Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Social commentary: queer social events, bars, clubs, etc.

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 14-01-2006, 14:00   #81
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Ok, i'll refrain from participating to gay topics from now on.
whaaa??? but i don't want you to, Amber. you ARE our own lesbian identified man. can't have a gay thread without you. for what it's worth, i want you continue posting
Old 14-01-2006, 14:02   #82
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Offtop:
KQ, I your Mr Tumnus avatar!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 14-01-2006, 14:05   #83
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Offtop:
KQ, I your Mr Tumnus avatar!
Offtop:
why thank you, Rachel. i love it too
Old 14-01-2006, 15:15   #84
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
i never been to gay places or plan on going. dont see whats so appealing, maybe kissing and touching freely without thinking if someone will kick u or smthing. but ive been doing that in all places i go out (well not too much tho, xept when too drunk) and i never had any trouble, so..
anyways, once i went to see a movie at this queer film festival here, i was expecting mixed audience, like normal cinema night or maybe more student crowd. was i wrong. it was full of butchymanlooking girl/women who totally freaked me out. they had hostile faces, and the guys were freaky looking too, xept one who came up to ask us smthing. we felt like such outsiders there.

so really, why do u need places like that, isnt it better to go to some openminded club, which isnt srtrickly gay, but where u know what kind of ppl go out and that they r cool about homo/bi ppl.
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 14-01-2006, 22:35   #85
The Dream is Over, :~(

I have heard, heard that the lesbians in Montreal and Quebec City are very femme and very hot, but all the women in Quebec are gorgeous regardless of their orientation. Unless you speak French though I wouldn't recommend you going to Quebec City, they'd cut you. Montreal is bilingual.
Old 14-01-2006, 23:07   #86
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
I have heard, heard that the lesbians in Montreal and Quebec City are very femme and very hot, but all the women in Quebec are gorgeous regardless of their orientation. Unless you speak French though I wouldn't recommend you going to Quebec City, they'd cut you. Montreal is bilingual.
I've seen some pics of Montreal ones. I'd tend to agree. Lipstick lesbians all over the place. Dunno what is it about this province... maybe it's the whole enlightened mix of all possible cultures of the universe, maybe it's just that french women in general are very pretty and most genuine Quebec people are of that descent... I have no idea. But yeah.... hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 15-01-2006, 01:06   #87
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
maybe it's the whole enlightened mix of all possible cultures of the universe, maybe it's just that french women in general are very pretty and most genuine Quebec people are of that descent... I have no idea. But yeah.... hot.
No it isn't the cultural diversity, though it is diverse it isn't as much as Toronto, the girls there are hot though, but not as breathtakingly hot as Quebec. I think it's a French thing.
Old 15-01-2006, 01:17   #88
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
queer girls aren't as out as gay men. many girls are not OUT at all, they aren't out on the scene, they aren't out about their sexual orientation, and frankly, they don't want to be "gay" or "lesbian." they keep it private. in turn, they are hidden. so the ones that do appear are all gayer than gay. and butch.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 15-01-2006, 08:59   #89
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
queer girls aren't as out as gay men. many girls are not OUT at all, they aren't out on the scene, they aren't out about their sexual orientation, and frankly, they don't want to be "gay" or "lesbian." they keep it private. in turn, they are hidden. so the ones that do appear are all gayer than gay. and butch.

and how are you managing to speak for all of us ? im out, im not gayer than gay [geekier than geek though] and im not butch. i dont have a mullet / buzz cut / abundance of waistcoats / doc martens / insert your butch stereotype here

are you speaking for your little community or lesbians in general ? because i think youre _very_ mistaken.

my experience in south africa and england has been the following : its easier to be out as a gay girl than as a gay man. heck its even chic depending on which impressionable minds youre hanging out with.

im not part of the scene though i do frequent gayfriend restaurants and a lot of my friends are gay/bi but i dont take part in prides nor do i go to gay clubs. im out at work. im out at home. about 98% of the gay/bi girls i know are out too. and thats in both countries.
Old 15-01-2006, 12:36   #90
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
well, why is it at gay bars, gay events, that MOST of the girls who show up, even for things like the L Word premiere at a bar, are NOT feminine. they are either 1. butch 2. dykey 3. both 3. mannish 4. older?

i am not SPEAKING for anyone. i have been out and then out some more and then stayed out for awhile, and that is what i've noticed. i've also stayed hidden from LGBT or gay anything for awhile. i've just seen both sides. most of the girls i've hooked up with have been random and almost never through a gay bar or a lgbt event.

that is, i met them without being out and gay. what does that say
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 15-01-2006, 13:28   #91
winter days ...

it says not everyone likes clubbing ? but it certainly doesnt mean that you need to frequent gay bars or gay events in order to prove youre out as a gay person.

not all gay people like "the scene". some of us would rather join a sports club, a book club, a movie club a whatever club. ive met my friends at school / tech / the internet / via common interests. there are many ways to meet people. and id rather meet like minded people than gay people just cause theyre gay.

my orientation is coincidental to my existance. it is not my existance. and you would be very surprised where youre going to meet someone you end up clicking with.

and why do most of the women you end up seeing at gay clubs look a certain way ? stereotyping i suppose. its like asking why everyone who goes to a star wars convention ends up dressing up like the characters. some are genuinely comfortable with what theyre wearing and the "look" they have decided suits them best. others are just trying to fit in.
Old 15-01-2006, 13:31   #92
**?!**

Offtop:
Lux, what's wrong with being butch?They are cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We're all mad in our own way.
Old 15-01-2006, 18:35   #93
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
it says not everyone likes clubbing ? but it certainly doesnt mean that you need to frequent gay bars or gay events in order to prove youre out as a gay person.
or it says that we, QUEERS, as people first, and so meeting someone does NOT have to be through 'queer bar'!

Quote:
ive met my friends at school / tech / the internet / via common interests. there are many ways to meet people. and id rather meet like minded people than gay people just cause theyre gay.
Bravo! I completely agree, in fact, the one time I met someone at a gay event.... it ended up such a fucking disaster! 1. WE had NOTHING in common, besides the fact that we are gay .... 2. I ended up being so ANNOYED by that person by the end of the night LoL .... 3. REgardless of the fact that it was obvious NOTHING would come out of this, she was still insisting on making-out with me, which resulted in me laughing in her face! very classy, i know... lol
Looking to hook-up is plain BAD to me, whether y ou are gay, lesbian, transgender, staight boy or a girl. anyone that sets out to go to a bar or club to hook-up is plain... well....yeah
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-01-2006, 19:35   #94
kis$ it

Offtop:
nothing wrong with dykey/butch or anything, just that i'm not usually attracted to it
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 15-01-2006, 21:02   #95
Harrumph.

But you treat us like we shouldn't be liked by anyone else either.

Aaaaanyway. I agree with Rosh... having "I'm gay, you're gay, let's try something!" as coupling criteria is usually disasterous.
Old 15-01-2006, 21:51   #96
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by darje
Offtop:
But you treat us like we shouldn't be liked by anyone else either.
Offtop:

So I'm gonna report you(Lux) to our president(Ahmadinejad)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 15-01-2006, 22:14   #97
kis$ it

i just don't like it. i speak for no one else. it's my personal thing. i don't choose it but most of the girls i attract to simply aren't butch or dykey. that is all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 15-01-2006, 22:20   #98
**?!**

I dont like the girls who dont like us.That's all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 15-01-2006, 22:24   #99
kis$ it

well you're not gonna find many of those i'm not generally attracted to butch dykey girls just like i'm very occasionally attracted to men. aka i'm not attracted to most of them.
why do people take this personally? i'm not dissing dykey/butch girls I JUST PERSONALLY AREN'T ATTRACTED TO MOST OF THEM.

i like girls who are like me. so, basically i'm in love with myself. ah, vanity.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 16-01-2006, 09:12   #100
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
i'm not dissing dykey/butch girls I JUST PERSONALLY AREN'T ATTRACTED TO MOST OF THEM.
'dyke' in the 'queer' world means 'lesbian'
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread