Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

A fab new icon by an old tatysite member

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 20:23   #1
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
A fab new icon by an old tatysite member

Here is an icon a former member of this site made after watching the new vid - some of you may remember her as Ripptyd - the veterans of this forum should remember her I'd say. Anyway... I found it rather fab - it was funny how we discussed that exact Lena's expression on the forum when the vid came out - I guess it's the one that moves people most.

You can use it freely. Just credit "Ripptyd" and all shall we well. Failure to do so will result in immediate castration or circumcision for females.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 01-09-2005 at 20:35.
Old 01-09-2005, 20:33   #2
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
I'm excited to see Ripptyd's name gain! She did an awesome "Everything" video. Makes it seem more like the old times!

EDIT 2: WOW. I like that..."& guilty by design" That is such a great pic of Lena with emotion on her face! Kudos to Ripptyd! Thanks Freddie for the link.
Old 01-09-2005, 20:36   #3
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2dream28
The link doesn't work for me and I even tried to copy & paste it. But wow...I'm excited to see Ripptyd's name again! She did an awesome "Everything" video. Makes it seem more like the old times!

I Fixed the link for people.
Thanks. I did it too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
ReplyPost New Thread