Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Lady GaGa

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-03-2009, 04:40   #41
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
i didnt even know that was a gaga song... we thought it was some sort of a cover

ah ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AH HAHAHAHAHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you're full of your little town mid-west mentality again... sorry... you have NO idea what is happening and how things work! that's it end of story... he isnt leaching on her... he works for one of the biggest venues online for musicians... fucking myspace! bah-bye

lemme laugh one more time, because that line is priceless... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What in the fuck does being from the midwest (it's one word by the way) have to do with any of this you XXX turned L.A. drag queen? You have access to the same information I have, so seriously what in the flying mother XXX does being in the midwest have to do with any of this other than letting your XXX bring it up for shits and giggles. Honestly - if your life is so full of all these amazing things you speak of, why in the hell are you still here on tatysite talking to nobody who cares about it? Nais is like, the only person you talk to on here and shes in what - France? Seriously? Srsly, bring up the midwest again. SO funny when you do since it's the only thing you ever say worth even reading because 1. it's legible (when you spell Midwest correctly) - and 2. Because your too cool for life attitude always shines through. L.A. this, california that bla bla bla. Stfu. California is not the paradise you make it sound - I don't like sand, illegals or idiots who run around waving the liberal flag (you) like Cali isn't full of people supporting things like prop 8. Wake up XXX. I can do everything you do right here in the good ol' plains - i.e. talk to Nias, become a post whore for anything lindsay lohan related, discuss all the amazing things i do at the expense of other people, and manage to be an annoying XXX at the same time. Not that hard. SO what is this TCFL trip you're on?

You obviously have no idea how things work either if you have to sit and wait for your "friends friend" to hook you up with anything worth mentioning. This guy could work for Universal Music and shit gold but she doesn't have to like him, so what are you talking about. The last time I checked, Myspace wasn't the A-list - and living in California and being a sleazy tramp isn't either. I realize myspace is a great tool for artists, but whatever. You're just excited because he got you backstage. I'm sure all of the celebrities you listed were absolutely honored to be in the same room as you. Did you take pictures of their amazed faces? I'd love to see them.

Argos: Vocabulary, Tim!

Last edited by Argos; 18-03-2009 at 19:17. Reason: blanked terms of foul language
Old 18-03-2009, 04:57   #42
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
What in the fuck does being from the midwest (it's one word by the way) have to do with any of this youXXX turned L.A. drag queen? You have access to the same information I have, so seriously what in the flying mother XXX does being in the midwest have to do with any of this other than letting your XXX bring it up for shits and giggles. Honestly - if your life is so full of all these amazing things you speak of, why in the hell are you still here on tatysite talking to nobody who cares about it? Nais is like, the only person you talk to on here and shes in what - France? Seriously? Srsly, bring up the midwest again. SO funny when you do since it's the only thing you ever say worth even reading because 1. it's legible (when you spell Midwest correctly) - and 2. Because your too cool for life attitude always shines through. L.A. this, california that bla bla bla. Stfu. California is not the paradise you make it sound - I don't like sand, illegals or idiots who run around waving the liberal flag (you) like Cali isn't full of people supporting things like prop 8. Wake up XXX.

You obviously have no idea how things work either if you have to sit and wait for your "friends friend" to hook you up with anything worth mentioning. This guy could work for Universal Music and shit gold but she doesn't have to like him, so what are you talking about. The last time I checked, Myspace wasn't the A-list - and living in California and being a sleazy tramp isn't either. I realize it's a great tool for artists, but whatever. You're just excited because he got you backstage. I'm sure all of the celebrities you listed were absolutely honored to be in the same room as you. Did you take pictures of their amazed faces? I'd love to see them.
shhhh, easy there tiger... go get an ice-cream of something to cool off

what i am doing here is NONE of your Fucking business... and i know exactly why i am here... thanks for trying to sum it up for me though

my fav part of all of this was your comment about the 'illegals' - i truly LOVED the shit out of that, md boy

remember, one day you will realize that in this life it is really important to know a friend that knows a friend, ok?

and finally- ha, what am i doing? i am packing to get on a plane to fly to the midwest on thursday for a long weekend ...

p.s. i wonder if you know what a drag queen is... i know those are hard to find in the land of the NON-ILLEGALS, but you know... like maybe you should LIKE google it or something hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by Argos; 18-03-2009 at 19:20. Reason: foul language in quotes, see above
Old 18-03-2009, 05:10   #43
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
p.s. i wonder if you know what a drag queen is... i know those are hard to find in the land of the NON-ILLEGALS, but you know... like maybe you should LIKE google it or something hahaha
I watched that video you posted of your friends singing around you, so yes, I do.
Old 18-03-2009, 19:28   #44
Martian Eyes

Chris, Tim!

I know you love each other, but could you keep your terms of endearment and your mutual respect for the other's parentage and residence private? Big T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!
Old 21-03-2009, 23:18   #45
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Chris, Tim!

I know you love each other, but could you keep your terms of endearment and your mutual respect for the other's parentage and residence private? Big T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!
ha, why ruining the fun? besides, what's there so much to talk about? i hear tatu is no more... boo hooo, news that should've been happening 5 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 22-03-2009, 22:47   #46
Can You See Them Now?

