The L Word (Part 3)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 26-11-2006, 21:08   #21
Bitchka

oh look, a new interview with Mia:

http://www.thelwordonline.com/black_...interview.html

a quote from it:
Quote:
Dahlia was filmed in Bulgaria, where your mother is from. Had you ever been there before?

No. That was really unique, to go make a project like The Black Dahlia in a place where people spoke the language that surrounded me as a child. It was pretty surreal. I did a lot of things in Bulgaria. There was a market near where I was staying; I met these women who were embroidering and they taught me their technique. And I'd go to the Black Sea, which is beautiful.
whaaaaaat, that means she speaks bulgarian... there is no way that the only ladies that embroid could speak any other language than bulgarian
anyways, if you ever need a tour guide, dear Mia, dont hesitate to call LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-12-2006, 07:43   #22
Bitchka

since this is officially MY thread, lemme post some more

guess who is coming back... ONCE again! YEAH! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d_401_0179.jpg my fav couple when it comes to shane... forget about CArmen she is so DUMB and annoying, only hot works for a little while and then gets boooooooooooooooring.....

oh and speak about HOOOOOOOTTTTTT: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LW%20S4/22.jpg my god
can pants get any LOWER? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LW%20S4/11.jpg i dont think so!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-12-2006, 12:08   #23
fancy topping

stupid question : when the season 4 will be airing in US?
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 08-12-2006, 22:09   #24
"... I love birds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
Your thread???? I love the l word too, i use this thread a lot more once the series is on heheh!

Quote:
guess who is coming back... ONCE again! YEAH! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d_401_0179.jpg my fav couple when it comes to shane... forget about CArmen she is so DUMB and annoying, only hot works for a little while and then gets boooooooooooooooring.....

oh and speak about HOOOOOOOTTTTTT: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LW%20S4/22.jpg my god
can pants get any LOWER? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LW%20S4/11.jpg i dont think so!
yeah those pics are hot!! got em alll heheh!! roll on season 4! shane just looks fuckin hot! i love the promo pic of shane, alice and jenny, as jenny has her arm round shane's waist.. Shenny is sooo gonna happen
Old 09-12-2006, 00:14   #25
Ice Silver Crystal

Send a message via MSN to sagara__ Send a message via Yahoo to sagara__
Quote:
I have My L WORD thread in the spanish forum () xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven
stupid question : when the season 4 will be airing in US?
january 7 at 10 pm

Quote:

can pants get any LOWER? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LW%20S4/11.jpg i dont think so! ?
no words....x_x
~~~~~~~~~~~
Marimite Rap - Yoshino feat Sachiko and Shimako
Rest In Peace KMILA por siempre contigo mi comadre Someday I'll understand
I'm scared :S!!!! xD!!!
Old 26-12-2006, 20:28   #26
Bitchka

so season 4 is almost here.... we will have Shane back with Cherrie YUM, at least for a while.. and then Jenny with the Frenchie from the last episode YUM... those are some of my FAV matches on the show so far

so, i have RSVPed for two premiers, both taking place at 7pm on Jan 7th ... one is in LA and one is home in San Francisco. The bad thing is that Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey will be at the LA premiere.... but i am not sure i will be able to go down to LA for that weekend because of work so i will probably have to go to the San Francisco premiere which will be waaaay more booooooooooooring! my other lez friend that is L word crazy is not coming back from the holidays until the 13, but we will both go and crash the othe rpremiere party organized by Curve magazine on jan 13 where the VIP guests are... ta da.. Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-12-2006, 22:13   #27
You dont turn me off....

Send a message via MSN to Whitney Send a message via Yahoo to Whitney
OMG I cant wait until the 7th of January

am just counting the days until its sunday
~~~~~~~~~~~
IrieGirl
Old 29-12-2006, 23:14   #28
Ice Silver Crystal

Send a message via MSN to sagara__ Send a message via Yahoo to sagara__
9 days wow! I'm from Latin America so... I have to wait (or use torrent, emule stuff )

I found a new spoiler video of bette and tina called "Media bonanza" and the others videos of previews about the 4S Here pretty cool blog

and I found this New Article in TIBETTE forum

how many people likes the L word in this forum?? I wanna know
~~~~~~~~~~~
Marimite Rap - Yoshino feat Sachiko and Shimako
Rest In Peace KMILA por siempre contigo mi comadre Someday I'll understand
I'm scared :S!!!! xD!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 18:34   #29
Gimme some sugar!

zomg! i forgot about cherry and shane! ok two more days. can you say: can't wait ... ?
Old 05-01-2007, 18:58   #30
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
yay, hope we'll be able to get download links very soon.. dunno how much fun it'll be after dana's gone though. hope alice manages to cheer up at least.
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 05-01-2007, 19:25   #31
Gimme some sugar!

wellllll alice is supposed to be back to her season one self
Old 05-01-2007, 19:51   #32
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
yay that's me ready then
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 06-01-2007, 05:11   #33
Bitchka

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/PDVD_013.jpg

wow! god i love skinny! and boney! and... wow, the girl could pass for a guy alright....

veggie, glad to see you alive... 1 more day and it is the premiere... i hope i am alive and able to make it.... there is big night planned for my bday tomorrow! :coctial:
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 06-01-2007, 05:19   #34
Gimme some sugar!

mweh she's very skinny. me likes, but still. too skiny.

wish you lotsa fun on the birth and premiere day. and we'd like to see some pics. oh, is colette the carpenter still around? lol
Old 06-01-2007, 05:25   #35
Bitchka

that was a FAST reply, hons!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
mweh she's very skinny. me likes, but still. too skiny.
WHAT? maybe living in CA alters your perspective... no wait, girls in eastern europe are JUST as skinny... besides, hons... look at her in your avi, she doesnt look fatter there! its called coke i am telling you, but what can you do.... oh and i think this is perfect skinniness.... just muscle YUM

Quote:
wish you lotsa fun on the birth and premiere day. and we'd like to see some pics. oh, is colette the carpenter still around? lol
thanks
and the carpenter... nah, i have not seen/spken to her in over a year... she is in the past, thank you! I am going out for the bday with onlyl straight kids - all my good gay friends are still out of town for holidays... but thats ok, those straight kids are FUN and we are only going to gay locations anyways
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 06-01-2007, 16:11   #36
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
WHAT? maybe living in CA alters your perspective... no wait, girls in eastern europe are JUST as skinny... besides, hons... look at her in your avi, she doesnt look fatter there! its called coke i am telling you, but what can you do.... oh and i think this is perfect skinniness.... just muscle YUM
yes i agree it's nice esthetically. but imagine a sex scenery:
*kate hon, could you pls reposition yourself, you hipbone just stabbed me*

never thought about this before you mentioned, but she does look kinda coked out. i remember some older pics of hers, she had this great muscly/healthy look. i guess you don't become so thin just like that. but yes, the perfect skinniness, can't argue with that.
*looks at avatar*
so you were saying...?

Quote:
that was a FAST reply, hons!
mwah! hons got broadband
Old 06-01-2007, 19:11   #37
Bitchka

Quote:
yes i agree it's nice esthetically. but imagine a sex scenery:
*kate hon, could you pls reposition yourself, you hipbone just stabbed me*
oh and you prefer: "Kate, honey, i cannot reach you as your loose belly is jiggling underneath me!"?????

Quote:
never thought about this before you mentioned, but she does look kinda coked out.
hello? this isnt just excersie and diet ..... coke is your friend in getting such skinny bod... and the pic in your avie is actually the one where she looks the MOST coked-out! in fact i cant even believe you like that pic ... there are a handfull of pics of kate that i cant stand and this is ONE of them!... on no , wait, it is not the one, the one i really cant stand is the other white teeshirt one from this series where there is a naked painting behind her, now there she looks like she JUST did 2 huge lines....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 06-01-2007, 22:54   #38
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
oh and you prefer: "Kate, honey, i cannot reach you as your loose belly is jiggling underneath me!"?????
:-| something inbetween pls. no stabbing, no jiggling, no wobbling.

Quote:
hello? this isnt just excersie and diet ..... coke is your friend in getting such skinny bod... and the pic in your avie is actually the one where she looks the MOST coked-out! in fact i cant even believe you like that pic ... there are a handfull of pics of kate that i cant stand and this is ONE of them!... on no , wait, it is not the one, the one i really cant stand is the other white teeshirt one from this series where there is a naked painting behind her, now there she looks like she JUST did 2 huge lines....
yes but that's our kate.. i liked the pic coz it's rawness. no make up, no pose, no nothing. just kate. and a littlebit of coke as i just realised
Old 08-01-2007, 06:42   #39
Bitchka

!

Quote:
just kate. and a littlebit of coke as i just realised
well.. speking of coke - its not only kate doing the coke, shane was back to her destructive self tonight at the opening episode...

..so... i just saw the premiere... lets see: it was ok.. i guess, but thats because at this point we are so addicted, even if it was shit we would still watch it and enjoy the soap....

the thing i didnt like was that i was not liking Jenny! and for first time Mia seemed FAKE! i was happy to see Claude or whatever her name is back with Jenny, but i doubt she will be back as we last saw her in episode one she was fucking marina as jenny walked out! :eekl:

alice has sexxxxxxy hair unlike Shane, whose hair at the last scene was sooooo bad! I mean... god. Alice is her funny self and i continue to adore her

Helena started adjusting to not having money.... and she is still her lovely self

Tina is a ... well... BITCH, but ive always hated here, even when people loved her in season 1... puke, she just sucks

Better and tina are working the stollen baby issues and they now have a plan

Kit and her manny, god thats when i take my nap during the show... though, being as political as the show has been lately, kit had some good anti conservative pro life lines....

who am i forgetting... oh shane... shane and cherrie jaffe and the COKE ! LoL shane her couple of lines this episode, all the other time she was on the screen she was actually DOING lines and yes, as youve heard, she got a present from her step mother.... a BOY! LoL

oh and now i got a VIP dvd with espides 2!!!! so i will watch it as soon as i go get some food as the fridge is empty and i am starving!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-01-2007, 16:15   #40
fancy topping

just my point of view but this premiere was a bit disturbing
Jenny is a kind of alien lol but yaaay for Elodie Bouchez and Karina Lombard speaking in french

omg! cocaine cocaine cocaine!
lmao @ the "queer cowbow" at cherrie's party
Shane has to get a grip I guess
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
ReplyPost New Thread