Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

The Princess and the Pauper (Fanfic)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 13:45   #761
what can I say...

Chapter 45 part 4

“What the hell are you doing here?” Lena asked angrily taken aback by Roman’s sudden reappearance in her life. Things were bad enough for her and Yulia without him being back on the scene to make matters even worse.

Strangely he looked far removed from the Roman she knew, his hair unkempt and his strong jaw line disguised by a thick beard. “I need to talk to you.” He said solemnly pushing his way past Lena into the apartment.

“You’ve got such a nerve coming here,” Lena yelled as she shut the door behind him not wanting the neighbours to hear all she had to say. “Why on earth would I want to talk to you?”

“I have something important to tell you.”

“And why should I be interested?”

“I’m HIV positive Lena,” he said distractedly running a hand over his chin. “You’ve probably got it too!”

Lena couldn’t speak, she couldn’t get her head around what Roman was saying. HIV. HIV. HIV. It only equalled death…no cure…no hope…no future…

“I’m going to die! All because of some diseased whore!” Roman exploded wagging a finger aggressively in Lena’s face.

“Are you trying to say that it’s my fault?” she asked in disbelief, enraged by his accusation. He was going to ruin her life for a second time, perhaps the final time and still in his eyes he was never to blame.

“It could be!” He snarled, his eyes dark and menacing.

“NO, NO, NO!!! I REFUSE TO TAKE THIS FROM YOU!” Lena wailed at the top of her voice. “I NEVER SLEPT AROUND, IF I HAVE AIDS THEN IT’S BECAUSE YOU GAVE IT TO ME!”

“It’s HIV actually.”

“WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? YOU STILL DIE!” Lena whimpered as she said the last word, she didn’t want to die, there was so much she wanted to do with her life, she wanted to be with Yulia.

“Yes I suppose.” Roman conceded, his eyes glazing over as he contemplated his own death sentence.

“When do they think you were infected? Did they tell you?” Lena probed him needing to know more, hoping something he would say could offer her some hope that she had come out of their relationship unscathed. They had used protection the majority of the time surely there was a chance she could have been lucky?

“Around December.”

Lena rubbed her eyes vigorously as another thought struck her. “What about that girl and her baby, has she got it?”

“Svetlana?” Roman asked with a look of confusion in his eyes.

“How many other girls could I be talking about?” Lena put her hand over her mouth and laughed bitterly at the cruelty of the situation. “And you have the gall to accuse me of giving you HIV?”

“Svetlana is being tested,” Roman’s jaw twitched angrily his expression distant and forlorn. “As for the baby, she got rid of it the bitch!”

“Can you blame her?” Lena taunted him, she had no compassion for him, he was unworthy of anything but contempt. “What child could stand a chance of being happy and normal with you as their father?”

“I would have been a good dad, the best ever. My kid would have had everything.”

“Except a man who loved their mother!” Lena continued to goad him.

Roman looked at her wide-eyed and shook his head. “When did you get so bitter?”

“The moment I saw your face.” Lena retorted quickly.

“As much as this has been fun, I’m going to go.” Roman said sarcastically, his arrogance restored, his vulnerability hidden away. “Enjoy the test!”

“See you in hell!” Lena called after him as she slammed the door behind him. This couldn’t be happening, not to her…not to Yulia?

Last edited by vicky7; 10-07-2004 at 14:27.
Old 10-07-2004, 14:20   #762
Gimme some sugar!

that bastard!!!!! ugh!!!!

vicks, for your sake, i hope the girls are gonna be ok!!!

*screams from frustration*

i'm gonna get the stinker and make him eat his own balls! so he better die before i get him
Old 10-07-2004, 14:47   #763
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
Yeah things could get ugly
Then again.. Yul is already a mess so sad.. *wipes tear away*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 10-07-2004, 17:12   #764
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
Yeah things could get ugly
You two .. becareful with that bats .. remember .. I have THE REAL WARNING ..

okay back to my chapter review:

...Yulia has AIDS ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 10-07-2004, 17:26   #765
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
You two .. becareful with that bats .. remember .. I have THE REAL WARNING ..
actually means you should be more careful with the bat, D
Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
...Yulia has AIDS ?
or hiv positive but but *tears bulding up again* it could be something else couldn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 10-07-2004, 19:12   #766
Gimme some sugar!

i see you lost your gun little dee

so you're good with bats too?

in that case i was thinking something like: group roman beating up. you know, to put him out of his misery? so he wouldn't suffer too long?

yah, anybody...?
Old 10-07-2004, 19:52   #767
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
u cant leave it like that i need a new chaper now damn it this sucks!! HEY HEY I MEET AMY LEE!!sorri burst of energy heheh!!
Old 11-07-2004, 07:28   #768
we shout

Well .. Yulia is out somewhere . we don't know .. she lost weight and hair .. is it an AIDS simptoms? I don't know .. so .. if she is out there . alone .. and angry and probably driving very fast .. all she needs is a little accident to have little wound that would never heal .. but will kill her instead ..

