Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 26-02-2004, 04:15   #181
Участник

coolasfcuk, yeah... Tatu's fans are professionals in "Wait And See" department. Let's call it "W.A.S" from now on. [Pronounced - "wass"]

"Let's W.A.S." Sounds a bit cooler.

Old 26-02-2004, 05:01   #182
no....

Quote:
"Let's W.A.S." Sounds a bit cooler.
I second that Miss Beidar,

I certainly will W.A.S.

Old 26-02-2004, 05:20   #183
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
dear yulia,
i still obsess over you fanatically, despite your statements that reflect obvious cluelessness to how your remaining fans see you.

Lux

katbeidar - fo rizzle. W ta da A ta da Sssss
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 26-02-2004, 09:12   #184
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
dear yulia,
i still obsess over you fanatically, despite your statements that reflect obvious cluelessness to how your remaining fans see you.
Speak for yourself, luv. No generalizations, please.

I'm completetly astounded by some of the comments regarding this quote here. This is astonishing, even for Tatysite. Open your minds, people! I'm sure if you read this quote with a truly open mind again, you'll see that it means something completely different than what the majority here makes it out to be. Though some interpretations do deserve a compliment, as I think it's amazing what some people read into it. Most fascinating.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 26-02-2004 at 09:27.

Old 26-02-2004, 09:36   #185
Участник

xena225,
Quote:
Open your minds, people!
Likewise.

Old 26-02-2004, 10:50   #186
iMod

There is a short report for Episode 11 on the home page of Podnebesnaya.

Basically it says the same thing as sunny poison's report.

Like sunny poison said they could have sent a tape to MTV Asia instead of going, but the message had to be in English and Yulia refused to speak in English.
That's probably why MTV didn't accept the tape.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 26-02-2004, 11:33   #187
Участник

Hey

Just because Lena and Yulia aren't together, doesn't mean they don't like to kiss or do other things. Just because Yulia has a boyfriend, does not mean that she doesn't fool around with girls. lol.

Old 26-02-2004, 12:08   #188
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by dollparts3000
Just because Lena and Yulia aren't together, doesn't mean they don't like to kiss or do other things.
LOL, yeah, i'm sure they have hot steamy sex in the dressing room.
You see, that's the problem with Tatu. When we see a movie, we don't wonder if the actors have real feelings for each other, but with Tatu, we always go back to "They can't be acting, there has to be something real there!"
Tatu didn't get that kind of reaction in the east, but in the west people took them too seriously when it was just meant to be entertainment.

Quote:
Just because Yulia has a boyfriend, does not mean that she doesn't fool around with girls.
Yulia has been with Pasha for 2 years, she doesn't seem to be the kind to sleep around, but i may be wrong.
Anyway, Pasha is a regular guy, i'm sure he wouldn't mind watching his girlfriend have some action with another girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-02-2004, 12:43   #189
tATu - Fan

Quote:
... When we see a movie, we don't wonder if the actors have real feelings for each other, but with Tatu, we always go back to "They can't be acting, there has to be something real there!"
Tatu didn't get that kind of reaction in the east, but in the west people took them too seriously when it was just meant to be entertainment.
When I look at some videos, I think they were enjoying themselves.
Someone else might have a different opinion on this.
Anyway it's not like this is the world's most important question.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't see much sense in this ongoing "war" here. But knock yourselves out.

Last edited by Rob; 26-02-2004 at 13:01.

Old 26-02-2004, 15:58   #190
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
...besides Ivan doesnt have to make them kiss anymore..... Ivan cant do anything anymore LoL ... besides to tell you 'great philosophical thoughts' .. such as: a person wants to understand? what understand.... and how does he know that he understands that he wants to understand... why understand.... he doesnt understand that he wants to understand... what is there to undnerstand.... there is no future... and there is no past..... do you understand?
Yeah... I do understand, actually
He was just saying that "ppl don't understand that they don't have to understand what they try to understand". Easy

hey, guys. Do u even realize that what u are doing here is 'stating ur baised opinions on baised opinions of others (me, or whoever else providing u information on the show u haven't seen) on Mansky's baised view on the things going on in Pednebesnaya (which can be directed by Shap itself)'?
You are taking litle quotes and build concepts on them forgetting about the whole concept. I don't think it's a right thing to do.

They (well, Ivan mostly) tried to cure you from what u are doing now actually - from making fast decisions and sticking to ur own opinion. They tried to show that there's nothing in this world u can be sure of. That there are different ways to see one situation, interpret one word. That nothing is really what it seems. And this Reality Show itself can be just the part of the plot. This Saturday we'll see the last episode. Less then 2 days to wait. I dunno why they planned only 1 episode for this weeked. they had enough time to make 2. Guess it's either STS channel decision or Mansky thinks 1 episode will be enought to set the final point.
It can be a usual episode telling about what was going on in Podnebesnaya this week. But it can be the end also. I mean the end of soap opera. And many guys on russian forum (Fly Dream, who actually WAS in Podnebesnaya and met Ivan, included) believe it will be a happy one. That the most realistic looking reality show can be the biggest mistification that took place on TV last years. Why the biggest one? Well... coz it seemed more real than anything else. But maybe what was going on there is true and then we'll see the end of TATU. And maybe we'll see nothing... and Mansky will just write 'the show is over. the story is not'. Lets wait and see...

Old 26-02-2004, 16:09   #191
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
how the hell do you know how people in the east took them or didnt for that matter?

honestly in they were in my opinion taken much more seriously in the east than in the west. it was western media that made a joke out of them not eastern.

I'm still amazed how you can just shrug and generalize *so* many people in such a way.

EDIT: sunny poison you are sooo right. I agree with you completly. *nods* tatu is about open-mindedness.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 26-02-2004, 16:38   #192
viva la scientology!

It's a Forum. What's the point of just waiting and seeing when you can't discuss?

I guess we have to remember that with Tatu, you can't take anything too seriously. What we thought was real or close to it was a complete fabrication.....could be the same with current events
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 26-02-2004, 17:33   #193
iMod

sunny poison

I think the reason why people believe your reports is because back in the old days, when some of us on the English side were vehemently stating that Y&L were a couple in love, you were among those Russians who tried to explain to us that we were taking Tatu too seriously, that Y&L were "normal" girls (remember those debates on the meaning of "normal"?), that they were not lesbians, had boyfriends, and were just doing their jobs, nothing more.

So now people are thinking that since you were right then, there's no reason to not believe you now.

But don't worry, if saturday night it is revealed that the Reality Show was just a scam, that in fact they've been recording the second album secretly, people won't be crushed like after Anatomy. Sure, some more people will probably leave the forum, like after Anatomy, but most people will laugh (it *is* a sitcom after all, we should laugh).
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-02-2004, 17:53   #194
pie crust

*Laughs*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 26-02-2004, 18:55   #195
Участник

And so it does all goes back to the *kiss* that started this in motion in the first place. Yul says, "we are who we are", and to some of us, two girls that french kiss in front of the world while making "goo-goo" eyes and laying into each other in their underwear seem like bonifide lesbians. While to others, they are just two girls in an act that are in a close friendship and have special feelings toward each other. If we are truly open minded, we would look within or at any two people in a special friendship and make the same analysis: we are all somewhere near that line of feelings and sexual tension that we experience in any meaningful relationship. And it is that dialetic that takes us all to another synthesis that looks at "open-mindedness" and "true sexual identity". I am just glad that Tatu has made all of this introspection and analysis possible without even knowing their part in the drama that is being played out across all society even as we speak. It all began with a *kiss*!

Old 26-02-2004, 19:42   #196
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
I'm still amazed how you can just shrug and generalize *so* many people in such a way.
Here's a quote from that "recent" interview.
Quote:
Lena: Russia. In the west, people are very inhibited. It's hard to "unwind" them.
Yulia: There, people come to concerts to estimate the quality of the show, lighting, scene, etc. The people just stand there and stare at us without any emotions. But in Russia people come to concerts to hang out
Y&L are also generalizing there (they are basically saying that western fans suck). If they can generalize, so can i.

Quote:
honestly in they were in my opinion taken much more seriously in the east than in the west. it was western media that made a joke out of them not eastern.
I said that the west took Tatu *too* seriously, which did not mean that the east took them as a joke. The east took Tatu seriously as an entertainment act (nothing wrong with being an entertainment act). I meant what i said as a compliment actually, people in the east saw Tatu for what they are, they understood what the band was about. You said it yourself in another post, you never thought that ATTSS was about lesbian love, you understood.

In the west, a lot of people thought that ATTSS *was* about lesbian love, we took them for some kind of gay rights militants, we were expecting much more from them (that's why i said we took them *too* seriously). We were expecting them to make strong and articulate statements about gay rights, instead we got ambiguous statements and Ivan's ramblings on whatever it is he's talking about.

It's all a big misunderstanding.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-02-2004, 19:59   #197
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
haku, ok I understand now. I still think that there are eastern fans who actually also think/thought they were a couple. I just don't know anyone who was too affected by whether his private image of them matched reality. I'm just careful with saying that I understand fully what their songs messages or their message is. Because I think that there are so many things one can interpret into it that limiting the thing to one would completly ruin the whole picture.

the quote from yulia. well shes right. there is a different mentality when people who go to concerts and what they want from it in the west and in the east. I guess that I was jumpy because you come from the west and the western opinion of eastern people is a *very* touchy subject. Especially when you are living right at the border like I am. Plus if I would be talking to yul and she would generalize then I would also tell her that she cant say that like that thats just a reflex since I hear that from our teachers day in and day out.

thanks for clearing your message
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 26-02-2004, 20:20   #198
iMod

No problem

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
I guess that I was jumpy because you come from the west and the western opinion of eastern people is a *very* touchy subject.
Well, to be honest, i no longer see Slovakia as an eastern European country. I'm old enough to have known the cold war and the limit between eastern and western Europe was only valid during that period. Before WWII, that part of Europe was called central Europe (Mittel Europa), those countries became "eastern" only because they became sattelites of the Soviet Union, but now that the Soviet Union no longer exists and that those countries are joining the European Union, i think it's only fair that they be called again central Europe, like before WWII.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 26-02-2004, 20:43   #199
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
haku, well... thanks for ur trust... tho I'd prefere to hear u trust my reports just coz u trust me (i never lied to u) and not coz I appeared to be right about them not being lesbians. It could be a pure luck I guessed

And I still insist that my 'normal' meant just 'ordinary, usual etc' and had nothing to do with sexual orientation, coz for me personally gay ppl aren't any less 'normal' than straight ones.

And that's why I think TATU's not making statements about gay rights was the best statement they could do. They didn't act like gay ppl are weak, sick, whatever and need protection. Their idea was they weren't any different from straight ones. That it doesn't matter who u love as far as u are happy. They never said they were gay. I know u can give me many quotes to prove me wrong, but I think they were just a reaction on what ppl on the west (journalists, fans...) wanted them to be. For many ppl the question if they sleep with each other was the most important one. So they were asking about it constantly absolutely ignoring the main message and music itself. And I do understand where those 'we have sex 3 times a day' etc... and joking around came from. It's a normal reaction: 'u want it? u want it so much? ok... take it... just take it and leave us alone. u won, u r happy, aren't u?'
I don't think western ppl took them too seriously. I think their interest was just superficial.
While in Russia Lena and Yulia were just 2 brave and sincere girls, nice, funny and animated... and they were singing cool songs about love and freedom... and sure they weren't lesbians but they seemed to love each other in their cute way, in the West all that mattered was 'are they or aren't they?'.
I think this was something neither TATU, nor Ivan were ready for. These were another rules they had to play by. First it was funny but then became tiresome and painful. It's hard to explain things that seem so obvious for you, its hard to be constantly missunderstood. it's hard to survive in the wold u don't belong to.
Nah, girls didn't say western fans suck. They said they were different from russian ones. And it's true. We do have different menthalities. Russians are ruled by emotions, western ppl use their brain more often. Russians are pessimists always waiting for worst but hoping for good. Westerns are optimists that get really pissed when something bad happens. Russians live for this particular moment and try to get some fun from it (Ivan was right that death feels closer here) and western ppl care about future and analyse every step they make. May be that's why you have more or less comfortable life while we are living in suach an ass and we'll die defending this our right of living in the ass and hoping for good without doing anything to make this 'good' any closer . Doesn't mean some of ppl are better than others. Just different.

Ok... enough. I broke my own promise to myself not to deal with mentality thing anymore. I shut up now

Old 26-02-2004, 20:58   #200
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
May be that's why you have more or less comfortable life while we are living in suach an ass and we'll die defending this our right of living in the ass and hoping for good without doing anything to make this 'good' any closer
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]