Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Country Quiz

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-08-2003, 18:23   #21
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
You're India!
A great thinker and leader, you have a great deal of power despite being really poor. You like movies, cows, and you probably are a vegetarian and may even be a pacifist. You've probably been moving away from pacifism lately, though, as you get more and more defensive that everyone around you is trying to hurt you. How about a nice game of chess?
They got almost everything right. Only I'm not thinker, leader, powerfull, vegetarian, pacifist and don't play chess.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 27-08-2003, 19:37   #22
Just say maybe

What a bag of wank. I could hardly have had a less cool answer:

Quote:
You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.
It's not even a flipping country! Pah. A pox on somebody or other.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.
Old 27-08-2003, 20:09   #23
The Dream is Over, :~(

Damn straight prostel!
Hockey is great and noble sport, there is no shame in loving hockey... except if you're a Leafs fan, then you should be very, very much ashamed.

Quote:
and beware - I am short, so I kick a$$ in fights
I was always under the impression that tall people kicked ass in fights. Ah well, like taty994945 said, you learn something everyday.

As for not having enough countries, I think this quiz has plenty but not all. I'm surprised that it includes all sorts of obscure nations from Africa, Asia, S. America, and Europe. And btw, it does have Russia, it even has the Soviet Union for some strange reason.

uhaku, thanks a bunch for the quiz!

Last edited by PowerPuff Grrl; 27-08-2003 at 20:15.
Old 27-08-2003, 20:42   #24
Freedom!

You're Bhutan!
With the body of a gnat and the mind of a dragon, you are a bundle of energy. You enjoy mountain-climbing, rock-climbing, stair-climbing, pretty much any kind of climbing you can manage. This has lifted you into the clouds in more than one way, helping you achieve some inner peace above the fray of madness all around you. People would seek you out for advice if they could ever find you.

Google tells me that: Bhutan is a country nestled in the eastern Himalayas. But of course I already knew that...

cool quiz, uhaku
Old 27-08-2003, 21:38   #25
viva la scientology!

Viva Mexico!

You're Mexico!

While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

That sounds kinda like Poland, so I'm happy.
Old 27-08-2003, 21:46   #26
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerPuff Grrl
I was always under the impression that tall people kicked ass in fights. Ah well, like taty994945 said, you learn something everyday.
Jokeful comment on what it said about 'France' people - they were referring to Napoleon Bonaparte but we, short people, do kick a$$

Quote:
And btw, it does have Russia, it even has the Soviet Union for some strange reason.
puffffff, must've not played long enough with those answers so someone c'mon be Eastern European country (besides Poland)- I wanna see what stereotypes they listed
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-08-2003, 22:19   #27
iMod

Well, this quizz may not be so stereotyped because i'm France! LMFAO

Quote:
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. _At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
I don't drink wine though, and i communicate more in English than French actually.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 27-08-2003, 23:40   #28
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 27-08-2003, 23:52   #29

Wow, the thing was right! (well the country was. I don't agree with anything it said.)

You're Russia!
You don't expect much out of life and, in return, life doesn't give you much. You probably drink too much, you go back and forth about religion, about war and peace, about just about everything. This isn't your fault, though, you're not indecisive so much as oppressed. Don't worry, though, it could always be worse than it is. You could be stuck on Mir.
Old 28-08-2003, 02:33   #30

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Doesn't sound a whole lot like me, but that's not real surprising.
Old 28-08-2003, 02:39   #31
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by goku
You're Russia!
Finally someone from Eastern Europe ! quite the stereotyping someone had to do for that quiz - pretty close to what I expected for EastEuro, even a little 'milder'
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-08-2003, 07:11   #32
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
strange thing :P

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.
Old 28-08-2003, 07:55   #33
@_@

Send a message via AIM to 0newinged Send a message via Yahoo to 0newinged
O_o

You're Bangladesh!
Everyone else keeps eating your food, and as a result it seems like you're starving all the time. Your life is just flooded with problems, and you're pretty sure that everything would be easier if half the people you knew just went away. Unfortunately, they're hungry too, so they might go away in a way you don't want. George Harrison's music becoming wildly popular may be your only hope, but even he's gone away now.
Old 28-08-2003, 08:40   #34
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
apparently i'm Greenland. Gah! couldnt care less if i'm cold and forbidding!! i lub dem wool sweaters. at least i have internet.

*thud*
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-08-2003, 12:02   #35
Участник

any germans yet? germany is my favourite country...ya
Old 28-08-2003, 21:25   #36
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
You're Lebanon!
Your room's a mess. љYour house is a mess. љHeck, your life
is a mess. љIt all used to be really beautiful, and someone even compared you to Paris
once, but that's all been replaced with heartache and struggle. љYou're small, have been influenced by outsiders for too long, and don't know what to think about religion. љAt
least you smell rather pleasant!

uhaku, where did u find it?

my room is a mess? why the hell should u tell it to everyone?!!
*tries to cover the screen with her body to hide the view of her room from everybody's eyes*
it's not mmme... i went to the kitchen and something happened here while i was missing... a huricane may be... erghm... i'll clean up this place in some minutes... don't look at me like this!
Old 29-08-2003, 02:14   #37
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
sunny, i got the link from my friend. She got United Nations. Lol. (((laughing my head off))) Sorry, but yours seemed a little too funny. Don't! Hit ... me ... -_-'

Strangely, I was born in Thailand, but I'm nothing like the description. I seriously hate cooking. Maybe that's why I didn't get that result.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!
Old 29-08-2003, 02:48   #38
no....

You're EAST TIMOR:

You're small and lonely and have finally gotten free of a very bad
situation.  It seems like everyone was willing to rescue you, though the wait was
excrutiating for everyone to wake up and set you free.  Now you're still lonely,
but happier in the loneliness since you never really liked people to begin with.
 And people respect you more than you really think they should, using you as an
example for what they hope to accomplish

WOOO! I'm the NEWBIE! Take THAT Indonesia!

:: would anyone be scared that i actually knew where East Timor was and that i even know it's capital, Dili. Why? Because it's my favorite Capital Name EVER. Dili <---hehe. I also have known where all the other small countries are, because i'm what you all call a GEOGRAPHY DORK! and i'm not ashamed to proclaim it!

I'M A GEOGRAPHY DORK!

that's all i have to say ::

...edit: I ruined another thread didn't i? with my odd proclamation

Last edited by thegurgi; 30-08-2003 at 02:21.
Old 05-10-2003, 07:08   #39
I love Yulia.

i am brazil
Old 05-10-2003, 07:21   #40
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Quote:
You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
OMG! dat is where my parents come from!

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

YEAH! go brazil!!!!!!!!!! wow amazing how much it descirbes me!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
ReplyPost New Thread