Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Ur Personality!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 03:06   #1
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Talking Ur Personality!

well ive posted a wat do u do in ur spare time thread so i thoug i might post a personality thread!

i was just wondering like if i met u wat would u be like? as in are u are flirt, snobbish person,lazy,shy, adverturous person,party person and etc!

so yer well im a shy person in a way but when u get to know me im really out going. im usually quite around other people and strangers. oh and quite cheeky too ...im like a dictionary in a way cos my vocab is quite good. know los of words so ill end up talking a lot!

so tell me wat is ur personality like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 05-10-2003, 03:45   #2
iMod

Quote:
if i met u wat would u be like?
LOL, considering i'm three times older than you, if we met you'd probably think "Shit, that guy is old!".

I am lazy, i do as little as i can, i call that 'energy efficient'.

I'm kinda shy, so i talk a lot and bore people. I'm very open minded, but most people here are. Ooh and of course i'm very immature, LOL, i got stuck somewhere in my twenties!

And DY, be careful about strangers though, especially old men with candies!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 05-10-2003, 03:57   #3
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
*cough* so k .... i guess im all of the above LOL

When i was little i was so shy that i never used to talk at all except to people i knew really well...and even then most of the time i would stay silent and just stare at them (i was the kid from the ring )

Now...depending on my mood im whatever. Goofy, Flirty, Goofy...

I know this much...i've been told by my mom quite recently that i talk WAY too much...dunno...i have a lot stories and stuff to tell her...soo Pretty big change from when i was little eh

If i were to meet u it would depend on whether i like u or not so who can really say

I like to party and stuff....constantly be around people. I think i would go insane if i were ever left on my own...call it my fear of abandonment
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 05-10-2003, 04:45   #4
the likeness of a human

Well, if we were to meet you'd either like me instantly or hate me with passion; depending on the situation, the place and those around me.

I'm all silent, passive, a lurker, accepting and open-minded. Calmness personified. Pretty lazy too. Rarely get mad, nervous or mad.

BUT if I'm fixed on something, on a roll or focused on getting my way, your hands would itch to slap me (hard): I'm pushy, manipulating, demanding, bitchy, sarcastic and verbally aggressive...

It's like having two people rolled up into one. And I don't fake any of those traits, I'm just like that... In my family being efficient is a must, hence the switch between Dr. Jekyll & Mrs. Hyde.

- sk.
Old 05-10-2003, 05:11   #5
viva la scientology!

I'm quiet and kinda shy. I'm becoming more of a people person though. A lot of people from my school know who I am, but they don't really know me. I seem very calm and scared, probably. But i'm pretty different on the inside. Not many things get to me and I'm very easy going. And I'm always ready for a good party!
Old 05-10-2003, 05:47   #6
Участник

I'm a hermit in real life. I honestly don't have any friends! But im fine with it, I feel comfortable alone.
Old 05-10-2003, 06:02   #7
I love Yulia.

me

mysterious, sensual, intellectual muthafucker
Old 05-10-2003, 06:26   #8
Aku cinta Yulia

Send a message via MSN to Ruivelle Send a message via Yahoo to Ruivelle
game maniac , so i must be a boring person for a girl
i love competition at any kind , although i'm kinda shy but i do talk a lot with somebody who have the same interest
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria | Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Old 05-10-2003, 13:50   #9
Quality Control

Errrm.... Lazy as hell, im pretty funny when im in one of those sarcastic moods, have the tendency to speak my mind(or act it out ). My temper is about as short as it can come and im arrogant as f*ck..Heehee
Old 05-10-2003, 14:05   #10
Участник

Basically, I'm a manic depressive...but also extremely intelligent, arrogant and yet totally insecure at the same time (it's the manic thing, ya see), very fair-minded, sensitive and a bit of a laugh (when I'm in my manic phase...when I'm in my depressive phase I say very little indeed)
Old 06-10-2003, 00:16   #11
keep 'em guessing

quiet most of the time.
openminded yet opinionated.
i love debating, its my thing. you and i can probably argue a subject until i loose my voice. i just love it!
i have absolutely no problem being alone (only child), as a matter of fact, half of the time i would rather be alone!
homebody, definately! however, if i do go out i tend to have fun.
not easily angered.
i try my best to avoid conflict or confrontation.
and i hate, absolutely hate, when someone disturbs my thoughts.

thank you.
Old 07-10-2003, 20:08   #12
Новенький

i guess im kinda a party person and very outgoing and a total flirt
Old 07-10-2003, 21:01   #13
pie crust

I'm mysterious, stupid, shy as fcuk... Either I'm really depressed or really happy (it goes up and down - back and forth). *I* find myself very intelligent all the time :P And amusing when I'm not in my bad phase. I'm more shy than anyone you'd ever meet, I don't hang around with people who I know don't like me, I can't take it, it's humiliating. I have a fear of being rejected and humiliated and so I am never creative and my schoolwork is going down the drain. I'm the weakest person on earth and I am constantly thinking about what other people think of me and I just want to make them happy.

I'm also really crazy, in a good and bad way. Good when I can feel like I can do ANYTHING, crazy stuff like dancing around for no particular reason, joking about my own boobs, laughing constantly.. Bad as in doing illegal things and proving I am crazy enough to do illegal things and hurt people, and just lose control (because I'm that crazy).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 07-10-2003, 21:09   #14
no....

i'm ummm, timid but weird when you get to know me. I only like people who i feel will understand me... and they have to be seriously into knowing little trivia stuff. Also, i can be a little annoying, and bothersome, cause i get attached to things.

Actually, Ewa pretty much summed me up perty well. GO EWA!
Old 07-10-2003, 21:41   #15
pie crust

thegurgi, har har I am the master of summing up things :P Go us, btw, 'cause we're alike

PS. 2000 posts!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 07-10-2003, 21:52   #16
a kind of fresh madness

I'm a bit of a paradox. I'm a contradictory mixture of self-loathing and complete self-centeredness.
I am quite shy but I put on this act of self-confidence. I was aiming for 'self-assured' and I end up looking like a defensive, arrogant, stand-offish twat!
I'm 21 but in my head I'm still 12 years old. I run like hell from any 'adult' situations!
My temper is very short but when I get frustrated I tend to lash out at myself rather than the person/people/situation that's got me angry.
I'm too sensitive for my own good.
I'm lazy and I'd much rather run from the things that challenge me than tackle them and risk failure.
I'm quite introspective.
I complain a lot and I'm very critical (some of you may have already noticed this... )
The only time I ever open up to anyone is when I'm drunk and I usually only end up saying things I'll regret.
I have a lot of dreams and aspirations but I've already convinced myself that I'm too f#cking useless to ever achieve any of them.
I'm not particularly likeable. I'm not a bad person - far from it - but I always f#ck things up without even realising it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 08-10-2003, 07:33   #17
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Quote:
I'm 21 but in my head I'm still 12 years old. I run like hell from any 'adult' situations!
hey!!! dats the exact same thing as me! although im 11 years old and i act like a 3 year old...esp at home or wit my friends!....but wen im in class im usually known as the most mature one wit the 15 year old vocabulary!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 08-10-2003, 08:51   #18
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
Devilish Yulia:
hey!!! dats the exact same thing as me! although im 11 years old and i act like a 3 year old...esp at home or wit my friends!....

MY GOD...we are on the same boat...thought im 24 already and my mom said that i act like my niece,well niece is 7...(hehehehe )
but wen it comes in dealing prob...im more mature compared to my friends(they said that to me--1st i dnt belive them but then i notice they always come to me to seek some advice--hell yeah!!!! advice)

if we'll met:
(w/c impossible coz u live here on earth and me onther otherhand is frm MARS--hehe--bt still luv to meet u)

well
i luv cartoons, movies...all that boring stuff...
i dnt drink and smoke(pretty clean huh!)
luv hiking(some outdoor stuff)
but somethimes...i jst want to be alone....
i hate waiting(hmmm...not too patient)
moody...

in short IM WEIRD....
~~~~~~~~~~~
mY SITE
Old 08-10-2003, 09:33   #19
*gasp*

Quote:
MY GOD...we are on the same boat...thought im 24 already and my mom said that i act like my niece,well niece is 7...(hehehehe )
but wen it comes in dealing prob...im more mature compared to my friends(they said that to me--1st i dnt belive them but then i notice they always come to me to seek some advice--hell yeah!!!! advice)

if we'll met:
(w/c impossible coz u live here on earth and me onther otherhand is frm MARS--hehe--bt still luv to meet u)
hell yeah! maybe i can fly to mars to see u!...lol!

sometimes it depends on wat mood im in for wat my personality is gonna be like!!!!!!!!!

so i have a lot of mood swings! one minute im really tensed up and running round like mad then the next minute im jumping up and down acting like a 3 year old!!!!!!!!!

dats wen i wanna muck round a bit but if im serious than im serious....esp when i play basketball! shooting a goal or making sure the ball doesnt go over t the opponents side too often!
then after the game i just start to get all silly and dat....only if we win dat is!

other than dat im a complete clown!

to sum it all up in a short version im........probably weird myself
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-10-2003, 11:26   #20
The Dream is Over, :~(

I'm going by what people have told me. I personally find that describing my personality is like describing my appearance without the use of a mirror.

So then, unlike other people in this thread the only thing remotely contradicting about me is my looks relative to my personality. Friends have said that they had the wrong impression about me upon first encounter. I looked to them as being quirky, hyper-active, a bit eccentric, cuddly, etc.

And of course I'm not.
I'm the I-can't-tolerate-bullsh!t type kind of girl, as well as being extremely laid-back, unaffected, and very, very cold (it's what comes with being as laid-back as I am). I'm not cold in the sense that I'm hard to get along with, quite the opposite, I am very approachable (thus the appearance) but I never let friends get too close to me. When something is clearly bothering me, I don't let friends (often even family) know about it. That, and uh, I rarely emote a feeling or two (that varies between being bored and excited).

Oh and uh, I'm known to be funny.
ReplyPost New Thread