Read it and weep!
Old 23-03-2009, 07:23   #47
Bitchka

Quote:
im weeeeeeeeeeeeeping!

do have fun though.... it might be a while til you take another 8hr drive or 3-4 hour flight to get to chicago to see someone perform....cause SD isnt on a lot of people's tour maps
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 23-03-2009, 08:13   #48
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
im weeeeeeeeeeeeeping!

do have fun though.... it might be a while til you take another 8hr drive or 3-4 hour flight to get to chicago to see someone perform....cause SD isnt on a lot of people's tour maps
Which does suck. Minneapolis is usually my best bet...or Omaha. Unfortunately, the Minneapolis show is an 18+ so eff that. I can't get in yet. But the Chicago show is going to be a lot of fun. I'm not excited about leaving at 6 in the morning though. YAAAWN!
Old 24-03-2009, 10:59   #49
Postmodern

I love almost every song of The Fame.
I don't understand why I love this lady, and why my musical taste is getting less mature through the years.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:02   #50
pie crust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
I don't understand why I love this lady, and why my musical taste is getting less mature through the years.
Totally agreed!

I'm usually not a fan of this kind of music, I prefer songs with some meaning, but I can listen to some catchy songs only because they are catchy... And I think hers are the better songs in this category.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 24-03-2009, 12:33   #51
Son. Husband. Witch!

Re: Lady GaGa
With all due respect to you kind people I must be totally missing something as i don't like her in anyway. Same with a lot of these female 'artists' like Pink, Katy Perry and solo Gwen Stefani. It's just so boring and when a decent singer/songwriter comes along such as Erin McCarley in the US no-one really wants to know. Oh well... i'm hitting 25 soon so i guess i'm just getting old lol
Old 25-03-2009, 11:04   #52
the best day

Send a message via MSN to Larie't
Quote:
I wouldn't say less mature. Even thought her songs are mostly about sex and stuff without a deeper meaning, the music/her compositions are great and quite clever
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a roller-coaster kind of rush and I never knew I could feel that much.
Old 25-03-2009, 23:11   #53
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
Blablablablabla
I'm not sure what you mean by "decent". But in my opinion, someone like GaGa who writes her lyrics, her melodies, and does production on her album - is someone who deserves the success she's having. She's nothing like "Pink" or "Katy Perry" - least of all Gwen Stefani.

OTHER THAN THAT!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHE WAS AMAZING! THE BEST FUCKING NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

But honestly. GaGa fucking rocked the house. I roared when she got on stage and when she mentioned defeating prop 8. It was so amazing. She was also in the middle of telling the story about getting a ticket last time she was in Chicago for her skimpy hot pants, and halfway through I yell "HOT PANTS GAGA, HOT PANTS!" and she stops and looks over towards me and says "Lady GaGa fans are good motherfucking people" - I wanted to DIE. PUT ME in a box, I was in heaven! She talked about how poor she was from financing her extravagant tour and with no doubt, it was the best show I have ever seen and ever will see. And better yet, my friends and I met some really cool people from Chicago to hang out with during the show and before. The guy was absolutely gorgeous and you can see him in the Fbook album. Half of the show was us grinding around on each other, and yes we did trade phone numbers. Wooo! Chicago, see you again in June for pride! If you ever have the opportunity, go see her. You will not regret it. Hell, I drove 600 miles to see her and I still don't!

Pictures:
Picture 1
Picture 2
SO CLOSE! AHHH!
Fuck Me!

Videos:
Intro
Just Dance
Love Game

Last edited by Talyubittu; 25-02-2010 at 08:11.
Old 25-03-2009, 23:54   #54
Postmodern

Quote:
She's nothing like "Pink" or "Katy Perry" - least of all Gwen Stefani
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
Pink
P!nk's music is gold (if you listen to the whole CDs ) Her music has nothing to do with Gaga's electronic beats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larie't View Post
I wouldn't say less mature.
I just wanted to say that she's super commercial.
Old 26-03-2009, 00:30   #55
Bitchka

Talyubittu ... told you you'd have fun

i would go as far as saying- it's the best show ever... but it's a GREAT show.

Quote:
I just wanted to say that she's super commercial.
oh get over yourself with this if it's commercial- it's bad! just because someone is making the big $s doesnt mean they aren't good.
oh yeah, and electronic = GOLD ... pink sucks ASSSSSSSSS....oh wait, she's a rocks star, she has her rock moves... she's gonna punch you tonight ahahahahaha

10 days until i see the Gaga again in Palm Springs
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-03-2009, 01:25   #56
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Talyubittu ... told you you'd have fun
Definitely amazing. The entire experience.
Old 26-03-2009, 01:33   #57
Bitchka

Quote:
Definitely amazing. The entire experience.
a road trip, a concert, and a phone number.... def worth getting out of the falls wish you similar and more SOON
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-03-2009, 01:45   #58
Son. Husband. Witch!

blablabla eh? that is not very nice. American music needs put down in that case as it is the scourge of the earth.
Old 26-03-2009, 07:35   #59
Postmodern

Quote:
oh get over yourself with this if it's commercial- it's bad! just because someone is making the big $s doesnt mean they aren't good.
Every singer makes money. But, her music is intended to make money. That's a big difference.

Quote:
oh yeah, and electronic = GOLD
I consider gold something that will resist through the years. I'm sure I'll be tired of listening to Gaga after some months.
Quote:
pink sucks ASSSSSSSSS....oh wait, she's a rocks star, she has her rock moves... she's gonna punch you tonight ahahahahaha
So What is the example of how a song can be good and catchy in the same time. But, have you ever listened to Who Knew, Sober, Crystal Ball, Glitter in The Air, Mean, etc. ? P!nk's voice there is amazing, while GaGa's loudest scream is in LoveGame and you can see the big difference.
Old 26-03-2009, 22:08   #60
Участник

My friend has tickets to a show a few hours away, but I don't really want to go anymore =/
I don't like the look of the new shows as much as the one where it was just her, the dancers and the 3 screens that moved around.

This set up
ReplyPost New Thread