Any fans left?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 21-12-2003, 03:39   #161
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
Re: Re: Any fans left?

Quote:
Originally posted by Real_Lesbian
Yeah, that is true, but it was their supposed "honestly" that affected me so much.

Every straight person has their straight music, and what did we have? Tatu. And even they turned out to be fake. Doesn't that tell you something? We have no one.
I seem to be late here....but my opinion is totally the same as yours!
To be honest, I start taking my taty stuff away from my place including the posters and I feel regretted to buy their photo book which is expensive to me, money doesn't make sounds.. I thought it (was) worth it, but now I think I'm wasting money(I owed plenty of money outside, I should save them to turn those back, that's more real to me),they are hard to get..I even start to feel uncomfortable to stare at their pictures because they were lying...even they look really gorgeous
It's really doesn't matter they smoke, drug use, pregnacy blah blah blah, but it matters that they lied
I'm still interested in them, but in a negtive way, now I'm just a taty watcher...

Last edited by skye; 21-12-2003 at 03:50.
Old 21-12-2003, 07:37   #162
dirty white boy

Quote:
yep.. the Polish eagle, or whatever it's called..
What!?
Polskie Orly! Favored bird of Lech, rising from its nested home
of Gniezno and imprinted upon flags and rugs and coffee mugs
throughout the Polonian demographic!
How could you even begin to forget the most jivin'-hip icon in
contemporary Polish history!?

Shame!

[:P]

Jus' kiddin'. Kram pе dej.
Old 21-12-2003, 09:30   #163
Santa's bodyguard

Re: for thyose who really want to know...

Quote:
Originally posted by mir
indeed! infact it is 2 raised to the 10th

it comes from the humble beginning of computing when a computer was merely a stack of switches and the options existed out of 0 and 1 so there were two options abit is set or not set if you have two bits you will have four options in a chain... but now it comes when you have 3 bit the number of options are getting doubled once a gain...
and so we can go on... at 10bits we will have 1024options in total, still with me folks?

anyway cogratulations with your 1024 post!
geek alert

There are onyl 10 types of people in the world. Those who undestand binary and those who don't.

geek alert ends
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 21-12-2003, 10:51   #164
you'll need love

Quote:
geek alert

There are onyl 10 types of people in the world. Those who undestand binary and those who don't.

geek alert ends
Good one I even found myself going 10? Then I understood it.. Information must be far back in my head by now. Replaced by "important" tatu facts. Good thing I don't have to use binary numbers anymore
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 21-12-2003, 11:00   #165
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by TLFdk
I even found myself going 10? Then I understood it.
Same here, for a few seconds i was like huh? And suddenly i understood! Geek once, geek always...

If only i had been that fast to figure out Tatu...

Anyway, yep, good one luxxi.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 21-12-2003, 13:50   #166
pie crust

cniaju, lol, what the..! How do you know so much about Poland? Hahaha, kram pе dej ocksе din snutt. :P

luxxi, haha good one! There was also another one, goes something like this: There are two people in the world; those who finish sentences and so on...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 21-12-2003, 13:57   #167
Gimme some sugar!

there are two kinds of people: skinny and happy!
my fat uncle says that
Old 21-12-2003, 15:01   #168
My Waking Hour

just to go back to the previous topic ( of Sappho )

I thought that Sappho killing herself over a man was a bit of a legend, it was never proved... right?

By the way, judging from this thread, the fans who stuck with them throughout all this rollercoaster ride are bound to stick around a bit more. That's good...

I don't know where I stand about them though. The "romantic" side would like to still think of them as having feelings for each other and for their fans, and can excuse their little "misdemeanors".
The "pragmatics" on the other hand, would see them as two liars who manipulated their audience for their own benefit.

The borderline between the two schools is blurred. We don't know how much of it was true feelings ( not of love, of course, but at least of understanding and appreciation of the voice they were "representing" ) or simply a game with the media and the establishment, in the fashion of "lets do this and see what impact it will cause", since "showbiz is Scandal!", echoing Shap's words.

I Lena considers homosexuality as a sin, the omens are not on the "romantics" side though.

Last edited by spyretto; 21-12-2003 at 15:13.
Old 21-12-2003, 15:15   #169
Santa's bodyguard

There are 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 21-12-2003, 16:11   #170
dirty white boy

Quote:
cniaju, lol, what the..! How do you know so much about Poland? Hahaha, kram pе dej ocksе din snutt. :P
'Cos I'm somewhat all-knowing? :P

[One of my best friends is Polish. He's practically a walking
concordance for any info about the country, language,
people, ...]
Old 21-12-2003, 19:04   #171

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
I Lena considers homosexuality as a sin, the omens are not on the "romantics" side though.
I don't blame Lena for this, and I don't think you -plural- should either. I blame the Christian religion. Both of the girls are baptized Christians. I can't blame them for dutifully following their religion. Their religion tells them that homosexuality is a sin. Why do you think that all those people were staring at them in disgust in the ATTSS video? Probably because, like most Russians, they are Christians. And their doctrine says homosexuality is wrong. I know someone who is gay and Catholic, and because he is Catholic, is afraid to come out to his parents. I'd say 90% of homophobic people feel that way because they are religious Christians, and they think that the Bible says homosexuality is unnatural and sinful. Please think about what is behind Lena's words before you condemn her as a hypocrite. I have to thank those of you here who are Christians, but are also accepting of homosexuals.

Last edited by ypsidan04; 21-12-2003 at 19:12.
Old 21-12-2003, 19:28   #172
pie crust

I am not sure about this, but I don't think it says in the Bible that homosexuality is sinful. It must be the people who have twisted Christianity, but isn't it like that with all religions! It probably says things like "Man is made for woman" or whatever, but I cannot really judge, can I? Only speculate. I've never read the Bible...

I agree that maybe it is because of religion, but I still think people have a brain of their own and they can think with it themselves. I find it quite stupid (pardon) that people don't stop and think about what they are doing.

And since they influenced so many people I can't believe Lena didn't listen to her own words. "There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, it's just love."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-12-2003, 19:48   #173
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
I am not sure about this, but I don't think it says in the Bible that homosexuality is sinful. It must be the people who have twisted Christianity, but isn't it like that with all religions! It probably says things like "Man is made for woman" or whatever, but I cannot really judge, can I? Only speculate. I've never read the Bible...
Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 18:22
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-12-2003, 21:01   #174
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by luxxi
Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 18:22
Bah. The Bible's overrated.

Just kidding! No offence to the Christians out there. People have the right to believe in what they want, and I choose to not believe in a book written by humans thousands of years ago about the "word of God". C'mon, people always screw things up!
Old 21-12-2003, 21:08   #175
a kind of fresh madness

Don't blame religion in all of this.
I may be opening a massive can of worms here, but I will never allow someone to judge me because their religion dictates that homosexuality is a sin.
Being christened or baptised does not remove your ability to think for yourself. You can't just blindly follow every rule and guideline spelled out in the Bible - the vast majority of them are contradictory anyway! Saying "I believe homosexuality is a sin because the Bible says so" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard! It's a stupid statement - how can you truly believe something purely because someone/something else says it is so??? That is not the nature of belief!!
You cannot purely blame the Christian religion for Lena's statement - noone put a gun to her head and forced her to subscribe to that belief system. Lena has to be held accountable for what she believes in.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 21-12-2003, 21:14   #176
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
I don't know where I stand about them though. The "romantic" side would like to still think of them as having feelings for each other and for their fans, and can excuse their little "misdemeanors".
The "pragmatics" on the other hand, would see them as two liars who manipulated their audience for their own benefit.
I don't know where the truth lies between those two lines but i remember one thing.

A few months ago, i remember that forre told us that Yulia and Lena had seen some posts from those "analysis" threads that were analyzing their body language to demonstrate that there was love between them.
Yulia and Lena just laughed because they thought it was so ridiculous. They were pretty happy to have fooled so many people.

Of course at the time we did not believe forre and probably called her names or something. (really sorry about that forre )
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-12-2003, 21:24   #177
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
thought we lost you for a while there
LOL i was just lurking around...reading what people thought. The threads nowadays seem to blow up if ur not around for a few days

LMAO @ 1024 GEEKS UNITE *geek badge glints in screen glow*

Quote:
LOL, yeah, last week was not a good week to be out.
*blush*

Im back now tho and u can't get rid of me
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 21-12-2003, 21:30   #178
pie crust

haku, well I don't remember a thread like that (although I probably even posted there, hah!) but I MUST go search for it now, to see how foolish we were.. and forre, I hope I didn't say anything bad to you.. We should have listened to you at all times.. I don't know if I did..I can't remember
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-12-2003, 21:34   #179
iMod

QueenBee, the analysis thread still exists but the posts i'm talking about no longer exist.

Miss Echo cleaned it because most of it was off topic.

But the analysis posts are still there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-12-2003, 21:37   #180
pie crust

haku, too late! Haha. Well the posts were still about Lena's and Yulia's "relationship". People even rolled eyes when someone brought up the word "image".. I can't help but laugh at us.. time reveals..much.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread