Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Rhyme Time

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 31-10-2003, 09:40   #1
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Rhyme Time

[font=Tahoma]October 24th, 2003. 1:43 AM[/font]

[font=Arial]Vaguely bored, twisted phone cord, another tedium whore, home for more chores, cleansing pores, closing doors, homestead lores and sores... I'm all yours. It's an endless point, a toked up, smoked up joint, here to appoint and anoint your epiphanies-- Don't sniff at me! Don't be too stiff to see these sad brown eyes, these mad drowned lies. I've waited, I'm sated, you're hated, you've mated, it's all X-rated in your blind mind, hoping to find yet another kind to screw over. We're through, over. I'm blue, show her. It's all you've ever wanted, flaunted. I'm so gaunt, a jaunt, a taunt. I've got deaf walls to paint, I've got several halls of saints, paper ears and safer fears, down that way. And you say you're okay, and we're all fucking gay. It's great to bait fate with that gait. I'll stay in bed, I'll lay in your head, flay you when you're dead. It's not hard, to hit another card, cut another shard out of that mirror, so you might hear her, fear her, come nearer. Whitewashed floors, forgotten moors, ever after's and before's, hold another handkerchief, like a blind car thief flipping on the lights, tipping on a fight, tripping on his sight. Like watching TV alone, on the phone, monotone, white noise shown. And the kitchen's empty, with lines of broken jars, token scars, remembering half-eaten meals, half-beaten reels. I'm not spent yet, I'm not bent yet. But I'll rend you apart, I'll send you a chart of all the things you owe me, so show me a bit of love, fit me like a glove, hit me till I'm loved. I tire of you, get me a liar or two, a friar for two, I'm so dire too. So crave me, save me, brave me, cave in, rave sin, do it to win, do it to be thin within your skin. Go on, look outside, book that ride, it shook you to hide. Confide in me, decide for me, you cried for me, you lied to me, I can't take it anymore, it's my chest you tore, it's all this gore that melts me like blood in the river, like blood that you'd give her. You ripper, care-giver, what do you know of my life, my strife? I won't say it, you won't play it, I won't pray it, you won't betray it. Made of clay, made of stone, shade of gray, fade to bone, I'm not ready to give up, but I won't live it up. I need to write it down, make it drown without a sound, lost and not found, endless but not round. Why can't you clean up after yourself? Put it on the shelf, use a little more stealth, for my health, because the line is dead, and these lines will be read, and in between, not to be seen, will be all my weeping words to be heard, singing weakly, singing sweetly. Slightly restless, tired and breathless...[/font]

---

[font=Tahoma]October 27th, 2003. 1:10 AM[/font]

[font=Arial]It's when you told me you would hold me down, because I made you frown, when I took you into town, to get a little drunk, get a little more sunken into these cushions, these fusions of strobe lights, probed fights and thrown nights. It's when you told me these things, these flings, that I became so bloody and muddy from our collisions into the ground, decisions that we'd not found. Why won't you help me a bit? With your wit? Your inconceivably deceiving shit. You keep looking away, looking for a way to get away, run away, not to stay, while we drive away in your car. And you're such a star, with a face you don't want to mar or scar, you just want to get far, far from here, far from these tears, these fears that keep getting too close for comfort. So come for me, please? Just give me a squeeze, a tease, release from this pain. I'm not gaining anything from your rattling and battling with your personal devils that dishevel all of your thoughts that you had fought and caught the day before the last. And you know we're not past that spell that you had cast. Cast upon the streets that meet and greet, while swerving off into the lake, because you refused to break. Infused with your inability to keep your capabilities intact with tact. And you wept, glancing in that way, your jaw blue. But you kept dancing anyway, I saw you.

I saw you...
[/font]

---

[font=Tahoma]October 27th, 2003. 14:16[/font]

[font=Courier New]You were my first, you were my worst, and I'm still cursed with my thirst for you, for two, for all the truths you failed to sooth. Your eyes are still dyed in black, disguised and cried out on crack. And I can't let you go, I don't get to go, and I'll fret moreso, because your punctured arms never meant any harm in their fractured state. But I'm slack, cured and late from all my nightmares and scares, only to be back, lured, baited into your fears and leers.

It's not what I had in mind to grind so blindly against your hips, lips, fingertips. But the needles were in need, holes, of blue bruises cruising through veins and lanes. Head-on collision, dead-on decision, restriction, contrition, I'm falling from this cliff, with you mauling on my midriff. But I can't stand your ways, your lays, your all-right's and okay's. I'M NOT SOMEONE YOU THROW OUT. Some have gone to go out, but I'll always stay, pray that you'll stop, come out on top, win another bout in the crops...

But you're still raking leaves, faking long sleeves on our nights on the town. And I'm like a sad clown, smiling with tears, beguiled by fogs that never clear, by red-eyed dogs that wander so near. Go away,(Won't you stay?) I hate you.(I'll sate you.) Leave me alone,(Stay on the phone...) I don't want to fight.(Everything's all right.)
[/font]

[font=Arial]i cant believe you
i cant deceive you
and its not fair
youre never there
[/font]

---

...Yeah. ^_^'

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 31-10-2003, 14:31   #2
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
*cries*
ok. My english is too poor to understand some words U used. But I just FELT the meaning... I'm... just wordless...
If U ever make a rap song, I'll become a rap-fan. Just know it. And I'm still patiently wating for ur CD -release. U just have to do it one day. If talent doesn't find the way out, it starts burning a person from inside. And it's a crime... why kill urself slowly when U can save urself and others by just sharing a bit of ur own pain?
Old 31-10-2003, 14:43   #3
Участник

Thoes remind me of things I said in my younger years.

Like.....
Quote:
I hate you.(I'll sate you.)
It makes no sence to me but hey, whatever raddels your chains. Har har.
Old 31-10-2003, 18:35   #4
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Rattling chains, huh. Kinky. *Waggles brows.* No, but I mean... really. Because, you know, chains could get into kinks like gears... and... yeah.

I'll shut up now.
</lame pun>

Ahem. And thanks, sunny. LOL. Although, I'm Oriental. And we don't rap. At all. Okay, except for that one guy that signed up with the Ruff Ryders. But aside from him, we Asians SO do not rap. *Laughs.*

If someone sings with me, I'll sure release some music or other. :P Haha. Music that you might not understand, but I'm down with that. LOL.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 31-10-2003, 21:47   #5
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
LOL! Echoed... I've seen a black guy singing "I'm a chocolate rabbit... I'm the tender bustard... 100% sweet" in RUSSIAN! Asians don't rap, U say?
I've seen a guy who was in a boys-do-rap band singing "that girl's boobs, boobs... we'll never forget, believe us" and openly admitting they had NO musical hearing at all. Some years later he turned to one of the most interesting artists I've ever seen. And hell... over his alternative undeground music he DOES sing (trust me, he was never supposed to) and it sounds interesting and unusual. And the wierdest thing of all: this undeground music sells!!! Asians don't rap?
2 russian lesbians coming from nowhere as well as their infamous producer who just wanted to shoot one single video become world famous (something that much richier and more 'professional' russian artists failed to do). Russia was sending it's all oh so famous artists to Eurovision and 2 best results we got before TATU were 9th place of infamous back-vocalist and 2nd place of 16-years old fragile girl from the Asian part of Russia.
Asians do play basketball and soccer (and do it really well as last World Cup showed). How comes they don't rap? Besides, U speak english and this language was just like MADE for rap... or *feels confused* rap was just invented by english-speaking guys.... whatever. C'mon! It would be a damn interesting experience...
*suddenly feels stupid* Daaaaayumn... what I'm trying to do? Erm... I'm not into rap myself. Just this thing U wrote was so in rythm, that I thought I could be a perfect substitute for all those P.I.M.P's. I like rap for it's broken rythm. I can't stand those guys with golden chaines havier than their own asses. If good lyrics meets good rythm one day, I'm becoming a rap-fan. U could do it for me ooopets... ok, I'm not that selfish. Keep doing what U are doing... even if U are doing nothing... i like it... i need a cup of coffe... i'm too sleepy now... but damn, i don't drink coffe... aurghm... whatever! I feel a strong need to say that I sound so stupid only coz I'm so tired... but don't believe me. I'm always like that

P.S. to sign with someone, u need to make and spread ur music. Those producers are blind enough not to see talent even standing in front of their eyes. How can they find u?
Old 31-10-2003, 23:34   #6
pie crust

I love making those fast rhymes myself.. And I think yours are excellent.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 01-11-2003, 03:29   #7
we shout

Dear Echo, I adore you talk so pure. make more do more. Pleasure mine and yours.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 01-11-2003, 07:06   #8
we shout

Okay second try:

Thank you for your show, I read row by row. Stories of some sore. I surrender and bow. Cos.... you glow.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 02-11-2003, 05:32   #9
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoed
we Asians SO do not rap. *Laughs.*
~Echo.
so much for my career in the hip hop business *throws rhymes in trash*

me likes
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 04-11-2003, 07:11   #10
I'm a Dust Bunny!

[font=Arial]And with details so gory, it's another morning glory, where you'll take it in, make it sin, break it thin, so I can sleep easy tonight, where I'll weep easily tonight. So turn off the lights, we'll make all these wrongs right, and all these songs fight in this starless night, with scarless might.

And don't you dare leave, don't you dare believe that you could deceive and relieve yourself of me, when all I've done is hold you, mould you, fold you into my arms. It wasn't to disarm or cause you harm, I just wanted to know you would still be here, still be near, when I woke up again to this emptiness that claimed cleanliness.

Another night. Another dream. Another sight. Another seam.
[/font]

That was half-@$$3|>. -_- But I just wrote it now, so sue me. ^_^'

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 04-11-2003, 07:32   #11
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
half assed my ass that's definately my favorite amongst your masterpieces

"And don't you dare leave, don't you dare believe that you could deceive and relieve yourself of me."

good sh_t
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 04-11-2003, 18:15   #12
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
You're always so talentuous Echo....with your own little music...
Old 05-11-2003, 03:23   #13
I'm a Dust Bunny!

It's all about the way you say no,
How you say you won't go,
And turn around to wrap me up in a lie
And leave me behind to die.

With your grand smile
And your heart to beguile.
I can't help wanting you inside me,
When all you'll do is sit beside me.

[font=Times New Roman]Cough it up, baby.
You know you can't save me.[/font]

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 05-11-2003, 04:12   #14
keep 'em guessing

*clears throat*
interesting, those last 2 lines. interesting indeed.
*sniffs*

good work Echoed
Old 06-01-2004, 07:43   #15
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Promises

[font=Arial]You say you're my friend, but there's not a single hand you would lend, when I built you up for another wine cup. Like blood in the mud, you stood in the cellar, and you could not tell her that morning came without warning, glorified and horrified by all the things in your eyes and lies that came with the sunrise. And I held you so tightly, and you smiled so lightly, when you slipped away with tears of clay and my dismay. With a flicker of your wrist, thicker than this mist, you molded your smiles, folded the miles that had filled up all these viles in sadness. It was madness. But you could never see that we'd ever be, that we would be forever free, if you'd just held up your end of the bargain, and not let me down again. But this was never the case, you could never show your face. Your apologies were my fantasies left in ectasies for too long without a song to quell the rising dreams that ripped at the seams. And like a feverish wish, I was sewn into the sky, thrown to deny what you had always said, when you'd fled and led yourself astray, to play with someone else better suited, recruited for your needs that bleed still today. And I'll delay my resignation, designation, for a bit more of your dislocation, recreation of things past, wondering if they'll last. But the more I wait, the more I hate, the more I bait for fate to sate my misery that rots here with me. And if you go away, I would still stay.[/font]

---

Rhyming fun.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 07-01-2004, 18:16   #16
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
You're terribly, terribly *good*. (((sighs))). If I only knew half of your vocabs! I'd kill for that!!! Looool.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!
Old 08-01-2004, 07:07   #17
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
amazingly beautiful !
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"
Old 09-01-2004, 01:56   #18
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Thank you, uhaku. ^_^ But you know you're a fabulous writer. :P

And thanks, febrika! ^_^ Very appreciated. Maybe I'll put up a few more. :P I'm just too lazy to. Lol.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

ReplyPost New Thread