Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

what do your friends think about t.A.T.u??

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-05-2003, 21:18   #1
Участник

My friends think that they are Russian sluts, but i totally disagree with them and get very pissed off when they says this, I feel offended when they say this cause I’m such a big fan, i have 1.5 GB of t.A.T.u related stuff on my computer hardisk , i totally love t.A.T.u.
Most of my friends are narrow minded, just cause they saw them kiss in the video doesn’t mean there sluts. And my stupid twin brother keeps on making fun of the video clip of NGGU, he pisses me off the most.
I usually don't argue with them, cause I’m the kind of guy that when i really like something i don't care much what other people think about it.
What do u guys think of them?
What do u guys tell them??
After a few responses im gonna email this post to them and let them know all the people on my side and how pathetic they are.
Hope u guys can help me out.
Old 15-05-2003, 21:52   #2
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
well, most of my friends have no feelings for them. they say that music is ok and that's it. that is actually good because i'd rather have that kind of friend than the ones you mentioned
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 15-05-2003, 23:09   #3
@_@

Send a message via AIM to 0newinged Send a message via Yahoo to 0newinged
I know what you mean halfalien. A lot of my friends think the same things.... they poke fun at me for liking them so much... but then I just poke fun at them being so close minded. It's annoying how many people will bad mouth them but they no so little about them and their music. But I have other friends who love them too and we can actually have good conversations about them, and I've actually turned some of my friends who were once a lot more close minded into tatu fans too.
Old 16-05-2003, 21:10   #4
Участник

Lucky you, im like the total opposite w/ my friends, they all say that tatu sucks and that im gonna turn gay listening to it but i dont give a damn about what they have to say.
Old 16-05-2003, 21:57   #5
Quality Control

Yea...Most of my friends say the girls are sluts and can't sing...

LmaO...I think one phrase was along the lines of "They sound like cats fighting on a tin roof"

Normally "Of-course they can't sing, they were only No.1 in 2 3rds of the worlds countries for the fun of it, thats not the point, the point is... I slept with your mother" shuts them up pretty easily.. HAHA

I always argue back when they say something bad about the girls, only because I never lose...And have yet to lose a battle. Although personally I don't give 2 fuccs what they say or think. If you like something more than most other things you have to let people know what you represent... Word!

My 63 odd cent
Old 16-05-2003, 22:32   #6
Участник

StagnantpolygoN

RIGHT ON!!
Old 17-05-2003, 03:41   #7
Участник

Lesbians are cool!...but it's disgusting!!!
they're sexy and cute, but they just ugghkkk!...that's what my friends think about 'em!
Old 17-05-2003, 13:09   #8
Suicidal Vampyr

Send a message via AIM to Poked Send a message via Yahoo to Poked
uh...tatyruv..that made absolutly no sense.

My friends.. some of them like em..some fo them dont.. but most of them dont. people always crack jokes at me and call em a lesbain and stuff because of my huge tatu fandom... hen i say a few things to them... usually ending with "fu-- you" and then they dont bother me anymore.
Old 17-05-2003, 15:29   #9
Прохожий

my friends like t.A.t.U and i usually don't have a problem cuz they are just as open-minded about them as i am and we knew about 'em for a long time and we got into their music together. my other friend thinks they're cool and likes "not gonna get us" but isn't so much into the whole lena and julia loving each other thing cuz she's not interested. but other than that, my friends are cool with it8)
Old 19-05-2003, 18:35   #10
Участник

what can u guys say about my narrow minded friends??
Old 19-05-2003, 18:48   #11
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
...Middle Age is over...

...for some time now...
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 20-05-2003, 05:00   #12
I'm a Dust Bunny!

You can philosophize at them.

"If you are too insecure in your own sexuality to attack that of others, it only proves that you are fearful of what you do not know and are afraid of whom you might be. But, hey, your loss. Not mine." Hee.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 20-05-2003, 08:56   #13
dirty white boy

This question has never arisen in conversation among my friends because almost all the people I hang out with are addicted to Avril Lavigne and/or mainstream pop. I doubt that many of them have used t.A.T.u. as a focal point for discussion as of yet.
Old 20-05-2003, 17:49   #14
Aku cinta Yulia

Send a message via MSN to Ruivelle Send a message via Yahoo to Ruivelle
well ....

my female friends who are straight just saying they both are cute ^^ , especially when i show them Julia and Lena hugging and kissing ... and seem doesn't care about they being lesbian or not .... (kinda weird actually , cause i'm living on a country which is VERY HOMOPHOBIC !!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria | Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Old 20-05-2003, 20:27   #15
Участник

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones cuz my friends don't really care about me liking t.A.T.u. or not. I've actually made new friends because of my obsession And I turned a couple of them into their music. Except there is this one guy, uhg, he pissed me off so much, I don't talk to him anymore cuz he's a potheat and an alcoholic, once he said "All they sound like is like moaning lesbians" I got so angry, I kicked him out of my car But yea, it's all good here, thankfully.
Hope your friends stop teasing you about them, though, it is pretty dumb what they're saying. I agree with Onewinged on the not-knowing-anything-about-them thing
Old 21-05-2003, 05:49   #16
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
love and....

i've gotten a few of my housemates to blast tatu, only because i play it whenever i can. they love me for it but..oh let's face it they hate me for it. i get songs stuck in their heads and when i'm with a few of them, we walk around randomly screaming in russian lyrics. LOL ohh the fun times. they don't mind the music, and like some of it. but partially because i over play it and then some. i also got my mom to like them. she likes the robot flydream remix alot, and 30 minutes (she prefers english but will listen to russian) the original version and the DJ Shaker remix. hahhaha gotta love that!
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 21-05-2003, 11:16   #17
Suicidal Vampyr

Send a message via AIM to Poked Send a message via Yahoo to Poked
...If only I could make my parents like them... ;.;
Old 21-05-2003, 12:16   #18
Aku cinta Yulia

Send a message via MSN to Ruivelle Send a message via Yahoo to Ruivelle
just a suggestion ...

tell ur parents to listen to the 'slow' song ... like 30 minutes ... or maybe zachem ya ... it works for me ^^ , now my mom love t.A.T.u also
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria | Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Old 21-05-2003, 13:48   #19
Участник

my parents will never like t.A.T.u the only reason is because they are lesbians.
I'm 16 and my mom also thinks i'm underage to watch those girls hug and kiss, which makes me like t.A.T.u even more lol .
Old 21-05-2003, 21:08   #20
Участник

My mommy likes t.A.T.u. She lets me play it in her car aaaallll the time. She even also thinks they're hot. Haha. Even my step dad is ok with them. I was playing them really loud one day when I was home alone and he came home and I immediately went to turn it down, but he was like "No, it's ok, don't turn it off" Kinda made me raise an eyebrow at him, but oh well, I got to keep playin' 'em
ReplyPost New Thread