Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 26-05-2007, 21:00   #61
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by la aurora View Post
I mean why do you even go to such show if you aren't going to run around naked and being an ass
Is it possible that it wasn't her decision but Max'? The participation at this psycho-camp could be good for her personal development, getting harder, bringing out the fighter in her, which is definitely desirable for a person in show-business.
Quote:
1) She's gay and she knows it but doesn't show
2) She's gay and doesn't admit it even to herself
3) She's straight but not even close to as active as she tries to seem and all girls are around just because she feels safe with them
Maybe
4) She's straight, but has a big problem with the male gender and/or sexuality.
I know another Lena, who is not much different in that matter. Her 'affection' to girls could be her tactics to keep boys away. She refused to show her sexuality in FZ and PG, not really promising success in showbiz for a woman. Now she has learned to be very sexy but also to keep men at distance.

Lena being childish - I don't buy that. She has proved herself very professional and responsible. I have already admired her perfect appearances at ESC, so no repetition here. Normally you see this with people who are at least a decade in the business and so far I didn't find this behaviour with Max' other proteges. I would say she has a natural gift in that respect combined with a very mature view on things around her.

The childishness could be her strategy to become 'impregnable', for advances from men and - much more important, for criticism. Young artists make many mistakes, but you forgive her "Look, she is still such a child, and sooo sweet!" She produces a strong emotional connection between herself and the people who have to judge her and makes them biased. The teachers in school, the viewers in FZ, the competitors in PG and now the media, and of course Max. I have the suspicion, she is an ingenious manipulator.
Old 26-05-2007, 22:03   #62
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Is it possible that it wasn't her decision but Max'? The participation at this psycho-camp could be good for her personal development, getting harder, bringing out the fighter in her, which is definitely desirable for a person in show-business.
Well it could be of course and may be there wasn't much reasoning behind that. That episode of the show was called 'Stars vs Heros' and it was young generation of stars playing against people who took part in the show before. It happened so that Heros had experienced 'stars' in their team as they took part in it before and whole 'Stars' team was basicly made up from Star Factory kids. Lena was not the only Fadeev's project in there. He FZ-mate Irakli was in there too, her friend Mona too. Lena had tough 3 years after FZ show, they were pretty full of nothingness. She was Fadeev Producing Center's artists with salary, but it was something like 'lets pretend we are working' thing. Max could send her there just to get busy or she could go voluntary out of boredome to have some vacation with her friends. She was adventuros enough to do it for the sake of fun.

Quote:
Maybe
4) She's straight, but has a big problem with the male gender and/or sexuality.
I know another Lena, who is not much different in that matter. Her 'affection' to girls could be her tactics to keep boys away. She refused to show her sexuality in FZ and PG, not really promising success in showbiz for a woman. Now she has learned to be very sexy but also to keep men at distance.
Isn't that something like my N3 or N3 + a bit of N2 mixed in?
You see, some people are shy... and Lena did have her excuse not to deal with some issues when she was young. She's still using that 'I don't have time for them' excuse actually, nothing really changed here. And with years it gets only harder to change things. When you are 10, you don't care much and you are allowed to do stupid things. When you are 20 and you realize you really don't know how to deal with things that seem natural to other girls, it really can give this sick feeling. People expect you to behave in some particular way, to know things, to have some experience and you don't really know how to. And this doesn't really stop you from feeling lonely a lot and needing some contact. She doesn't have her mother here or her funny dog and it's much easier to open up to girls who you don't consider sexual objects because you were raised up thinking they can't be that. And learning to 'show' sexuality is just kind of self-defense, it doesn't really help with solving the issue. I don't really believe in gayness, for me it's always a combination of things, it's more complicated than just hormones or beliefs. But it really does seem to me that at this moment of her life she does find physical contact with girls more comfortable than with males.

Quote:
Lena being childish - I don't buy that. She has proved herself very professional and responsible. I have already admired her perfect appearances at ESC, so no repetition here. Normally you see this with people who are at least a decade in the business and so far I didn't find this behaviour with Max' other proteges. I would say she has a natural gift in that respect combined with a very mature view on things around her.
The childishness could be her strategy to become 'impregnable', for advances from men and - much more important, for criticism. Young artists make many mistakes, but you forgive her "Look, she is still such a child, and sooo sweet!" She produces a strong emotional connection between herself and the people who have to judge her and makes them biased. The teachers in school, the viewers in FZ, the competitors in PG and now the media, and of course Max. I have the suspicion, she is an ingenious manipulator.
Why do you equal childishness and unprofessionalism? Sometimes they can go together very well. You see, music is her main desire in this life. She's been in various contests since a very young age. Some things you just go and do because you kow how to do them and you love doing them. There in Star Factory she broke all rules possible in the house. She'd make fun of orders she was getting, do exactly the opposite, then get all depressed asking why don't they nominate her if she's as bad as they seem to think. But then she'd go on stage and become a totally different person.
I find it hard to draw a line between childishness and maturity at times. Same people often have a bit of both in them. I myself was very mature by the age of 10 when it comes to some things. I was fully aware of some of my destructive talants like seeing people's weak points very fast and back then I already knew how wrong it would be to use this advantage. I also had a very adult view on love and friendship for example, something I don't feel ashamed of even now. And at the same time now when I'm 24 I still completely fail to be more mature than 6yo when it comes to some other things
She is mature when it comes to her profession, ideas on what's good and what's bad but she doesn't seem to have same maturity when it comes to some other things. She often shows more emotions that mature person would, often says things that mature person would think twice about, often does things mature person would feel ashamed doing. Manipulator? Probably. She does know the effect she has on people. But I've yet to see bigger manipulator than 6yo kid. Where's the line, really?
Old 26-05-2007, 22:37   #63
...rosa pastel

Does anyone have the Instrumental Version of Song#1?
I've been looking for it on google and some links are expired!!!
Please I want it...
Old 26-05-2007, 23:03   #64
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Isn't that something like my N3 or N3 + a bit of N2 mixed in?
Not quite, more a N3 with some androphoby, but no homosexuality.

Quote:
Why do you equal childishness and unprofessionalism?
That's a thing of definition. To be childish is a sign of a regression to an earlier behaviour and often contradicts with responsibility (and therefore to professionality, too). Being childlike means conserving the child in us, and that's essentional for an artist, not to give up the view and feeling of a child, and this is absolutely professional, even if it means that sometimes you make yourself ridiculous. There is a fine line though and some artists definitely didn't get it ( Michael Jackson).

So far I haven't seen much of her, only a few appearances at FZ and the ESC coverage, not enough to have a firm opinion, but what I saw is, that she can use her emotions quite consciously and sometimes even observes the effectiveness on the audience. Hard to decide whether everything is real emotion or just pretending.

I just read that a singer called Nikolaj Noskov told media that Serebro didn't sing themselves on ESC, but the back-vocalists probably sang their parts. I didn't expect that the 'biting in the others's calf' would begin so early. Ok, now we know what for the background singers were.
Old 26-05-2007, 23:11   #65
ex-sunnich

Argos
I guess there's no real ground for an argument here. We seem to see similar things, we just call them differently. For me androphoby or whatever you call it can actually be one of many things that form one's homosexuality. I just don't believe in last term per se.
Same goes for childishness. For me this means just having and using lack of boundaries adults often force on themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Russia View Post
Does anyone have the Instrumental Version of Song#1?
I've been looking for it on google and some links are expired!!!
Please I want it...
You mean original track minus vocals? Then here.

Last edited by la aurora; 05-06-2007 at 15:02.
Old 26-05-2007, 23:14   #66
no....

