Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Tattoos and piercings...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-11-2003, 22:26   #1
viva la scientology!

Tattoos and piercings...

We know Yulia has 2 tattoos (and rumored body piercings ) - and I was wondering what your opinions are on these things. I got my first tattoo today, a small design I made on my forearm, and I'm thinking about getting another at some point. Does anyone have any tattoos or piercings they wanna mention? Or have I made a horrible mistake I will regret in the future?
Old 16-11-2003, 23:06   #2
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
I've been thinkig about getting a tatoo for a while now, but I don't know where to put it or what to put, I'm always changing my mind.

Post a pic of your tatoo?How big is it?I don't think you'll regret it.

I just have my ears pirced, left 3 holes and right 2.It would be nice to get the nose pierced
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 16-11-2003, 23:16   #3
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
cirrus - are you a girl or a guy?
cause guys can get away with tattoos almost anywhere, and with girls there are stigmas that come with certain places.

i think it depends on profession and lifestyle choice. i have been hesitant on getting a tattoo on my upper back or neck for fear of being in future events that entail formal situations where formal attire is necessary. on the other hand, i just want to say fcuk everyone it's my body i can do what i want with it.

i tend to go for places that are easily concealable. my tatu, any lower and you'd see cr@ck.

as for piercings, i only have ears and bellybutton. they're easier to get away with and not quite so permanent. cartilage hurts like a mofo, eyebrow is cool, nose studs are trendy, and bellybutton is a given.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 16-11-2003, 23:47   #4
viva la scientology!

I'm a guy, and it's not in some weird place. I'll post a pic soon. The camera is charging...

I like your tattoo Lux!

EDIT:

[http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00392663oRtlZt]here it is...[/url]

It started as a design with 2 "eights". my birthday is August 8th... 8/8 It's just a simple image and it didn't hurt too bad

Last edited by cirrus; 17-11-2003 at 01:34.
Old 17-11-2003, 00:37   #5
a kind of fresh madness

I have my ears pierced 6 times but I had to let one of those heal up cos it kept getting infected and it was not pretty! At the present moment I don't have any tattoos.
Tattoo's and piercings are all well and good if you're a student or unemployed but I'm a professional (a qualified Accounts Assistant) and it's kinda hard to get a job in my field if you're covered in piercings and such. I already get hassle from my boss about all my earrings and my short, spikey hair.
I've always wanted to get my lip pierced but my job and my mother have so far prevented me from doing so. Once I move into my own place I'm determined to get it done though. It'll hurt like a b#stard but it'll look hott and I can always take it out when I'm at work if need be.
As for the tattoo thing, I don't really like to see women with tattoos. I've always wanted one myself though. A good friend of mine just wandered into a tattoo parlour one day, picked a stupid tribal design off the wall and an hour later she had it inked onto her skin for the rest of her life! If I were to get a tattoo I'd make sure it was of something that actually meant something to me. I've always imagined myself with some writing - maybe a line from a song or movie - tattoo'ed down my forearm. But then again, that could impare my chances of getting a decent job.
Man, I HATE responsibility!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 17-11-2003, 01:15   #6
Lazy

I like tatoos but not those huge ones that some folk have got that cover you're whole back.Theres a guy in Ayr with a Lord of The Rings tatoo that covers his back.Technically its brilliant and is a work of Art but why would you want your back covered by a tatoo?
I don't have any piercings but they can look really good on some people.Not a fan of pierced nipples though.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybodys born to do a certain thing,If you're dead jammy you find it.
If you're good at it keep doing it.If you're fed up go and do something else.
We're really only here to look after the place
Old 17-11-2003, 05:07   #7
ROCK FOR LIGHT

I have somewhat of a joke tattoo of "t.A.T.u." inside my bottom lip that I got kinda spur of the moment with my friend the day before they did that autograph session in NJ.

I like full sleeves when they are really well done.

Yulia's aren't anything too spectacular, but they look really hot on that sexxxy back of hers. I like them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
Old 17-11-2003, 15:05   #8

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Re: Tattoos and piercings...

Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus
We know Yulia has 2 tattoos (and rumored body piercings )
Whaddya mean rumored? Go look at the US Maxim pics again.

I don't have any, and don't think I ever will. cirrus and Lux - those are both pretty cool.
Old 17-11-2003, 15:28   #9
pie crust

Well the only thing I have pierced is my ears 1 hole in each.. Which is waaay too little if you ask me :P I'd like to get plenty more in my ears, in my lip and bellybutton.. And maybe a tattoo too, but I'm afraid I will regret it. Yours is very awesome cirrus and Lux.. They look cool I'm like Mossopp, I'm more into lettering tattoos..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 17-11-2003, 18:48   #10
Harrumph.

QueenBee, as someone who worked as a piercing professional's assistant, you do NOT want bellybutton piercings. :P

As soon as I turn legal, I'm going mad: getting all those piercings I want and the tattoo I've been planning on doing all of my life. It will be Latin. Taedet me, which more or less means I'm bored.
Old 17-11-2003, 18:58   #11
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I've been thinking about having one of my ears pierced for 5 years now. But I'm hesitant. Now even more, cause it's fashinable. I don't want to be fashionalbe. Being fashinable means beaing just like everybody else. And that's boring.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 17-11-2003, 19:03   #12
Harrumph.

freddie, decorating/modificating your body is also a form of expression of your own. Most people don't know this and do it just to be fashionable, but later on get bored and take off their piercing. Up to you, it's your choice.

I'll later on take a pic of my piercings.
Old 17-11-2003, 19:08   #13
pie crust

Quote:
QueenBee, as someone who worked as a piercing professional's assistant, you do NOT want bellybutton piercings. :P
Nooo! You're starting to sound like my mom :P

freddie, I have a guy in my class who has both ears pierced.. It looks pretty cool but he has two huge "diamonds" (yeah RIGHT) so it looks kinda weird.. But hey, if you want it - go for it! If you regret it later, you can take the earrings off and they will close automatically
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 17-11-2003, 19:44   #14
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
That's just it! I don't know yet if I should "express" myself in that way. Sometimes it feels appealing and sometimes it just... doesn't. LOL

Maybe I should just buy a new Calvin Klein shirt.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 17-11-2003, 19:50   #15
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
Maybe I should just buy a new Calvin Klein shirt.
LoooooooooooooooL

Freds u will always be wearing those shirts eh stick with it if it works for ya
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 17-11-2003, 20:16   #16
ROCK FOR LIGHT

Oh yeah I also have my ear pierced. I got it done when I was like 10 and havn't worn an ear ring in years. I just doesn't look right on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
Old 17-11-2003, 20:27   #17
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash
LoooooooooooooooL

Freds u will always be wearing those shirts eh stick with it if it works for ya
Pssst! I bought a Versache in Greece! Don't tell Calvin!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 17-11-2003, 20:32   #18
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
Pssst! I bought a Versache in Greece! Don't tell Calvin!
my world as i know it is crumbling!!

i bet Versace loox just as good as Klein on ya is it from the Versus line?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 17-11-2003, 20:43   #19
Primetime Anchor

Ah .. talking about the brand marks! He-he .. I don't care about brands really, but piercing - ears are okay. Anything else is not my cup of tea. Tattoos - not either. In 10 years they all get blurry and somewhat ugly. No, definitely nothing for me.

P.S. On the beach and in summer I think it's entertaining to see another ppl's tatoos though. Some of them are very pretty.

A few amazing examples.

Less amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 17-11-2003 at 20:54.
Old 17-11-2003, 21:00   #20
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
well I love piercings and tatoos if they are nice and there are not too many of them. I would love to have something apart from my ears pierced but I dont really feel like it right now. *shrugs*

If I were completly certain that I would never be sorry for having a tatoo than I would have one made long ago I love tatoos..well for now the henna tatoos in summer have to be enough..
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
ReplyPost New Thread