Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Would you kill Hitler?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 14:59   #41
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I don't think there is any room for compassion for this guy and whoever does so clearly doesn't know history nor all the facts.
What a conclusion!!
No,you cant say that.If I didnt know I would never say I admire him.
I dont think you can change my mind and I cant change yours either.
So lets stop it.
Old 02-11-2005, 16:31   #42
Re-Offender

1. I would never kill a baby ( be it Hitler or Stalin or someone else)...because who in right mind could murder a newborn??

2. Admire Hitler ? That is so wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmad
I dont think you can change my mind and I cant change yours either.
That’s your choice! But please remember that little insignificant xmad is in her position now entirely due to the kindness of millions and millions people who gave their lives away to nail the beast.
Old 02-11-2005, 23:21   #43
Harrumph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I'd rather buy all his paintings and brainwash him that his future lies in art instead
I'd do the smart thing: travel back to when he was a young adult (not a baby), take him with me to 2005, make him listen to My Chemical Romance's CD, read Mossopp's posts in Tatysite, then dump him back in his original year.

You'd be surprised to see how fast he'd take a gun to his mouth.

I see no future in hate and suffering, and ever since I took history class, I pitied the poor fool. He could've been a brilliant mind and quite possibly a torchbearer for his generation's thinkers (without even having to go close to his "Mein Kampf" theories and exposed ideas), but he wasn't. He chose a path he thought would benefit his country and "race", but nobody, as sick as one can be, can live on blood and death every day.

Sure enough, he did a lot of damage and traumatized people up and down, but as Freddie mentioned, he was not to blame for half of the movements his very ideas birthed.

Quote:
That was a war.What did you expect?
That doesnt mean I agree with war cuz I know how terrilbe the war is.
I find it hard to believe you can be as dumb as to think the Holocaust can be clouded behind "a war". That's like closing your eyes and thinking the Sun dissapeared. His hatred of a whole race made him a negative icon in his culture. Some people (granted, not the brightest people) remember Germany as a crib of hatred and horrors, only because he directed his operations from there.

Seriously, while we don't like imposing our ideas on others in this forum, several of us are radically different. Mentally, sexually, ethnically. Saying you admire a deluded fucktard like Hitler can only sink you like the Titanic, and giving those retarded arguments like "he made mistakes" and "it was only a war" does not help your case.
Old 02-11-2005, 23:54   #44
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by darje
Seriously, while we don't like imposing our ideas on others in this forum, several of us are radically different. Mentally, sexually, ethnically. Saying you admire a deluded fucktard like Hitler can only sink you like the Titanic, and giving those retarded arguments like "he made mistakes" and "it was only a war" does not help your case.
dont worry I wont sink.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:22   #45
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Nice to know we're amusing you xmad
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 03-11-2005, 09:55   #46
**?!**

yeah,thanks!!
Old 03-11-2005, 10:16   #47
blah

maybe if you could explain yourself a little bit better... we tend to analyze things here, sometimes write mini-essays to make points. you're not going to be understood unless you develop your opinions. otherwise, you risk being mistaken for a stubborn child. of course, it's just a forum, but we take it seriously and it's meant to be taken seriously. there are people working hard to keep it going. i think we owe it to them, and also to the other members, to act accordingly. hope you don't get me wrong, Aida
Old 03-11-2005, 13:11   #48
Harrumph.

Quote:
dont worry I wont sink.
It's not you sinking that's the problem, it's your reputation that's just gonna pretty much preceed you every time you post. Please try developing your point so we understand it?
Old 03-11-2005, 13:52   #49
**?!**

I dont get you wrong.In a way you are right.
Thanks for your points.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:28   #50
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Girl... never, ever venture into politics.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:39   #51
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Girl... never, ever venture into politics.
Do you really think who you are to let yourself tell me what to do and what not to.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:10   #52
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
It's just a fair suggestion.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 04-11-2005, 13:12   #53
Harrumph.

