Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Missing members and why they left - discussion

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 18:26   #1
I don't waste my time

Question Missing members and why they left - discussion

I liked these members, but they're gone! WHY?!?!?!

I have a possible explanation for kirillov, but I don't know about the others.

So, kirillov felt bad after some girls in this forum told him he should stop talking about wanking, and I heard he deleted all his posts and went away. Actually, although it wasn't always on the right time, I thought the guy was pretty funny! At least, original. It's always nice to have some random moments on the forum. Personally, I would laugh my ass off everytime I was reading a serious discussion, with the usual opinions and theories, and then some random comment comes: "Hi, I've just wanked" It's like... WHAT?!?! So, I think people were too old-fashioned with kirillov, he was just an original guy, he wasn't trying to offend anyone!
kirillov, if you're reading this, please do post again!

As for guesshoo, she was a really sweet, funny person who used to post often, and was one of the regulars on the Q&A Game. I loved her! But she hasn't said anything for ages. Anybody know anything from her?

And what about taty994945 (I had to check the member list to get the numbers right ), aka John, that randomly hilarious australian guy? What happened to him? He was sooo addicted to the forum, he seemed to enjoy himself a lot here, so why did he leave without even saying a word?
I remember kishkash used to chat with him on MSN... Maybe she can make things clearer.

So, if anyone has some informations on the departure of these members, please reveal them! Also, if you think these members don't belong here and would like to explain why, go ahead. And if you share my thoughts about having them here, speak out as well!

Old 07-12-2004, 18:31   #2
Участник

I dunno about the others, but kirillov has completely disappeared off the member's list.

Old 07-12-2004, 18:32   #3
iMod

kirillov and taty994945 still visit the forum, they just don't post anymore, they've become lurkers.

guesshoo still visits too, but she's only active on Tatu.us now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
I dunno about the others, but kirillov has completely disappeared off the member's list.
That's because he has deleted all his posts, members with 0 posts do not appear in the members list.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 07-12-2004, 18:39   #4
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
That's because he has deleted all his posts, members with 0 posts do not appear in the members list.
Oh. Didn't know that.

I hope he didn't delete all his posts because of what I said. Even though I still stand by my opinion about his sudden, inappropriate outbursts. In fact, I thought he took my comment very well, and posted on the forum for quite a while afterwards, didn't he?

Old 07-12-2004, 18:39   #5
pie crust

Well, I've no idea what happened to them actually... I agree with you on Kirillov, but he got on peoples nerves I guess. I found him funny though, and how brave of him to post such things in the middle of a serious discussion

Taty372850195715365783, well I used to chat with him on MSN aswell but we weren't really having any serious discussions of sorts... Mostly about vodka and stuff (*cheers* for you tatynumbers) so maybe he drank himself to death?

Guesshoo was such a sweetie! I really liked her, and it's really too bad that she's gone, she was very calm and respecting.

Now, does anyone know anything about Jockdxstylez? (Sorry but I'm not sure if I got her username right... it's been a while) She moved somewhere without Internet but was supposed to post now and then?

Other than that, alot of regular users are gone... Frankly I can't remember all their names now. I'm guessing TvA will never return, and Rosh is posting less, I'm guessing it's because of her busy life. Then we also have Powerpuff Grrl, but she posted mostly in the general forum (don't we all?)

And what about Cniaju and my husband Cirrus? Cniaju said something about not being able to go online just as often as he used to... He was such a smartass. And I hope he returns.

My husband Cirrus was da bomb. I MISS YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 07-12-2004, 19:48   #6
I don't waste my time

Quote:
kirillov and taty994945 still visit the forum, they just don't post anymore, they've become lurkers.
Well I hope they read this and reply, then! I want them back!

Quote:
guesshoo still visits too, but she's only active on Tatu.us now
Really? But she seemed to enjoy herself here. Personally, I will never understand how people can enjoy themselves on Tatu.us

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
I hope he didn't delete all his posts because of what I said.
It wasn't just you. Several people said he was inappropriate, and he probably felt like he was bothering. I'm just guessing, though. It's what makes more sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Guesshoo was such a sweetie! I really liked her, and it's really too bad that she's gone, she was very calm and respecting.
I agree She was calm and respecting, and not gullable, which is a great thing.

Quote:
Now, does anyone know anything about Jockdxstylez? (Sorry but I'm not sure if I got her username right... it's been a while) She moved somewhere without Internet but was supposed to post now and then?
True. I guess she got over the whole tATu thing and didn't feel like having other discussions here.

Quote:
I'm guessing TvA will never return
Yeah, most likely. Maybe he lost his love for Yulia Volkova? He was so funny.

Quote:
Rosh is posting less
Rosh is busy with her new love hihi! But I'll pressure her to vote on the Forum Awards, at least!

Quote:
And what about Cniaju
I believe that he can't access the internet that often since he moved to his own place.

Quote:
and my husband Cirrus?
He still comes by and says hi once in a while

Old 08-12-2004, 01:05   #7
Участник

I’m still here. I’ve just decided to never talk to anyone ever again. Nothing personal. Kirillov isn’t coming back because he’s been a naughty boy.

Old 08-12-2004, 01:19   #8
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
I’m still here. I’ve just decided to never talk to anyone ever again. Nothing personal.

What do you mean, "nothing personal"? At least you could explain why I've always appreciated you

Old 08-12-2004, 03:59   #9
Участник

taty994945, we all loved you here... What went wrong?

Old 08-12-2004, 07:04   #10
Участник

katbeidar and staringelf nothing went wrong, I just felt bad [personal reasons] and decided to keep quiet. Anyhow, it's very fun to read everyone's posts these days. I am also kirillov if you didn't get the hint.

Old 08-12-2004, 07:08   #11
Участник

taty994945, aaaaaaawwww. Don't feel bad. We appretiate all kinds of people here, and diversity is what makes TatySite.net such a great place.

Old 08-12-2004, 08:09   #12
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
I am also kirillov if you didn't get the hint.
Hi-hi...too funny !...

Old 08-12-2004, 10:23   #13
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
I am also kirillov if you didn't get the hint.
When "kirillov" first started posting the thought crossed my mind that it might actually be you. I don't know why that thought occurred to me though. Maybe I'm psychic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 08-12-2004, 11:06   #14
Re-Offender

i never knew taty994945 but i was sure that kirillov is somebody's else little shadow ....he just tryed a little bit too hard to look real .. playing the dork with mental age of 12 year old

Old 08-12-2004, 12:32   #15
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
*misses*

Old 08-12-2004, 16:52   #16
I don't waste my time

Quote:
nothing went wrong, I just felt bad [personal reasons] and decided to keep quiet.
Well, why?! I'm sorry but I can't understand. I don't remember anyone saying anything to you to make you feel bad and not wanting to participate anymore

LOL And you being kirillov does make sense!

Old 08-12-2004, 17:12   #17
a kind of fresh madness

Can I ask why there was ever a need for "kirilov" in the first place? I know no forum is complete without one bam-pot constantly exclaiming the virtues of masturbation but why create an alterego in order to do so?

And if anyone else here is using a pseu-diddly-udonym speak now or forever hold your peace.
I'm kinda bugged-out by the thought that several of you might actually be one and the same person. What if there are really only 3 members here? - myself, taty994945/kirilov and the crazy evil genius who devised 'staringelf' and 'queenbee' and 'Ice_Cream' and 'haku' and 'teeny' and every other "member" on this forum!
None of you are real! None of you!!!!! It's all a hoax!!

*hides in a box and awaits the end of the world*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 08-12-2004, 17:21   #18
Primetime Anchor

forre and katbeidar is one and the same person for instance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 08-12-2004, 17:22   #19
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
forre and katbeidar is one and the same person for instance.
Aaaaaaaaaaarrghhhhhhh!!
*brain explodes*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 08-12-2004, 17:51   #20
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
I'm kinda bugged-out by the thought that several of you might actually be one and the same person.
yeah I know.. and it's such a pain in the butt to keep logging in and out each time I want to say something as a response to myself. No wonder I'm keeping a low profile now
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Closed ThreadPost New Thread