Send a message via AIM to thegurgi Send a message via MSN to thegurgi
Quote:
Quote:
ooo, thanks... i think this would make a great soundtrack for a film or something
Old 26-05-2007, 23:19   #67
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
ooo, thanks... i think this would make a great soundtrack for a film or something
Well not sure about Instrumental version but Blue version seems to fit Pulp Fiction pretty well lol
Old 26-05-2007, 23:33   #68
...rosa pastel

Yay! Thank you very much la_aurora +rep
Old 26-05-2007, 23:34   #69
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Well not sure about Instrumental version but Blue version seems to fit Pulp Fiction pretty well lol
Definitely! (...runs to edit the DVD).
Old 26-05-2007, 23:49   #70
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Definitely! (...runs to edit the DVD).
Really, it hit me only now how Tarantinish GlukOZA was lol This bastard managed to sell Tarantino pretty well, I must say lol Really, I like it when he writes original music for himself or his favourite projects, but he can be soo pragmatic and effective when it comes to commercial stuff. No wonder he's this successful as a producer

*is translating some long interview and keeps getting distracted*
Old 27-05-2007, 02:01   #71
ex-sunnich

Rambler uploaded an interview for those who missed live stream. It's a streaming video about 1h long and 166MB. It was a week ago actually but thought I'd post when I have some bits translated.

So here's the summary and translation of some bits (transcripting and translating all would be too crazy even for me )

Must say in advance that the host was soo sickly sweet at times that Lena was loosing it, making all kinds of faces and mcoking her from time to time lol I also wonder how much of it is bullshit but well, it does have some informational value anyway.

Eurovision Song Contest
They really didn't seem too informed on the issue. Lena said she never watched it, Marina watched and remembered 2006 year contest and she still listens to Romanian song.
They were told it was a contest of freaks. They were told it's political and you don't win it without someone above giving you a permission to.
When asked about what they thought about fairness of voting and would they change it, they said they aren't really in position to decide here. They have no reasons to complain as they came 3rd and are very happy with result and that there are people, professionals responsible for the rules and they know better.
They also believe Russian form of pre-selection is a right one as professional jury always knows better and in 2005 we saw a perfect example of it when jury's favourite Bilan came second and Podolskaya went to represent our country. They do think Natalia is a talented girl but if jury said it should be Bilan, they guy should go. He did a year later and difference between 2nd place and 15th is pretty obvious.
They did hear some names of their rivals in pre-selection process, they found out after the contest but they didn't hear songs and they feel bit uneasy talking about it as they weren't really trying too hard to win that one, it was more of 'you have to go' - 'ok' thing and they feel bad about it.
They aren't 100% satisfied with their performance and they think it would be really bad if they were. They believe in half a year they'll be much better already. They also said were they sent 1 year later, it would probably be easier for them and more fair to russian audience as they'd have at least some idea on who represents them at the contest but still they are very happy with getting such a start and they are thankful for people who gave them this chance. But at the same time they understand people who didn't believe in them because audience really didn't know who they were and there were all reasons to expect them to get nervous and bomb.
They don't want to discuss the time our representative was announced as they'd have to blame someone for giving them just 1 month for everything and they don't really want to. They were given a chance and it was up to them to use it properly.
They wouldn't go there again as they believe it would be stupid. They also don't think it's a good idea to send well-established stars. There are many young, stage and experience-hungry new names in this country and they do need a chance much more.

Helsinki experience
Lena said she wouldn't go there again but that it had nothing to do with people who were quite nice. She just felt the city didn't really 'accept' her. Cold and wet climate had a bad effect on her and she almost lost her voice fully by the time of the final performance. It was pretty cold, so they had to buy warm clothes there and they constantly had red noses.
Another thing they had issues with was food. They found some 'selyodka' (herring?) a pretty much wierd choice for breakfast.
Their main concern in arena was sound. They didn't seem to understand each other with sound directors too well and as there were 2 people responsible for that, sometimes fixing things was taking really long and they had different sound on every reherasal they had. This technical issue was their biggest fear on the night as they were afraid to once again get the sound in earplugs too quite but they felt relieved when heard it in the begining of performance. It was once again different but it was ok.

Serebro past and future
They really did visit some shaman in South America not long before going to Helsinki. He and Fadeev know each other for a while. And he has this theory of every person having the animal he can relate with. It's quite rare but all 3 happened to be some 'cats'. Lena is a Panther, Marina - Jaguar and Olga - Puma. They think those animals really are like them, they have their amulets and that's where band's logo comes from.
They indeed got a lot of nice offers there in Helsinki but they can't talk about it at the moment.
They don't know exact dates yet but they believe the album will be released somewhere in the end of 2007 - beginning of 2008 and their next song will come out pretty soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bits of the interview (not in proper order probably):

Host: Is there any ritual you have before going on stage together?
Lena: You know, we don't have one yet. It was our first serious stage appearance. It was funny actually. We really didn't know what to do and what to say to each other. We just took each other's hands and said: 'Girls... let's not think about having 120 millions of people watching us... about our friends and parents that are all nervous for us at the moment... about having such huge country as Russia behind our backs.. we represent Russia.. yeah.. and people are worried... really, let's not think about all this and just go on stage and sing, ok?' Then we laughed at how hard it really was not to think about those things when they call you and ask if you fully realize responsibility you took when agreed to represent this country at Eurovision. It really felt a bit wierd at that moment. It was our first time and we didn't have any habbits or rituals. But we are sure we'll get some with time and we'll tell you about that.

Lena: Realization of the fact we came third came not earlier than 24 hours after the contest. Because there was this all this stress. We weren't too nervous but we were worried that we may get bad sound in our ear-monitors. That kept us stressed a bit but when we went there and heard the sound, we were relieved. It all felt a bit wierd.. the atmosphere was quite heavy.. well you heard about accident with our dressing room.. shoes.. we really didn't think about places at the scoreboard at that moment. 3rd place really felt nice because, well try to understand us, it was our very first time and it's wonderful to be 3rd.
Host: Girls, so was you dressing room vandalized right before your final performance?
Lena: mmm no..
Host: It's just that I read about it but didn't really get when it happened exactly
Marina: Well it happened when we already made it to arena and were getting ready for the final...
Lena: No.. *to Marina* she's not about that. She's about vandalizing thing that took place after results were announced
Marina: Ah that...
Lena: We finished 3rd.. ok.. I'll tell you the whole story from the begining.. Some time before the final Marina's shoes were stollen. We've told this story millions of times already. Those shoes were specially made for dancing and we had only that one pair but ok, we found a way out of that and kept going. Then 30 minutes before our performance we realize that our stage suits are dirty because whole dressing room and chairs are in something. Organizators of the contest failed to provide us another dressing room or even some clean chairs, so we wait for our performance standing there but well.. Russians know worse conditions and the performance was pretty ok. And then after results were announced we got back to the dressing room and see posters and flags on the floor with footsteps over them
Marina: yeah and spit everywhere..
Lena: well.. not really everywhere, it was on the door
Host: Terrible. Any ideas who did this? I understand that you probably won't tell but still may be you got some suspicions
Marina: Well we aren't really that interested in who did it actually, we didn't try hard to find out because this person.. well it's not hard to guess who it was.. it was just someone who couldn't control himself and probably wasn't happy with our result..
Host: Was it one of your rivals in the contest?
Lena: We don't know
Host: So you don't want to tell, it's ok
Lena: It's not that really, try to understand, we weren't really going deep into this.. it would be low to create fuss over it being guests in foreign country. Really, believe it or not, it doesn't matter for us who did it
Host: Well let God to be his judge
Marina: I think that if this person wanted us to know who he was, he'd let us know somehow
Host: Not nessesary. Some people never have courage to confront people openly and prefere doing things behind one's back
Marina: Well then he's worth bothering with even less..

Host: And what's your attitude towards critics about the song and in general?
Lena: Well you see, it's pretty hard to make this kind of music in the format of our show-business. Every type of music has its own audience. There are many categories and we don't fit them all and not everyone likes us.. really, we aren't that 100$ banknote to be liked by everyone. There are many different opinions and we like it.
Host: Aham, by the way, is this style, this song and image really the way this project is going into or was it just an ESC-thing?
Lena: We can reply: 'stay tuned and you'll see' *smiles*
Host: Smart
Lena: Or we can say: 'We have a producer and he's.. producing us'
Host: You fully trust him, don't you?
Lena *nods*
Host: Absolutely?
Lena: Yes
Host: Is it just some luck and you have exactly same ideas on what's good and what's not or is it just trust in his professionalism when sometimes you don't fully understand it but you know he knows better?
Marina: He knows. Because when I just met him and didn't know him well enough, there were those situations where I thought I'd do some things differently but time showed he was 100% right in everything. I have mega-trust for this person now.
Host: Lena?
Lena: You know, I somehow never really thought about reasons I trust him, if it's because of his professionalism or something else... it's just so. I just love and trust him a lot and that's all, I don't have any doubts here. I know for sure that we are on the same wave. I love his music. I believe he is the best producer.
Host: Ok, then another question: How long has it been since that Star Factory show?
Lena: I don't know.. don't remember. Just thought about it yesterday and really couldn't say for sure. About 4 years ago.
Host: Correct me if I'm wrong, but hadn't you became the artist of Fadeev's Producing Center right away?
Lena: That's right
Host: So all these years.. all this time as we can't really remember how long it was exactly, what were you doing?
Lena: *pause* Yesterday, well this night, I was meeting an old friend of mine and she said this thing that after Star Factory.. after.. You don't mind a bit of personal stuff, do you?
Host: I'm happy with it
Lena: *understanding smile* Well After Star Factory, after the concert tour.. all that fuss.. after that stardome syndrome I had.. I was just working. Well on papers I was working for Maxim, getting salary.. I did feel that they'll be some work, some project but they never really promissed me anything. We were recording some tracks from time to time but it wasn't serious, more of making impression there's some work going on. All was really slow. And at the same time I was getting those offers to work for other producing centers, try myself in movies, work abroad. There was quite a list of possibilities and my friends kept pushing me, saying 'give it up already, leave while you can'. So this friend told me yesterday 'And you stayed..' I guess I really felt it, really knew there'll be this work for me, work I really wanted. And I always wanted to work only with Fadeev and sing only his songs.
Host: I guess if Maxim heard this now, he'd feel pleased. I mean such words must be nice to hear.
Lena: I think Maxims knows what we think of him

Host: Ok, I can bet this questions annoys you a lot already but I can't help it. People keep asking. Lena, what exactly happened with that Serbian singer? Some sources claim she sexually harrased you, some that she invited you to her room, some that she was flirting with you a bit, in latest interview you said she just shouted 'Woo Woo' into your ear. So what did she do to you exactly?
Lena: *laugh* Gosh... I so didn't want to get into all this from the start but those journalists that were with us in Helsinki found their way to provoke me. Ok, I'll tell it again. The interesting thing is that I always say truth on this situation and then you read all those versions. People seem to interprete things in their own ways *thinking pause* Umm.. it was simple actually. I was on my way to the stage. When I start getting sick, the first thing to suffer are my ears. They really begin to hurt and I try to isolate myself and hear as few sounds as possible. We met in quite a small space with... girl from Serbia
Host: Her name is Marija
Marina: She-ri-fo-vich
Lena: Yes thanks. Somehow find it hard to remember and always ask girls. Well.. we met and she somehow 'surrounded' me strangely fast and began shouting something into my ear.. something like Woo Wow Woo. That was so *painful look* close, I felt deaf for a moment and my first thought was...
Host: And you were all alone there?
Lena: Yeah.. Olya was a bit behind and she caught up with me soon but all was fine really. I took it she was slightly playful with me but the problem was that I was about to go on stage and that loud sound that stayed in my ear, it went directly to my brain for next half an hour at least. That's dangerous because I couldn't really relax and sing. I was feeling pain in my ears. So really.. I don't know what to think of it.. could be 2 reasons actually..
Host: That's what I wanted to ask...
Lena: But the thing is I don't really care about this either because it's all over now and... Marija won and I.. I'm happy for her because I have quite a lot of friends there in Serbia and if I get offensive towards her.. and probably she can find it offensive that I talk about this on public.. By offending her, I can accidentaly offend her country and that's something I really don't want to do because I really believe that Serbia are like our brothers.
Host: *jokingly* I can imagine Marija sitting now, rubbing hands and thinking 'it wasn't a bad idea to 'surround' her after all'
Marina: Or probably it's the opposite and she regrets not trying harder *smiles*
Host: Probably. But really, honestly speaking I don't think it had any effect on your performance, did it?
Lena: Thank you. We also think it didn't
Host: We, viewers are somehow sure that nothing ruined it for us and stopped us from feeling proud with you this year
Marina: Yeah, it didn't have any effect on our performance for sure, if had some effect, it could be only on Marija's performance. I mean winning the contest for the first time in Serbia's history being under impression of Lena Temnikova...
Lena: *shakes had laughing* Aww, dear. Don't you really love me. We love each other a lot.

Lena: *plays with Marina's hair*
Marina: Awwch.. what are you doing there..
Lena: I'm making it look beautiful
Host: You seem to have such a .. touching relationship. Seems like you really became good friends by now
Lena: More than that. We are already.. like a part of each other and that's not an exaggeration. It's been.. We live together since January. So even before we knew about going to Eurovision we already lived together as we were working as Serebro band... getting ready for shooting the video, having rehearsals, training dancing routine. And now it really got to the point we are just parts of one whole

Host: Silver-girls, name 2 best and worst habbits of each other, if you know each other well enough. It's some kind of test I guess.
Lena: Oukey... Marina.. she's a great driver. That's a plus. But when she's driving, you better don't get to her with questions, suggestions, advices.. That's her big minus because she realy gets all graaawrh.. wild cat, absolute jaguar.
Host: How long is your driving experience?
Lena: Really long
Marina: Well, really, let's not go into details here
Host: Ok, next one
Lena: I have to say one more about Marina, right?
Host: Yes it seems. You were asked for 2.
Lena: Mmm.. well this person loves to sleep. It's very good because it does have effect on the looks and she gets even more beautiful. But we don't really have much time for that, so she ends up sleeping all the time.. all free time. And it's a bad thing I guess.
Marina: *confused* That's quite an original way to put it.. All the free time we get 3 hours a day of
Lena: *laughs* Yeah. Oh And I also just remembered that if I ask Marina to do something around the house like washing some grapes for me for example, she'll do without any arguments.
Marina: Well it's because it's not really hard for me and I feel pleased to see another person..
Lena: Pleased..
Marina: Yes I'm pleased to have you pleased
Lena: And I'm happy you are happy *laughs* And our Olya is a really wonderful girl. She always washes dishes...
Host: Hard-working one
Lena: Yes hard-working and always knows how to find compromises. She's our small sun.
Marina: She always finds proper words to calm everyone down in case some conflict happens
Lena: She's a great dancer, she's going through dancing routine with us when we are at home because we forget all those moves pretty soon, she's really great... mmm.. what else.. oh well she has minuses as well
Host: And they are?
Lena: Well.. she's.. mmm.. very calm
Host: But Lena, is it really a bad thing?
Lena: She's too soft.. for us
Marina: She's V-E-R-Y calm
Lena: You see, we are sooo whimsical... soo...
Marina: Quick-tempered...
Lena: Yes .. yes..
Marina: Soo.. soo..
Lena: *waves hands at loss of words*
Marina: We are like fire and she's like... well I really don't know
Old 27-05-2007, 05:23   #72
Bitchka

aurora dearest, younarevsuch a sunshine. I'm on my phone right now, but keep that file up, ill download it tonight when I get to comp.

ok, i made it upstairs to a computer.... ive watched the first few mins - i havent watched anything in Russian is sooooooooooooooooo long i forgot how often they say "vot'" and "voobsheeeeeee"

dearest aurora, i will comment as i watch (im sure some people would enjoy them - it will give them some fuel LoL) ... so my fav moment so far is when the rambler poor intern finally brought water and Lena gave her 'looks' .. also, Lena, she is such a princess already - look at her roll eyes around when she is bored! LoL

I must admit though, i am liking Marina more and more - Lena doesnt sounds the smartest either LoL... though she talks way more, Marina has the sassiest look ALWAYS, and i am a sucker for girls that 'squeeze' their mouths (whatever you call it) and squint their eyes at the same time - sasssssssssssssy LoL

..more to come in a few - sprits to make first
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 27-05-2007 at 05:56.
Old 27-05-2007, 06:21   #73
Bitchka

vodka-selodka i do not believe that they didnt want to drink vodka - what kind of russians are they!?

also, Lena, darling, STOP talking, let poor girl Marina say a word! LOL

aurora, do you REALLY say 'vecherinka"? To me it sounds SO old fashioned and funny - i guess it is one of those russian implanted words in bulgrian that we had when i was little and are now GONE!

add: is this a Russian saying or did she come up with it? I like it, im gonna start using it "we arent a 100 dollar bill to be liked by everyone" ... funny, the dollar isnt doing so well, she should use Euros but it works here for me

add2: woo woo woo, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! "i didnt want to talk about Marija.." please! Look at the smile on her face! and her story of how her years hurt and it went to her brian for 30 min is just.... ok princes! LoL

add3: wait, i switch again, the blondie is sassy and timid at the same time - how bizarre... Lana is getting more charming now... or is it my sprits LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 27-05-2007 at 06:58.
Old 27-05-2007, 12:23   #74
ex-sunnich

LOL Cools, your comments are always fun to read

Well when it comes to Lena being a princess, you can break it in 3 parts here, I guess
1) At the begining she's all like bolied veggy after that traffic jam in 30C Moscow and it's like omg I'm dying and 'My brain is not adequate' and so on. But she gets over it by second half and becomes a bit more like her usual self.
2) The host was impossible. Well she was so good that it was actually bad. She was acting like some fan, trying to be nice, coming up with excuses for them and being all like 'we love you blah blah u can do this and that because it's YOU and yeah we'll bring you water in addition' lol Lena is just not polite enough to pretend she didn't notice it, so half of those rolled eyes were like 'omg I can't believe you are real' or 'won't u stop being such an idiot' or 'no, you haven't just said that'. That 'band orientation' line and 'aren't you enjoying your stardome yourself?' she teased the host with, was just pure mocking. Lena just knew lady will start panicing and desperately trying to come up with excuses lol Even Marina rolled her eyes a couple of times. This lady was treating them like spoiled kids and well they acted accordingly
3) She IS a princess It's actually funny how she says she had this stardome before and she's like trying not to have it again but she often fails and that's so obvious at times. She can be so full ofherself, it's almost cute lol

Marina is different. She has this advantage of talking only when she feels like doing. She's not obliged to. And she knows she can get Lena's attention any time and that she doesn't have to talk much to have males glued to the screen. She knows they love her just sitting here and making those faces. I'd say she's more mature, polite and condifent in some femenine way.

voooot...

Vodka-selyodka.. really, I think the shedule was just too tough and they were forbidden to do some stuff they'd usually do. They definetely aren't those proper home girls. After all the first indication of Lena having to do with that Serebro project Max was working on came when Lena and her friend Nastya attended Star Factory 6 concert. People that were there say they were drunk, cheering so loud that program's host Yana actually stopped at some point and said to Lena 'Girl, really. You should show all that support when voting was still ON'. After that they went outside, there was lots of cursing and this secret inforamtion 'leaked' somehow. Lena is also a definite smoker, probably one of other girls or may be both are too.

Yes, we REALLY say 'vecherinka' It has nothing to do with 'vecher' (evening) anymore. Just means 'party' here.

That 100$ line.. I think it was 'heard it before and liked' case. I think I heard it before too. And nah, here dollar is much more than just strong international money. For last 10-15 years it's what we measure prices with. Then we come to province, hear prices in russian money and look all stupid trying to count how much it is in dollars to decide if it's cheap or expensive

Aww @ 04:45 Cuteness

Last edited by la aurora; 27-05-2007 at 13:11.
Old 27-05-2007, 18:40   #75
Bitchka

aurora, my bad ass is spinning for you! LoL whatever that means...
Quote:
It's actually funny how she says she had this stardome before and she's like trying not to have it again but she often fails and that's so obvious at times. She can be so full ofherself, it's almost cute lol
whats a superstart without one!

Quote:
Lena is also a definite smoker, probably one of other girls or may be both are too.
oh i was wondering - after all they are Russian LoL but look they are such good profesionalists, there was an ashtray and they didnt light up for a whole hour!

[/quote]
thanks! now where is part 2? whats at 4:45 - them jumping around like kids in those funny outfits?

and awwww mumii troll! i loved him too!
so lena is from... far far there in the village, Olga said she is from Moscow in this video, where is Marina from? just curious
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-05-2007, 19:03   #76
ex-sunnich

Well, I don't know what's with that smoking issue. They never get caught with ordinary cigs. I think once Lena was smoking cigars on tv but that's it At the same time people more then once reportered about cig breaks Lena had during the FZ tour and about 'silver girls' 'puffing' there in Helsinki. May be it's their secret method to make voices sexier Marina and Lena were pretty high-pitched before.

Kurgan is not a village, really. It's a city but one far in province. Fadeev is from there as well. Marina is from Moscow as far as I remember and it shows, she does have this 'class' only one of 2 our capitals gives you and she's not gay enough to come from Peter.. so Moscow it is!
Old 28-05-2007, 09:22   #77
ex-sunnich

OMG I'm very sorry, Lena, I really am but LOOOOOL *falls under the table laughing hysterically and feeling all nostalgic*
Old 28-05-2007, 09:36   #78
Bitchka

uh, I really wish I knew what the link is to, but I can't see it until tomorrow....not very flattering lena I guess_ultra village girl? lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-05-2007, 09:56   #79
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
uh, I really wish I knew what the link is to, but I can't see it until tomorrow....not very flattering lena I guess_ultra village girl? lol
it's classics, cools I'm not sure if you had that in school.. I mean that wierd hairstyle and 'Last Bell' song they sing every year waving goodbye for graduating kids.. and then this wierd marriage with ppl dancing like idiots.. I mean sooo lame and sooo dirty and her singing partner is soo high-pitched at times but well, Lena was fit at least.
Old 28-05-2007, 11:26   #80
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Marina is different... I'd say she's more mature, polite and condifent in some femenine way.
What a feat, she is almost two years older than Lena!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
where is Marina from?
She's American, the older sister of the Olson - twins!
Quote:
Originally Posted by la aurora
Post-FZ girlfriends
Nastya [1] [2] Now this is the girl Lena's been attending every party and show with lately.
Sometimes I am really slow lately. So this Nastya Sinel'schikova is Lena's best friend, the sister of Igor' Sinel'schikov, the supposed boyfriend of Temnikova, both of them children of Larisa Sinel'schikova, who happens to be the wife of Konstantin Ernst, the director general of 'Pervij Kanal', the channel, which decided, who was going to the ESC. Mmmmh, yeah...I bet we have a happy family, who is very pleased with Lena's success.

I can read your thoughts! NO, daddy Konstantin had nothing to do with the channel's decision to send Tem 'n' Co, sorry Serebro, to the ESC, NOTHING!

By the way, huge thanks for your translations, la aurora!
ReplyPost New Thread