Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Lady GaGa

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-02-2009, 04:33   #21
Sweet W/ A Couple Of Nuts

can someone upload the mp3's for wonderful and rock show please?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Family is like fudge, very sweet with a couple of nuts.
Old 27-02-2009, 06:38   #22
Bitchka

this next month is pretty exciting... first i am seeing Lady GaGa and then Lily Allen... both @ the Wiltern
oh yea, and then i am seeing Katy Perry @ the dinah shore... because one of my friend's best friend is her stylist- VIP backstage babyyyyyyyyy x2
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-02-2009, 20:58   #23
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
this next month is pretty exciting... first i am seeing Lady GaGa and then Lily Allen... both @ the Wiltern
oh yea, and then i am seeing Katy Perry @ the dinah shore... because one of my friend's best friend is her stylist- VIP backstage babyyyyyyyyy x2
Offtop:
Sorry, I dont think being katy's stylist is cool. Katy's clothes are awful most of the times
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 27-02-2009, 21:03   #24
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
Offtop:
Sorry, I dont think being katy's stylist is cool. Katy's clothes are awful most of the times
who said anything about cool - though i am sorry to break it to you kid, but Johnny IS VERY FUCKING cool ... if it means free concert with a party, i'd take it, thank you very much

i also just realized that Lady GaGa is also playing @ dinah shore... might as well see her there AGAIN
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-02-2009, 21:13   #25
fancy topping

Offtop:
Quote:
first i am seeing Lady GaGa and then Lily Allen
fuck you!!!

Lily Allen is sold out in Paris and I'm cyring my eyes out because of it
have fun you lucky b*tch

Katy Perry, Lady Gaga ... bring me to Dinah
for real
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 28-02-2009, 06:00   #26
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven View Post
Offtop:

fuck you!!!

Lily Allen is sold out in Paris and I'm cyring my eyes out because of it
have fun you lucky b*tch

Katy Perry, Lady Gaga ... bring me to Dinah
for real
moooove to LA biatch! i am serious, ever since ive been here... ive met SO many fantastic people... and hung out with people you can never imagine.... my friend is working on hooking us up with Lady GaGa backstage VIP passes as well... but shhhhh, do not comment on my facebook about that... cause it will jinx it, plus i am sure it will not look good lol
dinah shore is like an hour drive from LA... i am really concidering not paying the crazy $$$ i paid last year to be there.... i wanna just go see gaga and perry and LEAVE.... oh yeah, and uh huh her i guess... did i tell you i met camila grey for xxth time at a bar the other day and she told me: "you are CUTE" .... i guess i will take that as a compliment... she is fucking funny

no really... just be in LA... i have a car... it has 2 seats.... if you are nice enough, i will drive you to dinah ))
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 28-02-2009 at 06:29.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:06   #27
fancy topping

Quote:
no really... just be in LA... i have a car... it has 2 seats.... if you are nice enough, i will drive you to dinah
it's a date then!
I just need to find f*ckloads of money hahaha!
promise I won't jinx it hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 02-03-2009, 15:40   #28
The Dream is Over, :~(

Yeah both Lady Gaga and Lily Allen are coming to Toronto too. I'm surprised my friends haven't made any plans to see either of them since they are such big fans, I'm kinda indifferent.

Though one of them did ask if I could go with her to see Michael Bolten, I remembered looking at her for a good 30 seconds before guffawing at her face and suddenly realizing she was totally serious.
Old 13-03-2009, 07:19   #29
Bitchka

gaaaa gaaaaaaaaaaaa looooooooooooo kicked off her tour tonight.... tomorrow she makes it over to LaLaaaaaaaaaaaaa Laaaaaaaaand!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 13-03-2009, 23:50   #30
Bitchka

biatches... it's ON... my friend JUST called me to let me know that she could score us INVITATIONS to the gaga concert tonight in LA .... and i finally get to meet and hang out with the marketing director of Myspace... and the gaga herself possibly! so fucking exciting!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 14-03-2009, 04:08   #31
Bitchka

gagaaaaaaaaaaaaa here we come... she just twittered that she is mental and vomiting. hahaaaaa.... btw, i am using this as it is a twitter.... what! will be back with stories tomorrow...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 14-03-2009, 04:34   #32
Can You See Them Now?

