Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

~The torture of Pink fur~

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 10:49   #1
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
~The torture of Pink fur~

the last few days i have been lurking around tatysite.net on occasion and this thread just cracked me up and gave me the idea for this story.(although not all of it is funny it has its moments.)
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...&threadid=5851

Oleg Wolfe stared blankly in front of him as he waited for his daughter to come out of the changing room.
Again.
For two days. Two solid days all he had done was follow Yulia around as she tried on clothes picking out several things for winter. Yulia slid the curtains back on the rod with a "clatter" and stepped between the racks of clothing to show her father.
Oleg closed his eyes. Remembering what his daughter had was a great talent if only she didn't make so much damned money she wouldn't be able to afford these tailor made clothes. Opening his eyes again he put aside his Father mode and smiled. She did look stunning in the long sleeved mauve top made of raw silk and the matching lace skirt that slits showed more than just several inches of bare thigh.
"Well?" Yulia implored, "What do you think"
Ivan wished for the millionth time today that it could have been Lena to go shopping with his daughter.
"I think it's beautiful like everything else you have bought today and yesterday. But that if you buy much more were going to have rebuild the apartment." He added dryly hoping that she would give in for once.
She gave an infectious laugh as she ran a hand through her disheveled dark brown hair - the long spiked tips wild from pulling on shirts and jackets all afternoon. Oleg couldn't help but smile.
"I think I need a second opinion." reaching down into the dressing room floor she pulled her pants open and pulled out her digital camera phone handing it to her father.
"Take a picture for me so I can send it to Lena and see what she thinks."
Oleg smiled crumpled, wondering again why Lena couldn't have come along. Oleg loved spending time with his daughter but.... why did it have to be shopping. Yulia smiled as Oleg took the picture repressing a giggle that shopping with her could bring anyone- Lena, Ivan and now even her Father to tears. What was wrong with them? Shopping was one of the greatest things on the planet. Oleg had something but when he started to speak Yulia wasn't in sight- she was on the other side of the store. Picking out more clothes to try on.
Chapter ~2
Lena threw the pen into the crease of her textbook and closed it for the fifth time in the past hour. Her phone had started to go off. Again- more Pictures of Yulia on her hard core shopping binge. Lena scanned through the pictures. Most her girlfriend and partner looked stunning in but there was just one picture that Lena couldn't get over. Who the hell would think about buying a pink fur jacket? Lena only shook her head in wonderment as her phone started to ring. Hitting the answer button Yulia's excited voice jumped through the phone at her almost rendering her deaf. After the initial shock all Lena could do was laugh. As Yulia babbled on not noticing the lack of an audience.
"She sounds like a three year old on a sugar high." Lena chuckled again as she tried to catch the jumble of Yulia's now to high pitched excited voice. The Russian becoming even more in autoable.
"Oh God!" Lena cracked up again and there was a long pause on the other line.
"What you don't like the pink Jacket?" Lena repressed another fit as she took several breaths.
"Do I like it personally? Not for me. But you know it looks good on you other wise you wouldn't have tried it on."
Yulia gave an aggravated huff and switched the phone to the other ear.
"Well I wanted to know what you think."
"What I think?" Lena smiled hearing the irritation in Yulia's voice. "I don't think I would wear it, or that many would. But no matter what I tell you if you want it your going to get it my opinion or not."
"Damn straight."
Lena slapped a hand to her forehead.
"Then why did call if you wanted an opinion you were going to take?"
Lena could almost see Yulia give a delicate shrug of her shoulders
"I wanted to talk to you, and see what your doing tonight."
Lena's feet curled into the thick piled carpet beneath her feet.
"What did you have in mind?"
"Ohhh... I don't know. Maybe a club? Dinner?"
"Sure 8' o clock?"
"Great I'll pick you up. And Oh Katina- after you hang up check your phone. I got a coat to go buy"
Yulia gave a deep breath into the phone before it went dead making Lena's stomach get butterflies as she hit the off button and looked at her messages. Lena nearly fell off the bed. It was a self-taken picture of Yulia half dressed- or undressed the fur jacket pulled down exposing one shoulder and her bare thighs. Maybe Pink fur coats weren't such a bad idea after all.
TBC
Old 08-11-2003, 16:11   #2
Участник

hehe i can't *wait* for the rest of this

amikana
Old 08-11-2003, 16:18   #3
Участник

I can't wait to see what's next.

And I just love the line, "She sounds like a three-year old on a sugar high."

Parrish
Old 08-11-2003, 19:05   #4
keep 'em guessing

damn, that sounds like something yuli would do!
all hyper and stuff.........

yeah, so is there going to b more to his story?
if so, let a sistah know (hey, that rhymed ).
ReplyPost New Thread