Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Comments

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 29-01-2006, 00:15   #1
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Comments

there is no way to prove this because i don't have access to anything besides the regular forum but a few of my posts have been deleted due to reasons unknown. i wasn't alerted or anything and that is strange. i find it odd that mods here delete whatever they choose out of what they think is necessary without justification or known reason. doing so makes the forum not a place where people can speak freely. there's a difference between spam and commenting in that spam is just posting something without reason or meaning. commenting is an opinion or an observation. i don't know why certain mods here have decided that their duty is to edit posts based on what they think is right, without saying anything. also, they edit threads based on their personal preferences and tastes, not based on what is healthy for the thread itself.
what will become of the forum of this continues and gets worse?
will anyone be able to truly speak freely? i think not.
it's not a big deal, but merely something i've noticed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 29-01-2006, 23:23   #2
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I've never deleted any of your posts. But everytime someone's post is deleted reasons are usually given - it's just that you're not able to see them. But from what I saw, they're valid.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 30-01-2006, 00:25   #3
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
this goes back longer than you've been a mod.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 30-01-2006, 01:14   #4
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Yes, but however long we've been mods we can still see the comments left after a post is deleted
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Old 30-01-2006, 01:33   #5
kis$ it

oh ok. even then, this goes waaay back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 30-01-2006, 02:04   #6
pie crust

I don't think there is any need to alert a user before you delete his or her comment. I mean, I don't think there are any rules that state that this should happen. Basically moderators can delete posts if they think those posts contain something that is against the rules.

Ugh, yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 03-02-2006, 23:04   #7
you'll need love

Could be it's to stop a fight before it starting or something. If it goes really long back and haven't happened lately whats the commotion about then?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 04-02-2006, 10:06   #8
kis$ it

no, it started awhile ago
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 05-02-2006, 14:12   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I don't know about a while ago. But for from what I saw your posts were validly erased (and it wasn't somekind of a massive thing either... nor deliberate). It's not about freedom of speech, but rather cleaning up redundant stuff. So I'll close this down. If you have anything else to say PM me and I'll reopen.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread