Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 20:38   #261
Martian Eyes

The video has premiered at mtv. This is the long anticipated video. Well, well, the cameraman shouldn't be proud of his job. Disappointing somehow...
Old 05-10-2009, 21:27   #262
no....

Send a message via AIM to thegurgi Send a message via MSN to thegurgi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Disappointing somehow...
I know... it seems so pointless and hapless. I was waiting for some explanation of the cat suits - and i'm just more confused.

Perhaps I'll understand it better when i'm under the influence of the english version's name sake.
Old 05-10-2009, 21:45   #263
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
.. it seems so pointless and hapless. I was waiting for some explanation of the cat suits
I was waiting for some kind of story line or some symbolism or something that makes sense. Ok, nothing in that direction. And the camerawork - gaaah. First I thought I had forgotten to use my glasses, but no, it's the guy who forgot to focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
Perhaps I'll understand it better when i'm under the influence of the english version's name sake.
Hm, probably the creators of this artwork had more than enough of it...
Old 05-10-2009, 22:19   #264
no....

Send a message via AIM to thegurgi Send a message via MSN to thegurgi
Quote:
Hm, probably the creators of this artwork had more than enough of it...
if that were true there'd be more cupcakes in the video.... haha
Old 05-10-2009, 23:15   #265
Chun ruk ter!

Meh. I thought the video was pretty cheesy. The pictures looked more interesting than the video in my opinion. And I agree that the new girl does kind of look similar to the leader Lena. o_O
It's weird for me seeing them without Marina though. Marina kind of added a certain charm/character to the group.

I'm still in love with Dishi though. An english incarnation still exists in my dreams. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ
Old 04-12-2009, 14:43   #266
Участник

Lena Temnikova leaves Serebro (?)

1. km

2. http://life.ru/news/5337
Old 04-12-2009, 19:15   #267
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Technicolor View Post
Lena Temnikova leaves Serebro (?)

1. km

2. http://life.ru/news/5337
Temnikova together with Artyom Fadeev - The best Russian talents give away their future for the worst assholes! (Must be an epidemic there... )
Old 08-12-2009, 01:56   #268
¡Viva La Lena!

so she really leaves the Band?? if she goes, then I guess the band is close to be......... over?

it`ll be a HARD task to replace her.IMO

what`s up with good russian Bands this year, they`re like spliting or taking their "hiatus" blablah!...
as for solist A.k.A lazer boy are taking Forever to release an album.......
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55   #269
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
so she really leaves the Band?? if she goes, then I guess the band is close to be......... over?
It's more that Maks Fadeev threw her out because she has a liaison with his brother Artyom, but things don't work for a long time already. Being constantly on top of the charts they could neither bring the album release to success, nor have they had a single real concert, besides the usual club concerts. Fadeev can't decide between the 'dirty sluts' image, which never suited the girls and the public doesn't appreciate much, and the soft one of "Dyshi", "Pyl' angelov", "Sound Sleep" etc...which was always their strong side. Lately he seems to have lost all his interest in the project and favourizes other projects like 'Voron' and 'Kitaj'. Yes, it's over. No band can cope with the loss of two real characters.
Quote:
what`s up with good russian Bands this year, they`re like spliting or taking their "hiatus" blablah!...
as for solist A.k.A lazer boy are taking Forever to release an album.......
The Russian music market is ruined. You can't make money with concerts, because the stadiums can't be filled (except the handful of quite old singers, who still seem to earn enough to hold their position). Albums bring no money too. Although they are cheap ( not even six dollars usually), the sales figures are horrible. The big international record companies don't support Russian acts any more, MTV and Muz TV reduced their offer on Russian music severely, they prefer foreign music. The rest of TV is firmly in the hands of oldies and their mafia, and radio demands considerable sums for airplay, which most artists can't afford. Russian music goes the same way as everywhere else. Soon you'll hear just hip-hop, r'n'b and Timbaland pop.
Old 08-12-2009, 17:04   #270
¡Viva La Lena!

too bad that he`s ruined serebro a a band they were very unique , not to diss via-gra but IMO serebro was much better and talented than those girls, their songs were more awesome, what lena would do now? solo career as all the singers that leave a band?

Quote:
Russian music goes the same way as everywhere else. Soon you'll hear just hip-hop, r'n'b and Timbaland pop
Dear God! that`d be so disgusting! I hate Hip hop( only 2 or 3 can be considered real performers compared to the rest in that whole yeahh. Yo!! yeh! fest a.k.a rap. )

well Young russian musicians are clearly "americanised" in some way, dima bilan`s album sucks and is becasue he`s like obsessed to have a full timbaland sound which is the same all the time, even sergey has some sounds and dance a la justin timberlake , Timati , well do I have to say sometjing! else...., the only good colaboration he has done with a real hip hop artist is snoop dogg (too bad that the ong SUCKS big time).

Quote:
MTV and Muz TV reduced their offer on Russian music severely, they prefer foreign music.
and what I`ve seen or noticed in the muztb awards and such stuff, they are like a*s lickers to katy perry or whoever goes there, or when I read that this artist or that artist visits russia, masses go and get the full house wherever they sing, the russian audience pays more attention to foreign acts, which is understanable.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 08-12-2009, 19:28   #271
Bitchka

Quote:
The video has premiered at mtv. This is the long anticipated video. Well, well, the cameraman shouldn't be proud of his job. Disappointing somehow...
obv. i am not following this band... i thought i remember them being black, red, and BLONDE haired ones - i cannot seem to locate a blonde in the vid.... however, i bursted laughing when i realized that the redhead looks JUST like blair waldorf @ 40 secs... and always
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-12-2009, 19:34   #272
Martian Eyes

Quote:
too bad that he`s ruined serebro a a band they were very unique , not to diss via-gra but IMO serebro was much better and talented than those girls, their songs were more awesome, what lena would do now? solo career as all the singers that leave a band?
Tastes differ. All the major Russian girlgroups have something peculiar in their music which is attracting, I won't call one better than the other. But if we look at their performances, then Serebro is the worst. Standing behind the microphone stand and move not a centimetre, that's unique among Russian girlgroups (and I guess everywhere else too).

By the way, the new Serebro girl is a model with the name Sofiya Rud'eva (pic). According to her biography, she made erotic photoshoots for foreign journals before she was 15, and probably never had a singing education. She is 178 cm tall and weighs 51 kg (a beanpole obviously) and she will do well between the other two quite small members. Fadeev looked for a girl not taller than 164 cm, who can sing. Oh-oh Maksi!
Old 08-12-2009, 20:01   #273
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Serebro is like Pussycat Dolls.One girl sings all the song and the other girls are just vision.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 08-12-2009, 21:03   #274
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
Serebro is like Pussycat Dolls.One girl sings all the song and the other girls are just vision.
...and now exactly the singing girl has been fired. Of course the other two of the original line-up could sing well too, but they were not born in the same town as the producer, and none of them were personally so close to the producer brothers as Lena was. Now only Olga remained. She always felt like twins to Lena (they were born only a few days apart). Curious, how long it takes until she leaves as well.
Old 08-12-2009, 22:06   #275
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
and none of them were personally so close to the producer brothers as Lena was.
so that`s the main problem seems that for russian`s "producers" what matters after making money is who the lead singer sleeps with/ is sleeping with or if someone who`s so attached and close to them have a problem with 1 of the band member, is Over for her, the same happened with Via gra one of them is the mistress of the man with the $$$ there , How Nice!!!! this shows Shapa was great

if we talk about looks here then: LENA>sofia
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 09-12-2009, 14:36   #276
reconciled

Offtop:
Even though I have only very little knowledge, it seems that the Russian showbiz is more than in most other countries only about connections and sexual relationships with the few producers who have the money and not about talent or education or anything else. It looks really sad. How come this supposed to be patriotic country and youth has to be dictated by MTV and sh*t to admire the international hyped superstars from the US? I don't think that the Russian military marches do anything for Russia's youth and there might be not only a political, but a huge social gap if there isn't already... This country really needs some "better" dynamic people in influential positions and a lot of time and there is not a lot of hope at the moment that the situation will change anytime soon...
Old 09-12-2009, 15:30   #277
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
and now exactly the singing girl has been fired.
Oh if only I read what's written above.So Serebro is close to an end?

Quote:
The best Russian talents give away their future for the worst assholes!
I'm not shocked.In Turkey,the same thing goes on,even if it's not as common as Russian music market.If you sleep with the producer,you will be a star!It's still unknown Tatu slept with Ivan but I don't think so,because their project began seperate from other Russian acts.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 09-12-2009, 17:23   #278
reconciled

Offtop:
At least Ivan was and still is not that fat and ugly
Old 09-12-2009, 17:54   #279
Martian Eyes

Quote:
so that`s the main problem seems that for russian`s "producers" what matters after making money is who the lead singer sleeps with/ is sleeping with or if someone who`s so attached and close to them have a problem with 1 of the band member, is Over for her, the same happened with Via gra one of them is the mistress of the man with the $$$ there , How Nice!!!! this shows Shapa was great
Please, don't get bad ideas about Russian producers, things are more complicated than they look. As for VIA Gra - here the producers were the victims in a war with sharp female weapons, the actors in that soap show were the ladies, not the men. (My favourite story in the stars&showbiz category, I admit )

Fadeev and his projects is complicated as well. He had always strong bonds with his proteges, but I don't think that sex ever played a role there (may be in one or another case...). Linda was a closely related soul. She thought like him, she felt like him. Yuliya Savicheva is born in the same villains' nest Kurgan in the far south as well as Lena Temnikova. Her father, Stas Savichev, was drummer in Fadeev's band for many years. We wouldn't know about her if there were not this relation with Maks. Monokini was the wife of brother Artyom Fadeev, and Glyuk'oza (Natasha Ionova) seems to be quite similar to Maks' own wife Natasha (even the same name) and the yellow press talked about a liaison between Maks and her for some time, may be true, who knows...

Alltogether I don't think that the reason for the break-up between Lena and Maks is just the relationship to his brother. Maybe things went wrong for a long time, before Marina left and it just took so long for Maks to draw the conclusions. If there is dirty laundry to wash, we will know it in a few weeks.

Lena herself didn't give any clear answers so far (to Russkoe Radio):
"I'm tired of phone-calls inquiring my leaving of Serebro. I can't give any comments about this right now. Just this: I love and I am loved. For me this is the main point. Anything else is unimportant. What said Scarlett O'Hara? - I'll think about THIS to-morrow!"

Offtop:
@ Aileen:
Quote:
... it seems that the Russian showbiz is more than in most other countries only about connections and sexual relationships with the few producers who have the money and not about talent or education or anything else
Simply put: you can only make music in Russia (and Ukraine too), if you have money (tatu isn't any different in that respect). If you don't, you need some potent party, either radio and tele-companies, or the famous producers of the few big production centers. Sometimes an oligarch will help you (group 'Chelsi' for example). Talent and education does not pave the way for a successful career, although it is helpful. What you really need, is the right connections. In Russia everybody is somehow related to somebody else in the business. The exceptional voice of Elena Terleeva suddenly disappeared completely after two number one hits in a row, just when she left Fadeev's production center and other great singing talents didn't even get noticed by a broader audience.
Old 10-12-2009, 21:43   #280
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Please, don't get bad ideas about Russian producers, things are more complicated than they look.
soem of them deserve those ideas :/

she`s avoiding the subject! but she could get some benefit from this "gossips" at least! that is a big soap coming I guess.
so serebro just last 3 years. R.I.P
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
ReplyPost New Thread