Roman, its not necessary to beat him to death anymore .. let him die slow and and painful .. *sigh* but...that would happen to Yulia too .. if she has AIDS.

Teeny .. go ahead a cry..

Just .. what would you do .. if you're in love with someone who has AIDS and going to die?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 11-07-2004, 18:56   #769
what can I say...

Hi guys! Here's an update! *runs away when sees the baseball bats*

Chapter 46 – Testing Times (Part 1)

Lena didn’t know what to do with herself after Roman had left, the impact of his revelation just wouldn’t sink in. Things like this didn’t happen to people like her, they happened to people who deserved it. But did she deserve it? Was she a bad person? She couldn’t be sure anymore all she knew is that she didn’t want to die.

Her mind drifted back to Yulia and the way she had looked so tiny and fragile. She had shaved her hair off for a reason. She knew she was ill. Lena went to the bathroom scooping up two large handfuls of glossy dark hair off the floor. She dissolved into tears. She didn’t feel like she would ever stop crying again. Yulia was dying wasn’t she? All because of her and Roman. How could she live without her?

Even though she had tried to block Yulia out of her life for the past two months ultimately she hadn’t been able to let go of what they had, Yulia meant too much to her. Now they could be torn apart forever.

“Lena.” Yulia interrupted her thoughts as she stood behind her and lightly touched her shoulder.

Lena didn’t know how long she had been sat on the cold tiled floor but seeing Yulia with her stricken features and her bald head made her cry all the more. “Please don’t cry Lena.” Yulia said her voice full of concern. “I’m sorry I walked out, I just needed time to think.”

“I understand, I couldn’t blame you if you had decided to never come back, I’m no good.” Lena continued to sob.

Yulia flung her arms around her squeezing her tightly to her with what little strength she had in her frail body. “Don’t say that, I’d rather die than be without you.” She said huskily breathing hard in Lena’s ear.

“Oh Yulia!” Lena’s tears fell all the more as she teetered on the verge of hysteria. “Why is life so cruel? Today I was honest with a lot of people about us, I told Igor and he told everyone at work. I didn’t hide away though Yulia, I told them it was the truth, I told them all about you, and you know something, I was so glad to, I felt better.”

Yulia smiled at this, it made her feel happier than she had in months. “That’s so good Lena, I can’t tell you how incredibly proud I am of you.”

She leaned in to kiss Lena on the lips but to her surprise Lena pushed her away. “I can’t Yulia, you really need to know something.”

“What’s that?” Yulia asked hesitantly, only to be greeted by silence. “Please Lena whatever it is I can handle it.”

Lena couldn’t look at Yulia; it was too difficult. How was she going to take it? “Roman came round before.”

Yulia’s face dropped at the mention of his name, her eyes narrowing, her jaw clenched hard in a grimace. “What did that bastard want?”

“He’s got HIV Yulia.” Lena said in a whisper.

“There is a god after all!” Yulia said obviously not realising the implication of what Lena had just said. “If anyone deserves to die it’s him.”

“You don’t get it do you?” Lena’s eyes filled up again. “He could have given it to me.”

Yulia’s lips started to quiver, her face a picture of sheer devastation. “Please tell me you used protection when you slept with him.” She beseeched her.

“Most of the time.” Lena said softly.

“Most of the time isn’t good enough Lena!” Yulia couldn’t disguise the anguish she felt, how could Lena be so stupid?

“I know, I know but I thought I was safe with him. He wanted a baby so we stopped using condoms but he didn’t know I was still on the pill.” Lena put her head in her hands. “I just can’t believe this is happening.”

“You might not have it Lena,” Yulia tried to rationalise. “I’m not going let you give up hope, I can’t.” she tenderly stroked Lena’s cheek wiping the tears away that never ceased to fall.

“What if there is no hope? … what if I’ve given it to you?” Lena paused to look Yulia over yet again, she really didn’t look like herself. “You look so poorly, what if…”

Yulia cut her off. “It doesn’t matter, if you have it there’s nothing left in the world to live for anyway.”

“I’m so scared Yulia.”

“I know sweetie, I am too but whatever happens I’m always going to be here for you, always.” Lena embraced her needing Yulia more than she had ever needed anyone in her life, what she didn’t notice was the tears forcing their way out of Yulia’s tightly shut eyelids and tumbling down her cheeks.

‘I can’t lose you… I can’t lose you’ Yulia repeated over and over in her head, the world was caving in and she was helpless to stop it.
Old 11-07-2004, 19:05   #770
you'll need love

awww.. yulia returned.. but if there is still hope why did vicky run out so fast?
*yells to disappearing person in distance*
HEY.. thank you for the update
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 11-07-2004, 19:23   #771
what can I say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
awww.. yulia returned.. but if there is still hope why did vicky run out so fast?
*yells to disappearing person in distance*
HEY.. thank you for the update
You're welcome teeny! And you know that person you saw running away fast that can't have been me, I can actually walk faster than I can run! As for any potential bashing...well it would be telling if you were gonna have to use those bats or not wouldn't it?
Old 11-07-2004, 19:23   #772
Gimme some sugar!

i need a hankie... *sniff*

Old 11-07-2004, 19:43   #773
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky7
well it would be telling if you were gonna have to use those bats or not wouldn't it?
yeah it would.. so thank you for leaving it open for interpretations (<- did I get it right?)
Walk faster than you can run even?? wow. I can run faster than walking for sure.. just not for a long period of time.. actually a really small time period

*hands veggie a hankie* aww.. poor you.. it'll get better I'm sure *ignores every bad outcome as an option*
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 11-07-2004, 21:08   #774
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
thats scary!! fuckin roman im goi to kill him hahha!!
Old 12-07-2004, 02:43   #775
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
*hands veggie a hankie* aww.. poor you.. it'll get better I'm sure *ignores every bad outcome as an option*
*sniff* thanx....
Old 12-07-2004, 06:24   #776
we shout

this is a very sad situation .. but at same time it gave new hope... I'm glad Yulia decided to come back ... and not making anything worst then they already are ..

*waits for test results*

I hope both girls will be fine .. and be happy like before .... even if one of them has AIDS.. there seems like nothing else to argue about anymore... they should be together no matter what.. they are meant to be ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 12-07-2004, 11:17   #777
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

:: sniff sniff :: Amino runs out from the thread...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 17-07-2004, 15:36   #778
what can I say...

Hi guys, here's an update xxx

Chapter 46 part 2

“Lena, I phoned the clinic, we need to get down there in about an hour, they only had an early appointment, is that ok sweetie?” Yulia asked as she sat on the edge of the bed beside a sleepy Lena.

Lena nodded her head slowly. “I know this is hard but the sooner the test is done the sooner we find out what we’re up against.” Yulia tried to reassure her smoothing Lena’s bedraggled hair off her face.

It had felt strange being back in bed with Lena the night before and to feel the warmth of her body next to hers but to feel no joy because of the circumstances. As she had held Lena in her arms waiting for her constant tears to eventually tire her out and she fell asleep. Yulia couldn’t cry herself, she had to be strong, to support Lena even though her heart was aching from the weight of the sheer burden she had to carry.

Yulia didn’t sleep at all, she was afraid to close her eyes in case she awoke to find Lena gone. She couldn’t stop studying her, gently tracing the lines of her face with her fingers and inhaling the sweet smell of her. She remembered all the good and bad times they had shared and all that she wanted to do with Lena by her side. They couldn’t move on until Lena had the AIDS test, they couldn’t look beyond it.

Yulia pulled her favourite black beanie on over her bare scalp and when to find Lena in the bedroom. “Are you ready to go?”

“I suppose so.” Lena said softly as Yulia took hold of her hand and led the way out of the apartment and down to the car.

They sat in silence throughout the journey, occasionally stealing glances at each other as they contemplated all they had to lose, if the test proved to be positive. Every time Yulia stopped the car at a set of traffic lights, she affectionately squeezed Lena’s hand wanting to show her support in any way she could.

*Cold and frosty morning there’s not a lot to say
About the things caught in my mind
And as the day was dawning my plane flew away
With all the things caught in my mind

If Lena had HIV Yulia knew she would be devastated but she loved her woman more than anything else in life, she would be there by her side no matter how hard things were going to get.

And I wanna be there when you’re...
Coming down
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground

So don’t go away, say what you say
But say that you’ll stay
Forever and a day...in the time of my life
Cos I need more time, yes I need more time
Just to make things right

Lena felt almost guilty for receiving so much love and support from Yulia. She had been a complete bitch to her and yet when Lena needed her the most she was there despite everything that had happened. She just hoped that she would get the chance to make things up to her properly…

Damn my situation and the games I have to play
With all the things caught in my mind
Damn my education I can't find the words to say
About the things caught in my mind

And I wanna be there when you're...
Coming down
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground

So don't go away, say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day...in the time of my life
Cos I need more time, yes I need more time
Just to make things right…

*Don’t go away by Oasis
Old 17-07-2004, 16:35   #779
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky7
*Don’t go away by Oasis
I knew that the second I skimmed the lyrics before starting to read.. Located cd and played it while reading..

Lets hope the two of them will have more time indeed..
Thank you for the update, vicky
*goes to hear Stand By Me*
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 17-07-2004, 17:41   #780
we shout

no result yet?!!!

I am glad .. they're back together .. *off to look at dictionary for the word "devastated"*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
ReplyPost New Thread