Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Gay marriage/Interracial marriage

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-06-2004, 18:14   #21
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by cirrus
I don't think we would really become one giant human race, but if it happened, it would be a shame. Some of the variety between humans would be lost, and that just wouldn't feel right.
Of course, i'm not saying interracial relationships are wrong. I'm just saying that, from Kate's point of view, I agree that having one racial group is quite a disappointment.
So, may be we could just keep Kate and Yourself as "pure specimens"and close you in a scientific laboratory...like that the race would be safe thanks to you..and all the other people could live as they feel without counsciousness problems!...
Please Cirrus , you could make this Sacrifice !.....In the name of SCIENCE!!!!...it's without prize!.....
No...don't be scarred...just kidding !
Old 18-06-2004, 18:35   #22
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Okay .... ..was just kidding..don't worry.... And even if it was the case , after we would get the "under-categories"....the ones of the mixed race who have long feet and the ones who have short feet, and so on....
So , don't worry the Human Mind would have always enough imagination to classify people ...just because making selections is a part of the human nature....Look at the young babies : they are not kind and generous at the origine...they learn to share and to be kind with the education ..it isn't innate, inborn...
Old 18-06-2004, 18:40   #23
viva la scientology!

sunwalk, yeah, you're right. Humans will make other distinctions between people. Sometimes for good, but also for bad. That's a shame. I'm not saying it's important to have distinctions. I was only saying that I love all the variety and possible combinations of races, and I just would be saddened to see that go away one day. I'm beginning to doubt that we would completely lose all races. That seems impossible. And now i'm a little embarassed by my posts, but oh well

~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 18-06-2004, 18:54   #24
Участник

But it's good to be frank when you find the good and correct words to say it....to try to not hurt the others...it's important to be frank with itself and the others...so don't be embarrassed...
Old 18-06-2004, 19:29   #25
iMod

Personally, i totally oppose the idea that human "races" exist.

Animal races are the result of the artificial selection of particular species during hundreds or thousands of years. There are no races in the wild, only animals bred by humans have races.

I don't accept the theory that humans have applied an artificial selection to themselves, to me there are no human races, only one human species.

Furthermore, there are no such thing as a "pure" human "race". The human species appeared in Africa several millions of years ago, all humans are descendants of that original group. The fact that there are so many different human groups on the planet now can actually be seen as a very "unpure" situation, blending all human groups that currently exist on the planet into one would actually take us closer to the original "purity".

Anyway, we are not cats or horses whose races have to be kept pure because of whatever usage we have for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 18-06-2004, 19:34   #26
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Anyway, we are not cats or horses whose races have to be kept pure because of whatever usage we have for them.
and look what happens to pure cats and dogs: they go mad, have to be fed to survive or bones go crazy. Really glad that I'm a mixture of most cultures and species.. whatever
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 18-06-2004, 20:04   #27
winter days ...

my experience with thoroughbred animals ... esp dogs :

my one puppy was so inbred that she died 10 days after i got her, due to a weak immune system and inability to fight an illness she had before i even got her.

in my own family [fathers side] -- so much inbreeding takes place that the children are now being born with birth defects - faulty heart valves , downs syndrome, etc etc. there have even been a few deaths as a result.

draw your own conclusions.
Old 18-06-2004, 20:34   #28
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
draw your own conclusions.
Thats sad. Really sad. My brother has a heart malfunction. It's nothing really serious, but he used it to avoid being forced to join the army for a year (and ever). Don't think it's because of genes though. It's just because my parents was in a hurry durring the creation proces I tease him with
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 18-06-2004, 20:37   #29
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
Thats sad. Really sad. My brother has a heart malfunction. It's nothing really serious, but he used it to avoid being forced to join the army for a year (and ever). Don't think it's because of genes though. It's just because my parents was in a hurry durring the creation proces I tease him with

i can blame interbreeding for a number of things i suffer from as well. i wont mention what they are as that in itself is irrelevant. im just grateful my father didnt end up marrying one of his cousins as well or who knows what else could have gone wrong. one of my half sisters died as a very young child, from an inherited disorder she got from my father ... something which he passed on to every single daughter of his. too bad it was only discovered after she was already dead and my father had lost a child.
Old 19-06-2004, 02:08   #30

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...05/EDMEYER.DTL

Take a careful look at what's going on in each square.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
its bad enough youre gay ... but why are you going out with an indian ?!"
Nothing wrong with that. I know a White gay man who prefers Black men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
Marriage is ONLY for a man and a woman. Eng of story for me. Gay couples can have civil unions with identical rights as the married couples, just don't call their union "marriage". I don't know why. That's just how I feel.
If you see two ducks, and decide to call one duck a chicken, the fact still stands that they are both ducks.

Why bother with two names for the exact same thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0k0
but, as i remember, there's nothing in the original God's or Jesus' words being against homosexuality, so, there is a little door for the church to escape through.
It's in Leviticus somewhere:

"Men shalt not lie with men. God hates that." (playing devil's advocate, and paraphrasing)

Kate: If you'll allow me to quote myself from something I said on another forum:

Quote:
In summary - "it's just a couple things they would gain, and therefore its not necessary." Not only is that not true, but if it were true, it still wouldn't matter. You know there's a huge difference between being able to call s/o your wife as opposed to just a girlfriend. Just that alone is enough reason.

"dont mess with something that has worked for 1000s of years" - Well clubbing a girl over the head and raping her worked for thousands of years too. But is that still legal?

Last edited by ypsidan04; 19-06-2004 at 02:26.
Old 19-06-2004, 02:34   #31
Участник

nataku, YLuelniaa,
Quote:
Your contridicting yourself...
I was just saying that it's a pity because the children of our children probably won't be able to see the diversity of the human race as we see it now. People will be of the same race. It's inavitable and it's a pity, but there's nothing wrong with it. Hope you understand what I was trying to say now.

teeny,
Quote:
You do like to alienate don't you? Why is it so important to make people stand out of a crowd? If people want to get married they should be able to do so. And there should be no new word introduced just bacause people want the same rights as a lot of people already have.
I know it's wrong of me to be so possessive about the term "marriage", and I know that you are right: everyone, gay or straight, should be allowed to get married. But that's just how I feel, and I admit that I am ashamed that I feel this way. Maybe it'll change as I grow up.
Old 19-06-2004, 03:09   #32
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsidan04
Why bother with two names for the exact same thing?
I'm only going to speak for my country here, but maybe that applies to other countries too.

Here, the debate is not really about marriage itself, but about the rights that marriage gives to married couples, namely the rights to adoption and artificial insemination.

I think that marriage will be extended to same-sex couples in the not so distant future, so that homosexuals can have the same rights in terms of inheritance, social security, that kind of stuff... *but* i suspect the law will be modified so that adoption and artificial insemination are only available to opposite-sex couples.

So it will be the same name, but not the exact same thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-07-2004, 23:12   #33

Well, the United States Senate has begun discussions over the proposed Consitutional amendment to effectively ban same-sex marriage. They could reach a conclusion as soon as Wednesday.

Thankfully, it is quite hard to pass a Consitutional amendment. First it has to pass both the Senate and House of Reps. by a 2/3rds majority. Then it has to be ratified by 3/4ths of the States.

This should really be left up to the States however. Marriage is a state or even a county or city issue. The federal government has no business whatsoever with anything to do with marriage. But the reason they are probably doing this is that federal law currently says that States have to uphold and respect other States laws, if the State(s) in question don't have the same law. Meaning that all 49 other states currently have to recognize same sex marriages done in the state of Massachusetts, whether they want to or not - and of course they don't like this.

And I found Homo Prevention (this is a joke made by a website that makes fun of right-wing Christians )
Old 12-07-2004, 00:49   #34
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsidan04
Homo Prevention
Oh god... I do several of the things they mention as being gay...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-07-2004, 05:28   #35
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by ypsidan04
Homo Prevention
I just hope this a site is a joke.... ...if not, it looks more as a secte than as a normal site about religion...
Not only about this stupid test/recommandations... ...but too about its full entity...i don't feel faith in it just organisation of a mini sociey with terrible laws

EDIT: Oh i read again your post tonight.... ..an i'm happy to see it is just a joke!!! cause I was enough terrified....

Last edited by nath; 12-07-2004 at 22:39.
Old 13-07-2004, 16:09   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
I just hope this a site is a joke....
Trust me.
Old 13-07-2004, 20:41   #37
Участник

"If your boy has a young sister, forbid him from entering her room except for the purposes of the type of ordinary heterosexual experimentation that occurs in any Christian household."
Old 15-07-2004, 02:52   #38

Measure to Ban Same Sex Marriage defeated in Senate

The vote was 48 for, and 50 against. 60 yes votes were needed to advance to the House of Representatives. Six Republicans "crossed over" and voted "No".

This is definitely a blow to Bush, and the religious right in general, but it's not that big of a deal. They didn't even pass the first step to making an amendment. I'm just glad there won't be discrimination in the US Constitution anytime soon.

Some stupid Senator whose name I forget, but that's important, had this to say: "No one here wants to discriminate against gays and lesbians. We just want to protect an age old institution." (he wrongly assumes you can do one without doing the other. )

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...s_and_Lesbians
Old 15-07-2004, 13:17   #39
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Oh god... I do several of the things they mention as being gay...

which things ? *curious*
Old 07-08-2009, 04:59   #40
Postmodern

My country is going to legalize the marriage between people of same sex. It has caused a lot of complains from common people and it has been created a very annoying atmosphere.
ReplyPost New Thread