Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Social commentary: queer social events, bars, clubs, etc.

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 18:22   #21
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
Rach, i sense a deja vu
Yeah, me too
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 10-01-2006, 18:54   #22
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
LOL@ you guys...who cares. HAHAHHA
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 11-01-2006, 06:18   #23
Bitchka

Oh my.. you guys.....

first of all - I am not sure I am getting this? do you want the Queer bars to be a 'meat market' place??? that is such a HORRIFIC stereotype! I dont go to bars or clubs to HOOK-UP .... and quite frankly, I dont see that as high school-ish. Any bar you walk to by yourself, you are going to seeing groups of friends that went there together .... some are more 'moody' and inclusive, some would speak to you and so on - it very much depends on the situation. I have noticed that a lot of butch-dykes at the lexington are very moody and all, but it's because they are somehow territorial... then again, not everyone is like that.

On the point of straight people, or speciafically girls, in lesbian bars - are you guys serious?!?! Read what you are saying - esp YOU zelda, it's been a while since I've heard such an offensive and discriminatory comment as:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda05
No offence to straight girls. But what a bunch of idiots!.
They should somewhat expect it! If they are easily offended then they should not be there in the first place.
Because of one moron at a club ... there are plenty of gay women would tell you to FUCK OFF if you were pissing them off as well .... or even better, you could've been in a STRAIGHT bar (oh wait, that's the majority of bars anyways) and a guy could've been hitting on you - would you yell: "Get off me, asshole, i dont do men!" .... and then he would say: "Oh, fucking idiot! You should NOT be here in the first place if you dont wanna hook up with men and are so offended by it!"
I wont even comment anymore on your ignorant comment, but you can see it has made me just a little angry, darling ... oh yeah, and i have taken my straight girlfriends to a lesbian bar - one because they wanted to go with me, and two, because it is JUST A bar... it just happens to be very queer accepting and open-minded ....

I am not sure if you guys realize this, but if you read what has been said around here... I might admit that I am not attracted to certain types of lesbians (though lately I have been surprising myself with enjoying/linking people i thought i could never like before), I am definatelly accepting to anything... sexuality is so much more complicated than that. I have femmie friends, butchy friends (barely butchy or very bucth) ... gay boy frieds, tons of straight boy friends, straight girl friends..... blah blah blah... people are people. It is fun to have a 'common social' group - aka QUEER people hanging out together - but lets not build up walls around us .. and even worse, built the walls, and then hate all the different queers inside the walls

p.s. still wouldnt mind checking the L.A. scene though - as I still stick to my desire to see more styling lipstick lesbians sipping on some DIRRRRRTY Martinies LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:03   #24
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I agree with Cools on this one. I think that was what Mossopp tried to say when she was talking about gay segregation. Building walls around any minority whether it'd be racial, sexual or religious just brings harm to both parties: estrangement, tensions, fear (homophobia in it's psychological term is still just that A PHOBIA;fear), missunderstandings and buiding of harmful stereotypes.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:57   #25
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
how else do girls meet girls? if bars aren't conducive to that kind of thing how are girls supposed to meet girls? what kind of natural environment is there
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 11-01-2006, 13:11   #26
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
it's been a while since I've heard such an offensive and discriminatory comment
Good lord! I did say no offence!. So you were not suppose to find it offensive. Beside, my comments were amid at those who supposedly got offended by Rach friend. Anyway, my whole point was if a straight woman gets hit on by a female in a gay bar/club then she should not be offended because WAKE UP it is a gay bar/club. They should somewhat expect it. There is no justification for hitting/beating the hell out of someone.

Quote:
a guy could've been hitting on you - would you yell: "Get off me, asshole, i dont do men!" .... and then he would say: "Oh, fucking idiot! You should NOT be here in the first place if you dont wanna hook up with men and are so offended by it!"
Why yell and get cranky? Just simply tell him that you are not interested. What is the point of telling him "I don't do men." If I am in a "straight" bar. I would not be offended if a guy hit on me because as an open-minded person I should expect it being that I am in a envirnoment in which these things are normal. Beside, I can't blame the person for hitting on me as I don't have the lable "lezzie" written on my forehead.

Quote:
but you can see it has made me just a little angry, darling
Yeah. It is obvious.

coolie, I sincerely apologize if my comments have offended you (Obviously it has; otherwise, you wouldn't have taken the time to write such long message). I have nothing against straight females as all of my so-called friends are straight. And I live in a town of straight people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 11-01-2006, 13:19   #27
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I think that was what Mossopp tried to say when she was talking about gay segregation. Building walls around any minority whether it'd be racial, sexual or religious just brings harm to both parties: estrangement, tensions, fear (homophobia in it's psychological term is still just that A PHOBIA;fear), missunderstandings and buiding of harmful stereotypes.
Well, I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. But yep, everyone has their own opinion and that is mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 11-01-2006, 13:26   #28
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Well, I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about.
I agree!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-01-2006, 19:05   #29
kis$ it

what was offensive? did i miss something
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 12-01-2006, 00:35   #30
Strike a Pose

Send a message via ICQ to catmincenz Send a message via AIM to catmincenz Send a message via MSN to catmincenz Send a message via Yahoo to catmincenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel

Personally I have trouble getting on with straight men. I love gay men, but me and straight men just can't be friends Too many bad experiences.
Same as me and i'm a Gay guy Myself, I can't relate to them. I can get on fine with Lesbians, Straight Girls and Gay guys but not straight guys?
Old 12-01-2006, 00:40   #31
Ice_Cream

It's the whole mentality.

*Waits for not every straight guy is the same speech*
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-01-2006, 01:47   #32
kis$ it

i get along fine with straight men, for about two weeks. until they decide it appropriate to have feelings for me then friendship goes to hell
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 12-01-2006, 01:49   #33
Ice_Cream

Yeah, that's one of the problems I have
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-01-2006, 01:52   #34
kis$ it

well for me i just have men all the time LMAO
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 12-01-2006, 12:42   #35
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
i get along fine with straight men, for about two weeks. until they decide it appropriate to have feelings for me then friendship goes to hell
Same problem here

EDIT: eeek, I have 500 posts!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-01-2006, 13:24   #36
blah

Lux, Rach, zelda, but do you tell the straight guys that you're gay? or you try to be friends without them knowing? because i have noticed that most straight guys you befriend tend to develop feelings if they're in the dark about your sexuality.
lol, this reminds me telling one of my male straight friends that i'm a lezzie just so he'd stop flirting with me. then he understood and stopped. and realized he was in fact gay
Old 12-01-2006, 13:41   #37
winter days ...

ive had guys try to score me even harder when i tell them im gay. most of them are respectful that theyre never going to get anywhere though and we have a grand old time discussing and perving girls together
Old 12-01-2006, 13:56   #38
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
ive had guys try to score me even harder when i tell them im gay.
that's also true lol.
Old 12-01-2006, 14:28   #39
iMod

I don't want to disturb this thread with a straight male comment, but i think you can find people who try to convert others in all groups, not just straight men, there are straight women who try to convert gay men, and even among gay people, there are gay men who try to convert straight men and gay women who try to convert straight women. In all groups you have people who see converting someone of the other 'team' as an interesting challenge, i've heard gay men say things like "the difference between a straight man and a gay man is a six-pack of beer" and gay women say things like "women are straight until they're not" showing that just like some straight people think that gay people are gay until they meet the right straight person, some gay people think that straight people are straight until they meet the right gay person.

Also, it's not unheard of for a gay man to develop feelings for a straight male friend even though he knows that nothing could ever happen, and gay women also sometimes develop feelings for a straight female friend, it's not only straight men who can develop feelings for someone of the opposite orientation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 12-01-2006, 14:58   #40
winter days ...

amber : very valid points. im quite careful around strangers who are jittery about my orientation and make sure nothing i say or do can be misconstrued as "hitting on them". once the air clears though and my intentions are obvious [i.e. friendship] i have a grand old time flirting with men and women. both know im not serious seeing as im involved anyway
ReplyPost New Thread