Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Country Quiz

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 08:11   #41
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
wow...I woulda never guessed this...

You're Cambodia!
Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving. You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it. This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red. The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm...maybe I should retake this thing. I wasn't forced to study human anatomy...I enjoyed what I learned from it. Wait...maybe it's sort of right, 'cause it is a requirement in studying nursing...
I'm not a hypochondriac And I do not fear blood, or the color red.
My greatest adversary? Wonder who that can be?
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 05-10-2003, 17:50   #42
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
You're the United Nations! .....oops!....Where is it?...I can't find this country on a map!!

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

Denial ....I think we have a small problem together..hmm...Irak + United Nations.......*coughs*..

Last edited by nath; 05-10-2003 at 17:59.
Old 05-10-2003, 18:05   #43
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
and here comes.... France ah hahahha - too funny for me

'You're better than anyone else' ha ha
My finest works were indeed intended to be short term projects.... and beware - I am short, so I kick a$$ in fights
Bastard! I wanted to be France! And I ended up the f**king Falkland Islands! What a stupid game! I'm not playing!
Old 05-10-2003, 18:15   #44
Участник

its not so bad....
Old 05-10-2003, 18:17   #45
no....

Re: wow...I woulda never guessed this...

Quote:
Originally posted by raven ryuu
You're Cambodia!
Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving. You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it. This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red. The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm...maybe I should retake this thing. I wasn't forced to study human anatomy...I enjoyed what I learned from it. Wait...maybe it's sort of right, 'cause it is a requirement in studying nursing...
I'm not a hypochondriac And I do not fear blood, or the color red.
My greatest adversary? Wonder who that can be?
Actually, this whole thing is speaking about Pol Pot and Kyhmer Rouge Party that controlled Cambodia in the late 70's. Pol Pot killed almost half the population of Cambodia during his reign. And had rooms filled with bones and stuff. Kymher ROUGE <--rouge = red.

YAY! HISTORY LESSON!

you may continue
Old 05-10-2003, 18:52   #46
Banned

Send a message via AIM to elf
You're Russia!
You don't expect much out of life and, in return, life doesn't give you much. You probably drink too much, you go back and forth about religion, about war and peace, about just about everything. This isn't your fault, though, you're not indecisive so much as oppressed. Don't worry, though, it could always be worse than it is. You could be stuck on Mir.

You're the United States of America!
You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully. You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic. On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice. You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself. Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.

But really, I'm SWEDEN!!!
You're Sweden!
After years of trying to rule the world around you, you've finally put aside violence in favor of advocating peaceful resolution. There's still a little Viking in you, but mostly you like Nobel Prize winners and long nights by the fire. And safe cars. You always read the safety manual in airplanes, and you're just a little cold.
Old 05-10-2003, 19:19   #47
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
elf, you done the quiz three times oh..what the matter with your country
and what does Viking mean
Old 05-10-2003, 19:46   #48
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by skye
what does Viking mean
Vikings were people.

Vikings are the ancestors of the people of Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, their original homeland.

Vikings also settled in Normandy (yep, i'm a Viking descendant! ), Iceland, the north of England, Greenland, New Found Land, Sicily, and even the south of Russia.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 05-10-2003, 19:48   #49
Участник

walhalla!
Old 06-10-2003, 02:50   #50
My Waking Hour

I'm Cambodia??

jeez...how many of those third-world countries do they have there?

ok, now, i don't know much about Watergate so lets say it wasn't Nixon, it was Kissinger

You're Chile!
You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!

More like it...Viva La Revolucion!

Last edited by spyretto; 06-10-2003 at 02:55.
Old 06-10-2003, 04:24   #51
Banned

Send a message via AIM to elf
Quote:
Originally posted by skye
elf, you done the quiz three times oh..what the matter with your country
and what does Viking mean
The original result of my quiz (and the real one) is Sweden. but I decided to play around and see if I could get Russia and USA. Turns out they are quite close on the answer tree

As haku said, Vikings are scandinavian ancestors. They are famous for their long beards, good ship-building skills and frequent raids on villages and cities. Their main weapon was battle-axe. They are also sometimes given a credit for discovering America.
Old 06-10-2003, 14:23   #52
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
elf, so only the last one is accurate to you you shouldn't had have known the answer before doing the test
and thanks for explaining
Old 06-10-2003, 14:47   #53
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
WTF...bloody hell. Im starting to NOT like these quiz things LOL

You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 06-10-2003, 15:46   #54
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash
you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.
Well, maybe one of those admirers will buy you a Rolls, because me too poor for that! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 06-10-2003, 16:21   #55
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Well, maybe one of those admirers will buy you a Rolls, because me too poor for that! LOL
sheesh [kabob] I'd BETTER get a Rolls if i cook THAT well
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 07-10-2003, 06:41   #56
Mujahedin

Send a message via ICQ to Dent
Ireland???

Bah, i donґt even drink iikes.

Cya

Dent
Old 07-10-2003, 17:05   #57
no....

< thegurgi looks at people's comments >

You know, you can find something great about every country on this list.

Like KishKash, did you know that Thailand, and the country it borders called Myanmar or Burma has a rather abundent supply of Rubies? And Ireland isn't all about Drinking, they have a wonderfully rich history and the Irish people are hard workers who can make it through horrible times < especially the irish that came to the America's in 1800's who were treated like disposable >

Hrmm... what other countries have been deemed to good for other people... And Spyretto, CAMBODIA is NOT a 3rd world country. And once had to fight off one of the worst acts of Genocide in the world [3rd to Hitler and Stalin], and was even a threat to the US at one time.

< thegurgi shuts up > I like the whole world and wish to one day visit every country and discover something great about them all... except maybe someparts of Africa, where i could be killed just for stepping onto their soil < cough cough > Libya.
ReplyPost New Thread