Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Did you think about learning Russian because of Tatu?!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 04:58   #41
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
t.A.T.u is the trigger. watch 'nikita' !

i found russia interesting when i see 'nikita' the movie (most), 007 sequel 'from russia with love', and tsar family with 'anastacia'

then t.A.T.u comes ... ooo
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"
Old 03-07-2003, 03:49   #42
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Quote:
Originally posted by Disengage
Yeah, but after one look at that alphabet and I kinda gave up.
LMAO Me too! I took French for 5 years so I can read it well and speak a little, but writing...ehhhh since I haven't been in class for a year, I don't think I'd really know where to start anymore. But the point is I can still understand it. Now as far as Russian...ever since I became a fan of t.A.T.u., I've been so interested in Russian and in other languages. Whenever foreign people come to my work, I just listen to their languages, reveling in how they sound. I have to say though, it doesn't matter what an Australian says, I just turn into a puddle and melt. I do admit that if it wasn't for the girls, I really would've cared less about Russian, but now I feel myself drawn to it--I love to hear it and I watch any special on TV about Russia. I'm just a sucker for accents. lol
Old 05-07-2003, 16:49   #43
заичонок

I studied French, German and Latin at school, and then at the age of 12 decided I wanted to learn Russian. No classes, so I got a book (written in the 60s) and started trying to teach myself, but the pronunciation had me totally foxed. I actually ended up starting Japanese at high school because I couldn't take beginner's Russian there. I've had a couple more abortive attempts at learning the language, but for the moment I'm just having to be content with picking up the odd word from my bf. I wish I had the willpower to teach myself, but if I don't have the incentive of being told off by a teacher for not studying, I don't do anything. I'm such a lazyass
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
ReplyPost New Thread