Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

HP and the Order of the Phoenix

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 18:41   #1
Better recognize!

HP and the Order of the Phoenix

I'm half way through the book and it's, hem hem, ok so far. The 4th year, so far, was better to me. I like all the new charicters! And my love for past ones, such as McGonangall! Any one read, or reading this book?
By the way, I have to very first addition of HP and the philosopher's stone, if I can get J.K.'s signature it's worth ... $46,000!
Old 03-12-2003, 20:05   #2
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
cool..that would be so much money!

well I read it in summer..in three or two days..dont remember..I do think that the book is better written..as far as characters go but I didnt like the main plot..well I did like it but the plots she used before were better *shrugs* I still adored the book and will read it in german or slovakian or which ever language my mum buys it in too.

4th year was cool..dont know if it was better though..I feel like I forgot both.. I forget books very easily..
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 05-12-2003, 18:39   #3
Участник

I'm reading it now

I think it's ok so far. I don't like the fact that she used the words Cooly and coldly so much. It's getting on my nerves. And what's with Hermione and Cho? She makes it seem as if girls are impossible to understand! And what is it with Hermione always contridicting herself? One minute she's all rebelious and the next she's all goody too shoes.
Well, I have more reading to do, I'll be back with more thoughts as I go.
Old 08-12-2003, 18:41   #4
Chaser

Ok

I am also reading it, I'm almost finished. It started out ok but now it's just ... I don't know ... crap! The other books at least SEEMED like they could be real! This one gests stupid the moment Harry and Hermione step into the forest with Umbridge. AND, when S.... dies! WHAT! This book makes less and less sence as I go on. And Bgirlnikki, I am also wondering why the words cooly and coldly were used so many times. They are on almost EVERY single page!
Old 09-12-2003, 22:24   #5
Участник

Spoiler warning:

I thought the whole thread of the ministry of magic's attempt to take over Hogwarts was disturbing. It was like a lesson on how totalitarian states come into power by a systematic denial of liberties, starting with free speech, right of assembly, and even attempts at thought control. And don't forget torture.

Overall, I still liked the Prisoner of Azkaban best.
Old 13-12-2003, 21:10   #6
the likeness of a human

Read it a few months ago, out of boredom. Haven't touched any of the previous four and I'm not sure I ever will... It was a first time thing, I guess.

But I think J.K. Rowling is a great writer, mostly because I couldn't leave it once I started. Even if fantasy isn't exactly my thing.
Old 16-12-2003, 00:46   #7
Участник

I read it, and I don't want to spoil the ending, but WTF, why did ...... had to die??????And how the heck did he die anyways?I didn't get that part whatsoever.

But...yeah...good book. I love all HP books, but the ending of this one just made me upset.
Old 17-12-2003, 07:18   #8
How cute is she

i love the hp books though i thought that the third one wasn't that good the best i thnk so far was the 4th
ReplyPost New Thread