ReplyPost New Thread

Old 31-05-2004, 23:06   #641
Gimme some sugar!

to the cab driver

u take care of ur girl yul!
Old 01-06-2004, 02:23   #642
we shout

Quote:
They weren’t ashamed, they weren’t embarrassed, they were just in love…and she was so jealous…
awww... hopefully this will change Lena perseption .. just that I don't trust this club they are going too .. since lots of Yulia's *friends* are there ... and ..maybe Tanya ..... if so .. how much more can Lena take ..
Old 01-06-2004, 23:48   #643
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
well done i wonder whats goin to happen next!! oh excitment!!
Old 02-06-2004, 08:25   #644
you'll need love

thank you for the update, vicky7.. just had a few min to get to read it. Gotta read it again tonight without any hurry
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 02-06-2004, 22:55   #645
what can I say...

Chapter 43 part 4

Yulia paid them into the club dragging a reticent Lena by the hand, as she waved hello to several people as they past through the crowded dance floor. Noticing one of her friends sat in a booth at the back of the club Yulia led Lena over to them, of which, out of the four women huddled round the table she recognised only Regan. Thank god she was there Lena thought as Regan smiled sweetly at her reassuring her despite the stony, probing looks she was receiving from the other women.

“Hey guys!” Yulia announced their arrival, indifferent to their lacklustre welcome.

“Look who it is, it’s the Volk!” A spiky haired blonde with enormous earrings whooped.

Then the dark-eyed brunette sat next to her spoke up. “We wondered when you were going to grace us with your presence.” She said drawing hard on her cigarette, as she looked Lena up and down.

“Well, we were kinda busy!” Yulia said with a cheeky grin wrapping an arm around Lena’s waist and gazing at her lovingly.

“Ohh, get you!” Regan laughed at her friends, delighted to see them both out together that evening, she knew how much it meant to Yulia to have Lena there.

“Aren’t you going to introduce us?” The remaining woman piped up after she had exchanged a knowing look with the brunette.

“Yeah sorry!” Yulia beamed. “Guys this is Lena, Lena this is Sonya.” She beckoned to the brunette who simply nodded her head as Lena meekly said hello. Then Yulia introduced her to Marina the blonde and the elusive Lara, who barely met eyes with her before bursting into a manic fit of laughter as she shared a private joke with Sonya. Lena swallowed hard on her discomfort, as Yulia rewarded them with her infamous icy glare, they had been warned…

“And of course you know the little beanie one!” Yulia said fondly turning to Regan glad that she was there to help her support Lena who was now twitching nervously beside her.

“How about I go and get us some drinks?” Yulia said as she grabbed a chair for Lena from the table opposite and sat her next to Regan.

“Sure.” Lena said enthusiastically. Alcohol would hopefully make her ordeal much more bearable or maybe not… The way Lara and Sonya kept grinning at each other was intensifying her paranoia by the second.

“I’ll leave you guys to get acquainted then.” Yulia pecked her on the cheek before leaving her alone with Regan, Marina and the two wicked witches cackling away in the corner.

“So how are you?” Regan asked her trying to avert her attention away from those two.

“Never better!” Lena said cheerfully. “Yulia finished decorating the bedroom today so we should to able to finish it off tomorrow and move back in.”

“So you like having the Volk living with you huh?” Marina joined in smiling friendlily at Lena helping to put her at ease.

“Yes.”

“You’ve only been together for a few months though haven’t you?” Sonya chirped in, putting Lena once more on her guard.

“About four months now.” She replied timidly, feeling like she was being put on trial.

“Are you the one who was going to get married last Christmas?” Lara sneered.

Lena was unable to meet her eyes, how did they know so much about her? “Yes, that’s me.”

Sonya continued the harassment, smiling with satisfaction as Lena’s face dropped unhappily. “Your ex cheated on you right?”

“Yes.” Lena said simply, fighting the urge to walk out of the club. She had to put up with this for Yulia’s sake.

“So you’ve gone from nearly marrying a man to living with a woman all within the space of five months. Hmmm, interesting!” Lara sniggered to which Sonya quickly joined in.

Lena wanted to wipe the smiles off their faces. “So what’s your point?”

“Nothing” Sonya shook her head still smiling the most infuriating smile Lena had ever seen. “ It just always fascinates me how straight girls have this habit of rebounding into lesbian relationships. The way they go off dick all of a sudden is unbelievable!”

As if on cue Yulia reappeared with their drinks. “Hey, I’m back! What did I miss?”

Lena grabbed her drink off Yulia and took a large swig. “Nothing.”
Old 03-06-2004, 02:23   #646
we shout

see!!! and its just the beginning of the meeting ... and when your gf say the word "nothing" .. it means "trouble" ..
Old 03-06-2004, 10:58   #647
Aku cinta Yulia

Send a message via MSN to Ruivelle Send a message via Yahoo to Ruivelle
those girls need to fell the wrath of the volk ... how dare they make Lena uncomfortable like that ....

please continue , Vicky , this getting more and more interesting
Old 03-06-2004, 12:34   #648
Gimme some sugar!

look at that bitchy witches!!!

ugh...!!!

Quote:
and when your gf say the word "nothing" .. it means "trouble" ..
exactly
Old 03-06-2004, 13:29   #649
you'll need love

yiks.. why did Yulia even leave her alone
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 08-06-2004, 20:38   #650
what can I say...

Chapter 43 part 5

“God, this place is so busy tonight!” Yulia said wrapping her arm loosely around Lena’s shoulders as she watched people grinding up against each other on the dance floor. “How about we go and dance.” She smiled warmly hoping she could coax Lena out of her shyness, she had barely said a word since Yulia had returned with the drinks.

“I’d like that.” Lena smiled back delighted by the prospect of escaping from Sonya and Lara, even if it was only for a few minutes.

“So what do you think of the gang?” Yulia asked as they moved out of earshot of the table.

“I don’t know really,” Lena shrugged. “ We haven’t spoken that much yet.” She lied, not having the heart to tell Yulia what had been said, she didn’t want to ruin the evening any more than it had already been.

Yulia squeezed Lena’s hands in her own reassuringly. “I just want you to enjoy tonight, enjoy being with me, without feeling you’re being watched. I know how self-conscious you are.”

“I can’t help that, I’ve always been this way.”

“You’ve no need to be, you’re beautiful and I love you.” Yulia kissed her mouth sweetly making her forget where they were for a moment. As they pulled apart though Lena made the mistake of looking around her and there they were, smirking over at them, Sonya and Lara.

“You two seemed to be enjoying yourselves.” Sonya said with a raised eyebrow, to Lena obviously referring to their kiss.

“Yeah we did!” Yulia responded casually quickly turning her attention back to Lena. “You ready for another drink Lena?”

“Yeah, sure but I’ll go get them this time.” Lena said motioning to move.

“No, no, you stay here.” Yulia blocked her path, holding her hand up in protest. “Let me look after you for once.”

Lena sat down on her chair hoping to blend into the background as she watched Yulia disappear out of sight. With any luck Sonya and Lara would not even bother to talk to her. However, they had other ideas.

“So Lena just out of curiosity what are you?” Lara looked at her suspiciously. “Gay, straight or bisexual?”

“I wouldn’t like to label myself, I just love Yulia.” Lena said defiantly folding her arms across her chest.

“Well, I have heard that Volk is pretty hot in the sack!” Sonya said turning to Lara. “You’d know all about that wouldn’t you Lara?” she laughed maliciously as she saw the shock on Lena’s face.
“She gets around does Volk,” Lara said knowingly. “I’d watch your back Lena.”

Regan caught her eye apologetically. “I don’t have to listen to this!” Lena jumped to her feet picking her handbag up off the floor.

“Well go little straight girl!” Sonya spat vehemently. “We don’t need your kind here!”

Lena didn’t need to hear anymore. Despite her good intentions to make the best of the night, it was now beyond repair, it was time to leave them to it, they could mock her all they liked but she wasn’t prepared to just sit back and take it. Why should she?

“Lena! Where are you going?” Yulia shouted to her as she blindly marched past her on the stairs.

“Home!”

“Why? I don’t understand!” Yulia said her blue eyes full of bewilderment.

“I can’t stand another minute in the same room as these people. Apparently you’ve slept with half of them!” Lena said her jealousy fuelling her anger even further.

“Hey! That’s not true! What the hell has been said?”

“You just stay with all your dykey friends, I really don’t care right now.” Lena said furiously preparing to storm off.

“Lena!” Yulia grabbed hold of her arm forcefully, causing her to spill their drinks.

“Look, I don’t fit in here, I don’t want to and I never will,” Lena said bitterly. “So what’s the point of me being here?”

“I don’t know why I bother sometimes!” Yulia shook her head dejectedly. “ You have this habit of letting me down so damn much! Just go why don’t you!”
Old 08-06-2004, 20:45   #651
you'll need love

oh no
It's like a night in hell.. little did Yulia know taking care of Lena would be to let her get the drinks
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 09-06-2004, 01:42   #652
we shout

*reads Yulia last sentences again .. and again .. and again ...sigh* ...looks like she gave up ...

thanks for update Vicky.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:24   #653
Gimme some sugar!

lot of issues to be solved between them...
Old 09-06-2004, 16:22   #654
we shout

yes .. and there will always be another issues .. I hope Lena get to see this ..what we are seeing I mean .. LoL .. what can Yulia do? .. I also feel pity for Regan actually .. she brought them together .. and she was just there.....but.. I just hope Lena would turn back and look at Yulia again .. and see .. and listen ..

*off to sleep* .....night night ..
Old 09-06-2004, 21:18   #655
what can I say...

Another update...

Chapter 43 part 6

“Where’s Lena?” Regan asked tapping Yulia gently on the arm as she stood at the bar.

“She’s gone home.” Yulia said not even bothering to turn around to face Regan, as she beckoned the barman over, so she could order another drink.

“Sonya and Lara were giving her a pretty hard time.” Regan admitted, ashamed of herself for not standing up for Lena.

“I don’t give a shit!” Yulia slammed her empty glass down. “If she loved me, she’d ignore them and just get on with it!”

“It isn’t always that easy.”

Yulia’s eyes blazed angrily. “Maybe not but she doesn’t even try and I’m f*cking sick of it!”

“You should go home and sort things out.” Regan urged her. “This isn’t Lena’s fault, Sonya and Lara were bang out of order. Sonya said…”

“I don’t care what Sonya said!” Yulia cut her off. “Why the f*ck do you always defend her? Anyone would think you fancied her!”

Regan visibly blushed to Yulia’s disbelief. “Oh great! As if things couldn’t get any better, my best friend fancies my girlfriend! Well, you know what? You’re welcome to her!”

“You don’t mean that!” Regan said recovering her composure.

“Don’t I?”

“No, you don’t. You love her.”

Yulia’s eyes shone with tears. “Maybe that isn’t enough for me anymore, maybe I need more.”

Regan decided to give up, there was no point talking to Yulia when she was behaving so irrationally. “Then you’re a fool to yourself.”

“Again, maybe I am!” Yulia replied stubbornly to which Regan walked off in disgust leaving her alone at the bar to drown her sorrows.
Old 09-06-2004, 21:22   #656
you'll need love

shit.. if Regan gives up helping out they are doomed.. She should have yelled out some of the nasty things being said about Lena so that Yulia could understand..

Dammit

*bangs head against table*

Thank you for the update, vicky7
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 10-06-2004, 01:46   #657
we shout

ummm... Yulia already moved with Lena ... of course she's tired .. now she has to pack again .. poor girl ..
Old 10-06-2004, 01:56   #658
Gimme some sugar!

poor girl... and she just finished painting the bedroom.... they should be locked in the same room from time to time
Old 10-06-2004, 06:21   #659
we shout

Quote:
Yulia’s eyes shone with tears. “Maybe that isn’t enough for me anymore, maybe I need more.”
... maybe today is just meant to be a sad day ... or .. maybe .. there is something ... more than love .... to sort them out ..
Old 10-06-2004, 19:37   #660
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
yulia yulia yulia work with her!! come on i need more!!
ReplyPost New Thread