ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 22:31   #1
Участник

Me singing "We Shout"

here is is.

we shout
Old 14-09-2005, 20:33   #2
we shout

whole week has been a hectic here.. i just finished another school project documentation that I almost gave up and room is sooo messy .. and I decided to download your song.. its really nice to hear your voice singing that song softly .. I like it very much .. its peacefull .. and I forgive you for making TATU singing back vokal. Thanks!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 14-09-2005, 23:34   #3
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
whole week has been a hectic here.. i just finished another school project documentation that I almost gave up and room is sooo messy .. and I decided to download your song.. its really nice to hear your voice singing that song softly .. I like it very much .. its peacefull .. and I forgive you for making TATU singing back vokal. Thanks!!
hey thanks. fanatka of tatu on tatu fatal is making a fan site for me lol....i will record the whole of tatu's new album plus some remixes of the old album.
Old 15-09-2005, 10:16   #4
we shout

woah .. you going to be a recording artist!! you sing so soft .. are you ... gay? heh heh .. pardon me asking.. well if not its really cute .. I like it very much ... really .. I play repeated yesterday .. and changed my signature... seee ...

*plays again* .. yeah .. its still nice to listen to today .. you going to have lots of fan at tatu fatal. last time they made one for belissa I think. I havent been to other forum for sometimes already of time limitation. Thanks for doing this.. its simple .. but its an amazing experience to listen to other TATU fans voice who is 1000 kms away .. make us feels so closed.. when your fans site done let me know.. okay.. congrats!

PS: I also watch Malaysian Idols, so to give you the real professional comments, here goes:
pitching!! pitching! pitching!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 18-09-2005, 22:15   #5
Участник

thanks....and no i am not gay i am straight. i just have a very strange and wide range. that's all. and i just recorded 4 new tatu songs. 1. Dangerous and moving 2. Lyudi invalidy 3. Perfect enemy 4. Sacrifice
ReplyPost New Thread