i'm taking computer science
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria | Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Old 25-09-2003, 19:38   #62
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
Home ones can be more classy. LOL. People here made real masterpieces out of theirs here. They showed a lot of creativity and originality back then.

Anyway, this is getting of topic LOL. So something to get back on track: I also wanted to be a pilot once (since I saw Tom Cruise in Top Gun, but oddly enough I wanted to fly a jet airliner.)
There's nothing like the pride in a kids eyes when he's wearing a selfmade costume he worked on.

I wanted to be in the military..but in the american one cause I saw JAG and I soo wanted to be on of them..then I saw Stargate and I wanted to be an officer even more

Pilot would be cool..but not an airline pilot..one in the military..*imagines being a pilot and crashing down with every plane due to her clumsyness* *shakes thought off* I think I'll stick with law
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 25-09-2003, 20:35   #63
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
Pilot would be cool..but not an airline pilot..one in the military..*imagines being a pilot and crashing down with every plane due to her clumsyness* *shakes thought off* I think I'll stick with law
Ditto.
I can imagine bringing down a $20 million machinery... I'll stick with law as well...you can do considerably less damage with incompetance there... usualy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 25-09-2003, 20:53   #64
motylik

Quote:
Ditto.
I can imagine bringing down a $20 million machinery... I'll stick with law as well...you can do considerably less damage with incompetance there... usualy.
*giggle* I would probably manage to shoot my own allies while bringing down a $20 million machinery

what do you wanna do in law? which part of it do you study?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 25-09-2003, 21:03   #65
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
*giggle* I would probably manage to shoot my own allies while bringing down a $20 million machinery

what do you wanna do in law? which part of it do you study?
The most boring part - public law (I think you know what I mean LOL). I'll probably swich to something more exciting like civil, criminal or corporate law for next year. I need some excitement LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 25-09-2003, 21:43   #66
motylik

Quote:
The most boring part - public law (I think you know what I mean LOL). I'll probably swich to something more exciting like civil, criminal or corporate law for next year. I need some excitement LOL.
public law? how did you choose that one? I can imagine that that ones boring...I want to be a lawyer for civil and criminal law and than switch to being a judge..I figured that would be the most exciting part of law
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 25-09-2003, 22:23   #67
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
public law? how did you choose that one? I can imagine that that ones boring...I want to be a lawyer for civil and criminal law and than switch to being a judge..I figured that would be the most exciting part of law
How did I chose that one? Interesting question. I guess 'cause I liked all the professors that had the public law subjects. You're right - civil and criminal law brances ARE the most exciting ones... but not the ones with the most money. Want big bucks? Then check out corporate law.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-09-2003, 02:00   #68
ROCK FOR LIGHT

I'm a junior at Temple University studying philosophy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
Old 26-09-2003, 13:14   #69
motylik

Quote:
How did I chose that one? Interesting question. I guess 'cause I liked all the professors that had the public law subjects. You're right - civil and criminal law brances ARE the most exciting ones... but not the ones with the most money. Want big bucks? Then check out corporate law.
*nod* I thought about corporate law, but I decided that I'll go for less money and more fun. I wouldn't survive my job if it were too boring. It's cool that you have professors you like.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 26-09-2003, 13:23   #70
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
*nod* I thought about corporate law, but I decided that I'll go for less money and more fun. I wouldn't survive my job if it were too boring. It's cool that you have professors you like.
I think I might follow your example. Money is worthless when your're dead inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-09-2003, 14:17   #71
motylik

Quote:
I think I might follow your example. Money is worthless when your're dead inside.
hey..now I'm gonna have more competition inside the EU..that's not good..disregard whatever I said that made you change your mind..

nah..just kidding.. Are the universities in Slovenia good? Or are you planning a year in a different country as well?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 26-09-2003, 16:49   #72
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
hey..now I'm gonna have more competition inside the EU..that's not good..disregard whatever I said that made you change your mind..

nah..just kidding.. Are the universities in Slovenia good? Or are you planning a year in a different country as well?
I was planing a year in America, however not in the law field, because you know well how their precedensial system is different from our precious european tradition - but rather as a miner or a forester LOL (hey it's good for the muscles, and you almost get paied as good as a lawyer would here).

Edit: I sent you a PM on the school stuff but your inbox is full. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by freddie; 27-09-2003 at 11:44.
ReplyPost New Thread