Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music Search, Exchange and Polls

Russian songs - requests & exchange

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 22:43   #261
no....

Ok, I found Yulia... seems she did a show in Vladivostok (russia's easternmost port) and did a show: small little clip here: http://www.julia-sav.nm.ru/JS-V.rar

but who knows if she's recording anything new
Old 12-10-2004, 05:08   #262
we shout

Mr Greg .. ochen ochen spasiba! krasivaya novie .. LoL what ever .. I'll get the clip when I'm home.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 22-10-2004, 23:58   #263
Участник

Awww crap, I missed Tak i Byt. LMAO, I wanted to see what they looked like. A lot of links don't work.. Oh well.. I'll have to be faster next time.
Old 23-10-2004, 04:19   #264
we shout

TATY Rox .. I have it .. ..no worry .. but you have to make an official request at "Search, Exchange and Polls" section .. LoL .. I'll upload it for mean time ..

edited:
oh never mind ..LoL

here you go : http://www.nichya.net/videos/tak_i_bit_hi.mpg - 20 MB
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 23-10-2004 at 05:11.
Old 23-10-2004, 05:29   #265
Участник

Thank you so much Denial. You are so nice. I really appreciate you people for giving me links to my favourite music. Not a lot of places here in Alberta where you can get music like this. Thank you so much. You rock!

Edit#1: Please, Please, Please Download. Don't lag like always, PLEASE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, COME ON! I can't download right when my mom is using the computer upstairs. GET OFF.... LMAO, I am literally losing my mind. Nooo, it only loads half way. My LUCK, I never get what I want. But I still love you Denial. grrr, lol.

Edit#2: YES! After like 20 tries to downloaded it's finally worked. Thank you sooo much.

Last edited by Taty_rox; 23-10-2004 at 15:43.
Old 23-10-2004, 17:25   #266
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
but you have to make an official request at "Search, Exchange and Polls" section .. LoL ..
denial is right.

Now that we have an entire Russian Music forum, please talk and post files about Russian artists in their respective threads, and if the artist you want to talk about doesn't have a thread, please create it.

Thanks a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 23-10-2004, 18:51   #267
Участник

I wasn't talking about the artist, I just wanted to see the video. And since this is called "russian videos" I thought this was an appropraite place to post it. So does this mean the videos with Julia Savicheva, and people saying they "Love her" should go on the Julia Savicheva Thread? because last time I checked that didn't happen. Ohh well... Just wondering you know.

Thanks again Denial.
Old 23-10-2004, 19:30   #268
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taty_rox
since this is called "russian videos" I thought this was an appropraite place to post it.
This thread was created long before the Forum of Russian Music existed, now each artist will have a dedicated thread.

Quote:
So does this mean the videos with Julia Savicheva, and people saying they "Love her" should go on the Julia Savicheva Thread?
Yes, from now on.

Again, before the Forum of Russian Music was created, everything was pretty much posted in two general threads. From now on, please (and i'm talking to everyone here) post in the threads dedicated to each artist.
Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by haku; 23-10-2004 at 19:42.
Old 23-10-2004, 19:41   #269
Участник

mmk... kind of silly for each artist to have their own thread when basically this has to deal with russian vids in general. but no need to argue.
Old 23-10-2004, 20:46   #270
iMod

Quote:
kind of silly for each artist to have their own thread
Lol, well, yesterday i proposed to have *one* thread for all requests of video and audio files in the Tatu section, just like things were working in this thread. People replied to me that it would be a mess to have everything in one thread and that it would be better to have one thread per request. Since noone agreed with me i said ok, one thread per request it is.

I can't make everyone happy. Some want one thread for everything, and some want seperate threads.

The principle in the "General Forum of Russian Music" is: one thread per artist or event.

And the principle in the "Search, Exchange, and Polls" is: one thread per request (like in the Tatu section).

I think it's a reasonable compromise.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 23-10-2004, 22:11   #271
we shout

Taty Rox .. I am glad you got the video .. and get to see the girls .. okay .. .. love you too .. babe .. are you gay? .. wooo .. I love lots of people here .. LoL

Haku .. as for your suggestion .. yes I agree .. but.. I propose this thread remains for introduction of new artists, strange videos or if there are other artists that doesn't have much or just one song to introduce or just general checking .. Just like TATU .. this thread is "the beginning" .. and as well .. as "for beginner" .. there are artist that worth their own thread and there are those that don't .. I suppose .. don't you think so? ..

TATU case is different .. "THEY ARE TATU" .. those FTP site thread you posted I suggested should be one "under control" .. I mean . any update or changes of URL or password .. hopefully to be up to date .. ... it should be a quick reference .. many times we had to try many ftp and many password .. and end up had to request and wait for respond .. so it should be special .. suggestion to update download site should be PM to mod or reporting broken links and all ... I will contribute ..( recalls Hare's download site.. umm .. love it ..) and we'll improve as we go ..

Forgive ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 23-10-2004 at 22:45.
Old 23-10-2004, 22:42   #272
iMod

denial, i have no problem with keeping a thread open for artists who don't deserve a thread, lol.

There are two threads which can serve that purpose, this one "Russian videos", and also your thread "Russian Music". I don't think we should keep both threads open, one only should be kept open for mp3s/videos of artists who don't deserve a thread.
If you agree, choose which one you want to keep open, and i'll close the other one.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 23-10-2004, 22:49   #273
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
denial, i have no problem with keeping a thread open for artists who don't deserve a thread, lol.

There are two threads which can serve that purpose, this one "Russian videos", and also your thread "Russian Music". I don't think we should keep both threads open, one only should be kept open for mp3s/videos of artists who don't deserve a thread.
If you agree, choose which one you want to keep open, and i'll close the other one.
Why do you want to do that? what is wrong? why so bothered?

excuse me .. I'll get back to this later .. mean time .. don't do any changes ..

forgive.

- denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 24-10-2004, 00:59   #274
Участник

"I love you" No... I am not gay... lol. , thank you so much. I wondr what she's doing in that video.. naughty, naughty. LOL. Thanks girl.
Old 17-11-2004, 23:53   #275
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Denial... I don't remember..who is the girl who is singing with the Yulia of Eurovision in the "Vysoko" video? She is blond and has a pink dog necklace... spassibo
Old 18-11-2004, 00:03   #276
Gimme some sugar!

Yulia Mihalchik
Old 18-11-2004, 00:12   #277
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Merci beaucoup Veggie Delite
Old 18-11-2004, 00:20   #278
Gimme some sugar!

any time
Old 18-11-2004, 16:18   #279
pie crust

I agree with Haku. It's kind of unnecessary to keep TWO threads open for random artists, when we could just have 1 which includes both music and videos. So we could just make one big thread where we post mp3's, videos and maybe even pictures of Russian artists who don't deserve (that sounds so awful! Lol) a thread of their own.

In that case I think we should first merge the "Russian Music" and "Russian Videos" (this one) with eachother (for example called "Russian Music 1"), then create a new thread where we put the link to the thread we just created (for example called "Russian Music 2"), and continue to post things about random Russian artists there. It's much cleaner than having two seperate threads for video and mp3. You get my point? I'm really bad at explaining things...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 18-11-2004, 22:03   #280
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I started going through this thread a few nights ago and downloading all the videos that were still on the servers. I was disappointed that Yulia Savicheva's video Visoko had been taken down I don't suppose anyone would be able to pass it onto me?

Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
ReplyPost New Thread