Tim + March 24th in Chicago, Illinois = LADY GAGA IN CONCERT!
Old 14-03-2009, 18:37   #33
Bitchka

um YEAAAAAAAAAAAH..believe me i am barely typing this... i just make it to work and it was PAINFUL getting up this morning, BUT.... the gaga F-ing killed it last night! Perez came on stage @ the end and proclaimed her the new QUEEN or PRINCESS of pop... i forgot which one he used.... more details later, but her outfits and the outfits of her dancer (think guys in leggings) were insane! so was her bubble piano!
gotta get some work done and take advil...more to come
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 14-03-2009, 18:59   #34
Bitchka

http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=c2da83a35c881 wuah ahahah, it is already on perez's website.... btw, whoever was filming this was RIGHT NEXT to me! first row @ the loge baby
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-03-2009, 19:19   #35
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=c2da83a35c881 wuah ahahah, it is already on perez's website.... btw, whoever was filming this was RIGHT NEXT to me! first row @ the loge baby
I wanna f-f-f-uck you as hard as I can.
Old 17-03-2009, 00:52   #36
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I wanna f-f-f-uck you as hard as I can.
emmm, i am NOT sure what that is.. and how to understand it....

anyways, so i did not get to meet the gaga on friday... but with a backstage full of p.diddy, perez, kanye west, leeann rhimes, lil john, ect... i knew we can forget about getting near her, HOWEVER that is when T, the myspace guy told us he has met her before and that she is THE BIGGEST BITCH! ah hahaahha... and T knows all of them bitches (like lohan and so on and they are pretty bitchy) and so for him to say that Gaga is a HUGE BITCH, means she is not only the princess of pop, but also the princess of bitchiness!

we went to Teddy's afterwards... and some of the people from the show backstage were also there, but i didnt see the gaga, so i am not sure if she was there

also, my friends were hanging out @ Here lounge in WeHo (where they have the girl night party on fridays), but this happened on sunday march 8 when it was a gay boy night- gaga came in and DJed for a sec and performed a song in a-Capella and drove the crowd CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY

well, that's it... i see her again in about 2 weeks in Palm Springs @ Dinah Shore.... it's worth seeing that show again
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 17-03-2009, 04:46   #37
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
emmm, i am NOT sure what that is.. and how to understand it....
From "Future Love" - ? Weren't you listening when she sang it? The crowd went nuts for the line.

Quote:
the myspace guy told us he has met her before and that she is THE BIGGEST BITCH!
I've seen quite a few videos of her with fans. She's very nice. Extremely down to earth with them.
Old 17-03-2009, 07:58   #38
Bitchka

Quote:
From "Future Love" - ? Weren't you listening when she sang it? The crowd went nuts for the line.
do you think i know all her lyrics? ummm NOPE

Quote:
I've seen quite a few videos of her with fans. She's very nice. Extremely down to earth with them.
you've seen videos with fans- big deal... have you head of PR?! the guy has hung out with her plenty of times @ clubs and says she is a BITCH, i think i am going to believe him, than some random 'FAN videos'
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 18-03-2009, 00:02   #39
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
do you think i know all her lyrics? ummm NOPE
Right. I just assumed that since you were there and it was one of the first times the song had ever been sang, the line would stick out. Especially since the audience went wild over the line in every video from the show.

Quote:
you've seen videos with fans- big deal... have you head of PR?! the guy has hung out with her plenty of times @ clubs and says she is a BITCH, i think i am going to believe him, than some random 'FAN videos'
Maybe he's an asshole and she just wants him to stop leaching on her. Towards fans however, she always seems pleasant.
Old 18-03-2009, 01:02   #40
Bitchka

Quote:
Right. I just assumed that since you were there and it was one of the first times the song had ever been sang, the line would stick out. Especially since the audience went wild over the line in every video from the show.
i didnt even know that was a gaga song... we thought it was some sort of a cover

Quote:
Maybe he's an asshole and she just wants him to stop leaching on her. Towards fans however, she always seems pleasant.
ah ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AH HAHAHAHAHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you're full of your little town mid-west mentality again... sorry... you have NO idea what is happening and how things work! that's it end of story... he isnt leaching on her... he works for one of the biggest venues online for musicians... fucking myspace! bah-bye

lemme laugh one more time, because that line is priceless... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread