Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Learning to Breakdance with Stop it!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 02:14   #21
Losing it!

nataku

It's hard finding clips of Bgirls. There aren't as many and, I'm being honest, most aren't as good. But ... http://www.woodo.dj/videos/3vs3/3vs3big.mpg This has a good clip of a Bgirl doing a KILLER Suicide at the end.
http://www.djwoodo.ch/rabbits/videos/rab.mpg And here is more group Breakin while were at it. It’s mostly Uprock though.

Last edited by Stop it!; 10-11-2003 at 02:51.
Old 10-11-2003, 02:29   #22
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
oOoh! the second vid was sick! hehe and true there arent many bgirls, but most of the ones i've seen are pretty damn good, especially my hg christina..its funny seeing the guys face after she's battling em, trying to suck it up after realizing they've just lost to a girl
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 11-11-2003, 01:18   #23
Losing it!

Variations of the 6-Step.

Well, hopefully you all have been practicing on your 6-Step, if you haven’t were going on without ya.

2-Step.

The two-step is done in many different ways but the one that is a cool start goes like this:
Start out in a push up position and do the first step in a six step, lift your right hand and put your left foot where your hand used to be. Instead of stopping her, turn yourself so you're in a crab soccer position, like in the third step of the six step. Now throw out your right leg and do a helicopter, which is just swinging your leg under your body … very simple, and catch your left ankle in the air on you way around and twist and untwist it for style points. When you land you should be in the starting position. This is very good for getting momentum for other moves.
3-Step.
This move is pretty easy to learn..........
SO HERE WE GO!
First, you get into a crab position. Then, you move your left foot forwards. Put your left hand by your right and in a spilt second, pull your left foot back and move your right foot up. Your hands should carry some of your weight since you are leaning to your right. (This is the hard part)You sweep your right foot to your left (like you are doing a helicopter) but let
right foot carry, don't let it go through. You should end up moving 180 degrees to your left and left foot back at the same position. Easy right? Try to incorporating all three of these into you downrock. These are good transition moves.
Well, here are some more vids to help you all out. I found that it was easier for me to learn by watching.

http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~frb/videos/...k-2-6step.mpeg Variations of the 6-Srep
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~frb/videos/learn/footwork.mpeg Second Variation
http://aslmu.lmu.edu/breakdancing/Video/AirFlare.WMV Some Air Flares just for fun
Keep working on them Turtles, and don’t forget to stretch!
Old 15-11-2003, 18:54   #24
Losing it!

Ok, by now you should be able to do the 6-step, and on your way to doing Turtles. Lets now start on Handstands. It's very simple.
1. Stand with your feet sholder length apart.
2. Swing your arms straight up over you head while taking a step forward with your right foot. (Left foot if your a lefty.)
3. Place both hands on the ground infront of you while kicking your left foot back and up.
4. Kick your right leg up as you did your left leg.
5. Land by swinging your right leg down first and then you left.

If you already know how to do a Handstand then start on One handed Handstands.
All you have to do is pick up a hand while your in the Handstand. It just takes practice.

Now you all should be working on Turtles and Handstands. These two moves are key to breakdancing. They forum the basis for most moves. Questions?
Old 17-11-2003, 01:29   #25
VKT

WOW!

Cool vids Stop it! I don't think I'm the breakdancing type though! Maby if I had someone else to do it with but not on my own. Cool thred though!
Old 21-11-2003, 17:53   #26
Участник

Ok ...

I've been secretly following this thred and I can do handstands, the 6 step and turtles. But one handed handstands are IMPOSSIBLE! Stop it! Could you explain more about how to do them?
Old 02-12-2003, 14:54   #27
Участник

It looks like alot of fun. Thanks for the info Stop it!
Old 13-06-2004, 11:34   #28
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Hmm!! No more updates
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
ReplyPost New Thread