Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Check your IQ [Test]

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 18:54   #121
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
LOL, yeah me too...
Killa, come on. It's not so difficult. Quite a lot of questions depend on your knowledge of English and that's excellent in your case
Old 04-12-2005, 19:52   #122
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda16
Killa, come on. It's not so difficult. Quite a lot of questions depend on your knowledge of English and that's excellent in your case
ok, you encouraged me to take it, P.
and, unlike you, it seems i got my career wrong

You scored 122 on Tickle's IQ test.

You have an unusually strong balance between verbal and mathematical skills combined with a strength in the visual realm. Your most enduring talent, however, is that your idea center never shuts down. That's what makes you an Inspired Inventor.

You come up with insights that surprise even yourself, and that's because you might not always be aware when your brain is working on the next great idea. Most of the time, Inspired Inventors such as yourself have a plan brewing in their heads — even if they don't know it at the time. You are particularly adept at brainstorming, and coming up with multiple solutions for any problem because your brain never switches into the "off" position. You're like Sir Isaac Newton in this way — even commonplace events like an apple falling from a tree can be worked into the ever-present concepts that are formulating in your mind. This is the reason people flock to you for fresh ideas, advice, and insight.

Your keen ability to process new information, makes you an indispensable team thinker. If, for example, you and your friends were stranded on a desert island, you would be able to figure out how to live in an unfamiliar landscape. Despite the newness of the situation, you would be in your element, generating ideas and potential solutions.

You have a unique way of solving problems. So trust yourself, and take every chance you can to share your insightful ideas with others.

Great Jobs For You
Because of the way you process information, these are just some of the many careers in which you could excel:
Architect
Designer
Engineer
Physicist
Astronomer

Some of Your Greatest Talents
You've got tons of strengths. It wouldn't surprise us if you:
Are incredibly resourceful
Find inspiration in the mundane
Look at things in ways no one else has thought of
Can give perspective
Are a visionary

You scored in the 80th percentile on the mathematical intelligence scale.
You scored in the 100th percentile on the visual-spatial intelligence scale.
You scored in the 80th percentile on the linguistic intelligence scale.
You scored in the 20th percentile on the logical intelligence scale.

yes, i am illogical. nothing new
Old 04-12-2005, 19:58   #123
Участник

Quote:
You are particularly adept at brainstorming, and coming up with multiple solutions for any problem because your brain never switches into the "off" position. You're like Sir Isaac Newton in this way — even commonplace events like an apple falling from a tree can be worked into the ever-present concepts that are formulating in your mind. This is the reason people flock to you for fresh ideas, advice, and insight.
Well that sounds good, doesn't it?

And have you ever considered a career of an Astronomer?

After all, IQ 122 is a good result.
Old 04-12-2005, 20:08   #124
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Made it this morning but why don't I have all the details as you girls!!!

Your IQ score is 131

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.

You're able to understand patterns visually and in numbers. That means your mind can create a mental picture for any problem. In addition to that skill, you possess an intelligence that allows you to apply math to that picture, too. That helps you manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution.
You have many skills that are critical to success and problem-solving. Your talents help you understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. You flourish in environments where tasks are clearly defined, and you are a whiz at improving processes and making things more efficient. Your ability to detect patterns and your skills in math and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

Outside of work, Visual Mathematicians tend to do well at strategic activities like chess. It must be that ability to recognize patterns — both as they are and how they develop. Regardless of how you put your mind to use, you've got a great set of talents. You will be able to envision a clear path and calculate the risks, and more importantly, the rewards, of anything you take on.

Great Jobs For You
Physicists
Chess player
City planner
Astronomer
Physicists
Mathematician
Researcher
*Absolutely not tempted by all those jobs here!!! *

Some of Your Greatest Talents
You've got tons of strengths. It wouldn't surprise us if you:
Can give practical application to abstract thought
Can predict patterns
Are resourceful & practical
Envision the "big picture"

You scored in the 100th percentile on the mathematical intelligence scale
You scored in the 100th percentile on the visual-spatial intelligence scale.
You scored in the 80th percentile on the linguistic intelligence scale.
You scored in the 90th percentile on the logical intelligence scale.

About the Cool 's test http://ivos.ivillage.com/assessment/...300%2Civ%2Cron ...just got 108
Try it...

Quote:
You're like Sir Isaac Newton in this way — even commonplace events like an apple falling from a tree can be worked into the ever-present concepts that are formulating in your mind.
I understand now why you're so brilliant in the "Do we die? - scientists doubt"

Last edited by nath; 05-12-2005 at 10:11.
Old 04-12-2005, 20:20   #125
blah

lol, thank you for comforting me, girls.
MY GOD, Nath, 131!! bravo!!
you can get the details by clicking the link you got by email, after the test.

oh there is another test? ok, lets do that one as well. LOL.
Old 04-12-2005, 20:23   #126
Bitchka

ok, i took this again.. i am too lazy to see what my result was when i took it a while back (anyone want to check? ) .. please let me know if i got DUMBER or if i improved the results:

i got this now: Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

"creative and expressive mind" ... hmmm... im off to see if they recommend if i should be an architect, if not... oh la laaaaa, what am i doing here

edit: Helen Keller is a great example of an Insightful Linguist. Blind, deaf and mute, she was still able to put things together in her mind and to understand complex ideas. She could do that because she was able to conceptualize ideas internally. Though she could not literally see, she had the visual and spatial skills necessary to understand patterns on an abstract level. She learned to read, write and ultimately became a writer on issues of social justice.

You have an uncanny ability to work your way out of sticky situations using your talent with words. Crossword puzzles, debates — you're particularly well equipped to come out on top since you can read people well.

Like Charles Dickens, your verbal skills go far beyond having a good vocabulary. Dickens' genius was in the artful and descriptive way he crafted sentences. Also Dickensian, is your keen eye for detail and your adeptness for identifying the best way to express an idea based on your given surroundings and circumstances.

Your ability to communicate your vision clearly will take you far. So enjoy being perceptive, and make the most of your abilities as an insightful linguist.
me and language and writing just DONT go together....what is WRONG with those people?!

Great Jobs For You
Because of the way you process information, these are just some of the many careers in which you could excel:
Publicist
Translator
Graphic designer
Teacher
Broadcaster
Public speaker
Attorney
Politician

ummm.... yeah, RIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 04-12-2005, 20:24   #127
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Made it this morning but why don't I have all the details as you girls!!!
nath, you can also find your detailed results when on the main results page you click the blue button: Go to my report.

131 - also a good result But I noticed that earlier in this thread some people had made 161 or 165. Geniouses!!
Old 04-12-2005, 20:30   #128
Bitchka

oh, and the percentiles:

You scored in the 80th percentile on the mathematical intelligence scale
ou scored in the 100th percentile on the visual-spatial intelligence scale
You scored in the 100th percentile on the linguistic intelligence scale.
You scored in the 90th percentile on the logical intelligence scale.

edit: I went back in the thread... i had 136 before, obviously i am getting DUMBER .... oh well ... what can you do... ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 04-12-2005, 20:33   #129
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Thanks Killaqueen..but i had to pass through 20 advertissments before to find the answer..not enough intelligent to find the good bottom!!
Old 04-12-2005, 20:46   #130
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
Great Jobs For You
Translator
check my jobs. we definitely got our jobs mixed, coolies

ok, in the other test i scored 112 - above average intelligence.

and P., no i never considered becoming an astronomer. i don't think i've ever had an interest in astronomy... though i do have a weird pleasure of looking at the moon, like really staring at it. never did know where it comes from. maybe i'm a werewolf
Old 04-12-2005, 22:10   #131
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I am amazed
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 04-12-2005, 22:12   #132
pie crust

I am so dumb I accidentally clicked the page away.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 04-12-2005, 22:16   #133
blah

me sistah, you are so funny! *huggles you*
Old 04-12-2005, 23:13   #134
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Your IQ score is 132

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

I hate these online tests. Lol They're so american-orientated. I don't think there's really any credible difference from 120 to 140. And I totally screwed up the fruit questions.

This is the other one (ivillage)...

Your IQ score is 141. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Processing Speed.

I totally knew I'll be better at this one. The first one is too americanized. Or at least it prefers english native speakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 04-12-2005 at 23:31.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:40   #135
Участник

Freddie.....now you have no excuse now.....We want to see quicklllllllllyyyyy your lawer certificate!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
hate these online tests. Lol They're so american-orientated.
I don't know if it's too american but it describes exactly, here, the way my brain is working....

Last edited by nath; 05-12-2005 at 10:19.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:05   #136
iMod

Your IQ score is 136

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 06-12-2005, 07:36   #137
Участник

Pat
Old 06-12-2005, 08:02   #138
Strike a Pose

Send a message via ICQ to catmincenz Send a message via AIM to catmincenz Send a message via MSN to catmincenz Send a message via Yahoo to catmincenz

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
Old 07-12-2005, 15:27   #139
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Freddie.....now you have no excuse now.....We want to see quicklllllllllyyyyy your lawer certificate!!
I have it already for a month or so.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 07-12-2005, 16:26   #140
Re-Offender

I don't even want to try !
I would probably be a typical drifter , like someone not switched on at all , so close to imbecility...
ReplyPost New Thread