Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

The Princess and the Pauper (Fanfic)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 20-07-2004, 01:58   #801
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Assassination? Killing.... Hmmm :: the peaceful hero leaves the thread to watch Donald Duck, and Mickey Mouse ::
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 20-07-2004, 06:20   #802
what can I say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
OMG! Yulia going to be an assassin too!

Vicky.. I think your writing today a bit taste like tatu|noir.. I can't help it .. sorry.. I even feel like I was reading tatu|noir.
Oh no! the writing I did in that story comes back to haunt me again! Hopefully you will think it's more p&p in the next update. I just wanted to used a dream squence in a similar way i used a flashback in that chapter in tatu|noir, bring out some strong emotional reaction to what's going on. It will have to explain what has been happening to Yulia with her illness as well.

As for her being an assassin, you'll get to see how that goes shortly xxx
Old 20-07-2004, 14:58   #803
we shout

Vicky.. okay I will : ) ..

I think its the flashback thing always creating 'floating' images that full of emotions .. it was even started from the first line .. then the images become so clear when its here

Quote:
She read it again and again, the cruel etching on the metal plate piercing her heart again and again.

Elena Katina. 1984 – 2007. Dead. It couldn’t be true. She couldn’t be gone.

She fell to her knees clawing through the dirt, dragging herself along the ground, peering down at the coffin that contained her love. She couldn’t leave her down there alone, she would be cold so far down beneath the earth, she needed Yulia to keep her warm.

‘I’m here Lena. I’m here.’
especially the last line .. I like it very much .. it touched... and that... again .. and again...

Anyway .. thanks again .. I look forward for next...
Old 20-07-2004, 15:16   #804
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

:: hero still scared :: is the kiilling over yet?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 21-07-2004, 02:51   #805
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaTu^HeRo
:: hero still scared :: is the kiilling over yet?
what was that suppose to mean?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 24-07-2004, 01:24   #806
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Denial I thought Yulia went to kill Roman
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 24-07-2004, 05:10   #807
we shout

okay .. thank you for answering ..
Old 24-07-2004, 12:08   #808
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 24-07-2004, 15:49   #809
what can I say...

Hi! An update for you all! Enjoy!

Love
Vicky
x

Chapter 46 part 5

He lived in this building, the third floor, apartment 322, yes, she had heard Lena tell her that before, 322, 322.

315,318,321,322…here. Would he answer the door? It was still very early in the morning what would she do if he didn’t answer?

The handle of the kitchen knife in her inside coat pocket rubbed against her breast reminding her what she was here to do, what she was so determined to do. She hammered hard on the door hearing some heavy footsteps and seeing a large figure looming closer to the door as she peered through the peephole.

The door opened to reveal a bleary eyed Roman in only his dressing gown. “Can I help you?” he asked obviously not best pleased to be roused from his sleep.

“No one can help me, everything’s ruined because of you.” Yulia said bitterly clenching her fists at her sides.

“I’m sorry but who are you?” Roman looked at her in confusion.

Yulia stared at him in surprise. “You don’t remember me?”

“Should I?”

“Yes you f*ckin’ should!” Yulia erupted. After all the trouble he had caused her and he didn’t know who she was.

“Now I know who you are!” Roman said remembering the furious rows he had, had with the tiny girl stood in the doorway. “Yulia right?”

“Yes.” Yulia said in a low voice. “I need to talk to you about Lena.”

Roman looked around suspiciously to see if anyone was around to witness what was going on. “I suppose you’d better come in then. I really don’t want my private live broadcasted to all my neighbours.”

He ushered her through to the open plan living room but neither of them sat down with Roman turning his back on her to stare out of the window. “So come on say what you gotta say!”

“Lena’s going to die because of you.” Yulia stated simply.

Roman visibly paled. “How do you know that? Has she got her test results back?”

“No but it’s obvious isn’t it? I’m going to lose her.” Yulia said rubbing her arms agitatedly.

“Do you know something I haven’t got time for this!” He rolled his eyes to the ceiling. “You’re really boring me!”

“How about this?” Yulia said quickly removing the kitchen knife from her pocket and brandishing it at Roman. “You got time now?”

Roman edged away from her cautiously and sniggered. “This is a joke right?”

“IF MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO DIE SO ARE YOU!” Yulia shouted aggressively the knife quivering in her hand as she lost control of her emotions.

Roman smiled again unimpressed by Yulia’s outburst. “Your girlfriend?”
“Me and Lena, we’re together.”

Roman shook back his head and snorted with laughter. “That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard!”

“It’s true!” Yulia wailed as hot tears of rage sprang to her eyes.

“Being with her is obviously doing you a world of good! I mean, look at the state of you.” He nodded at her as he looked her up and down and started to laugh again.

“Don’t you dare laugh at me!” Yulia snarled at him preparing to run at him with the knife.

“Am I really supposed to be scared of an anorexic dwarf with a knife in her hand? Really?” He guffawed.

Yulia’s resolve to kill him crumbled, he was right, what had she been thinking? “Things weren’t meant to be this way.” She said softly collapsing to the floor, throwing the knife aside and lying stretched out on the carpet floor.

“What are you doing?” Roman asked in bewilderment standing over her as she lay there perfectly still gazing into space. “Get up for fuck’s sake!” he beseeched her.

“You need to get up and go! I don’t want you here.” Roman yelled at her prodding her in the side with his foot but still she didn’t move. “F*CKING GET UP!” He shouted at her again forcefully getting hold of her arms and trying to drag her up from the floor, she was a dead weight though with her unwillingness to move and he was unsuccessful.

“That’s it! I’m going to call Lena!” He said finally giving up with her, he just wanted her out of his home.

“So where do you think we should start looking?” Regan asked Lena as she paced around the kitchen. When Lena had phoned her and told her that Yulia was missing she had come straight over. Having heard what had been happened to the two of them lately she was desperate to help her friends, she had really missed them.

“I’m not entirely sure, she could be anywhere!”

“We’ll find her Lena, don’t worry.” Regan said giving Lena a quick hug.
Then the phone rang and Lena dashed to answer it. “Yulia?” she asked hopefully before the caller had chance to speak.

“No it’s Roman but the psychotic muff muncher is here.” He said with obvious distain.

“Yulia?”

“Yes her and she won’t leave, the stupid bitch came at me with a knife!”

“I’ll come now.” Lena put the phone down and grabbed Regan by the arm. “She’s at Roman’s!”

“Oh shit! What’s she doing there?”

“I’ll explain on the way. Let’s just go and get her.”
Old 24-07-2004, 18:01   #810
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Is she dead?

Thanx for the update Vick!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 24-07-2004, 23:04   #811
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
OMG i love that girl she so funny!!poor lena all worried if i was yulia i would have cut his dick off!!
Old 25-07-2004, 16:45   #812
you'll need love

smart thing to do.. just lay down and not move at all..

Thank you for the update, vicky
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 25-07-2004, 16:47   #813
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

need update Vick
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 25-07-2004, 19:22   #814
what can I say...

Hi here's another update for you xxx

Chapter 46 part 6

“ROMAN!” Lena knocked on the door frantically. “OPEN THE DOOR!”

Roman opened the door to her and without saying a word walked back into the living room.
Lena followed behind him and upon noticing Yulia laid out on the floor she ran over and knelt beside her pulling her up into her arms. “Are you ok sweetie?” Lena asked softly but Yulia didn’t respond, she looked lost, like she didn’t recognise her.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?” Lena yelled at Roman terrified by how lifeless Yulia felt in her arms.

“What do you think I’ve done? Raped her?” Roman taunted her.

“Roman I swear to God if you’ve…”

“Give me some credit! I may be dying but I wouldn’t fuck that bag of bones if you paid me!”

“You’re unbelievable!” Lena replied incensed as she carefully hoisted Yulia up from the floor wrapping both her arms around her to steady her.

“Look just get her out of here! I want you dykes to leave me alone.”

Lena ignored his abuse fully focusing her attention on Yulia. “Let’s go home sweetie.” Lena said gently kissing her cheek and leading her slowly to the door.

“You f*ckin’ disgust me! I’ve got a good mind to phone the police, coming here and threatening me with a knife!” Roman continued to rant.

“Don’t be so ridiculous! As if anyone’s going to believe that a big man like you could be threatened by someone the size of Yulia!”

Lena made sure to slam the door behind them before literally carrying Yulia into the lift. “I’m so sorry Lena.” Yulia finally spoke up as she desperately clung to her. “I just don’t know what’s wrong with me, I don’t feel right.”

“You need to rest, you look so tired, so we’re going to go home and I’m going to put you to bed.”

Yulia nodded to this and closed her eyes resting her head on Lena’s shoulder. “You know Regan’s waiting in the car for us. She brought me here.” Lena said hoping that seeing Regan would help cheer her up.

“Really?” Yulia looked at her with wide eyes.

“Yes, really,” Lena smiled relived that Yulia had perked up slightly. “I was so worried when you disappeared this morning, I phoned her and she came over.”

Yulia suddenly looked downcast. “She doesn’t hate me?”

“No, nobody hates you,” Lena reassured her this time kissing her forehead. “Me, Regan and Georgi, we all love you so very much.”

“Hey Yul.” Regan greeted Yulia brightly as Lena eased her down onto the backseat of the car. However, the shock of seeing Yulia in such a miserable condition was too much for Regan and she spontaneously clambered through the seats to give her friend a giant bear hug.

“I missed you.” Yulia whimpered her bottom lip starting to tremble as the tears threatened again.

“I missed you too.” Regan replied a massive lump forming in her throat. “Aww please don’t cry!”

She urged Yulia as she tried to hold back the tears herself.

“I just want to go home Regan.”

“We’re going Yul, we’re going.” Regan said patting her back and climbing back into the driver’s seat. As she was about she drive off she exchanged an anxious look with Lena, how were they going to be able to help Yulia?

Back at the apartment Lena undressed Yulia and put her to bed sitting beside her as she watched her tired eyes close. Satisfied that Yulia was asleep Lena went to leave the room but before she could get up Yulia reached out for her hand and gripped it hard. “Please don’t leave me, please.”

Lena feigned a smile not wanting Yulia to pick up on how worried she was. “I’m not going to leave you I promise I’m just going to make a drink, do you want one?”

Yulia shook her head and unleashed Lena. “I won’t be long.” Lena said giving Yulia another kiss and a cuddle before she left. More than anything she wanted to be able to squeeze all her strength into her just to make things better.

“How is she?” Regan asked jumping to her feet as she saw Lena enter the room.

“Tearful. She keeps saying she doesn’t feel right.” Lena said raking her hands through her hair wearily.

“You should phone the doctor.” Regan said insistently.

“I dunno, a lot’s been happening lately, I just think it’s all got on top of her, she just needs rest I think.” Lena tried to convince herself. She could get Yulia better, she didn’t need anyone else getting involved in their business.

“Lena she went round there to kill Roman!” Regan said looking at Lena in disbelief. “That isn’t normal, she needs help.”

Lena went on the defensive not liking the way Regan was talking about Yulia. “Are you saying she’s crazy?”

“No but she isn’t well, you know she isn’t.” Regan said sadly.

“Ok you’re right.” Lena conceded. “I’ll phone the doctor.”

“I’ll speak to Yulia alone first if you don’t mind.” The doctor told Lena after she had briefly explained the circumstances of what had been happening.

Lena omitted the part about Yulia going to kill Roman because even though the doctor didn’t know them personally she didn’t want him to get the wrong impression of Yulia. Yulia was wonderful, she wouldn’t have a stranger judging her, she was ill, that wasn’t her fault, it was hers.

“Hello Yulia.” The doctor said smiling kindly at Yulia as he stood at the side of the bed. “My name’s Doctor Sharapov Lena asked me to come to see you, you haven’t been feeling too well have you?”

“No, not great.” Yulia said biting her lip nervously.

Mr Sharapov eyed her sympathetically. “How long have you been feeling this way?”

“About two months.” Yulia sighed heavily. “I’m tired all the time, I can’t eat, I can’t think properly, my hair has been falling out and things just seem to be getting worse all the time.”

“In what way?”

“Lena might have HIV...” Yulia paused as the pain got too much for her. “I can’t live without her… I don’t have the heart for it… she’s my heart, without her, I’m nothing.” she sobbed.

Outside as Lena heard Yulia crying she was loathe to sit there and listen but she knew it was no good to intervene when the doctor was trying to help her, she was just going to have to wait.

“Are you alright Lena?” Regan asked in concern seeing her distress. “I know this is the last thing you need when you’re still waiting for your test results.

“Right now I don’t care about the results, I’m not thinking about that, I just keep thinking that I can’t bear for her to be alone, to suffer…but she’s already suffering isn’t she?” Lena broke down as she thought of how Yulia had looked when she had found her on the floor in Roman’s apartment.

Regan flung her arms around her stroking her back. “Hey, you’re talking like you’ve got it.”

“I think I have.” Lena admitted.

“Why? What makes you think that?”

“I let him violate my body.”

“But still…there’s a chance you haven’t got it? There has to be a chance…Yulia without you…” Regan shook her head sorrowfully. “I just can’t imagine it.”
Old 25-07-2004, 20:04   #815
you'll need love

ok this chapter is really sad

...Will edit later after watching "bad boys"...

Thank you for the update, vicky

edit: *"boys boys" was bad*
Well, just wanted to all I hope the doctor will find out whats wrong with Yulia and that it isn't some thing really serious. And good thing Regan is back, could be she will be needed for support a lot in the next time area..
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Last edited by teeny; 26-07-2004 at 08:22.
Old 25-07-2004, 21:24   #816
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

:: sniff sniff ::

Thanx for the update Vick
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 26-07-2004, 05:20   #817
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
fuck i would have stabbed him(heeh thats just me)at least in the leg or cut off his penis or some shit like that!!
Old 26-07-2004, 20:46   #818
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

I dunno why but i got this vibe that Regan likes Lena
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 26-07-2004, 21:29   #819
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaTu^HeRo
I dunno why but i got this vibe that Regan likes Lena
It's because Lena is so likeable
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 27-07-2004, 19:40   #820
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

good answer buddy
~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Vulgar Hero
ReplyPost New Thread