And a pretty safe one to that. >_>
Old 04-11-2005, 13:19   #54
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Do you really think who you are to let yourself tell me what to do and what not to.
He meant that your claims of adoration will never allow you to get further than your neighbourhood politics-wise as Herr Hitler is internationally recognised as a war initiator responsible for mass murder. It's the same as if you claimed adoring Devil while heading for the Pope’s position.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 04-11-2005, 14:32   #55
**?!**

I will do my best to make everything clear.(sorry for my English because it isnt good at all).
I do admire 2 persons,one of them is Joan of Arc and the other one is Hitler.
And why do I admire him?! I have so many reasons to say that.I admire him since I was a child.I read so many things about him and also I read his book.I like his character.
He wanted to take over the all countries.If he could then the world would be leading by only one person so all the countries would have the same rules.Isnt it good?!Well,take a look at EU.(Turkey is doing his best to be a part of EU).It's almost abit like the Hitler's idea,but this one is better developed.This one has no war.(I hope you know what I mean)
So many people hate Hitler because they think he was the most cruel person that has ever existed.In fact everybody is cruel if you have more authority you are more cruel.People are cruel even for themselves.There are so many people who are alive but are they really living?Do they know that they are just alive?
Anyway lets go back to politic/politic game.Nowadays there isnt that much killing in this game but does it make it better?Do you know Afghanistan,Iraq or Iran?Do you know their leaders/presidents?There are people in Iran who agree with the war and they just want someone to save them even though they've seen and lived the war.Unfortunately they think US can save them.They are tired of being just alive.
Do you know anything about Iran rules?Do you know about Iran people?
Iran is leading by a group of really ignorant(or maybe really wise)and cruel people.
Old 04-11-2005, 14:50   #56
Primetime Anchor

I have a great idea too. I really wish this world to get AIDS-free. So, alternative #1 is to start a mass murder of all AIDS infected and alternative #2 is to wait until we get a proper medical treatment plus vaccination against it. This is a simple idea as Hitler's was. He had an utopic vision for his time and used crime to satisfy his curiousity and a pure craziness. The man hadn't enough neurons up there to realise impossibility of his own ideas.

Modern politics have less cruel methods but still need to improve. I agree on that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 04-11-2005, 17:57   #57
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
deleted

Last edited by nath; 05-11-2005 at 18:30.
Old 04-11-2005, 19:10   #58
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Sorry but there is not possible connection between Joan of Arc and Hitler!
You dont have to find any connection between them.
for instance: one of my hobbies is doing sports and the other one is the internet,can you find any connection between them??
Old 04-11-2005, 19:42   #59
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
You dont have to find any connection between them.
for instance: one of my hobbies is doing sports and the other one is the internet,can you find any connection between them??
This sentence wasn't a question to you , it was just to notice that one of our political men who wants to become the president of France has made this connection: he took Jeanne d'Arc as emblem for his party :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/196000...1927_pic14.jpg the statue of Jeanne d'Arc in Paris...each May 1rst , Jean-Marie LE PEN make a ceremony there.

http://politique128.free.fr/lepen5 one of his friends
http://politique128.free.fr/lepen4 here the guy was beating a politic woman who was in an opposite party from his
http://www.worldpress.org/images/0702france.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/194500...0_lepen150.jpg

If you don't know the guy , you can read that ..... http://www.adl.org/international/le-pen_new.asp

No , indeed my questions were further in the post
Old 04-11-2005, 20:30   #60
Sad Little Monkey

The sentance "He wanted to take over the all countries.If he could then the world would be leading by only one person so all the countries would have the same rules.Isnt it good?! should be framed and put on someone's wall as the most skewed thing ever uttered about Hitler.

Yeah, true, he did want to make one country with one set of rules, but that was besides the point - any self-respecting dictator will have that ultimate desire. However you conveniently forget that in that one grand country he envisioned, there was no place for the jewish, blacks or just about anything else that wasn't 100% aryan. And his solution to achieve that goal was mass genocide. And you think that unified country would be eventually FAIR? Dream on. It'd be the oligarchy of the rich germanic nobles who'd directly and indirectly exploit billions of people. Lovely ain't it? Joy to the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread