Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 16:42   #361
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
cool, 2 coffes a day? but why do u need quiting then? it's ok. I'm just a kind of maximalist. If I smoke, that means I really DO smoke. I can have 10-15 cigs lighting one from another if u know what I mean. I was SO in love with coffe, that I was having 6-10 cups a day. And that was much. So I had to say to myself: "girl, if u can't control this, u won't drink coffe at all". Now I don't. For 6 years or so already. Now even if I try to rebel a bit and drink a cup of the liquid i like so much, I imideately get such a headache that it keeps me from trying for next half a year! lol!

Btw, always forget to ask u... How do 'orange' and 'peach' sound in bulgarian (I'm talking about juices)?

queenie , yep, u'd better quit smoking until it's too late. U are so young still and have lots of chances *smiles imagining some 14 yo angel saying 'i'm trying to quit smoking' with her cute little voice*
but u should do it not for ur friends (they should respect u for who u are. c'mon! they are FRIENDS) but for urself. It will save u loads of health and money in future, believe me. If I wasn't smoking now... well, I can't say I would have a sports career as vice versa - if I kept going into sports I wouldn't smoke now... but I def could buy a car on money I spent for cigs in these 3,5 years. lol!

Old 02-10-2003, 16:58   #362
pie crust

sunny poison, true true.. And believe me I am trying But now that I have given up on Self-Injury, I need something else to get peaceful on, and so I choose cigarettes.. Or else I will lose my mind completely! And I don't buy my cigarettes - I steal them from my parents.. :/ So now I'm a thief too? Been there already. :/

A car? Suddenly I feel like quitting right here, right now.. :P

Oh btw.. I hate coffee! I think it's the brand my parents buy.. Zoega.. I've tasted other coffee brands and they were completely okay.. But this one.. bleh! I add milk and LOTS of sugar and it still tastes horrible.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 02-10-2003, 17:02   #363
no....

EWA! I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU SMOKE!!
SO YOUNG TOO...

am i the only one here with HEALTHY LUNGS :: shakes head in disgust ::

Coffee makes me sick... and i throw up... seriously.

BTW, it's snowing! First snow of the year! YAY!

Old 02-10-2003, 17:05   #364
pie crust

thegurgi, what? Shocked? HELLO! It's ME! Me, the little girl who does extreme things because she wants to live her life to the fullest and she loves it when people think she's strange I can't believe you are surprised.. I *am* young, old girl in young body :P *starts singing some sad song* Ooo.. But the tears never drrryyyy..

Snow?! SNOW?! Today I took my jacket off because it was so damn hot here.. I hope we get snow here this winter.. 'Cause I love the winter and I love snowww!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-10-2003, 17:12   #365
ex-sunnich

*worried look* girl, cigarettes aren't the only way to get peaceful on (although sure they are much better then self-injury of course). u can find something different... i don't know... may be some sports (when i wasn't smoking still, i had a habbit of sitting on my sofa and throwing the tennis ball to the wall with all strenth i had. it was kinda helping)... drawing was also a good thing... and playing guitar... and writing... and playing with my cat... all these things were helping me to relax. try to find something for urself...
*hugz queenie wispering: "oh, gurlie... if u have all these problems now, when u are 14, what we are gonna get 4-6 years later? the answer is: trouble. same trouble as i am now. don't do it with urself, plz"*
*gives q a kiss on the cheek*
now go and have some fun with ur carefree friends. u can do it i know

Greg, SNOW??????? we still had no in Russia. it's abot 14-16 here... where do u live, guy? 0_0

Old 02-10-2003, 17:17   #366
pie crust

sunny poison, hehe.. well there are other problems that prevent me from all those things.. about the sports thing; no way, because I am ashamed Bah! It sounds ridicolous, but it is true.. I am afraid of people in big groups, because my paranoid mind thinks they will only judge me and dislike me And about that creativity thing, its the same. I think people will laugh at me for what I create, and they will dislike it etc... I have lived with this fear for a looong time now, and I hate it, but I have accepted it since there is nothing I can do without help (and of course, I refuse to get help, because I'm ashamed ) So.. I live this life full of nothing, smoking my cigarettes.. *gives you a kiss back and hugs you really tight*

Oh btw, I was supposed to have fun with friends today, and they said they'd call, but of course, they didn't. And besides, my room is spinning (that's how dizzy I am) and I'm really warm (getting sick probably) so.. meh.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-10-2003, 17:28   #367
ex-sunnich

well, QB, i didn't mean neither professional sport nor drawing or writing for the big audience. The process itself is just relaxing. U can draw and write a complete bullshit... nothing... and never show it to anybody. and what u are ashamed of? u r young, cute, funny and really wise for ur age... u should be proud, not ashamed!

Anyway, glad u've found a place where u can be sure u won't be judged. As we love u with all ur fears and quirks :HUG:

and hell, u really do sound like a younger copy of me....

Old 02-10-2003, 17:58   #368
Bitchka

sunny, I am glad you stopped that coffee then - if it was 6-10 a day
ciggs - I completely unerstand - got done with project yesterday- so I went out with my friend/cp-worker - and for the 2 hours at the bar I smoked 15 cigss

Quote:
Btw, always forget to ask u... How do 'orange' and 'peach' sound in bulgarian (I'm talking about juices)?
Sok ot Portokal (orange) and Sok ot Praskova (peach) maybe when I get home I can record you a 'sound' lesson like yours, but I am afraid it wont be as sexy
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 02-10-2003, 18:08   #369
pie crust

sunny poison, maybe we are lost cloned twins :P Hehe yeah I thought of that "not showing to anybody"-thing, but I just can't help to think, that I have to show someone if I do like it, but then I think they will judge me.. Or they will find the thing I wrote, and read it, and it will all go to hell.. Or I will DIE and my parents will clean my room, and see my writing/drawing.. Does this sound sick and psycho enough? Well there is more. :P Lots more. :P I ask myself too, "What am I ashamed of?" But I have just met so many people who liked my work and everything, and turned their backs on me. My subconsious mind is playing tricks on me.

And yeah, this is the place where I will not be judge for my Tatu websites, personal websites, writing, drawing, dreams and thoughts.. And that's why I love you people so much (You don't know how much )

And to not stay completely off topic, I recorded myself singing the first verse of Ya Soshla S Uma (I'd do the second too, because that's my favorite - but I have no idea how to pronounce the words!). Excuse all mispronounciations!

Bleh. (The reason to why I didn't save it on the other account with all our voices was because I don't want to waste space so I just put it on my own account. )
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-10-2003, 18:56   #370
no....

sunny poison, i live in Edinboro Pennsylvania in the states. Edinboro is a meterological enigma. Only 2 seasons here... WINTER and SUMMER. It's on this little mound... and you can see lightning from all directions during the 1 week of spring and 1 week of Autumn. hehe. Yes, it is very cold... people are bundled up very much already... winter snow is upon us.

Guys: I have a serious frog in my throat... i not am able to sing... i am greatly sorry... can you all wait a week or so for my recording.

Old 02-10-2003, 19:18   #371
ex-sunnich

heh... cool, stop mocking at me lol!
but thanks, I'd be really glad to learn how to pronaunce these bulgarian words, so next time I'm in Bulgaria, I'll be able to get finally the damn juice I really tried to order

queenie, cuuuute.... and u are really good with russian, i swear! just say 'chevo' instead of 'chego' and nobody will even suspect u aren't russian
btw, i do understand ur fear that ppl will judge but girl... first of all u should give a fcuk on what they think if u like what u do urself... why should u care???
and 2nd - i'll tell u one secret: I was writing some stuff and hiding it. then my mom found it and i thought i would die from shame. but to my surprise she just said "wow! cool!", showed to some of her friends and as a result my work was published in the newspaper and i was even invided to work on TV. i refused at that moment but it gave me some self-confidence i needed so much and it also gave me some courage to chose the profession i really dreamt about. that's it!

Old 02-10-2003, 19:27   #372
pie crust

sunny poison, congratulations Something like that happened to me aswell twice. I wrote a book and my teacher made a play out of it (which eventually was played by the whole school and came in the newspaper), then I wrote a story that was published in a book.. So I guess I've achieved something :P But that was before, I wasn't scared at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-10-2003, 20:53   #373
ex-sunnich

Q, thanks but there's really no need to congratulate me... it happened quite long ago.... i just wanted to make u understand that other ppl expect from u much less then u do urself. good artist never finds his own creation 100% perfect but other ppl often do, right? i don't know what happened and made u so afraid... but u shouldn't be.
yes, this life is strange... ppl think one thing, say another and do the third... u can't follow their expectations as u don't really know what they expect. but u can try to find out what =U= want and can do. it's ur life not 'theirs'. don't forget that, ok?
how are u feeling btw? *concerned look*

Old 02-10-2003, 21:27   #374
pie crust

sunny poison, true, true, and I have heard that from everybody, but it just doesn't get through my thick skull Why the concerned look? Don't worry. I fall into depression now and then, it's just something I have accepted and decided to live with.. Right now I'm not feeling very good, and I'm also getting ill, so things are worse than usual. But I will get through it, don't worry (and thanks for caring ) ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-10-2003, 22:23   #375
ex-sunnich

lol! queenie, i decided to follow ur example and record my version of YSSU! God, what a task! had chance to make only one version tho... my family didn't leave alone all day long. so the tempo is kinda wrong but it was fun anyway

and i was just worried about ur health... hope u'll get better soon

Old 02-10-2003, 22:49   #376
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
sunny poison, And I don't buy my cigarettes - I steal them from my parents.. :/ So now I'm a thief too? Been there already. :/
stealing cigarettes from your parents, that's how I started but then I couldn't steal enough so I started buying. I'm 21 and I still can't smoke at home or whenever I am with my parents, even though they know I smoke and they both smoke, and of course they don't buy me cigarettes

sunny nice to hear your YSSU, it really sounds great.
will that be our next group song? when this one is finally finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti

Old 02-10-2003, 23:14   #377
ex-sunnich

Quote:
I'm 21 and I still can't smoke at home or whenever I am with my parents, even though they know I smoke and of course they don't buy me cigarettes
hehe... same here althogh my parent don't smoke, so I couldn't steal cigs ever... but not smoking in front of them is a kind of respect i show. I know, they wouldn't like the view. lol

Quote:
will that be our next group song? when this one is finally finished.
hehe... I don't see it happening any soon.... thanks for the compliment anyway. I can't agree but still can take it

Old 04-10-2003, 01:20   #378
Участник

sunny poison correct spelling this time niiiiiice voice you have!! I woulnd't mind having you as my russian teacher and thanks for the space

this is what i can contribute..
http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/T...haeshSasha.wav
and
http://www.geocities.com/nrg2002ru/M...zhaemSasha.wav
have fun...
btw, i didn't feel comfortable singing the PD's and the other stuff so i'll leave that to you guys okey

QueenBee you're amazing
~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck them all

Old 04-10-2003, 05:01   #379
we shout

okay . lol .. can't help it.. I missed you guys alot .. so I am devil eh? wooo .. I love it .. sunnypoison ..when you sell you soul to a devil .. there's no turning back . you are MINE!! ..hahahahaha *devil's laugh* ..

btw .. NO wonder I get my heart drop to the floor everytime I heard you said that spokoinoy nochi .. ahh .. *tayut tayut tayut*

okay I've been working with the voice combination again... my God!! I now can even recognize voice of each of you without looking at the filename ...

its quite difficult went it come to timing and volume because we all give different volume and diferent cut [ BUT THAT's the job for Echoed .. lol ]. I didnt add any effect and I use the beginning of the song where there's only music for our background. So its kinda plain.

I noticed that the radio version also has lots of double voice (echos) ..I mean like they said "ya eh to ti" twice .. instead of only one time ..

oh here the second test:
http://www.geocities.com/fadzila_h/1st_verse_1.mp3

Echoed .. lol.. I figured out from this combination the samples that I gave you for final is soooooooo out of tune .. lol .. so I'm pulling it out..

this my updated one .. but I have problem because my mic now giving electronic noise I can't figure out.
http://www.geocities.com/fadzila_h/3_denial_2.mp3

Cools is right .. I need to sing this softer .. and Cools I think you sound better when you dont double recording your sample .. I can't differentciate between your voice and tatu .. lol ..

I hope you guys can enjoy this ..

Sasha, sorry I didn't get your sample yet when I was working on this testing combination. but maybe when I do it again .. I will add you okay

queenbee ..no smoking .. you're only 14 ... but well .. I'm a devil .. come with me girl .. lol lol ...

Nathalie .. thank you for this wonderful idea .. its really fun ... and all of sudden I get to learn how to make song *kisses*

..and whoa .. listen to SunnyPoison latest sample .. mwaaahhh .. are you sure you are NOT gay? or bi at least??

Greg... hope you'll get to do your sample soon .. anyway I think you already made it perfect even on the first sample.

Zebu .. I am glad your throat is better .. hmm.. then maybe you want to try doing the ahh ahh ahh part ? lol

Rivera .. want a cigarette too ? lol

oh . queenbee and sunny .. your YSSU is FIRST CLASS!! I love it very much.

oh btw, I am that "someone" who asked SunnyPoison to record the speaking russian samples, and I told her to make new thread "Learning Russian with Sunny Poison" .. but she said she was shy to do that, if there is enough support we can do that right? I think its fun to listen to everyone submit their russian voice sample and learning in group is sure FUN too .. what you all think? beside there are people who doesnt want to post in this thread because they scared of the rules they have to sing if they post. So we are now some kind of EXCLUSIVE club here .. lol ..well I can't really force Sunny to do anything since I bought her soul at very cheap price. urr.. she said needs money to do new hair style .. and she is a VERY GOOD teacher!! ..you'll love her! ..and you need that learning russian "text" too .. which I think now I am the only one who exclusively having it. Go people .. go ask from Sunny if you interested.

oh .. yeah I know Sunny, dealing with the devil will always end ups making your life harder and it last forever!! lol lol ..

wooo.. long post .. i better stop before I start talking non-sense... LOL LOL

*leaves notes on the door*
I'm at the ladies .. come see me girls !! I have 2 packs of cigarettes here!!
-Love
Denial

*walks to the ladies toilet practicing her Russian*
..spokoinoy nochii nataku ......spokoinoy nochii nataku ......spokoinoy nochii nataku ......spokoinoy nochii nataku ......spokoinoy nochii nataku ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 04-10-2003, 13:37   #380
ex-sunnich

*blushes from some things Denial said*

Heh, girl, I don't mind U having my soul... at least it belongs to ANYONE now! lol... besides *cough* I was always kinda attracted to devils... but U are right, getting 20.733 soul just for one cigarette makes U a lucky bustard!

Quote:
are you sure you are NOT gay? or bi at least??
Not, there's nothing I'm sure of... but anyway, It's UR bussiness now, not mine Don't forget, I don't own my soul anymore! lol

thegurgi, sure U have as much time as U need... we aren't hurrying anywhere, are we? It's all for fun. Besides, U are not the ONLY one we are waiting for... and Miss Echoed is nowhere around... hmm... So, take ur time and hope U'll get better soon! And have to agree with our Devil - ur first sample is perfect, so u could leave it as it is. But if U see any space for improvement, then wish u luck

Sasha And no need to thank me for anything. I rarely use this space, so I'm happy it was any useful for U.

Nath, thanks for ur great idea! Thanks for U, we have so much fun here!!!

*sees the note on the dorr written by the hand of Devil and runs to the toilet like mad to hug Denial and to take her earned /this time/ cigarette*
I missed ya girl!!!!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread