely a family in Sweden has been untouched by the devastation. Bible preachers say, THANK GOD for it all!

5a. Thank God for the tsunamis - & we hope for 20,000 dead Swedes!!!

5b. Thank God for Tsunami. Thank God for 3,000 dead Americans!

6. All nations must immediately outlaw sodomy (homosexuality) & impose the death penalty!

And that should come from the true christians! Speak about the society of oppressed, close minded and intolerant people.

Source: http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 15-02-2005, 00:16   #38
Gaga ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Here in Sweden, we have a quite interesting case between Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas and the Swedish Royal House.
That fcuking bastard Fred Phelps... He's the owner of the site god hates all fags and the minister of the Westboro Baptist Church. Phelps and the members of his church hop onto buses and travel all over the US spewing their hate. They once even went to New Hampshire to protest these two girls winning the Cutest Couple superlative. They literally spend at least $1 million every year.

Comapanies like Wal-Mart and Dominos Pizza help fund Phelps' little hate trip. The really sad part is he even has 8-10 year olds doing it too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 15-02-2005, 00:36   #39
a kind of fresh madness

Are you sure that's not another 'parody' site?
It seems far too absurd and - pardon my French - downright fucking stupid to be for real.....
Granted though, I only skimmed the first couple of pages. I'm not in the mood to entertain that level of ignorance right at this moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 15-02-2005, 00:45   #40
Gaga ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
Are you sure that's not another 'parody' site?
Yes mossopp I'm sure. They plaster it all over their posters at their little fucking rallies. Did you see the counter for how long Matt Shepard's been in hell? It's totally sick. It pisses me off so much. I wish I could go on a tv show and just debate the bastards 'cause I'd totally win.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Eyeliner and cigarettes
ReplyPost New Thread