Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

question to certain tatu fans...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 13-07-2003, 11:33   #21
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally posted by tikk
so, when yulia and lena decide to tell everyone the TRUTH, then we could cry feel released or whatever...
How would we know that it really was the truth though? It's like the boy who cried wolf - Lena and Julia have told so many contradictory stories about themselves that, even if they got on their knees (now there's a thought! ) and pleaded that what they were saying was the truth, I still wouldn't believe a word they said.

Going back to original question, I'll just reiterate what a most of the others have said:
Personally, I don't really believe that the girls are together. They are obviously very, very close but I don't think they are that close. This doesn't matter to me though cos tATu have made a helluva lot of kids/teenagers, and even young adults like myself, feel a lot better about themselves and that's what's really important. That's a very valuable and powerful thing for a manufactured pop band to achieve and I think it's an even greater achivement than spending 4 months at number 1 with their debut single. I wish tATu could've been around when I was 15/16 years old - I honestly think it would made a lot of stuff easier to deal with.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 13-07-2003, 15:50   #22
we shout

They are together and media try to make them looks straight .. but it was fun to read and look at pictures ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 13-07-2003, 16:07   #23
Участник

It seems to me like they are quite pleased with how they are regarded by the media and people in general. If they really wanted people to believe they were together (and they weren't), they could always have planted a few convincing pieces of evidence. Maybe the "are-they-aren't-they" focus in the media, is just an attention grabber, while enabling Tatu to do and get away with other things in the background (of course playing on ambiguity etc, but this has already been discussed so many times)? (maybe I'm just babbling here). Or the explanation is simply that they don't care.

Old 13-07-2003, 18:12   #24
rh2k

90% of the fans are in denial mode 24/7. The truth hurts. Simple as that.

"Don't get too attached if you don't want to get hurt."

Old 13-07-2003, 19:09   #25
tATu - Fan

rh2k,
tATu is not about them being together by now, it's about their great music and the message and the effect it has.

Just get over your "I wanna throw everything in the dirt concerning tATu"-phase.

forre: Offensive presumption! Warning.

Last edited by forre; 13-07-2003 at 19:17.

Old 13-07-2003, 19:41   #26
I don't waste my time

Quote:
90% of the fans are in denial mode 24/7. The truth hurts. Simple as that.

"Don't get too attached if you don't want to get hurt."
I agree. It's really amazing to see how some people here really have blind faith on t.A.T.u.'s "romance" and refuse to believe anything that is written or discussed to prove that such romance does not exist. Even if it's not written by tabloids, they'll just deny it and make up every possible excuse, it's incredible.

Old 13-07-2003, 20:29   #27
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
It's really amazing to see how some people here really have blind faith on t.A.T.u.'s "romance" and refuse to believe anything that is written or discussed to prove that such romance does not exist. Even if it's not written by tabloids, they'll just deny it and make up every possible excuse, it's incredible.
It's equally amazing how blind some people are to the possibilty that there could indeed be a romance / love between them.

As both sides don't have any proof, it's valid to discuss all options. Don't you agree?

I have found that a great number of those who see the possibility of Yulia and Lena being in love with each other are a very open-minded, and also very critical bunch of people. Always trying to find out what's valid and what's not. Looking for evidence. They are also an idealistic group, great sense of humour and always willing to debate till the moon goes down. So - if you think these people are simple-minded, uncritical and have "blind faith" - think again.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 13-07-2003 at 22:06.

Old 13-07-2003, 20:52   #28
tATu - Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob
rh2k,
tATu is not about them being together by now, it's about their great music and the message and the effect it has.

Just get over your "I wanna throw everything in the dirt concerning tATu"-phase.

forre: Offensive presumption! Warning.
forre,
May I point out that if my my post is considered an "offensive presumption", rh2k's post claiming that some fans "are in 24/7 denial" can also be considered an offensive presumption and that's exactly what I felt when reading rh2k's post.
I think that's a double-standard here.

forre: "Some fans ..." vs "get over your ..." are two different things. You were pointing directly to rh2K while rh2K spoke of some certain fans. If you felt offended by a general phrase, there's nothing we can do about it. So sorry.

staringelf,
I don't have "blind faith" in them having a romance. Me coming from the "It's promotion"-group I changed my point of view about a few months ago after watching hours of videos and seeing their interaction especially the rare stuff when not being "on stage".
I think that in the past they were together, about the present I don't have clear feelings therefore I'm open to any new article or whatever.
But observing how the papers, tabloids are working in order to destroy their image and if possible the effect they have is not okay, when they're mixing up names, events and other stuff in order to makle their story work.
Therefore I'm very sceptical in general and trying to figure out what is true and what is not.

Last edited by forre; 14-07-2003 at 06:00.

Old 13-07-2003, 21:00   #29
pie crust

I think that what staringelf means is that some people "know" that tatu are a couple, and that when they read anything saying theyre not a couple, they disagree and think its BS. Uh, well let me explain it like this: They refuse to believe anything that denies tatu's relationship.

While some people who dont think they are together arent saying that there is no possibility. I don't think they are a couple, but I don't refuse to believe they are a couple, because some things tell me they are. Uh.

I shall leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 13-07-2003, 21:24   #30
Quality Control

Quote:
The truth hurts. Simple as that.
The funny thing is that you and a few others think they know the truth..and take every avaliable moment to spout the same opinions over and over again...

I doubt we're oblivious to what you're saying, but when was the last time you (personally) made a good comment about the group and was interested in anything atleast remotely positive with the girls... *Scratches head*

Yea... every group has its obsessive fans that think what they will...and anti fan's who try to get on everyones nerve endings in the most creative ways..

Im not being offensive or anything, but its just boring and derivitive reading some of your posts....Its just "Blah Blah Blah recycled drivel"...**Does that blah blah hand action**

But carry on as you will... Im just speaking from a neutral position.. And I guess it will be boring if people dont spark ish up every now and again...

Old 14-07-2003, 00:36   #31
Участник

Unhappy you've started another endless battle here...

*gets ready to cross to the front line*

why is everybody so obsessed with tatu being a couple...not being a couple...being aliens who have come to earth to turn everything they touch into gay...?

personally...i don't dismiss everything i read for or against them as a couple...i just don't read it. why?because i've never trusted newspapers...i'd rather trust my instincts
and then i'd rather believe in what makes me feel good with myself. I'm not trying to find the truth, cause that won't ever happen. We can't get inside their heads, we can't believe in everything they say, because we don't know them, you can't trust in everything that comes outta their mouths (or into their mouths). So just save the image that makes you happy for yourself, keep it and don't try to make other people change their minds. we all have our own opinions about them. Discussing about the nature of their relationship might be healthy for some people...but let's not get to the point where we rip our guts out arguing that they are or that they are not!

i just want them to come to argentina sometime so i can do the malchik gay dance...just that!

i see threads like this one and i just think that there are lot of people starting to have second thoughts about tatu....that instead of supporting them or liking them are interested in bashing them, or making conclusions to get other people to think like them. i feel lot of hostility among the forumers...and that's sad

i am off topic now i think...so i'll just just my mouth

Arwen

Old 14-07-2003, 01:02   #32

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Re: question to certain tatu fans...

Quote:
Originally posted by cindango
why do you dismiss anything you read that doesn't support lena and julia being 'together'?
To tell the truth, I don't believe it unless it comes from Y&L's mouth. Most of these stories are from tabloids.

Now these I can take at face value: (all Lena)

"My love for Yulia is not a PR gag, but real. Spiritually and sexually she is the complete fulfillment for me."

Q: Are you in love ??
Love is like friendship. Yes, we are in love.

"We are together, we stay together, and it fits us."

"We are friends. We are sisters. We are lovers."

And I've seen articles that have gotten their ages wrong. One article said that Yulia was older, when Lena is the older one.

Last edited by ypsidan04; 14-07-2003 at 01:09.

Old 14-07-2003, 01:07   #33
pie crust

I would believe things Yulia and Lena say too, but I don't know if they're telling the truth either! This is terrible!

I mean, Ivan may be telling them how to act, and what to say. Some people who have met them in business claim they always looked at Ivan when they were about to answer questions to see if it was supposed to be a "yes" or "no"...? Uh, could someone please correct me?

Second, sometimes Lena and Yulia play around with the interviewer.. You don't really think they're considering just f*cking and dying, do you?

So.. who should we trust? No-one! Hehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-07-2003, 01:09   #34
Harrumph.

Quote:
i just want them to come to argentina sometime so i can do the malchik gay dance...just that!
Now THAT'S a simple fan!!

Look. We all have the right to express our opinions. What is not fair is that some people know the truth and believe on it blindly, without caring about stepping over our own ideals when we have done nothing to step over theirs. It's like being obsessed over them being a couple, only backwards: you HAVE to prove they ain't yelling each other's names at night (that was for AddictBoy, don't be downcast, man! ). It's as simple as an interest war and not meaning to offend anyone but SERIOUSLY, I thought we were all more grown up and intelligent (and I won't say civilized because we've all proven civilization sucks, but we depend on it) than to turn a common interest in a war.

If you don't believe they are a couple, then ok. We do. You don't. It isn't very difficult to understand. We will keep on insisting on our point until someone proves us right or wrong. Those who don't believe in a possible romance can... (ah-hah, I've got you all mouth-agape )...

PROVE THEIR FEKKING POINT.

Old 14-07-2003, 01:19   #35
Harrumph.

Prolly. "HA HA, us not luvin' each other?" *SMOOOOCH*

*shivers* Ew, I have to stop fantazising, I got goosebumps from that smooch.

Old 14-07-2003, 01:23   #36
pie crust

darje, stop fantazising? You must be insane. Life is based on dreams, and you want to stop! I don't believe this. :P

Well, I don't think we will ever find out the truth with evidence. (Meaning that people who say "Y&L aren't together" aren't enough). Even when the project is over (which I hope will be in a loooong time) I don't think they'll say "And by the way, we are/were really a couple" or "And oh, we were never together". The mystery will still remain and people will never know...

*Wipes tears*
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-07-2003, 01:29   #37
Harrumph.

What we should probably do is stalk them. But it'd look suspicious that 500 boys and girls were hiding over the trees of that park where they are suspiciously hiding between some bushes... and... *drools in my tree* Did I just see a t-shirt fly out of those bushes...?

Old 14-07-2003, 01:45   #38
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
evidence schmevidence. i say we band together and stalk till we're satisfied. proud member of the TDC my butt! i'd rather be a proud member of the TSC. lmao. so...who wants to start keeping tabs on them? we'll need equipment...binoculars, phone taps, hidden cameras, bugs, white suspicious looking vans with a few false license plates in case things get a bit dodgy, black attire [beanies included], fake ids, the whole schbang.
LOL@the puddle beneath the tree. whoops, that was my top that came off...mm..
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Lux; 14-07-2003 at 01:53.

Old 14-07-2003, 01:51   #39
Harrumph.

Lux, sorry, that was my puddle. Try not to fall over it when it.

But THOSE are not your panties... unless they say "I Love Rachel"...

Old 14-07-2003, 01:54   #40
observe...

lol!!!! you ppl are funny!!!
but from reading all of this i can also say quite smart too.
you all have a great opinion no matter if i agree with it or not. they're all bazed on something that's... solid? (if you understand)
my answer - i don't belive anything that i don't see. first i belived in the papers that weren't tabloids and the ones that had some kind of an interview or something with y&l's words. but we all saw how they make those 'conversations' so i don't even read what the papers have to say.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread