Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 07.02.04 and 08.02.04. [aka Eps. 7 & 8]

Old 10-02-2004, 19:09   #61
we shout

Ever wonder why Katya Necheava sticks with Ivan .. even after all the troubles he done to Yulia and Lena .. ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 10-02-2004, 19:13   #62
pie crust

denial, hmm no idea but I'm guessing it's because she wants to be famous. I don't know.. I'm not very interested in her. As I said, she doesn't seem to be anything "extra" you know.. not like Tatu. She seems kind of ordinary. But we'll see.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 10-02-2004, 19:15   #63
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
BUT this is a JOKE thread, not to be taken seriously..
well sadly Tatu has turned into a joke

Creativy has gone down the toilet... how long has the show been on tv... what productive thing has come out of it? They cant even build propper PR on anything anymore - struggles.... and we sit here and wonder... did she really break off the contract.. do they really hate eachother... its all meaningless to me at this point. For hardcore fans like us is interesting... for the general public.. complete piece of... not to mention for Western Europe and America tatu is in the dark hole.. they cant even pull themselves out in Russia.... but hey, lets be happy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 10-02-2004, 19:19   #64
pie crust

coolasfcuk, true of course! I mean, HELLO.. It has been like this for some time now. It doesn't look like anybody else keeps track of Tatu except the hardcore fans (us! ). But that's kinda expected. It seemed like Tatu were big with "All the things she said", but when "Not Gonna Get Us" came (I mean in America and such), it all went down the drain... And those "scandals" are just so boring now, it seems like they think they can fool us again and again and again... But nothing is really that shocking to us anymore, since all we say is "Is it true or not? Publicity stunt?" It's not something that amazes us...

...blah blah blah.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 10-02-2004, 19:26   #65
you'll need love

Quote:
and we sit here and wonder...
nope passed the stage of great expectations. I'm currently doing what you won't: waiting and seeing
Only look for new pictures and videos. Fun thing is that this is way more than I do with most other artists.
Normally I just get to know about releasedates a month before. So now when the date is know months before I get disappointed when it gets set back
Well not anymore. I'll try and wait and see, and just have fun with you guys while waiting.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 10-02-2004, 19:32   #66
we shout

so what keeping you 'here and wonder' and 'wait and see' for like .. 1 year? .... Ivan ..? Yulia? or Lena? ... LoL LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 10-02-2004, 19:41   #67
Primetime Anchor

Everyone gets the info, processes it and tries to come to a logical conclusion. No one is just sitting and waiting. Some of us are still dreaming, some of us are beleiving and some are just waiting for the things come next. We are discussing, speculating using our knowledge, official and unofficial info.

We like some things and dislike the other. Here, we are learning to take part in the discussion, coming with new ideas, etc.

That's right. The West has forgotten who t.A.T.u. are. They had one hit a year ago and that's all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 10-02-2004, 19:44   #68
you'll need love

denial, me?
if so: waiting and seeing only started around January. Everything after Jan has been one big blur. Sometimes I thought I was seeing things clearly only to be completely lost in the second after. Well no more of that.
It's reduced to pretty pictures while waiting for a new album..
Haven't been posting much in the tatu forum lately. Nothing serious at least.
So there you have it: I'm here as long as the regular posters are here too. And I already miss a few..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 10-02-2004, 19:56   #69
viva la scientology!

Quote:
And those "scandals" are just so boring now, it seems like they think they can fool us again and again and again... But nothing is really that shocking to us anymore, since all we say is "Is it true or not? Publicity stunt?" It's not something that amazes us...
Exactly! I find it hard to believe anything they do or say anymore, because it could be truth or could be a stunt. I don't concern myself with it anymore. However, I think it's funny seeing them try. I guess in that sense, Tatu have become a joke.

Quote:
Creativy has gone down the toilet... how long has the show been on tv... what productive thing has come out of it? They cant even build propper PR on anything anymore - struggles.... and we sit here and wonder... did she really break off the contract.. do they really hate eachother... its all meaningless to me at this point.
Yeah, it's just a TV show now. And it's getting a little predictable, and I (and maybe you too) have given up believing it, but just watching for entertainment's sake. I still like Tatu...but the creative, amazing Russian duo that I liked isn't the same now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 10-02-2004, 19:59   #70
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Kiper was talking bout slovakia!! *now* I like that woman I have no idea what the hell she was saying except that that was the first official tatu visit outside of russia. *feels proud*

Lena's response to "Yulia do you love Ivan?" was great

I was so shocked at yuls "yes, yes" until I noticed the phone in her hand *lol*

EDIT: I dont know about their situation. I see this from a different angle. I never really took anything they said seriously. It never was important to me. I guess that's partly because that's how I think they are viewed in slovakia.
I still like their music. And their looks. If the second album is good than I'll stay if not than Ill maybe stay too *lol*. Their gimmicks never interested me much.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 10-02-2004, 20:02   #71
viva la scientology!

Does anyone know what Kiper says? I noticed they played her "Nichya" during one of the clips.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 10-02-2004, 20:10   #72
Primetime Anchor

According to Zhizn, Yulia and Lena think that t.A.T.u. has no future. To all that, the girls are tired of the fact that Ivan is busy with the scandals all the time, instead of creating.

There's a full article in the News section http://tatysite.net/. In Russian though. Maybe some one can translate. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 10-02-2004, 20:14   #73
My Waking Hour

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VIDEO!!!!

That was wonderful!

I promise I'll watch it one day.

Old 10-02-2004, 20:18   #74
pie crust

*Spits out her tea* Hahahahaahhaahahaahah! *Can't breathe* Marry me Spy!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 10-02-2004, 21:55   #75
Участник

Thanks for the vids forre

Old 10-02-2004, 23:04   #76
Участник

Yeah, Tatu are a laughing stock here as well. Those that are not laughing are still angry and upset. I'm just fed up. Their 1st album and looks are still great but what happened after that ... with the right manager they could have been so much more.

As to the new album the whole thing sounds like another joke to me but I will wait and see ...

Also why does everyone seem to have different versions of what happens on the reality show even when they have seen it. When you look at Russian sites they say something else again ! There is very little mention of this album you know ?! And if you look at newspaper articles ... !

No wonder some fans are losing interest or should I say have already lost it.

Last edited by nikki; 10-02-2004 at 23:10.

Old 10-02-2004, 23:38   #77
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by nikki
... with the right manager they could have been so much more.
exactly! They could've been so much more! They had the world in their hands for a while.... very short while, but have they been managed better.... ah

As for me, I've always been fan of their original image... the begining was so strong - they've never had a Great album, but 2 really strong hits - YSSU and NND and a pretty good album (of course being Russian made me like them even more - keep it in 'da family') ... were doing solid shows in eastern europe... everything was great, until 'the woman' of the project walked away ..haha, that's right - they needed a woman to manage them to function properly...

Why am i stickingdenail? Because this has become more than simply tatu forum for me ... my stay here is not dependant on Yulia, Lena, Ivans or whoever elses destinies
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 10-02-2004, 23:47   #78
pie crust

Quote:
Why am i stickingdenail? Because this has become more than simply tatu forum for me ... my stay here is not dependant on Yulia, Lena, Ivans or whoever elses destinies
I COMPLETELY agree! My life is over when Tatysite forum is over. *Hugs my Tatysite family*
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-02-2004, 00:23   #79
Участник

QueenBee, *hugs back* I love all of you guys. And even if Tatu fall apart, this forum will still be around, I am pretty sure.

Old 11-02-2004, 00:45   #80
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
As for me, I've always been fan of their original image... the begining was so strong - they've never had a Great album, but 2 really strong hits - YSSU and NND and a pretty good album (of course being Russian made me like them even more - keep it in 'da family')
Exactly cool. My favourite time with tatu was when they were eastern european, not world-famous stars. It made them foreign and interesting. The image and idea was so much stronger, but not as overdone and overstretched like it got to be when they expanded their fanbase. It seems the beginning of the end was when they were on top, #1 in UK and making it in America. From there, it began to weaken at the seams. My fondest memories are of those days: concerts in russia/east europe. Russian songs. Malchik gej dance...

Quote:
Why am i sticking denail? Because this has become more than simply tatu forum for me ... my stay here is not dependant on Yulia, Lena, Ivans or whoever elses destinies
agreed. i have friends here. we can criticize and enjoy tatu, but there's a lot more than that aswell. it's fun. And i'm hoping that somebody posts a clip of "Squirrel" because it sounds hilarious!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.